|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! You're saying that you reply to Posts that you don't read??? And you've got the cojones to call ANYBODY else a Fool! They need to study you in a Laboratory and make you the Poster Child for the Dumbed-down American!
I can glance without actually reading sour puss. Unlike you I can walk and chew gum at the same time also. I can even vote correctly. Amazing isn't it?

Since: Feb 13

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if this Story is accurate or complete. I have heard about it, but not the details...and your Link is Fox News, so...everybody knows what I think of Fox News.
But...if this is actually what happened, in the way it happened, I would have drawn the Line right then and there, regardless of my age, had I been in that American Student's place. I simply would not have done it, PERIOD! So, IF this is true, I highly support this American Student's "defiance" and this Lawsuit!
If there were Mexican Nationals in that Classroom , or School, who wanted the recite the Mexican Pledge of Allegiance and sing the Mexican National Anthem, I wouldn't have tried to stop them even if I didn't like it, but there is not way they could have forced me to do so.
And trust me, I was just as stubborn in my childhood, if I thought I was right , as I am now...so, I'm speaking in the Mindset of a Student, not an Older Adult.
So, good for her/him for having more patriotism and courage to stand up for her/his Beliefs than the Adults did. Some Adults need to learn from those they are in charge of teaching.
It is irrelavant what you 'think' concerning the validity of the story nor what you feel about Fox reporting it...however, because it's you...here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/22/bren...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Incredibly, the Obama administration continues full throttle...Earlier this week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) released “waves” of illegal immigrants detained in facilities across the nation.

For a preview of what IS going to happen:

Carlos Martinelly-Montano - via Obama's Alternatives to Detention (ATD) program - was released while waiting deportation. Well, on August 1, 2010, while under the influence of alcohol,Montano crashed his car into another vehicle, killing one nun and critically injuring two others. Last year he was sentenced to 20 years in prison, but the fact remains that the tragedy never should have occurred. Federal immigration authorities never should have freed Montano under Obama’s outrageous “supervised release” program.

A congressman from Virginia, the state where the drunk illegal alien killed the nun, called Obama’s early release program “abhorrent.” The lawmaker, Bob Goodlatte, also chairs the House Judiciary Committee and says the administration is “needlessly endangering American lives by releasing criminals into communities.

Awhile back, Obama touted stricter gun laws stating that if 'just one life is saved'...it would be worth it. Well, one life WOULD have been saved - if Obama would have done his job and deported one Carlos Martinelly-Montano...instead of releasing this criminal upon the streets. But, that doesn't matter - he's going to release thousands more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
Incredibly, the Obama administration continues full throttle...Earlier this week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) released “waves” of illegal immigrants detained in facilities across the nation.

For a preview of what IS going to happen:

Carlos Martinelly-Montano - via Obama's Alternatives to Detention (ATD) program - was released while waiting deportation. Well, on August 1, 2010, while under the influence of alcohol,Montano crashed his car into another vehicle, killing one nun and critically injuring two others. Last year he was sentenced to 20 years in prison, but the fact remains that the tragedy never should have occurred. Federal immigration authorities never should have freed Montano under Obama’s outrageous “supervised release” program.

A congressman from Virginia, the state where the drunk illegal alien killed the nun, called Obama’s early release program “abhorrent.” The lawmaker, Bob Goodlatte, also chairs the House Judiciary Committee and says the administration is “needlessly endangering American lives by releasing criminals into communities.

Awhile back, Obama touted stricter gun laws stating that if 'just one life is saved'...it would be worth it. Well, one life WOULD have been saved - if Obama would have done his job and deported one Carlos Martinelly-Montano...instead of releasing this criminal upon the streets. But, that doesn't matter - he's going to release thousands more.
Great post.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

It is so cold outside this morning that when I looked out my office window I saw a Democrat with his hands in his own pockets!!

It's true! But, alas, all he found in them was 2 race cards, 1 Bush card, an EBT card and a year's supply of waivers....not counting his Obama phone.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Rocket scientist Maxine Waters commenting on the terrible things that are going to happen if sequestration goes through:

'Over 170 Million Jobs Could Be Lost' Due To Sequestration

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Well, if a democrat congress person says it, it MUST be true. Hope it doesn't go though. I never wanted everyone in the country to be out of a job....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
It is so cold outside this morning that when I looked out my office window I saw a Democrat with his hands in his own pockets!!

It's true! But, alas, all he found in them was 2 race cards, 1 Bush card, an EBT card and a year's supply of waivers....not counting his Obama phone.
roflmao. Best post of the day award goes to this one.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I’m wondering if stupidity is a requirement to be a democrat. Here’s Obama suckup Donna Brazille tweeting about the increase in her insurance premiums that Obama promised wouldn’t happen:

What's on your menu? Just got off the phone with my health care provider asking them to explain why my premium jumped up. No good answer!

So what did she attribute this to? Well, it’s hard to guage…..

Why are your health insurance premiums higher? Price gauging, not #Obamacare. My provider told me it was because of my age. More to come.

No shit, Sherlock.

https://twitter.com/donnabrazile/status/30677...

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Rocket scientist Maxine Waters commenting on the terrible things that are going to happen if sequestration goes through:
'Over 170 Million Jobs Could Be Lost' Due To Sequestration
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well, if a democrat congress person says it, it MUST be true. Hope it doesn't go though. I never wanted everyone in the country to be out of a job....
The ENTIRE workforce of the United States is: 143 Million.

So, according to this liberal brain scientist/rocket surgeon...if those evil Republicans don't agree to higher taxes and stop that Obama-brainchaild sequestration - EVERYBODY in the ENTIRE country will be out of work.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You're saying that you reply to Posts that you don't read??? And you've got the cojones to call ANYBODY else a Fool! They need to study you in a Laboratory and make you the Poster Child for the Dumbed-down American!
Linda, I was going to reply......but I knew it would be a waste of time........until I saw his next post about a glance without actually reading.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

OK guys...here's how you can really connect with your wife!

Tell her this...and show her the evidence!!!

Worried about your figure??? Wanna lose some weight?

Well now...here's something that works!!!

"One reason so many American women are overweight is that they are vacuuming and doing laundry less often, according to a new study..."

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/27/what...

Now...Good luck with that - and be sure to report your results back to us! LOL
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
"One reason so many American women are overweight is that they are vacuuming and doing laundry less often, according to a new study..."
I see you're doing divorce work now!
LUNG

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

LUNG for governor!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
You're not the Original "Nuh"...you're a Fake, also, who stole Nuh's Name and registered it!
People like you are known for their ignorance and dishonesty, so Nobody should be surprised at any of your Lowdown Deeds and Tactics!
SuperSassy

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>You're not the Original "Nuh"...you're a Fake, also, who stole Nuh's Name and registered it!
People like you are known for their ignorance and dishonesty, so Nobody should be surprised at any of your Lowdown Deeds and Tactics!
You are a loud mouth loser!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

SuperSassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a loud mouth loser!
Well, that little deception of yours didn't last long, did it? Don't you just hate it when that happens? LOL!
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Evening. Sassy how u tonight?
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

sorry double post
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Well you have a good night. Thanks for the fun conversation last night.
Looks like "someone" has run everyone off this thread. I posted or tried to earlier and even though my posts were not in violation of TOS they got deleted 5 of em, so I gave up too.
You take care.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Nuh_ wrote:
I wouldn't expect that reply until AFTER they get out of the Hospital, if I were you.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
tyler smith (Mar '13) 8 min the truth 11
Slaves were fully employed but I wouldn't want ... 17 min Republican wages 2
TN budget THOMAS FRIST worth 9.9 billion 19 min HASLAM rich 1
HASLAM Latino maid 29 min cretin56 8
IRS whiney Republicans pay your due taxes 33 min The Bush Brain 2
TAX WHIP rich arrogant REPUBLICANS in line 36 min We need the money 25
I voted today all GOP weak candidates Roe must... 41 min ten votes family 1
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 2 hr South Greene Resident 69
Policeman Teddy Lawing 2 hr The drugs 25
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr Interested 79
good ole boys- lets name them 8 hr Dr Wu 12
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••