roxy b

United States

#69328 Feb 27, 2013
Im gonna have to go alone at one point..wer gonna gonna have to b sep at one point n time n i rlly mean it.not bcoz we want to,but bcoz we have to.we for rl do jbear,wen the army comes,wer gonna b far apart from each other,but it has to b that way to work,soo we will both have to expand it,im not lying,its the only bcoz if not we wont expand it the fullest we can bcoz apart,we will both make sure it goes far n enough to reach each other n therfor all nbtween.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#69329 Feb 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Willard...Fox Fake News AND Arizona??? C'mon! I noticed Sessions didn't offer any better Idea of where to begin cutting.
Typical Far-Right Republican...always criticizing Obama for everything and opposing everything he does...but, NEVER offering any ideas of their own, except Cut Entitlements (as they love to call them) for the Main St. Americans, but don't touch the Super Wealthy! That's their Mantra! I think they have it engraved on their chests!
The Republicans in the House have PASSED two different budget resolutions that would replace the sequester. The problem is that the Democratic Senate majority leader Harry Reid will not even put them up for vote or send them to committee. I will quote Obama on this when I say for everyone to tell Harry that the people "deserve a vote".

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#69330 Feb 27, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should just hook him up to a sugar solution IV.
It'd be just my luck that he'd be scared of needles. Lol!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#69331 Feb 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, I didn't write it, I just posted it. You'll have to ask the Author. I do well to take responsibility for my own words, sometimes...I certainly am not going to try to explain somebody else's.
You get ornery when you run out of donuts, don't you. If I knew your address, I'd get you a year's delivery of Crispy Kremes.I like you better when you're fat and happy. Lol!
IOW you are incapable of explaining anything. You cannot post anything in your own words. Your orders from "the party" are to copy and paste radical left propaganda from the radical leftist propaganda sites that they provide you with.
roxy b

United States

#69332 Feb 27, 2013
But i will rlly have to b alone n u will have help,im the order n they will pay more attention to me n if neone else is around,they will nvmnd,jst trust me otay..

Location hidden

#69333 Feb 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Willard, I didn't write it, I just posted it. You'll have to ask the Author. I do well to take responsibility for my own words, sometimes...I certainly am not going to try to explain somebody else's.
You get ornery when you run out of donuts, don't you. If I knew your address, I'd get you a year's delivery of Crispy Kremes.I like you better when you're fat and happy. Lol!
Carefully there. She's hinting for personal information as always. Beware of a wolf in a, well, wolfs clothing.
roxy b

United States

#69334 Feb 27, 2013
If not we lose
Magnum P I

Budapest, Hungary

#69335 Feb 27, 2013
roxy b wrote:
Im gonna have to go alone at one point..wer gonna gonna have to b sep at one point n time n i rlly mean it.not bcoz we want to,but bcoz we have to.we for rl do jbear,wen the army comes,wer gonna b far apart from each other,but it has to b that way to work,soo we will both have to expand it,im not lying,its the only bcoz if not we wont expand it the fullest we can bcoz apart,we will both make sure it goes far n enough to reach each other n therfor all nbtween.
You must be a SSS love child. You make as much sense as she does. Did she drop you on your head ? Maybe it is just a genetic thing.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#69336 Feb 27, 2013
we could get him one of those make homemade doughnut fryers and he'd never run out. Trying to help you here Willard.. what ya think?

Location hidden

#69337 Feb 27, 2013
Magnum P I wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a SSS love child. You make as much sense as she does. Did she drop you on your head ? Maybe it is just a genetic thing.
Lol. That funny stuff right there.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69338 Feb 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I can offer some Muffins and Cherry Cheese Danish. Cornbread, we got to feed that sugar habit or he might go ballistic on us. Lol!
I'm sure I'm not the only junk-food fiend here tonight. You stupid liars don't fool anyone. I've debunked all this sh/t about excessive sugar contributing to intemperance, hatefulness and pure ass-kicking anger. Screw all ya'll!!! Just ask my anger management counselor, he disagreed on the phone and I've just killed him! Yeah, he made me go to one of those ridiculous "YANI" concerts - I'm still tryin' to find out where "THAT" silly bastard lives! How much Cherry Cheese do you actually have? Lol
roxy b

United States

#69339 Feb 27, 2013
Its otay,as long as its known that i will b alone,noone else.they think that they can defeat me n whos coming,oh..someone,make sure im alone otay..wen i go they will follow.

Location hidden

#69340 Feb 27, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
we could get him one of those make homemade doughnut fryers and he'd never run out. Trying to help you here Willard.. what ya think?
Lol! Sounds like a Plan to me! Where did he go, anyway? I'll bet he went for donuts!:)

Location hidden

#69341 Feb 27, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I'm not the only junk-food fiend here tonight. You stupid liars don't fool anyone. I've debunked all this sh/t about excessive sugar contributing to intemperance, hatefulness and pure ass-kicking anger. Screw all ya'll!!! Just ask my anger management counselor, he disagreed on the phone and I've just killed him! Yeah, he made me go to one of those ridiculous "YANI" concerts - I'm still tryin' to find out where "THAT" silly bastard lives! How much Cherry Cheese do you actually have? Lol
LMAO! Way more than even you could eat at one sitting, Willard! Just calm down, it's yours for the taking...all of it!:)
roxy b

United States

#69343 Feb 27, 2013
I wil b bcoz u cnt go ther,not ther u cnt.
Sybil

Palestine, TX

#69344 Feb 27, 2013
Why are my doughnuts talking to me? OMG! The walls are moving, they are all my neighbors. F U
F U
F U
F U
F U
I just can't stop.
Sybil

Palestine, TX

#69345 Feb 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Way more than even you could eat at one sitting, Willard! Just calm down, it's yours for the taking...all of it!:)
Stop! I am you. You're me!!!!!!! STOP. trying TO be ME !!!!!!!!!! DO you hear those VOICES?!?!?!!!!!
roxy b

United States

#69346 Feb 27, 2013
Wasnt the leader,hes stronger n been waiting.he sent them bcoz wen its time,ther gonna take me n if i dont go,he well they will all come to earth.

Location hidden

#69347 Feb 27, 2013
Oh, I forgot...I've got a Turtle Pie in the Frig, too! lol! Hasn't even been cut. It's all yours, too!:)
Oh, and a Key Lime Pie in the freezer! Man, I gotcha covered! Lol!

And if that's not enough, I can whip up a chocolate cake that'll melt in your mouth, in no time.:)
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69348 Feb 27, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. That funny stuff right there.
I think the president should hire this cretin today. This is more sensible than anything Jay Carney said all year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recommended contractors for decks 29 min Pat 10
casey pridemore (Apr '13) 41 min the moose lodge 14
Looking for a Building Contractor 2 hr ohwell 2
Attention DCS workers! (Jul '11) 2 hr ohwell 17
Chrissy Harvey 3 hr pp123p 2
Angie Summey 4 hr oldSchool 8
skanky moms who post party and drinking picture... 6 hr truth 82
Bible to become Tennessee state book? 7 hr Dr Wu 35
Hillary Clinton is running for POTUS 9 hr Voter John Doe 29
More from around the web