Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
The official story on Flight 77 into the Pentagon says the fire was so friggen hot that it not only melted the 757 including the tempered engines,but also vaporized it.However jet fuel burns at 1,700% but it takes 2,770% to melt steel.
The fire was so hot and vaporized the Boeing 757 and yet the story tells us that the passengers were identified by their fingerprints.Well alrighty then.
People,people,people.
And you said I was nuts when I said I had issues with this 9/11 fairy tale.
But this is only one little tiny tiny little piece of this thing that took our rights and freedoms and threw them in the trash.
Did you not see the pictures of that Jet's back half protruding out of the Pentagon? How do you suppose they got that Big Jet halfway in that Pentagon Building, Coy???
And wasn't there, at least one Soldier killed that worked inside the Pentagon? How do you think he, or they, died?

Look, I know the Gov't. is capable of and has done some unbelievable things to our own Citizens, in my Lifetime and before, but I cannot see how 9/11 cpuld have possibly been anything other than what it was. I even say and heard Bin Laden talking about it, when the tapes were aired on TV, not just on YouTube!
I, also, heard , at the time , the recordings of the passengers's phone calls to their Loved Ones from the Plane that went down in PA and listened to the comments of the Loved Ones that received the Calls from their Relatives on that Plane. One of which was a TV Pundit, whose Husband is a Washington Lawyer for the Federal Gov't. You can't possibly believe that all of these People were part of a Massive cover-up! That is ridiculous!
Bush and Condeleeza Rice ignored Clinton's Verbal and Written Warnings that Osama Bin Laden was planning an attack, according to reliable Intelligence Reports...from who's Intelligence Agency, I've never heard specified, but he strongly warned them in more than one way and repeatedly, but they still ignored it! Condeleeza rice still had the written Report on her desk, although she later claimed that she did advise Bush of it. Why the Report was still on her desk, instead of on Bush's, has never been explained.
So yes, I believe that 9/11 was exactly what it was made out to be! There's mountains of evidence to support that it was and only conspiracy theories to suggest that it wasn't! I believe the hard evidence, with documented evidence, tapes, and pictures to prove it from Governmental and Private Sources.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text> Thats what you need to do, wait for the next dog, I wore these out, OK fat boy, wait.
Only I tell me what I need, OK fart-blossom?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

...could...saw...
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Whos constipated ?????
Mississippi Gurl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>What`s wrong little c^nt, did your daddy not rub you the right way last night? Don`t be mad, just tell him he fcked up, and you want a replay!
That is what you told your dad, your mommie told me today.
da truth aint in her

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

That OA packer guy keeps sayin hes constipated sounds gay
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

That's nasty

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>O.K., we'll wait!
Lol. We are still awaiting...
Mississippi Gurl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Only I tell me what I need, OK fart-blossom?
Better than shit for brains.
LONESOME

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

LOL
LONESOME

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

lol MY COMMENT SAYS SHIT. LOL
Mississippi Gurl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Shit salesman with a mouth full of samples,is all that YOU ARE, now stfu, and pull your head outta your ass, and STOP trying to breathe your own farts, you dumb c^nt, because the schit coming out of your nasty ass is fatal!!
Cant you come up with something eles, WE are tierd of reading your same boring shit. Matter of fact, time to take a shit, out of paper. Can I use your tounge again?
WoodChipper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
...could...saw...
Well you need to teach him, he is trying to use wood to heat his home.
LONESOME

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

IM BORED. GUESS I WILL START A FUSS TO PASS THE TIME. WHO IS GAME? n lvrs?
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi RS, what are you up to tonight? I recall you saying you enjoy storms at night. I was up a lot with the storm last night, looking forward to a calmer one. Well, I guess the blood puker better hurry because I'm outa' here in a few minutes. I would guess it puked all its brains out some time ago, huh? Later!
Mississippi Gurl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
{Awaiting}:), A waiting for what, you can pull your hand out your ass now, i did'nt think I would have to tell you.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

sindie wrote:
<quoted text>Someone need to tell you.....old man.
You won't!
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

sindie wrote:
<quoted text>How many titles you got ??? You trying to be as many poster as you can ?? Getting old...
Well since you think its somehow your business im up to 4 so far// do you need the names of each one or did I give you enough info??? O and title the book MR BOO HOO
LONESOME

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

VAGINALHERPES RUNNING WILD IN TRI STATE . lol
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text> {Awaiting}:), A waiting for what, you can pull your hand out your ass now, i did'nt think I would have to tell you.
Let me guess, you work in public education in Johnson city, right? Maybe you're one of the biggest problems over there! There was just something about the way you said: "you can pull your hand out of your ass now"! It was like, you must say it a lot...or something!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ugly dude at foodcity 7 min Paula 2
Eddie Overholt arrest question 32 min common man 44
Renee Luttrell 50 min got a big one 23
Amber Nichole Ricker 53 min got a big one 5
Lost respect for GPD 1 hr bobbye jr whyte 81
COUNTY 1 million short TAX THE RICH 1 hr Independent1 11
Salt Life 1 hr Peter Cheeks 14
lady i pulled weeds with behind that church tha... 4 hr BongHits4Jaysus 13
County Clerk - my choice 5 hr voter 12
good ole boys- lets name them 9 hr BROYLESville King 14
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 13 hr REPUBLICANISM failures 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••