Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67933 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you continue to flirt with MississippiGurl and condone her vile rhetoric, you have NO moral standing on this forum.
Actually, I'm calling BS. What parent (or decent adult) would allow a child, especially his/her OWN child to read the embarrassing filth that your little crush spews on this thread?! If you, in fact, let children (maybe even your own) read this thread (and, subsequently, MississippiGurl's posts), then you are without any decency whatsoever.
A child reading "Teapublican" is nothing compared to MG's "cumdrinking skank" comments, and if you think it is, then...
I'm betting you're lying about "children" reading this thread, because if you knowingly allow them, then you are a despicable creature.
I would post a few of her greatest hits to remind you, but I choose not to read them more than once. Just reading them makes me feel like my eyes are getting herpes.
The true humor, however, lies in her inevitable response to this post and your subsequent fawning over her like a frat boy seeing his first stripper.
You relinquished any moral standing you thought you had when you feverishly attached yourself to such a vile, offensive embarrassment to this forum. Would you read her posts out loud to your children? To any child? Again, the things the liberals are posting are in NO way as offensive as the vomit your online girlfriend retches in every post.
You with your dumbass posts about me, when you ARE too much of a poosie to respond to me, yourself! I don`t give a fcuk if you like what I post, or NOT, I post what the fck I want, to who the fck I want to post it to! If you don`t like me, GOOD, because I never have give a fck about who likes me, and who don`t! You are a limp dick nobody, with no life, no family, and NO morals, lastly, no BALLS between your toothpick ass legs! Your momma never gave you your balls, she still carries them around in her purse! Mabye you should ask her to give them to you, so that you can be a man for at least a month, before your old ass croaks, you sorry ass bass-turd, now, go straight to he!!, and take that sorry ass b!tch that gave you life, with ya too!! You little cumstain on daddy`s boxers! Now if you think that`s bad, just stick around, it CAN, and WILL get worse!
MG said I have "no morals!"

Priceless.

Location hidden

#67934 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you are screaming while you have your fatass momma bent over the kitchen table whispering that she`s still your favorite fck, in her ear? You dumb bass-turd, your best bet would be NOT to post to me, or about me again! Got it dickless, twit? You are still mommies favorite little sonofabitch!
I'm betting the truckers you climb into the cab with just loooove that kind of pillow talk.

Location hidden

#67935 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you are screaming while you have your fatass momma bent over the kitchen table whispering that she`s still your favorite fck, in her ear? You dumb bass-turd, your best bet would be NOT to post to me, or about me again! Got it dickless, twit? You are still mommies favorite little sonofabitch!
And to think that you've called other posters "illiterate."

Hilarious.

Location hidden

#67936 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>AWWWH, look at the old jealous pervert! You could easily go whisper that in mommies ear, i`m sure she would love for you to crawl in the bed behind her, and give her a late valentines fck!
Sorry, but that`s the best you will ever get, so you might wanna hurry up and take mommy up on her offer, before she changes her mind, and puts that big MOO MOO gown back on!
Gonna read this one to Jamie, Willard?

Location hidden

#67937 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>AWWWH, look at the old jealous pervert! You could easily go whisper that in mommies ear, i`m sure she would love for you to crawl in the bed behind her, and give her a late valentines fck!
Sorry, but that`s the best you will ever get, so you might wanna hurry up and take mommy up on her offer, before she changes her mind, and puts that big MOO MOO gown back on!
Funny that you would call someone else a pervert when nearly every one of your posts concerns projected incestuous sex.

Location hidden

#67938 Feb 18, 2013
And Willard is conveniently out of the room at the moment...

Location hidden

#67942 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwh, look at the old wrinkled up prune, all jealous because NOBODY but linda would fck him, not even with somebody elses cooter! You are a loser, and if you think your little lame ass posts will make me stop posting, think again, and grow a new pair, because you ain`t got the balls to run me off, you pedophile. You know that you really should not be trying to get those young girls to come in your house, by coaxing them with candy, and ice cream. If they are under the age of 18, they are OFF limits, you perv!
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
You with your dumbass posts about me, when you ARE too much of a poosie to respond to me, yourself! I don`t give a fcuk if you like what I post, or NOT, I post what the fck I want, to who the fck I want to post it to! If you don`t like me, GOOD, because I never have give a fck about who likes me, and who don`t! You are a limp dick nobody, with no life, no family, and NO morals, lastly, no BALLS between your toothpick ass legs! Your momma never gave you your balls, she still carries them around in her purse! Mabye you should ask her to give them to you, so that you can be a man for at least a month, before your old ass croaks, you sorry ass bass-turd, now, go straight to he!!, and take that sorry ass b!tch that gave you life, with ya too!! You little cumstain on daddy`s boxers! Now if you think that`s bad, just stick around, it CAN, and WILL get worse!
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately for Jamie, he not only doesn't comprehend deviant social behavior and was never in any danger of such while enjoying himself at my station, he won't have to understand for a while what sh/t-bag monsters exist in the world..people like you and your scum-bag friends.
Willard?

Location hidden

#67944 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwh, look at the old wrinkled up prune, all jealous because NOBODY but linda would fck him, not even with somebody elses cooter! You are a loser, and if you think your little lame ass posts will make me stop posting, think again, and grow a new pair, because you ain`t got the balls to run me off, you pedophile. You know that you really should not be trying to get those young girls to come in your house, by coaxing them with candy, and ice cream. If they are under the age of 18, they are OFF limits, you perv!
Just because you are a foul mouthed teenager doesn't mean that everyone else on this forum is retirement aged. Your life must truly be awful for you to be so filled with hate and rage.

Location hidden

#67945 Feb 18, 2013
Still there? Did you have to run to the MG dictionary to refresh your memory on the correct spelling of "perv," "pedophile," or "queer?" Or are you trying to be creative and actually dream up a fresh slur?

Location hidden

#67946 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I also said you have NO balls!
Priceless!
I ONLY post mean and nasty to the little bitches that I hate!!
You, Linda, Unreal the drunk,and a few more! Deal with it, mental midget, because MG, aint going a Gawd damned place!
That's what Irving said as well.

...another obscene and hostile "gray boxer."

Location hidden

#67947 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I also said you have NO balls!
Priceless!
I ONLY post mean and nasty to the little bitches that I hate!!
You, Linda, Unreal the drunk,and a few more! Deal with it, mental midget, because MG, aint going a Gawd damned place!
I'm greatly saddened that I cannot be friends with such an esteemed member of society. Whoever will I get to watch my kids if we can't even be friends?
Moderate

Fulton, MS

#67948 Feb 18, 2013
What are yall doin raistlins is on
FAX ME ON

Lawndale, NC

#67950 Feb 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm one of those that don't think minimum wage does anything. I don't pay minimum wage to any worker. Minimum wage really only affects teenagers in my opinion. Regarding those employees the workman's comp system is designed to protect, I am all for it. However, what I have seen from personal experience is the system gets abused a lot. Most of my employees are great, don't get me wrong. But a few bad apples destroy what is good for the rest. Anybody that can play the system for a year with what they call a back sprain is using the system. I sprain my back almost every 6 months and have yet to miss a day. Besides, what is the doctor going to do other than prescribe pain pills? If someone legitimately hurts their back, I let them do light jobs until it gets better. And they get better within a few days. The people using the system turn a strained back into a year long ordeal. Again, I see this a lot. In the good ole days, you would almost have to be dead to get someone to go to a doctor or file a workman's comp claim. Nobody wanted to miss work. Now a lot of them do. If you have a good solution for this, I would love to hear it.
This bill is being passed on the president's recommendation to help small businesses. And it will actually help. All this bill does is take workman's comp claims out of the court. I have seen no one not get the proper care they need. I have never seen a need for a lawsuit other than someone trying to get money they don't deserve. And the killer is, the lawyers get half even if the scam artist does win.
Im.not.tryin.discount.you... but You.have.never been in the w/c system.. alot of these "back strains" are pinched nerves-blowed discs, torn etc.. Now in my research and exp. you are correct on alot of points... But LONESOME is also.. W/C needs to be out of the courts AND OUT of the companies reach

Location hidden

#67951 Feb 18, 2013
Enjoy a long night enjoying your little hate orgy all by yourself, some of us actually work...so our taxes can support people like you. God Bless America!
Barney the Freak

United States

#67953 Feb 18, 2013
Enjoy a long night enjoying your little hate orgy all by yourself, some of us actually work...so our taxes can support people like you. God Bless America!
Thank you, now get to bed so your taxes will buy me a few steaks.
FAX ME ON

Lawndale, NC

#67954 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a pathetic, little crybaby that`s having his major meltdown on topi, and guess what, I am the one who made you go into major meltdown mode. Do you see how easily that I broke you? You were just too easy, you are such a weak, pathetic, moron!
Now go tell mommy that you need to borrow her boob to cry on until you find your balls again, and feel half way like a man.
I bet you are crying while watching broke back mountain right now, rite? ;)
You cry and hit like a little bitch!
LOL YOU TOLD HIM..i
FAX ME ON

Lawndale, NC

#67956 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a pathetic, little crybaby that`s having his major meltdown on topi, and guess what, I am the one who made you go into major meltdown mode. Do you see how easily that I broke you? You were just too easy, you are such a weak, pathetic, moron!
Now go tell mommy that you need to borrow her boob to cry on until you find your balls again, and feel half way like a man.
I bet you are crying while watching broke back mountain right now, rite? ;)
You cry and hit like a little bitch!
***WTF*** LOL CALL:-o :-PR44FXD

Since: Feb 13

Chattanooga, TN

#67959 Feb 18, 2013
I repent for all my ways. I am going to be a better person. I have been ugly and mean, and will not do it again.
Barney the Freak

United States

#67960 Feb 18, 2013
SexySasssySenior wrote:
I repent for all my ways. I am going to be a better person. I have been ugly and mean, and will not do it again.
Plastic surgery too rite?
Goodbye

United States

#67962 Feb 18, 2013
SexySasssySenior wrote:
A proxy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Ricker 9 min never 5
Kristy Necessary 2 hr Trailerqueen 25
Elizabethton schools handing out Muslum propaganda 3 hr veterean 1
ghs football 3 hr Paw 7
Jason Hickman 5 hr hatemail 1
Straw poll (wine in grocery stores vote) 5 hr Nobody 7
(kohlrabi ) 5 hr KetchitnRun 47
Another batch of Meth Heads arrested!!!! 6 hr caughtup 22
Do you think there's people livening on the moon 6 hr Trunketeer 22
Park Overall is a loud mouth (Nov '10) 9 hr onewhoknows 320