Brady Brunch

Grimsley, TN

#68713 Feb 22, 2013
I agree
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#68714 Feb 22, 2013
The recession / depression remains. Food lines of the Great Depression have been replaced by Food Stamps of the Great Recession. Barry Obama prints $85 billion a month and buys our own debt securities with the bogus printed money. Government growth has replaced economic growth. Repent Democrats!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68715 Feb 22, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL---The UN director would not know what he said either but he would send the same type of letter back to Willard. They would both claim victory in that the other person understood exactly what they wanted to convey(oops, big word --sorry) to each other. LOL Idiots
Funny yes,...but way off course. The only thing that should be sent to the U.N. should be sent by our president. An envoy should deliver a formal "Article of Declination" wherein American sovereignty would be reinstated and the U.S. Constitution affirmed as the highest and most supreme law of our great land. I shudder to think Americans are forced to underwrite this corrupt organization of theives, spies and subversives...America haters all! But, they love our dollars!
garbage in garbage out

Fayetteville, NC

#68716 Feb 22, 2013
Brady Brunch wrote:
I agree
^^^^^ Stupid trolls.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#68717 Feb 22, 2013
Only in America could the federal government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and then complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.
Teabaggers AA

Fayetteville, NC

#68718 Feb 22, 2013
Teabagger's Party: the Al Quita of the Republicant party.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/...
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#68719 Feb 22, 2013
TJohn wrote:
<quoted text> Charles Rangel a Demoncrat from New Yorks 13th district has or suggested introducing a bill to re-instate the draft. Not sure if anybody esle has but if you can back up your claim about a " teapublican " introducing a bill to reinstate the draft would go a long way in backing up your claim.
Buried in the bill is a provision that permits any congressman from Harlem to forget to include rental income received from properties located in the Dominican Republic.

Hey. I wonder if Menendez stayed at Rangel's place when he was boffing underage girls?
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#68720 Feb 22, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Response choice no.#1.)
We're all idiots until educated, what the hell happened to you?
Response choice no.#2.)
Which words do you consider "fancy"? I'm being serious with you here, this is early high school stuff! Every word in this simple text should be known by early high school students. These are all common words typically found in newspapers, magazines, editorials and just plain daily reading material. If you truly struggle to read, just fix it. Reading is perhaps one of the most easily improved skills where even modest motivation is found. No-one should strive to write like anyone else, be yourself. Strong reading skill is a necessary undergirding for every aspect of academic pursuit and will quickly multiply your ability in a synergistic way. There are millions of retired men and women in America capable and willing to help "ANYONE" in this area...on a volunteer basis. If this becomes a possible avenue, I hope the very best for you. Thanks!
You may choose either, or neither post.
Response choice no.#1.)
NO----we are not all idiots until educated. Maybe 'Ignorant' but not an 'Idiot' An idiot is one who is self-defeating in nature. You want to impress everyone with words (yes, we learned them in HS and can still read them and know what they mean), yet you affect nothing by using them all the time. Like a dog chasing it's tail, your words just simply go around in circles and say nothing. In most all cases, you hear this type of speech from someone who's higher education makes them believe they are better than everyone else.

Response choice no.#2.)
Save the pretty language for you next book. We have too many politicians, lawyers, educators most all whom are dem/libs trying to mesmerize everyone else into agreeing with their ideology via the 'fancy' written word. What we need now and will need more-so in the near (decade) future is just plain common sense spoken in plain English that promotes trust, ideas, problem solving, security, etc..

I would be glad to debate you on almost any subject and coming from a conservative background it will almost indubitably cause a stir. Yes, most of us know the words and use them only when needed. But, if you are going to use only 'fancy' words to get you point across you will be speaking to deaf ears, at least this author's ears.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#68721 Feb 22, 2013
Nuh wrote:
Only in America could the federal government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and then complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.
Only in America, huh? Wow. That'd make a great song:

Caring Canary

Grimsley, TN

#68722 Feb 22, 2013
has timbuck2 been on here lately
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#68723 Feb 22, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Buried in the bill is a provision that permits any congressman from Harlem to forget to include rental income received from properties located in the Dominican Republic.
Hey. I wonder if Menendez stayed at Rangel's place when he was boffing underage girls?
Now that was funny!!!!!!!!!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68724 Feb 22, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SAID: You cannot blame the average Israeli Citizen for what their Gov't. does any more than you can blame the average American Citizen for what our Gov't. does.
I beg to differ: The gov is a reflection of the people (they voted). Since Our gov. in infiltrated with a large quantity of Dem/LIBS, it in essence is transferring the ideology of the left into its agenda. The only problem you, a dem/lib, did not see, is that when the gov. get 'so big' it then becomes the ideology of ONE person and cares nothing about the people who put him/her there. I know nothing about Israel but by the ideology of their gov. I think the people recognize they could all be wiped-out totalitarian tomorrow if their gov. did not take a preemptive stand. Much like your so-called 'Property rights' What happens when someone tries to take over your home or property. Oh--Call the law. What if there was no law, judge,or anything to stop them. Now--what do you do? throw sticks. Israel is in the same pot. There is not a law, sheriff, judge, etc. that will stop another country, people, etc. from invading them. The U.S. is really the only friend they have in the world. Now---would it not be nice if one or two of your neighbors come over to help you defend your property (in the first scenario)when no one else would. When the current administration guts the military, we will have foreign company on our shores. Guess we can then throw sticks because our guns will be long gone?
Thank you dem/libs for a good life expectancy!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent post!

I am also grateful for the drift becoming apparent in democratic ranks as thinkers begin to work their way through incredible deception having been thrown at us all in a short period of time!
The archetecture of a police state is being rapidly erected in America. I remind us all, Government never does "ANYTHING" for no reason! The mechinisms for population control have already been put into place. These simply will not be actuated or enforced until they are all enforced..at the same time. This will be devestating. O.T. spoke of a few of these interacting components earlier, the "National Defense Authorization Act" of 2013,(NDAA) The "Food Security and Modernization act", A host of initiatives effectively defeating 4th ammendment protections in our constitution. It's important to remember the sequence of darkness that has overtaken free peoples in the world in similarity of affect as recorded in world history. Economic failure, social unrest, trends of unneccessary or fictional causes for security measure which inhibit freedoms, a rapid centralization of power, the following militarization of power, and the final and last division of class warfare...A tyrannical police state and dictatorship V/S subjugated people.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#68725 Feb 22, 2013
Nuh wrote:
You neglected to compare our nation's defense spending against those other nations. I know the response will divert to "entitlement spending" (predictably), however...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#68726 Feb 22, 2013
TJohn wrote:
<quoted text> Charles Rangel a Demoncrat from New Yorks 13th district has or suggested introducing a bill to re-instate the draft. Not sure if anybody esle has but if you can back up your claim about a " teapublican " introducing a bill to reinstate the draft would go a long way in backing up your claim.
You seem to be offended by the term "Teapublican," yet you previously referred to "demoncrats." Hypocrisy?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#68727 Feb 22, 2013
Caring Canary wrote:
has timbuck2 been on here lately
He hasn't been on here in quite a while...(unless he has a new screen name).
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68728 Feb 22, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Response choice no.#1.)
NO----we are not all idiots until educated. Maybe 'Ignorant' but not an 'Idiot' An idiot is one who is self-defeating in nature. You want to impress everyone with words (yes, we learned them in HS and can still read them and know what they mean), yet you affect nothing by using them all the time. Like a dog chasing it's tail, your words just simply go around in circles and say nothing. In most all cases, you hear this type of speech from someone who's higher education makes them believe they are better than everyone else.
Response choice no.#2.)
Save the pretty language for you next book. We have too many politicians, lawyers, educators most all whom are dem/libs trying to mesmerize everyone else into agreeing with their ideology via the 'fancy' written word. What we need now and will need more-so in the near (decade) future is just plain common sense spoken in plain English that promotes trust, ideas, problem solving, security, etc..
I would be glad to debate you on almost any subject and coming from a conservative background it will almost indubitably cause a stir. Yes, most of us know the words and use them only when needed. But, if you are going to use only 'fancy' words to get you point across you will be speaking to deaf ears, at least this author's ears.
By the way, Our last respective posts tell a story. Your post was longer with more words, Mine was Shorter with fewer words and says much more!

Look, The barbs are unnecessary. I can't help my writting manner. I truly do not seek to cross swords with you here or seek to make you uncomfortable in any way.

Your criticisms seem stupid to me and I'm just asking you to please reconsider. thanks!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#68729 Feb 22, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post!
I am also grateful for the drift becoming apparent in democratic ranks as thinkers begin to work their way through incredible deception having been thrown at us all in a short period of time!
The archetecture of a police state is being rapidly erected in America. I remind us all, Government never does "ANYTHING" for no reason! The mechinisms for population control have already been put into place. These simply will not be actuated or enforced until they are all enforced..at the same time. This will be devestating. O.T. spoke of a few of these interacting components earlier, the "National Defense Authorization Act" of 2013,(NDAA) The "Food Security and Modernization act", A host of initiatives effectively defeating 4th ammendment protections in our constitution. It's important to remember the sequence of darkness that has overtaken free peoples in the world in similarity of affect as recorded in world history. Economic failure, social unrest, trends of unneccessary or fictional causes for security measure which inhibit freedoms, a rapid centralization of power, the following militarization of power, and the final and last division of class warfare...A tyrannical police state and dictatorship V/S subjugated people.
Like the way you said that,, Thanks

66,000 and counting is the present number of the civilian army Obama wanted. Rem. One as large, as well financed and one as well equipped. Think of the killing of a American Citizen by way of Drone planes as a prelude to keeping us in line here. It's coming,, you dem/libs have just gone too far without any controls
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#68730 Feb 22, 2013
Only in America could the "rich people" - who pay 86% of all federal income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any federal income taxes at all.

Since: Jul 10

Cumberland City, TN

#68731 Feb 22, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be offended by the term "Teapublican," yet you previously referred to "demoncrats." Hypocrisy?
I might be offended if I were a " teapublican " but as I answered the question already. I`m am not a " teapublican " therefore not offended nor a hypocrite.

Demoncrats are on the other hand top shelve hypocrites.

Offence intended.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68732 Feb 22, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in America, huh? Wow. That'd make a great song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BWrCRPldVZkXX
Wow, a walk down memory lane to be sure! I truly LUV that song, even if it shows my age. Lol! Thanks brother!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Trans People in Greeneville (Apr '10) 1 min NunYa 409
Jason Knight (Jul '13) 1 min who cares 8
Are u a son of the south 28 min immigrant 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr What Dafuq 4,564
katelin Knight 1 hr concerned girlfri... 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr qwerty 9,479
BLEEDNG HEART Reublicans worried about Obama's ... 1 hr playing golf dont... 2
get rid of Robert Sayne 2 hr resident 34
whorin around 3 hr heeler 13
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]