Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#69400 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Oh, I forgot...I've got a Turtle Pie in the Frig, too! lol! Hasn't even been cut. It's all yours, too!:)
Oh, and a Key Lime Pie in the freezer! Man, I gotcha covered! Lol!

And if that's not enough, I can whip up a chocolate cake that'll melt in your mouth, in no time.:)
Slow your roll and pull your bloomers back up Scarlet! No one wants to taste anything you have.
Nipples

Mytishchi, Russia

#69401 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Goodnight, Guys, it was fun...and I really do have all that stuff. Lol! Sorry Willard, but it's true! Lol!
They run you off?

Location hidden

#69402 Feb 28, 2013
Nipples wrote:
<quoted text>They run you off?
Naw, I just thought it was a good time to leave since I had a smile on my face. That has become so rare on Topix, for me anyway.

I should be sleeping , but I had a couple of things I wanted to do and now, I'm not sleepy.:)
Earl

Nairobi, Kenya

#69403 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I just thought it was a good time to leave since I had a smile on my face. That has become so rare on Topix, for me anyway.
I should be sleeping , but I had a couple of things I wanted to do and now, I'm not sleepy.:)
I'm going back to bed are you?

Location hidden

#69404 Feb 28, 2013
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going back to bed are you?
Yeah, let's go. Lol!

Location hidden

#69405 Feb 28, 2013
I just woke up.

Location hidden

#69406 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, I just thought it was a good time to leave since I had a smile on my face. That has become so rare on Topix, for me anyway.

Go to bed and dream honey. Because at the end of the day the only smile you will have is one created in your own mind. Your tasty delights curdled years ago amongst the cigarette smoke, illegal substances and booze.

Location hidden

#69407 Feb 28, 2013
Chuck Chainsaw wrote:
I just woke up.
You better run for your life. You have what Linda Cooterhot wants. A male name is all that required to set her fuse to burning. Head for the hills before she explodes all around you.

Location hidden

#69408 Feb 28, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You better run for your life. You have what Linda Cooterhot wants. A male name is all that required to set her fuse to burning. Head for the hills before she explodes all around you.
Why who is this person?

Guild

#69409 Feb 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Nuh, it just might be to save the money it costs to keep them incarcerated, so that it can be diverted to other places where it is needed worse!
I've tried to tell you Teapublicans to be careful what you ask for, you might just get it...and you probably won't like it! But, you think you know it all, since you woke up when the economy crashed and realized there was a Federal Gov't., for the first time in your Life!
Get used to it, if this Sequester happens ...and it looks like it will...there's going to be ALOT of things happen that you won't like...I promise you!
You - of all people - actually post that I "think I know it all"?!??!? And proceed to "tell" me and other "Teapublicans" the truth???

For one...the sequester will NOT cause the world to end. It's NOT CUTTING anything and is being utilized by The Bolshevik as a political tool...that's it.

Remember when we were told in late 2008 that if we didn't do TARP and spend $800 Billion that the world economy would collapse??? Well, to date,$200 Billion of that money HAS NOT BEEN SPENT. So, did the world economy collapse??? Or were we just sold a bill of goods by a bunch of politicians from both parties?

Oh, and secondly, I didn't just 'wake up' and realize there was a Federal Government...I spilled my blood and a whole lot of blood of the enemies of that government - perhaps you'll enlighten me with your ominpotence and...of course, your vast experience in that arena as well.
damnit

Johnson City, TN

#69410 Feb 28, 2013
stupid cow worshipping towel head wearing tongue clicking freaks
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#69411 Feb 28, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You - of all people - actually post that I "think I know it all"?!??!? And proceed to "tell" me and other "Teapublicans" the truth???
For one...the sequester will NOT cause the world to end. It's NOT CUTTING anything and is being utilized by The Bolshevik as a political tool...that's it.
Remember when we were told in late 2008 that if we didn't do TARP and spend $800 Billion that the world economy would collapse??? Well, to date,$200 Billion of that money HAS NOT BEEN SPENT. So, did the world economy collapse??? Or were we just sold a bill of goods by a bunch of politicians from both parties?
Oh, and secondly, I didn't just 'wake up' and realize there was a Federal Government...I spilled my blood and a whole lot of blood of the enemies of that government - perhaps you'll enlighten me with your ominpotence and...of course, your vast experience in that arena as well.
No, the world will not end because cuts are being made to the Federal Budget, but make no mistake the cuts are real and those are real dollars being withdrawn from the economy tomorrow. The fact that the world won't end is moot for those who will lose their job over these cuts as unemployment remains at historically high levels. That fact means those jobs will not be replaced in the private sector. My problem with this sequester is two fold. First, this economic recovery is fragile and subject to reversal and second, these cuts are not targeted but across the board. This whole mess illustrates the dysfunction of the people we sent to Washington and their inability to see the forest for the trees. Derailing the modest economic recovery we now have by cutting government spending NOW will only harm tax collections because another contraction, even a mild one will be felt throughout the entire econmoy, not just in government.
The process of reducing government spending should wait until economic recovery is complete and unemployment numbers fall to normal levels. Then it should be done prudently, and those cuts can be spread out over a longer period of time, since nothing increases tax collections more than full employment. The people who will be harmed by these cuts will be average Americans and the American small businesses that depend on their dollars. The multi-nationals will be just fine, since they have hedged their bets and have their risks spread over many economies across the globe. This "solution" is no solution at all. While Wall Street is projected to rise today, people like myself are bracing for another economic hit, and as usual, those in Washington are fiddling.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#69412 Feb 28, 2013
Jay Leno, the only guy with balls in television. Last night:

"President Obama said this week after four years as president,'you realize all the mistakes you made."

"So apparently he does watch Fox News. Yeah, I guess he does. Yeah, because they keep pointing them out."

Guild

#69413 Feb 28, 2013
OT - we simply will have to disagree to disagree. LOL

We are so far in debt our grandchildren's grandchildren won't be able to pay it off. More government spending - which when it's all boiled down is OUR money taken from us for those fiddlers in Washington to waste - is not the answer.

The government continually pumping money in (and printing more to do so) has not done a dang thing. Eventually, inflation IS going to take root - and THAT is when the real (not imagined by some arbritary 'sequester') hurting begins.

I like your analysis and thoughts - I just happen to disagree with your results. But, it's a somewhat free country still, so that's OK.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#69414 Feb 28, 2013
Nuh wrote:
On Wednesday, a House subcommittee will hear a bill that would allow the manufacture of liquor, such as Chattanooga Whiskey, in parts of Hamilton County that already allow operating liquor stores and liquor-by-the-drink sales.
A little more than a year ago, Joe Ledbetter and Tim Piersant founded the Chattanooga Whiskey Company.
Their product is sold in more than a dozen states, and the product has drawn strong local support that area residents voice, in part, via social media, according to Nooga.com archives.
But—even though the product bears a local name—it must be produced in Lawrenceburg, Ind., because it's currently illegal to make it in Hamilton County.
A 2009 law allows Tennessee counties where there are both operating liquor stores and liquor-by-the-drink sales to produce liquor.
And although Hamilton County meets both those requirements, at the time state leaders passed the law, officials decided to opt out and continue to prevent liquor manufacture in this area.
http://www.nooga.com/160257/bill-that-impacts...
Well Nuh, it looks like it will be kicked back until March 6. Ole' Smokey Mountain Distillery is blocking it for a week. I'm sure during this wait, there will be some palms greased, at the expense of Chattanooga.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#69415 Feb 28, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
OT - we simply will have to disagree to disagree. LOL
We are so far in debt our grandchildren's grandchildren won't be able to pay it off. More government spending - which when it's all boiled down is OUR money taken from us for those fiddlers in Washington to waste - is not the answer.
The government continually pumping money in (and printing more to do so) has not done a dang thing. Eventually, inflation IS going to take root - and THAT is when the real (not imagined by some arbritary 'sequester') hurting begins.
I like your analysis and thoughts - I just happen to disagree with your results. But, it's a somewhat free country still, so that's OK.
No problem on that "Nuh" ! I respect those with differing opinions, carefully presented, and that is exactly why I spend some time here...trying to understand where THOSE posters are coming from. Occasionally I actually learn something, old dog or not. I suspect that those who will lose their job as a result of the sequester do not view their paycheck as wasted money, though...
I hope you are right and I am wrong about sequester "Nuh", and I confess to being wrong on occasion Chuckles !
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#69416 Feb 28, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you the sequester will cause the world to end?
I know many in my poor county that will lose their job, if it goes through(and most of them are Republicans). That will have a very large ripple effect in this poor county. At this point, I'm not sure just who else will get the axe.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#69417 Feb 28, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Jay Leno, the only guy with balls in television. Last night:
"President Obama said this week after four years as president,'you realize all the mistakes you made."
"So apparently he does watch Fox News. Yeah, I guess he does. Yeah, because they keep pointing them out."
Fox News Motto;
"We deceive so you believe".

Guild

#69418 Feb 28, 2013
I really do wish Obama good health. If anything were to happen to him...we get Joe Biden.

Joe Biden Has More Gun Advice:‘Just Fire the Shotgun Through the Door’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/27/jo...

Guild

#69419 Feb 28, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Nuh, it looks like it will be kicked back until March 6. Ole' Smokey Mountain Distillery is blocking it for a week. I'm sure during this wait, there will be some palms greased, at the expense of Chattanooga.
Yep. Heard that on the radio. Stinks too! I don't even drink whiskey - but think that this would provide jobs. I do, however, feel that eventually they will get the go ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War against democrats 4 min Sickness 3
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 12 min making sense 24
Do u thirst 1 hr Hope 1
Drug task force 3 hr handicapped 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 4,061
NFL goodell vs ray rice 5 hr veteran 6
Skunky Beer 5 hr Kohlrabi 2
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 5 hr Victim 30
Linda Kirk + furniture... 7 hr haha 13
greeneville goodwill bed bug central 8 hr Dr Wu 21
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••