62,661 - 62,680 of 145,887 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#69488 Feb 28, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that's a song...isn't it?
I found it! CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/Mc5Rbm
One of the best songs ever!! enjoy it. Later!
Willard, if you're referring to me...whomever I love today, I will love tomorrow and for a very long time to come. That's what Loyalty is all about, isn't it? And Loyalty is a big thing with me. I don't believe that People can just turn off their "feelings" like a water faucet, if they're sincere to begin with. If you're asking about the other Person, I can't answer for them.
And this is a very serious answer, whether you mean it as a serious Post or not.
And I do love that song.It was very popular when I was a Kid...the one by the Shirelles.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69489 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there, Cornbread! I'm good...how are you doing?:)
Hey SSS, are you still awake?
roxy b

United States

#69490 Feb 28, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
lolz

Location hidden

#69491 Feb 28, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey SSS, are you still awake?
Yeah, I'm still awake , for now anyway. BTW, you didn't go into sugar shock last night , did you? I was kinda worried about you alittle earlier tonight , when you weren't on here. Lol!
roxy b

United States

#69492 Feb 28, 2013
Jbear,i think ik how to give u..form.
roxy b

United States

#69494 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, if you're referring to me...whomever I love today, I will love tomorrow and for a very long time to come. That's what Loyalty is all about, isn't it? And Loyalty is a big thing with me. I don't believe that People can just turn off their "feelings" like a water faucet, if they're sincere to begin with. If you're asking about the other Person, I can't answer for them.
And this is a very serious answer, whether you mean it as a serious Post or not.
And I do love that song.It was very popular when I was a Kid...the one by the Shirelles.
loyalty is watever u as an individual,choose to create it to b...ther is no rt or wrong answer wen it comes to loyalty,no matter wat neone else creates of it..it can b neg or positive,it is up to he or she the creator,choose to make of layalty.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69495 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm still awake , for now anyway. BTW, you didn't go into sugar shock last night , did you? I was kinda worried about you alittle earlier tonight , when you weren't on here. Lol!
I think I'd expire if I ever came out of perpetual sugar-shock. Lol..

I wanted to ask if you know this poster, Roxy b? An earlier post bore the moniker, Rose..but indicated roxy b in the salutation. I just wondered if anyone knew this poster, I don't. tks.

Location hidden

#69496 Feb 28, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to ask if you know this poster, Roxy b? An earlier post bore the moniker, Rose..but indicated roxy b in the salutation. I just wondered if anyone knew this poster, I don't. tks.
I don't know her/him either, Willard. I just figured it was another Troll Persona, but I don't really know. That's just an opinion, based on nothing, other than all the new Posters seem to be Trolls, in recent times.
roxy b

United States

#69497 Feb 28, 2013
Ther cannot b eternal or everlasting life among ne form bcoz i choose that to b soo...if ther wer no negativity among beings as a whole n form,not only spirit,then everlasting life among all form n their own special formality,wld then b created.beings n the form that they reside in,must have their soul nside of their form to have everlasting life n the form that god soo created for the individual being...without their soul,i the mother goddess,live for u,i live soo that u may live n the form that ur father,god gives to u.i shall lways do soo n i shall lways forgive,love,honor and respect n soo,soo vry much more,all of my husbands form..i shall lways bring life to my husbands form,that,to me is loyalty.i shall lways do soo,no matter wat n my husband knows that.but everlasting life nto form,i wont pick n choose among ne...but i shall let his individual form create their own fait.if they follow positivity,in wat i c as positivity n i xplained that evry movement is energy,then i shall give that individual the rt to have their soul returned to the form that my husband gave to them...wich lso means,that,that individual form,shall have no illness,no death n soo on.they shall have pure form,their soul within their body n mind,for as long as they choose.

Location hidden

#69498 Feb 28, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I tried alittle of the Cherry Cheese Danish, tonight, that you Guys left me last night, lol, and it was really good. Yum, yum, good. That, and a cup of coffee...very nice.:)
roxy b

United States

#69499 Feb 28, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
yes u do silly lolz i am the one u know n remember.u chose to give me form.i chose to give u eternal life,no matter the circumstances.my sweet amazing husband,i adore u.
jeenette

Germany

#69500 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I tried alittle of the Cherry Cheese Danish, tonight, that you Guys left me last night, lol, and it was really good. Yum, yum, good. That, and a cup of coffee...very nice.:)
You have got to be a tard/fruitcake.
jeenette

Germany

#69501 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains the half acre azz.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69502 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know her/him either, Willard. I just figured it was another Troll Persona, but I don't really know. That's just an opinion, based on nothing, other than all the new Posters seem to be Trolls, in recent times.
I know it's late, and I won't belabor the issue, but I felt you were somehow misreading my first post tonight. I hope it wasn't misunderstood or perceived as improper in any way. Anyway, I hope your window can be fixed and your kitchen wasn't in too big of a wreck this morning? I know it was all stupid, but I enjoy people when they have fun. I wish we could go back to more of the fun we once had on topix..it seemed easier then. tks.
roxy b

United States

#69503 Feb 28, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
u shall never expire my silly jbear,never.neither shall i,i forgive u,my love.the past will in no way,shape or form b our future lolz i love u n i miss being with u.i want to b with u n ur pure form,once more.it will b that way,for as long as we choose,everlasting life,as both,form n energy as two sep,individuals,n two sep forms aswell.the forms that u chose for us.i trust in n blieve n u,my love,lways.
roxy b

United States

#69504 Feb 28, 2013
I shall never leave my husband again..i never left him in spirit,however i did in form.u changed for me,my love,soo that we wld once again b together,in both spirit and form.u chose to forgive me n to give me ur form once again,just like i give u eternal life in ur own individual form.we both made great mistakes,we know of them n we chose to move past those mistakes n all of the pain n hurt n negativity that we did create,among each other,aswell as all that exists.but never again shall we do soo.i love u,u complete me n i complete u n the one true form,my love,my all,my only,my husband for as long as u soo choose to b my husband...for all of eternity <3<3<3
ooo

Cambridge, MD

#69505 Feb 28, 2013
roxy b wrote:
<quoted text> u shall never expire my silly jbear,never.neither shall i,i forgive u,my love.the past will in no way,shape or form b our future lolz i love u n i miss being with u.i want to b with u n ur pure form,once more.it will b that way,for as long as we choose,everlasting life,as both,form n energy as two sep,individuals,n two sep forms aswell.the forms that u chose for us.i trust in n blieve n u,my love,lways.
u make no sense.

Location hidden

#69506 Feb 28, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's late, and I won't belabor the issue, but I felt you were somehow misreading my first post tonight. I hope it wasn't misunderstood or perceived as improper in any way. Anyway, I hope your window can be fixed and your kitchen wasn't in too big of a wreck this morning? I know it was all stupid, but I enjoy people when they have fun. I wish we could go back to more of the fun we once had on topix..it seemed easier then. tks.
No Willard, I didn't take any offense or even thought about taking any, at what you posted. Believe me, I'm not that sensitive. As long as practically anything is meant in fun, I'm all for it!
I love some good times, too, and it's been proven to be mentally healthy, reduces stress, and just makes me happy! I enjoyed last night tremendously and I too, wish we had more of that kind of stuff on Topix.
LOL! Somethng just occurred to me...if somebody just started reading tonight, they are really going to wonder what we're talking about...you know what I mean? Lol! So, I'll just say again...Willard, you and Cornbread were gave me more pleasure last night than I've had in a long time! LMAO!
roxy b

United States

#69507 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
i choose u,in ur true form,my jbear,for all of eternity,as my husband,i choose to b ur wife,in the form that u molded for me,as spirit n form,the form u created for me :):):) lolz for all of eternity.

Location hidden

#69508 Feb 28, 2013
...You and Cornbread were great last night. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Embarrassing Moment 22 min Kohlrabi 3
food country 29 min winn dixie 2
Green jeep 56 min MyNegro 11
Jordan Greenway 1 hr neighbor 4
Romney will he run again ? 2 hr Kohlrabi 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 3,656
NEW OFFICIALS I hope Greenville changers for th... 2 hr Kohlrabi 3
Davis Street 4 hr CampCreeper 33
old men at greystone dump 6 hr visitor 16
south greene football 8 hr vincen F 39
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search