Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,098)

Showing posts 61,941 - 61,960 of138,393
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I have nothing against the Israeli people, I just don't like their government or the IDF.
Maybe they should give all the land back they won in a war where many died. put a high fence around them and proclaim that they will throw sticks if anybody comes over. LOL. You would not care if they were annihilated. Maybe there would be piece in the region and all these wars would stop. OOPs, I forgot about the Iran/Iraq war where they sent kids into mine fields for foder.

Since: Jul 10

Cumberland City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! But, the Teapublicans want continuous
War, but they don't want to fight themselves, nor send their Children...they just want their Stock in the War Contractors to keep going up! Neither do they want to pay for War, nor equip our Troops...they want everybody else to do it! But, they LOVE War, just as long as they don't have to participate and it keeps making money for them!
Some Teapublican Congressman is trying to introduce a House Bill to re-instate the Draft! THAT's when you will see WAR right here in this Country and the Teapublicans will be the first Casualties!
Charles Rangel a Demoncrat from New Yorks 13th district has or suggested introducing a bill to re-instate the draft. Not sure if anybody esle has but if you can back up your claim about a " teapublican " introducing a bill to reinstate the draft would go a long way in backing up your claim.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>That is never "all" with you. Since you "could care less" what is posted, simply skip mine....you know,......what you threaten to do all the time but don't.
BTW, the saying goes "I couldn't care less"...but those "nice things" you have don't provide a brain or the sense to use one.
I do skip yours idiot! I only read it after I read another one where it was quoted. I realize you are old and foolish but please at least try to keep up with how things work. I have no idea what you ate babbling about now and no desire or interest to even try. Sorry I hit a nerve by calling you out on your post but that's exactly what you do to others. Grow up elderly troll! No one cares anything about your warped political nonsense. Like you, it's dated and useless.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Strangly enough, OT, I have been a Democrat my entire Life and I believe in the exact same things that you do and always have....and you're right! To me, it's just Common Sense Beliefs for the betterment of ALL, and this Nation as a whole!
you both speak with forked tongue.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>YOU SAID:"I have changed as well, but I assure you, not as much as my former party has !"LOL

Yes you have changed, that is if you were ever a republican which I doubt. You are one of those Fricken Dem/libs that set on the fence and shout 'I am on your side' and all the while, would stab a person, party, cause, etc. in the back if it was not going your way. Right now in the government, you have everything you wanted yet you still complain. Harry Reid will not let anything pass thru the senate so even though the congress as you would put it 'is in the enemies hands',cannot do anything to help or hurt! Now the Government will continue to grow, the country will go further in debt, more people will lose their jobs, get on welfare, food stamps, disability and unemployment, health care will get worse and cost more, privacy will be a thing of the past, guns will be marginalized, property and the so-called 'property rights' will go out the window, and during the next four years, things will change so Obama can get re-elected again. A perpetual one party gov. that will take care of 'YOU'. People like you are pushing it that way in hopes of finding a 'Utopia'. Over the previous 200+ years it has been tried and failed. With the help of the mainstream media, and a lot of Dem/libs holding high offices in the gov., it will not fail this time. You will get what you want up to a point, THEN the pendulum sill swing the other way and you.......... will shout to the other side of the fence,of course from the top of the fence!!
Great post!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what I thought, An educated Idiot. you use a whole lot of fancy words to say NOTHING!
Response choice no.#1.)

We're all idiots until educated, what the hell happened to you?

Response choice no.#2.)

Which words do you consider "fancy"? I'm being serious with you here, this is early highschool stuff! Every word in this simple text should be known by early highschool students. These are all common words typically found in newspapers, magazines, editorials and just plain daily reading material. If you truly struggle to read, just fix it. Reading is perhaps one of the most easily improved skills where even modest motivation is found. No-one should strive to write like anyone else, be yourself. Strong reading skill is a necessary undergirding for every aspect of academic pursuit and will quickly multiply your ability in a synergistic way. There are millions of retired men and women in America capable and willing to help "ANYONE" in this area...on a volunteer basis. If this becomes a possible avenue, I hope the very best for you. Thanks!

You may choose either, or neither post.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot blame the average Israeli Citizen for what their Gov't. does any more than you can blame the average American Citizen for what our Gov't. does.
And I certainly have no prejudice against them because they are "Jewish", if that's what you're meaning!
YOU SAID: You cannot blame the average Israeli Citizen for what their Gov't. does any more than you can blame the average American Citizen for what our Gov't. does.

I beg to differ: The gov is a reflection of the people (they voted). Since Our gov. in infiltrated with a large quantity of Dem/LIBS, it in essence is transferring the ideology of the left into its agenda. The only problem you, a dem/lib, did not see, is that when the gov. get 'so big' it then becomes the ideology of ONE person and cares nothing about the people who put him/her there. I know nothing about Israel but by the ideology of their gov. I think the people recognize they could all be wiped-out tomorrow if their gov. did not take a preemptive stand. Much like your so-called 'Property rights' What happens when someone tries to take over your home or property. Oh--Call the law. What if there was no law, judge,or anything to stop them. Now--what do you do? throw sticks. Israel is in the same pot. There is not a law, sheriff, judge, etc. that will stop another country, people, etc. from invading them. The U.S. is really the only friend they have in the world. Now---would it not be nice if one or two of your neighbors come over to help you defend your property (in the first scenario)when no one else would. When the current administration guts the military, we will have foreign company on our shores. Guess we can then throw sticks because our guns will be long gone?

Thank you dem/libs for a good life expectancy!!!!!!!!!!
reality check

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Response choice no.#1.)

Response choice no.#2.)

Which words do you consider "fancy"? I'm being serious with you here, this is early highschool stuff! Every word in this simple text should be known by early highschool students. These are all common words typically found in newspapers, magazines, editorials and just plain daily reading material. If you truly struggle to read, just fix it. Reading is perhaps one of the most easily improved skills where even modest motivation is found. No-one should strive to write like anyone else, be yourself. Strong reading skill is a necessary undergirding for every aspect of academic pursuit and will quickly multiply your ability in a synergistic way. There are millions of retired men and women in America capable and willing to help "ANYONE" in this area...on a volunteer basis. If this becomes a possible avenue, I hope the very best for you. Thanks!

Ok that is a funny post I don't care who you are.
Brady Brunch

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I agree
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

The recession / depression remains. Food lines of the Great Depression have been replaced by Food Stamps of the Great Recession. Barry Obama prints $85 billion a month and buys our own debt securities with the bogus printed money. Government growth has replaced economic growth. Repent Democrats!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL---The UN director would not know what he said either but he would send the same type of letter back to Willard. They would both claim victory in that the other person understood exactly what they wanted to convey(oops, big word --sorry) to each other. LOL Idiots
Funny yes,...but way off course. The only thing that should be sent to the U.N. should be sent by our president. An envoy should deliver a formal "Article of Declination" wherein American sovereignty would be reinstated and the U.S. Constitution affirmed as the highest and most supreme law of our great land. I shudder to think Americans are forced to underwrite this corrupt organization of theives, spies and subversives...America haters all! But, they love our dollars!
garbage in garbage out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Brady Brunch wrote:
I agree
^^^^^ Stupid trolls.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Only in America could the federal government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and then complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.
Teabaggers AA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Teabagger's Party: the Al Quita of the Republicant party.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/...
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TJohn wrote:
<quoted text> Charles Rangel a Demoncrat from New Yorks 13th district has or suggested introducing a bill to re-instate the draft. Not sure if anybody esle has but if you can back up your claim about a " teapublican " introducing a bill to reinstate the draft would go a long way in backing up your claim.
Buried in the bill is a provision that permits any congressman from Harlem to forget to include rental income received from properties located in the Dominican Republic.

Hey. I wonder if Menendez stayed at Rangel's place when he was boffing underage girls?
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Response choice no.#1.)
Response choice no.#2.)
Which words do you consider "fancy"? I'm being serious with you here, this is early high school stuff! Every word in this simple text should be known by early high school students. These are all common words typically found in newspapers, magazines, editorials and just plain daily reading material. If you truly struggle to read, just fix it. Reading is perhaps one of the most easily improved skills where even modest motivation is found. No-one should strive to write like anyone else, be yourself. Strong reading skill is a necessary undergirding for every aspect of academic pursuit and will quickly multiply your ability in a synergistic way. There are millions of retired men and women in America capable and willing to help "ANYONE" in this area...on a volunteer basis. If this becomes a possible avenue, I hope the very best for you. Thanks!
Response choice no.#1.)
NO----we are not all idiots until educated. Maybe 'Ignorant' but not an 'Idiot' An idiot is one who is self-defeating in nature. You want to impress everyone with words (yes, we learned them in HS and can still read them and know what they mean), yet you affect nothing by using them all the time. Like a dog chasing it's tail, your words just simply go around in circles and say nothing. In most all cases, you hear this type of speech from someone who's higher education makes them believe they are better than everyone else.

Response choice no.#2.)
Save the pretty language for you next book. We have too many politicians, lawyers, educators most all whom are dem/libs trying to mesmerize everyone else into agreeing with their ideology via the 'fancy' written word. What we need now and will need more-so in the near (decade) future is just plain common sense spoken in plain English that promotes trust, ideas, problem solving, security, etc..

I would be glad to debate you on almost any subject and coming from a conservative background it will almost indubitably cause a stir. Yes, most of us know the words and use them only when needed. But, if you are going to use only 'fancy' words to get you point across you will be speaking to deaf ears, at least this author's ears.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
Only in America could the federal government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and then complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.
Only in America, huh? Wow. That'd make a great song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Caring Canary

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

has timbuck2 been on here lately
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Buried in the bill is a provision that permits any congressman from Harlem to forget to include rental income received from properties located in the Dominican Republic.
Hey. I wonder if Menendez stayed at Rangel's place when he was boffing underage girls?
Now that was funny!!!!!!!!!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SAID: You cannot blame the average Israeli Citizen for what their Gov't. does any more than you can blame the average American Citizen for what our Gov't. does.
I beg to differ: The gov is a reflection of the people (they voted). Since Our gov. in infiltrated with a large quantity of Dem/LIBS, it in essence is transferring the ideology of the left into its agenda. The only problem you, a dem/lib, did not see, is that when the gov. get 'so big' it then becomes the ideology of ONE person and cares nothing about the people who put him/her there. I know nothing about Israel but by the ideology of their gov. I think the people recognize they could all be wiped-out totalitarian tomorrow if their gov. did not take a preemptive stand. Much like your so-called 'Property rights' What happens when someone tries to take over your home or property. Oh--Call the law. What if there was no law, judge,or anything to stop them. Now--what do you do? throw sticks. Israel is in the same pot. There is not a law, sheriff, judge, etc. that will stop another country, people, etc. from invading them. The U.S. is really the only friend they have in the world. Now---would it not be nice if one or two of your neighbors come over to help you defend your property (in the first scenario)when no one else would. When the current administration guts the military, we will have foreign company on our shores. Guess we can then throw sticks because our guns will be long gone?
Thank you dem/libs for a good life expectancy!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent post!

I am also grateful for the drift becoming apparent in democratic ranks as thinkers begin to work their way through incredible deception having been thrown at us all in a short period of time!
The archetecture of a police state is being rapidly erected in America. I remind us all, Government never does "ANYTHING" for no reason! The mechinisms for population control have already been put into place. These simply will not be actuated or enforced until they are all enforced..at the same time. This will be devestating. O.T. spoke of a few of these interacting components earlier, the "National Defense Authorization Act" of 2013,(NDAA) The "Food Security and Modernization act", A host of initiatives effectively defeating 4th ammendment protections in our constitution. It's important to remember the sequence of darkness that has overtaken free peoples in the world in similarity of affect as recorded in world history. Economic failure, social unrest, trends of unneccessary or fictional causes for security measure which inhibit freedoms, a rapid centralization of power, the following militarization of power, and the final and last division of class warfare...A tyrannical police state and dictatorship V/S subjugated people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,941 - 61,960 of138,393
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
did Brian Crawford die?? 12 min Sick 20
obammy keeps borders open- more democrat votes 16 min Joefoxx 1
Best Antique Shops in Greeneville? 18 min Random Poster 6
Tonya bowman 20 min curious 1
Parking Enforcement Officer 24 min Another 6
aaron willett 59 min missy 9
OBAMA fixed the BUSH/Republican economy 1 hr nuts 38
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 14 hr Maverick 808 809
•••