Comments
61,521 - 61,540 of 145,870 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#68225 Feb 19, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight from the Weekly Standard, word for word...
http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/another-bus...
And your point is?
Mr Bob Herpes

United States

#68226 Feb 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Apple Hack Shows Growing Vulnerability For Macs."
Click here:
http://www.mercurynews.com/business/ci_226237...
Wear a rubber next time.
Demon Slayer

Mooresville, NC

#68227 Feb 19, 2013
That MG sure sounds like she let a few in. Been jumpin in bed with satan himself. Been awhile since I've seen someone like that, but I just had to come see for myself. What you got for me MG? Twist your head around a few times?
Mr Bob Herpes

United States

#68228 Feb 19, 2013
LONESOME wrote:
<quoted text> INCEST----TODAY-- IS IN THE SHADOWS ..IT HAPPENS ALOT THESE DAYS. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuiuiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uiiiiuiuuiuiiii
You blew me a kiss and gave me the clap.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#68229 Feb 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth Detector? I don't think so! You have to know what the Truth is and how to tell it, before you can detect it! Shame on you, "Truth Detector"...and you need to change your User Name, it's misleading, to say the least!
Thank you, OA, for ACTUALLY telling us the truth!
My name is misleading? Coming from someone who calls herself sexy? I can accept the Senior part, but I ain't seen no sexy 65 year old woman's.

Well, maybe if yer 85, 65 might look sexy. Nahh......

WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68230 Feb 19, 2013
LONESOME wrote:
<quoted text>U GOT ANY PICTURES TO SHOW US?żż? lol
Yes, see Sam!
Mr Bob Herpes

United States

#68231 Feb 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Presidential Vacations: How Does Obama Compare?"
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-2009380...
For gods sake just screw the jungle bunny already.
Satan

United States

#68233 Feb 19, 2013
Demon Slayer wrote:
That MG sure sounds like she let a few in. Been jumpin in bed with satan himself. Been awhile since I've seen someone like that, but I just had to come see for myself. What you got for me MG? Twist your head around a few times?
You know you want to dance with the Devil.
LONESOME

United States

#68235 Feb 19, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, especially in Johnson city!! EEKIDEMIC!!
ITS ONE THING TO SUSPECT UP TO KNOW IT HAPPENS. BUT IV HAD WOMEN ADMIT IT.. IV SAW IT.. lol INCEST WOULD BE THE NEW QUEER IF IT WASNT FOR A STRAIGHT WHITE MAN GETTING SOME.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#68238 Feb 19, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what happens Dunlapian, at least in my experience. If an employee gets drunk, steals, etc., you basically have to prove they were drunk or hit someone or were doing drugs, etc. We don't exactly have a drug lab on our premises nor alcohol detectors. That is why a person that arrived to work drunk twice got unemployment at my business.
I'm sure your friend can make good money taking pictures. However, I can't afford to pay for investigations for workman's comp fraud without knowing that I would ultimately be successful in court. This is what the insurance company should be doing, but they don't.
Well Pete, I have known some employees steal computers and then after a year or two take them to a computer repair store and when they go to get it back, the company security and police were there to make an arrest. Or others I have known to take very high end special devices(can't say what they are) put them on e-bay to sell down in South America only to be traced back to them and they get popped and fired.
My friend is very tight lipped so I don't know if she works on commission or what, I just know she does quite well.
Mr Bob Herpes

United States

#68240 Feb 19, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>She forgot how. All she could do is pat his dck and wish it well.
LMFAO!!
LONESOME

United States

#68242 Feb 19, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Just ask your momma to see hers, she took one for every guy that she fckd at the truck stops. There must be thousands that she could actually say,'well this one might be your daddy'.
HOLD ON THERE NOW BI-POLAR EXPRESS.. U SEEM TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT WORKIN A LOT AT A TRUCK.STOP.. I DRIVE. I KMOW YOUR KIND. GO BACK TO MISS. wh____
Satan

United States

#68245 Feb 19, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, he is having his meltdown on topix.
I tried to tell him to wait until he got in his little old room so he could stick his face in the pillow, but I guess, if he wants to show it on here, then so be it.
We shall pull his strings and make that little biotch dance, lmao.
Demon Slayer

Mooresville, NC

#68246 Feb 19, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Are you jumping up and down screaming for little ole MG to give you some attention, you bottom feeding scum boy?
Well if you want attention, then ask, and you shall receive.
Don`t show your mental meltdown here on topix. Wait until you get in your room all alone, so you can stick your face in your pillow, and scream to the top of your pitiful little smoke stained lungs.
buh bye, bytch boy!
Sweet. Now can you shake and roll your eyes up into your head for me? And then start typing and lets see what your master has to say.
Demon Slayer

Mooresville, NC

#68247 Feb 19, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>You know you want to dance with the Devil.
Go away. You are boring.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#68248 Feb 19, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, ain`t that the truth. How are ya tonight?
I'm doing well. You?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#68249 Feb 19, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>No, WalMart is one of the largest retailers in TN and to see lay offs happen and store closings in W TN just proves you know nothing about the economy. Due to Obama's raising taxes and increased health care costs...even WalMart is losing ground. The middle class who mainly shop at WalMart are not spending because there is mo money to spend. The rising cost of gasoline added to all the other increases is breaking America. This is what Obama set out to do all along and it definitely looks like he Will accomplish his goal. America as we knew it Will cease to exist in 4 years.
I believe this as well. Great post.
Mr Bob Herpes

United States

#68250 Feb 19, 2013
LONESOME wrote:
<quoted text> HOLD ON THERE NOW BI-POLAR EXPRESS.. U SEEM TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT WORKIN A LOT AT A TRUCK.STOP.. I DRIVE. I KMOW YOUR KIND. GO BACK TO MISS. wh____
You sure do spell A LOT alot like someone else.
LONESOME

United States

#68251 Feb 19, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Pete, I have known some employees steal computers and then after a year or two take them to a computer repair store and when they go to get it back, the company security and police were there to make an arrest. Or others I have known to take very high end special devices(can't say what they are) put them on e-bay to sell down in South America only to be traced back to them and they get popped and fired.
My friend is very tight lipped so I don't know if she works on commission or what, I just know she does quite well.
LOOK THIS GUY 'PETE' HAS A BIG DRAWN OUT STORY WHY BASICLY HE IS GREAT TO WORK FOR and THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A PERSON TO GET WORKERS COMP OR UNEMPLOYMENT PERIOD. IF HE START PAYING GOOD MONEY HE MAY NOT HAVE THEM PROBLEMS.. AND IF HE CANT PAY-GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!! NO WANDER U CANT GET PEOPLE TO WORK ..
Satan

United States

#68252 Feb 19, 2013
Demon Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away. You are boring.
That's not what you said last night when you cleaned my knob. Now on your knees and make that 2 coats this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fool me three times a Bush 3 min Heres your sign 13
ELDERY to lose OBAMAphones for rich tax breaks 5 min Help Ive fallen c... 4
FOOD STAMP money should we send it to ISRAEL ? 8 min Just ay NO 19
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens 10 min Job Creators 18
Guinn 1 hr wow 2
Drug "King-pin" wink-wink Arrested 1 hr Retired police of... 12
south greene football 1 hr vincen F 39
old men at greystone dump 9 hr garbage goat 15
Davis Street 11 hr Dr Wu 32
twested scissors 14 hr info 15