WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68335 Feb 20, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Willard, AKA Carol, AKA MaryAnne, AKA The Original Bemused, AKA Over-Exlaxed(I apologize that I left out others) just wait until late tonight to have your cyber flings and costume changes.
Yeah, I've noticed that multiple pseudonyms are the choice of many if not most on this thread, and appears to be an interesting way to have "real fun"! I'm real tired of being accused of it all the time and thought I'd try it! Who knows, I might even come to like it! I may even come to like it a lot! The difference with my pseudonyms has to do with the issue of "intent to disguise"..there is none, nor has there ever been! I have never used a pseudonym except for obvious parody whereupon even an idiot would know it was me. I'm far to stubborn and motivated beyond ferocity itself to "Hide" behind anything! So, relax..you'll see me coming! No hocus-pocus here, sunshine!

Regarding costumes, I have no need. Stupid people parody themselves!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#68336 Feb 20, 2013
Yer just a tad bit late, Jay.

JAY LENO: Hey, over the weekend, President Obama played golf with Tiger Woods. And Tiger said the president was a very good golfer for a guy who only plays five days a week. You know, so, that's pretty good.[Laughter]

Actually, you know what the president's handicap is?

Anybody know?

Doesn't understand economics. That's the handicap. But other than that, other than that, he's fine.[Cheers, whistles, applause]

Cheers, whistles and applause to an Obama joke from a California audience.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#68337 Feb 20, 2013
What's this about the Supreme court hearing the case of Obama's forged IDs?
The info showed up at"Before its news"
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68338 Feb 20, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Willard I'll have to sign off now because I'm getting that image(of you putting on 6" Stilletto heels and lipstick) that I believe "Unreal" posted about you. putting on
Wake up, moron...you've got me confused with one of your many stupid friends!

Since: Feb 13

United States

#68339 Feb 20, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
JAY LENO: Hey, over the weekend, President Obama played golf with Tiger Woods. And Tiger said the president was a very good golfer for a guy who only plays five days a week. You know, so, that's pretty good.[Laughter]
Anybody know?
Doesn't understand economics. That's the handicap. But other than that, other than that, he's fine.[Cheers, whistles, applause]
Okay lets get this straight. Obama wants to raise Taxes again. Raise the debt ceiling, enforce the "Wealthy" to be a higher tax bracket to "spread the wealth" Raise the min wage to $9.00, open the door for little toddlers to got to school at yet again another tax payers expense, change or impede the Second Amendment regarding guns. Force everyone to have insurance even at tax payers expense...the list goes on. However, at the same time the people that are receiving these benefits are not required to give back to society in anyway shape or form. Free housing, free medical, free food. Further, they don't think a simple drug scan to prove you are not using these benefits, when you really don't need them because it will cost the government to much in revenue to screen everyone. What???? Well if you screen everyone then...I'm think the program would pay for its self cause look how many would be dropped from the program. Further why would the government buy "food products" Like sodas, chips, cookies, candies, ice cream, donuts, the list goes on that is detrimental to ones health? The items are not essential to life. HOWEVER, these items ARE essential for life: Water, protein,(chicken, fish, beef, pork, tofu etc..) fresh/frozen vegies and fruits, beans, legumes, grains... etc... If you want to toxic your body with alcohol, there should a very high tax on that and sodas too. There is NOTHING beneficial in sodas. they are detrimental to ones health. Cigarettes are ABSOLUTELY ridiculous anyways why not it at 100 percent. Bet a lot of people would stop smoking, best stop smoking program in the world don't you think.
Finally, if you get anything free from the government you should be required to give back somehow in a fair spreed the wealth sort of way. Don't your think?
Myth

Irving, TX

#68340 Feb 20, 2013
Sassy says she does not like games, yet she seems to be the one that does nothing but play games on here.

It also seems mg must be a family member since she knows so much about sassy.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#68341 Feb 20, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't miss your point. It was just so "overly excited" that I chose to only address why Wal-Mart may be seeing a downturn.
I saw a story on the local news a couple of weeks ago where a UT economist was talking about the signs of an improved economy. Some of them were:
More 18 wheeler trucks on the road because of increased shipping of goods - where I drive I can vouch for the increased truck traffic.
The price of paint increases - that one made me laugh, but I guess when people have more money they want to paint something.
The price of fuel increases - not that I like this any more than anyone else especially since we are running all diesel vehicles at over $4 a gallon.
So while it is much too slow for most of us, the economy is improving. That may all change next Friday if our government stays at a stalemate.
Stalemate, Unreal? Last quarter we went backwards. We had negative growth during the season when most people over spend.

This month, people who were not expecting it got hit with less in their paychecks. Many who have begun to file their tax returns are coming back shell shocked.

For instance, households that earn over $50,000 no longer qualify for a homestead tax credit.

Children over 18 can no longer be used as an exemption and college students can no longer apply for a credit for their tuition and school fees.

Those that retired early will now be paying tax on a portion of their pension.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/02/18/change...

Couple that with rising gas, diesel and heating oil prices, and you have a populace that isn't spending on anything but necessities.

I'll hold off on passing judgement, but January is when retailers lay off part time and seasonal workers so unemployment is likely to go up.

We're not in a stalemate, we're in a downward spiral. Unfortunately, the stock market continues to make the rich richer, so everyone can point to it and say, "See. The economy is getting better."

Unfortunately, most of us don't have stock.

Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#68342 Feb 20, 2013
"During the summer 2011 debt ceiling battle, President Obama's White House came up with the idea of sequestration. It is a mechanism designed to trigger automatic spending cuts in the event that a congressional 'super committee' couldn't agree to at least $1.2 trillion in deficit reduction. Congress passed the White House proposal, and Obama signed it into law. And in November 2011, Obama vowed,'I will veto any effort to get rid of those automatic spending cuts to domestic and defense spending. There will be no easy offramps on this one.' How times have changed. With the automatic spending cuts scheduled to go into effect March 1, it's now Obama who is imploring Congress to undo them. As is his wont, he's resorting to demagoguery to make his case. Surrounding himself with first responders during a speech on Tuesday, Obama predicted a virtual apocalypse if the cuts he once supported now go into effect...if Obama wants to preserve his credibility, he should probably stifle the Chicken Little routine."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/examiner-editor...
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#68343 Feb 20, 2013
SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay lets get this straight. Obama wants to raise Taxes again. Raise the debt ceiling, enforce the "Wealthy" to be a higher tax bracket to "spread the wealth" Raise the min wage to $9.00, open the door for little toddlers to got to school at yet again another tax payers expense, change or impede the Second Amendment regarding guns. Force everyone to have insurance even at tax payers expense...the list goes on. However, at the same time the people that are receiving these benefits are not required to give back to society in anyway shape or form. Free housing, free medical, free food. Further, they don't think a simple drug scan to prove you are not using these benefits, when you really don't need them because it will cost the government to much in revenue to screen everyone. What???? Well if you screen everyone then...I'm think the program would pay for its self cause look how many would be dropped from the program. Further why would the government buy "food products" Like sodas, chips, cookies, candies, ice cream, donuts, the list goes on that is detrimental to ones health? The items are not essential to life. HOWEVER, these items ARE essential for life: Water, protein,(chicken, fish, beef, pork, tofu etc..) fresh/frozen vegies and fruits, beans, legumes, grains... etc... If you want to toxic your body with alcohol, there should a very high tax on that and sodas too. There is NOTHING beneficial in sodas. they are detrimental to ones health. Cigarettes are ABSOLUTELY ridiculous anyways why not it at 100 percent. Bet a lot of people would stop smoking, best stop smoking program in the world don't you think.
Finally, if you get anything free from the government you should be required to give back somehow in a fair spreed the wealth sort of way. Don't your think?
Not only did someone hijack Sassy's Topix name, someone's obviously kidnapped her, and an ersatz is posting from her computer.

C'mon fess up. Who are you really?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68344 Feb 20, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Willard I'll have to sign off now because I'm getting that image(of you putting on 6" Stilletto heels and lipstick) that I believe "Unreal" posted about you. putting on
Maybe you should just ignore him, I do. Perverts always have these disgusting fantasies!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68345 Feb 20, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did someone hijack Sassy's Topix name, someone's obviously kidnapped her, and an ersatz is posting from her computer.
Yeah....I'm still not sure about it. But if it's true, Go SSS!

Location hidden

#68346 Feb 20, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I hope people are wising up "Unreal". Wal-Mart is a huge importer of cheap Chinese junk, and nothing has destroyed more American manufacturing jobs than Chinese imports...Combine that with the destruction of the independant retailers that were located anywhere Wal-Mart built a store, and the fact that many of their workers are paid so little that they still qualify for government assistance, and real story of this company becomes much clearer. I buy local whenever I can as well, and if I can't find something there, I stick with Sears or Kmart.
I just read an Article a few days ago, that had Sears listed as one of the Companies predicted to go out of business. We will see if they fail or if they somehow manage to hang on. I wonder what that will mean for Target or Kmart (which One was it?) since they bought out Sears, some while back.

Location hidden

#68347 Feb 20, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Anybody know?
He was actually making fun of the Teapublicans and their crazy obsession with Obama not working 24/7/365. It's called "sarcasm"!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68348 Feb 20, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...I'm wondering if she fell and hit her head! I'm not sure about this, but if it is so it's a great start...Go SSS!!

Location hidden

#68349 Feb 20, 2013
Myth wrote:
Sassy says she does not like games, yet she seems to be the one that does nothing but play games on here.
It also seems mg must be a family member since she knows so much about sassy.
If you can't tell a Poster who doesn't do anything , but Lie and make up stuff about me and My Family...you REALLY don't need to be on Topix because you are extremely naive and gullible...and Topix is a dangerous Place for Posters who are that easily fooled!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#68350 Feb 20, 2013
Smelly Sassy Senior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, thank you Over-exlaxed. You are AT LEAST "INTELLIGENT ENOUGH" to know those are "MY" legs in the video. You have once again, in due course, in spite of Willard, in spite of all, in spite of Suzanne Somers, in spite of reality agreed with me - "PUNK"!.....I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, sort of! I want to thank you by singing the rest of this post, if you don't mind.
This is a song "I've" written for the occasion, titled "You light up my life"! First, That "Lying" Debbie Boone is a tea-publican plagiarist working to destroy the world with her stupidity, crazy ideas, good looks and poise alone. I can't stand her but I love the first verse!
THIS SHOULD BE SUNG TO THE MUSIC TO: "YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE" (Debbie Boone Singer)- AND A LIAR!!! LIAR!!! LIAR!!!
So many nights I sit by my window
Waiting for someone to sing me his song
So many dreams I kept deep inside me
Alone in the dark but now
You've come along
You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
and fill my nights with song
Rollin' at sea, adrift on the water - My God, I love this part!
Could it be finally I'm turning for home?
Finally, a chance to say hey,
I love You
Never again to be all alone
You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
It can't be wrong
When it feels so right
'Cause You
You light up my life
I'm sorry..I'm just touched right now. I'll have to finish what I wanted to say tomorrow.
You're "touched" alright...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68351 Feb 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read an Article a few days ago, that had Sears listed as one of the Companies predicted to go out of business. We will see if they fail or if they somehow manage to hang on. I wonder what that will mean for Target or Kmart (which One was it?) since they bought out Sears, some while back.
It was said one time that K Mart bought Sears then another time that Sears bought K Mart. Myself I don't think Sears will ever go away completely.
Myth

Irving, TX

#68352 Feb 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't tell a Poster who doesn't do anything , but Lie and make up stuff about me and My Family...you REALLY don't need to be on Topix because you are extremely naive and gullible...and Topix is a dangerous Place for Posters who are that easily fooled!
This has nothing to do with Topix.
Clark Kent

Grimsley, TN

#68354 Feb 20, 2013
just cool it
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#68355 Feb 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
He was actually making fun of the Teapublicans and their crazy obsession with Obama not working 24/7/365. It's called "sarcasm"!
Frankly I wish he would go on a permanent vacation.I wish all of DC to be on a permanent vacation.
I want DC vacated permanently.
The Change You Can Believe In was in the end you will be lucky if you make 50 cents an hour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you attending the James Carpenter trial? 9 min not right 26
who is the new forklift driver at psi 1st shift 50 min Shut the front door 8
talking bout gabe vaught 1 hr Mickeymouse 14
wheel tax 1 hr QuiTeneoUnus 151
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 6,765
so i hear Rachelle Seaton is going to be Single... (Jan '13) 2 hr ilovesharpie 19
city boy country boy or redneck which one do u ... (Feb '13) 2 hr pegger 19
Wreck on Erwin hwy 2 hr just saying 54
Eddie Jennings 4 hr American 62
Mrs. Foster 6 hr Jim bo 17
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl