Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,067)

Showing posts 61,321 - 61,340 of140,485
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Enjoy a long night enjoying your little hate orgy all by yourself, some of us actually work...so our taxes can support people like you. God Bless America!
Barney the Freak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
Enjoy a long night enjoying your little hate orgy all by yourself, some of us actually work...so our taxes can support people like you. God Bless America!
Thank you, now get to bed so your taxes will buy me a few steaks.
FAX ME ON

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a pathetic, little crybaby that`s having his major meltdown on topi, and guess what, I am the one who made you go into major meltdown mode. Do you see how easily that I broke you? You were just too easy, you are such a weak, pathetic, moron!
Now go tell mommy that you need to borrow her boob to cry on until you find your balls again, and feel half way like a man.
I bet you are crying while watching broke back mountain right now, rite? ;)
You cry and hit like a little bitch!
LOL YOU TOLD HIM..i
FAX ME ON

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a pathetic, little crybaby that`s having his major meltdown on topi, and guess what, I am the one who made you go into major meltdown mode. Do you see how easily that I broke you? You were just too easy, you are such a weak, pathetic, moron!
Now go tell mommy that you need to borrow her boob to cry on until you find your balls again, and feel half way like a man.
***WTF*** LOL CALL:-o :-PR44FXD

Since: Feb 13

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I repent for all my ways. I am going to be a better person. I have been ugly and mean, and will not do it again.
Barney the Freak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySasssySenior wrote:
I repent for all my ways. I am going to be a better person. I have been ugly and mean, and will not do it again.
Plastic surgery too rite?
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySasssySenior wrote:
A proxy!!

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>A proxy!!
What is a proxy? Just go check my profile. I wrote all about me.

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I publicly apologize to the entire world for being hateful. I hope you all can forgive me. I am going to accept people for their differences and be more compassionate and understanding. Different strokes for different folks. I have gotten a lot of great advice her on Topix and do not want to upset anyone anymore.

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Still there? Did you have to run to the MG dictionary to refresh your memory on the correct spelling of "perv," "pedophile," or "queer?" Or are you trying to be creative and actually dream up a fresh slur?
Please stop being mean to my friends. We need to be kinder. We should not continue doing this evilness back and forth. I throw in the towel.
Barney the Freak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySasssySenior wrote:
I publicly apologize to the entire world for being hateful. I hope you all can forgive me. I am going to accept people for their differences and be more compassionate and understanding. Different strokes for different folks. I have gotten a lot of great advice her on Topix and do not want to upset anyone anymore.
That is good to hear, stand up and take it like a man.

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Barney the Freak wrote:
<quoted text>That is good to hear, stand up and take it like a man.
Mr Barney, please I will not engage in negative dialog. I am a woman of mature years. I need to demonstrate that. Your respect is very important. Respecting myself is as equally important. Good night sir.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>As long as you continue to flirt with MississippiGurl and condone her vile rhetoric, you have NO moral standing on this forum.

Actually, I'm calling BS. What parent (or decent adult) would allow a child, especially his/her OWN child to read the embarrassing filth that your little crush spews on this thread?! If you, in fact, let children (maybe even your own) read this thread (and, subsequently, MississippiGurl's posts), then you are without any decency whatsoever.

A child reading "Teapublican" is nothing compared to MG's "cumdrinking skank" comments, and if you think it is, then...

I'm betting you're lying about "children" reading this thread, because if you knowingly allow them, then you are a despicable creature.

I would post a few of her greatest hits to remind you, but I choose not to read them more than once. Just reading them makes me feel like my eyes are getting herpes.

The true humor, however, lies in her inevitable response to this post and your subsequent fawning over her like a frat boy seeing his first stripper.

You relinquished any moral standing you thought you had when you feverishly attached yourself to such a vile, offensive embarrassment to this forum. Would you read her posts out loud to your children? To any child? Again, the things the liberals are posting are in NO way as offensive as the vomit your online girlfriend retches in every post.
If only we could all play God. I had no idea you had the ability to decide who's post are acceptable. STFU. Look at the words you used in your own post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySasssySenior wrote:
Humm something just don't seem right here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Barney, please I will not engage in negative dialog. I am a woman of mature years. I need to demonstrate that. Your respect is very important. Respecting myself is as equally important. Good night sir.
I see there is an extra s in Sassy. You had me confused for a bit. Lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO, me too.
I guess that Registered poster doesn't realize that his/her actions really, really don't make him/her any better that Linda. It doesn't bother her but it's confusing for the decent folks.
Mississippi Gurl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up, you fcuking DRUNK, and STOP beating on people everytime you get drunk and wasted! Let me point out one thing to you, I DON`T GIVE A FUCK if you don`t like me! I lose NO sleep over what you think about me, because you are certainly in NO position to judge anyone! Remember that, you ignorant bass-turd!
I am so sorry, I am the ignorant ass-turd. i beat on woman when I get drunk, to scared to fight a man, but I will run over one, when I am drunk that is. Again I am a sorry POS as allways Just like my mommy said. I dont blame her for not having anything to do with me, I stole from her. Hell I even knock her down a few times. I needed money for drugs and she would'nt give it up.
Mississippi Gurl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
I am such a pathetic crybaby and a easy piece for dogs, I hit like a girl and cry louder than most of them. I am such a POS that I HIDE from myself untill the early morning hours, scared I will have my ass handed to me on a platter like so many times before. Thats all...
Mississippi Gurl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you are screaming while you have your fatass momma bent over the kitchen table whispering that she`s still your favorite fck, in her ear? You dumb bass-turd, your best bet would be NOT to post to me, or about me again! Got it dickless, twit? You are still mommies favorite little sonofabitch!
I wish I could be mommies little sonofabitch, but she said I was not good enought. She keeps saying take more of them pills and wash it down with a hole lot of beer. I just dont understand, when I would wake up she would scream NO NO NO, die dame you DIE
Mississippi Gurl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>As I said before, I made you have your mental midget melt down right here on topix, because you ARE nothing but a weakling, and you got stump broke, just like a bitch!
Ask mommy what that means, she`ll tell you!
YOU ARE MY little puppet,and I have, and am still having a blast making you dance, as I pull every little string that you have.
Dance puppet, dance.
You dance to my every post, because you cannot resist posting to me again, therefore I AM controlling your every move.
As I said before you are just too easy!!
Keep dancing retard, I just love playing with your tiny mind. It rattles like a bb in a box car!!
I controll nothing, I am just a stupid POS with no brain and that is why I do this. The only person that will have anything to do with me is a $20.00 whoe that I pick up from time to time, she told me if she was'nt a crack head she would not have anything to do with me. So I do this on here because bad attiction is better than none at all. I cant have a decent conversation, I am not smart enought. All I can do is spew vargalitey, its all I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,321 - 61,340 of140,485
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

125 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Contact the ACLU about Mr. Overholt 17 min yeah well 2
What is concrete time at the jail? 18 min what has happened 7
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 19 min News junkie 2
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 20 min Concrete Time 4
PROTECT Haslam Billions PILOT/FLYING J 20 min democrats are fools 10
Huffington Post shining the light in Greenevill... 22 min Headline news 2
No one speaks about the Police actions... 23 min Boss Hogg 6
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 32 min concerned 118
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 34 min Zombies 93