Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#69444 Feb 28, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think you have any standing regarding those who "served his or her country" based on the nasty and uncalled for attack you perpetrated on a Veteran of the Vietnam War on this thread. I would be ashamed....naturally you are too self-centered to realize that.
That"s all....
Forgive him, for he knows not what he does!

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#69445 Feb 28, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for making my point "Nuh" ! With that comment...I rest my case !
I really hope that you (and "Willard") are right and I am wrong...and only time will tell.
The clearer point to be made is that the President and Congress have shirked their responsibilities under our Constitution. Heck, we were talking about balancing the budget...to do that - we have to actually HAVE a budget.

The United States has not passed a budget (which is required by the U.S. Constitution) for Obama's entire presidency. Harry Reid and the Dems in the Senate just will not pass one...and each Budget Obama has proposed has been shot down - by his own party.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#69446 Feb 28, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm so shameful I am flattered you would use my wording. I guess that just goes to prove that jealousy runs deep.
That's all...
Hold on.......in post #69426 you replied to OT and I quote;
"I refuse to ever read anything else you post".

Location hidden

#69449 Feb 28, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
American Student Punished for Refusing to Recite Mexican Pledge
A Texas high school student has filed a federal lawsuit against her school and her teachers after she was punished for refusing to salute and recite the Mexican pledge of allegiance.
The Thomas More Law Center filed the suit on behalf of Brenda Brinsdon alleging the McAllen Independent School District violated the 15-year-old girl’s constitutional rights when she was forced to recite the Mexican pledge and sing the Mexican national anthem.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top...ca...
I don't know if this Story is accurate or complete. I have heard about it, but not the details...and your Link is Fox News, so...everybody knows what I think of Fox News.

But...if this is actually what happened, in the way it happened, I would have drawn the Line right then and there, regardless of my age, had I been in that American Student's place. I simply would not have done it, PERIOD! So, IF this is true, I highly support this American Student's "defiance" and this Lawsuit!
If there were Mexican Nationals in that Classroom , or School, who wanted the recite the Mexican Pledge of Allegiance and sing the Mexican National Anthem, I wouldn't have tried to stop them even if I didn't like it, but there is not way they could have forced me to do so.
And trust me, I was just as stubborn in my childhood, if I thought I was right , as I am now...so, I'm speaking in the Mindset of a Student, not an Older Adult.
So, good for her/him for having more patriotism and courage to stand up for her/his Beliefs than the Adults did. Some Adults need to learn from those they are in charge of teaching.

Location hidden

#69450 Feb 28, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on.......in post #69426 you replied to OT and I quote;
You are ignorant dear. Stop posting.

Location hidden

#69451 Feb 28, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think you have any standing regarding those who "served his or her country" based on the nasty and uncalled for attack you perpetrated on a Veteran of the Vietnam War on this thread. I would be ashamed....naturally you are too self-centered to realize that.
That"s all....
Well said and totally accurate, OT.

Location hidden

#69452 Feb 28, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
Reading and replying are two different things in case you don't realize that fact. You wouldn't though because you voted for a fool.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#69453 Feb 28, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading and replying are two different things in case you don't realize that fact. You wouldn't though because you voted for a fool.
.......I rest my case!

Location hidden

#69454 Feb 28, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
Lol! Dunlapian, surely you don't think he/she can tell the truth about anything, so why would you expect that statement to be any different?

BTW, I changed my Avatar, AGAIN, since she/he keeps stealing them. I guess we'll just keep playing this stupid little game until she/he gets tired of it...as boring as it is.

Some People get their kicks from of pulling wings off butterflies, too, plus they think it's funny! Sad, but true!

Location hidden

#69455 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! Dunlapian, surely you don't think he/she can tell the truth about anything, so why would you expect that statement to be any different?

BTW, I changed my Avatar, AGAIN, since she/he keeps stealing them. I guess we'll just keep playing this stupid little game until she/he gets tired of it...as boring as it is.

Some People get their kicks from of pulling wings off butterflies, too, plus they think it's funny! Sad, but true!
Go back to bed!

Btw Butterfly kisses darling.

Location hidden

#69457 Feb 28, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You're saying that you reply to Posts that you don't read??? And you've got the cojones to call ANYBODY else a Fool! They need to study you in a Laboratory and make you the Poster Child for the Dumbed-down American!

Location hidden

#69458 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! You're saying that you reply to Posts that you don't read??? And you've got the cojones to call ANYBODY else a Fool! They need to study you in a Laboratory and make you the Poster Child for the Dumbed-down American!
I can glance without actually reading sour puss. Unlike you I can walk and chew gum at the same time also. I can even vote correctly. Amazing isn't it?

Guild

#69459 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if this Story is accurate or complete. I have heard about it, but not the details...and your Link is Fox News, so...everybody knows what I think of Fox News.
But...if this is actually what happened, in the way it happened, I would have drawn the Line right then and there, regardless of my age, had I been in that American Student's place. I simply would not have done it, PERIOD! So, IF this is true, I highly support this American Student's "defiance" and this Lawsuit!
If there were Mexican Nationals in that Classroom , or School, who wanted the recite the Mexican Pledge of Allegiance and sing the Mexican National Anthem, I wouldn't have tried to stop them even if I didn't like it, but there is not way they could have forced me to do so.
And trust me, I was just as stubborn in my childhood, if I thought I was right , as I am now...so, I'm speaking in the Mindset of a Student, not an Older Adult.
So, good for her/him for having more patriotism and courage to stand up for her/his Beliefs than the Adults did. Some Adults need to learn from those they are in charge of teaching.
It is irrelavant what you 'think' concerning the validity of the story nor what you feel about Fox reporting it...however, because it's you...here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/22/bren...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...

Guild

#69460 Feb 28, 2013
Incredibly, the Obama administration continues full throttle...Earlier this week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) released “waves” of illegal immigrants detained in facilities across the nation.

For a preview of what IS going to happen:

Carlos Martinelly-Montano - via Obama's Alternatives to Detention (ATD) program - was released while waiting deportation. Well, on August 1, 2010, while under the influence of alcohol,Montano crashed his car into another vehicle, killing one nun and critically injuring two others. Last year he was sentenced to 20 years in prison, but the fact remains that the tragedy never should have occurred. Federal immigration authorities never should have freed Montano under Obama’s outrageous “supervised release” program.

A congressman from Virginia, the state where the drunk illegal alien killed the nun, called Obama’s early release program “abhorrent.” The lawmaker, Bob Goodlatte, also chairs the House Judiciary Committee and says the administration is “needlessly endangering American lives by releasing criminals into communities.

Awhile back, Obama touted stricter gun laws stating that if 'just one life is saved'...it would be worth it. Well, one life WOULD have been saved - if Obama would have done his job and deported one Carlos Martinelly-Montano...instead of releasing this criminal upon the streets. But, that doesn't matter - he's going to release thousands more.

Location hidden

#69461 Feb 28, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
Incredibly, the Obama administration continues full throttle...Earlier this week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) released “waves” of illegal immigrants detained in facilities across the nation.

For a preview of what IS going to happen:

Carlos Martinelly-Montano - via Obama's Alternatives to Detention (ATD) program - was released while waiting deportation. Well, on August 1, 2010, while under the influence of alcohol,Montano crashed his car into another vehicle, killing one nun and critically injuring two others. Last year he was sentenced to 20 years in prison, but the fact remains that the tragedy never should have occurred. Federal immigration authorities never should have freed Montano under Obama’s outrageous “supervised release” program.

A congressman from Virginia, the state where the drunk illegal alien killed the nun, called Obama’s early release program “abhorrent.” The lawmaker, Bob Goodlatte, also chairs the House Judiciary Committee and says the administration is “needlessly endangering American lives by releasing criminals into communities.

Awhile back, Obama touted stricter gun laws stating that if 'just one life is saved'...it would be worth it. Well, one life WOULD have been saved - if Obama would have done his job and deported one Carlos Martinelly-Montano...instead of releasing this criminal upon the streets. But, that doesn't matter - he's going to release thousands more.
Great post.

Guild

#69462 Feb 28, 2013
It is so cold outside this morning that when I looked out my office window I saw a Democrat with his hands in his own pockets!!

It's true! But, alas, all he found in them was 2 race cards, 1 Bush card, an EBT card and a year's supply of waivers....not counting his Obama phone.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#69463 Feb 28, 2013
Rocket scientist Maxine Waters commenting on the terrible things that are going to happen if sequestration goes through:

'Over 170 Million Jobs Could Be Lost' Due To Sequestration

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Well, if a democrat congress person says it, it MUST be true. Hope it doesn't go though. I never wanted everyone in the country to be out of a job....

Location hidden

#69464 Feb 28, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
It is so cold outside this morning that when I looked out my office window I saw a Democrat with his hands in his own pockets!!

It's true! But, alas, all he found in them was 2 race cards, 1 Bush card, an EBT card and a year's supply of waivers....not counting his Obama phone.
roflmao. Best post of the day award goes to this one.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#69465 Feb 28, 2013
I’m wondering if stupidity is a requirement to be a democrat. Here’s Obama suckup Donna Brazille tweeting about the increase in her insurance premiums that Obama promised wouldn’t happen:

What's on your menu? Just got off the phone with my health care provider asking them to explain why my premium jumped up. No good answer!

So what did she attribute this to? Well, it’s hard to guage…..

Why are your health insurance premiums higher? Price gauging, not #Obamacare. My provider told me it was because of my age. More to come.

No shit, Sherlock.

https://twitter.com/donnabrazile/status/30677...

Guild

#69466 Feb 28, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Rocket scientist Maxine Waters commenting on the terrible things that are going to happen if sequestration goes through:
'Over 170 Million Jobs Could Be Lost' Due To Sequestration
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well, if a democrat congress person says it, it MUST be true. Hope it doesn't go though. I never wanted everyone in the country to be out of a job....
The ENTIRE workforce of the United States is: 143 Million.

So, according to this liberal brain scientist/rocket surgeon...if those evil Republicans don't agree to higher taxes and stop that Obama-brainchaild sequestration - EVERYBODY in the ENTIRE country will be out of work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 16 min Dickens1 238
Does anybody know a chick named Amanda brown 28 min Dodge lover 6
tonya b 34 min david 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 42 min Hell-Sucks 4,988
school delay everywhere but here 43 min Truth 16
Probation Officers (Aug '12) 48 min Tree trunk 12
What happened to Sweet CeCe's 1 hr lawler 29
Carrie at the Bean Barn 9 hr Tree trunk 24
Why I get on topix 10 hr ---Word Woman--- 46
wreck 11 hr Agree 18