|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Cornbread wrote:
Evening. Sassy how u tonight?
Hey there, Cornbread! I'm good...how are you doing?:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to bed!
Btw Butterfly kisses darling.
I have come to the "contusion" (as a Friend of mine used to say, in jest), that you have a "Love-Hate" obsession for me. If I turned Teapublican, would that change it? And would you love me more or hate me less?
rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I know that we all have our own unique opinions about things n we dont lways agree on things lolz but,plz,lets not curse or damn each other,or get frustrated n angry,meaningful or not bcoz words can n vry much do hurt others n it can go vry,vry deep n cause even more problems...ive heard n said it all,many times,over n over again.u may not think soo,but the words u speak,wether verbaly or written,not only affects that prson,but whoever that person comes n contact with n it just keeps growing...soo does all the hurt n pain.from this moment forth,i will do my vry best n i may mess up n use my words n that vry same manner again..if i shld do soo,plz speak up n let me know,even if u say or think that my words does not harm u.peace ppls,love roxy b lolz
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I have come to the "contusion" (as a Friend of mine used to say, in jest), that you have a "Love-Hate" obsession for me. If I turned Teapublican, would that change it? And would you love me more or hate me less?
I think that's a song...isn't it?

I found it! CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/Mc5Rbm

One of the best songs ever!! enjoy it. Later!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Cornbread wrote:
Well you have a good night. Thanks for the fun conversation last night.
Looks like "someone" has run everyone off this thread. I posted or tried to earlier and even though my posts were not in violation of TOS they got deleted 5 of em, so I gave up too.
You take care.
Cornbread, you still up?
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
r ok my love?
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

roxy b wrote:
<quoted text> r ok my love?
What?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, if you're referring to me...whomever I love today, I will love tomorrow and for a very long time to come. That's what Loyalty is all about, isn't it? And Loyalty is a big thing with me. I don't believe that People can just turn off their "feelings" like a water faucet, if they're sincere to begin with. If you're asking about the other Person, I can't answer for them.
And this is a very serious answer, whether you mean it as a serious Post or not.
And I do love that song.It was very popular when I was a Kid...the one by the Shirelles.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there, Cornbread! I'm good...how are you doing?:)
Hey SSS, are you still awake?
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
lolz

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey SSS, are you still awake?
Yeah, I'm still awake , for now anyway. BTW, you didn't go into sugar shock last night , did you? I was kinda worried about you alittle earlier tonight , when you weren't on here. Lol!
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Jbear,i think ik how to give u..form.
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, if you're referring to me...whomever I love today, I will love tomorrow and for a very long time to come. That's what Loyalty is all about, isn't it? And Loyalty is a big thing with me. I don't believe that People can just turn off their "feelings" like a water faucet, if they're sincere to begin with. If you're asking about the other Person, I can't answer for them.
And this is a very serious answer, whether you mean it as a serious Post or not.
And I do love that song.It was very popular when I was a Kid...the one by the Shirelles.
loyalty is watever u as an individual,choose to create it to b...ther is no rt or wrong answer wen it comes to loyalty,no matter wat neone else creates of it..it can b neg or positive,it is up to he or she the creator,choose to make of layalty.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm still awake , for now anyway. BTW, you didn't go into sugar shock last night , did you? I was kinda worried about you alittle earlier tonight , when you weren't on here. Lol!
I think I'd expire if I ever came out of perpetual sugar-shock. Lol..

I wanted to ask if you know this poster, Roxy b? An earlier post bore the moniker, Rose..but indicated roxy b in the salutation. I just wondered if anyone knew this poster, I don't. tks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to ask if you know this poster, Roxy b? An earlier post bore the moniker, Rose..but indicated roxy b in the salutation. I just wondered if anyone knew this poster, I don't. tks.
I don't know her/him either, Willard. I just figured it was another Troll Persona, but I don't really know. That's just an opinion, based on nothing, other than all the new Posters seem to be Trolls, in recent times.
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Ther cannot b eternal or everlasting life among ne form bcoz i choose that to b soo...if ther wer no negativity among beings as a whole n form,not only spirit,then everlasting life among all form n their own special formality,wld then b created.beings n the form that they reside in,must have their soul nside of their form to have everlasting life n the form that god soo created for the individual being...without their soul,i the mother goddess,live for u,i live soo that u may live n the form that ur father,god gives to u.i shall lways do soo n i shall lways forgive,love,honor and respect n soo,soo vry much more,all of my husbands form..i shall lways bring life to my husbands form,that,to me is loyalty.i shall lways do soo,no matter wat n my husband knows that.but everlasting life nto form,i wont pick n choose among ne...but i shall let his individual form create their own fait.if they follow positivity,in wat i c as positivity n i xplained that evry movement is energy,then i shall give that individual the rt to have their soul returned to the form that my husband gave to them...wich lso means,that,that individual form,shall have no illness,no death n soo on.they shall have pure form,their soul within their body n mind,for as long as they choose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I tried alittle of the Cherry Cheese Danish, tonight, that you Guys left me last night, lol, and it was really good. Yum, yum, good. That, and a cup of coffee...very nice.:)
roxy b

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
yes u do silly lolz i am the one u know n remember.u chose to give me form.i chose to give u eternal life,no matter the circumstances.my sweet amazing husband,i adore u.
jeenette

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I tried alittle of the Cherry Cheese Danish, tonight, that you Guys left me last night, lol, and it was really good. Yum, yum, good. That, and a cup of coffee...very nice.:)
You have got to be a tard/fruitcake.
jeenette

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains the half acre azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••