LONESOME

Lawndale, NC

#67909 Feb 18, 2013
WHERES THE PICTURES OF THE WOMEN!? LOL . IM DRAGGING MY KNUCKLES LIKE A CAVEMAN. EXCUSED ME. lol
LONESOME

Lawndale, NC

#67911 Feb 18, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> YOU A DAM GOOD ONE TO TALK MR PERFECT......WHEN I FIRST GOT ON THIS THREAD A FEW WEEKS AGO I WAS WONDERIN WHY ALOT OLOT OF PEOPLE AND I MEAN A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TREAT SOME OF YOU THE WAY THEY DO.....NOW I NOW WHY DIDNT TAKE ME LONG TO FIGURE IT OUT
WHY TRY TO FIGHT THE WORLD. YOU CANT. nope
LONESOME

Lawndale, NC

#67912 Feb 18, 2013
jack on
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#67913 Feb 18, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
H R 2978
Protecting American Jobs Act
H R 3009
National Wildlife Refuge Review Act of 2011
H R 3029
Reducing the Size of the Federal Government Through Attrition Act of 2011
H R 3035
Mobile Informational Call Act of 2011
H R 3050
Transportation Funding Flexibility Act
H R 3059
Creating Hope Act of 2011
H R 3099
Buffett Rule Act of 2011
H R 3101
To repeal a limitation on Federal procurement of certain fuels.
H R 3135
Adjusting Davis-Bacon for Inflation Act
H R 3176
Local Education Authority Returns Now Act
H R 3203
Novel Device Regulatory Relief Act of 2011
H R 3204
Guidance Accountability and Transparency Act of 2011
H R 3205
FDA Renewing Efficiency From Outside Reviewer Management Act of 2011
H R 3206
Cultivating Scientific Expertise to Foster Innovation for Patients Act of 2011
H R 3207
Modernizing Laboratory Test Standards for Patients Act of 2011
H R 3208
Patients Come First Act of 2011
H R 3209
Premarket Predictability Act of 2011
H R 3210
RELIEF Act
H R 3211
Humanitarian Device Reform Act of 2011
H R 3214
Food and Drug Administration Mission Reform Act of 2011
H R 3230
Keeping America Competitive Through Harmonization Act of 2011
H R 3261
Stop Online Piracy Act
H R 3269
Diagnostic Imaging Services Access Protection Act of 2011
H R 3274
Low Volume Motor Vehicle Manufacturers Act of 2011
H R 3400
Jobs Through Growth Act
H R 3421
Fallen Heroes of 9/11 Act
H R 3441
Stop Green Initiative Abuse Act of 2011
H R 3461
Financial Institutions Examination Fairness and Reform Act
H R 3538
To amend the Railway Labor Act to direct the National Mediation Board to apply the same procedures, including voting standards, to the direct decertification of a labor organization as is applied to elections to certify a representative, and for other purposes.
H R 3541
Susan B. Anthony and Frederick Douglass Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act of 2011
H R 3548
North American Energy Access Act
H R 3575
Legally Binding Budget Act of 2011
H R 3582
Pro-Growth Budgeting Act of 2011
H R 3583
Government Shutdown Prevention Act of 2011
H R 3586
Good Samaritan Health Professionals Act of 2011
H R 3606
Reopening American Capital Markets to Emerging Growth Companies Act of 2011
H R 3609
Taxpayers Right to Know Act
H R 3652
Stopping Needless Additional Performance Bonuses (SNAP) Act of 2011
H R 3662
Down Payment to Protect National Security Act of 2011
H R 3670
To require the Transportation Security Administration to comply with the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act.
H R 3720
New IDEA Act
H R 3770
Executive Appointments Reform Act
H R 3783
Countering Iran in the Western Hemisphere Act of 2012
H R 3803
District of Columbia Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
H R 3805
Ultrasound Informed Consent Act
H R 3811
Keystone For a Secure Tomorrow Act
Come on Willard the local carrier out here had to drop in about 6 more DS1's just to handle your extra load.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#67914 Feb 18, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish you had "gotten" past the First Grade, so maybe Somebody could decipher what you're trying to Post. Nothing but Forum Clutter, as it is!
I can't believe my eyes. There must be some frost forming in hades, because I actually agree with one of SSS's posts - this one. At least for this one post SSS, I agree 100%. Future posts are still subject to opinion though.
LONESOME

Lawndale, NC

#67915 Feb 18, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>OT remember, when you deal with Willard, Carol, MaryAnne, Jaimie and a few others........."Hell hath no fury like a Tranny scorned"!
tranny????? lol lv been to California alot trucking and all over the west. but passable in harrogate.?lol.
LONESOME

Lawndale, NC

#67916 Feb 18, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you honestly gone from flirting with gutter mouths to actually threatening another poster with physical violence? I eagerly await your answer.
Im lost. lol

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67917 Feb 18, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>

...he won't have to understand for a while what sh/t-bag monsters exist in the world..people like you and your scum-bag friends.
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, illiterate b!tch, NOBODY is running MG off of anything! If you feel froggy, and wanna come test the water, jump in, and get your ass kicked, just like your skanky ass momma should have done, when you refused to go to school, because you liked being on the corner giving your nasty ass schit away! DON`T breed, because this world don`t need anymore illiterate, b!tches like you running around! If you have already bred, at least get off of your drug headed ass, and get them to school, if you can even read the street signs!!!!
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>No honey, that`s what your momma, and daddy/uncle are, now go finish your lessons, your daddy said he`s getting tired, and needs you to finish him off, so he won`t have to go to bed with a case of the blue ball,.
You bore me, goodbye, you weakest link!
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
Let me tell ya one Gawd damned thing, I pay for my own internet service, YOU DON`T pay anything for me, so I WILL post what I want to post, how I want to post, and to whom I want to post that you, you fcuking IDIOT! YOU DON`T run a motherflucking thing here little bytch, so REMEMBER that! ANYTIME you feel froggy bytch!!!!! Jump your ass in the water, and find out how deep and cold that it can and WILL BE! Don`t try pulling your topix moniter bullshit here, because grey boxes CAN`T be banned, you fcuking MORON! Now go get your bloomers out of the crack of your ass, and grow the fcuk up!! Or I WILL make YOU my next TARGET!
Read your girlfriend's words I re-posted above to the kids in your lap, oh moral one, and then try not to break your neck falling off your high horse when he leaps off your lap screaming.

You are disgusting by trying to speak of morality on this thread when your girlfriend is the most vile, abhorrent poster on this entire forum. You should be ashamed...if you had ANY sense of decency.

By the way, with every new day, I see you becoming more and more like your little girlfriend. Sad.
LONESOME

Lawndale, NC

#67918 Feb 18, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Willard the local carrier out here had to drop in about 6 more DS1's just to handle your extra load.
HEY WILLARD YOU FORGOT THE BILL THAT HASLAM IS WANTING TO FUCKK THE WORKERS OUT OF COMP ACT-NO GOIN TO COURT ACT IN WORKERS COMP- OR THE DEPT OF LABOR IGNORES THE LAW AND LETS BUSINESSES RAILROAD WORKERS ACT( THATS ONE HAS PASSED BY THE LOOKS OF It.) lol WTF
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#67920 Feb 18, 2013
LONESOME wrote:
<quoted text> HEY WILLARD YOU FORGOT THE BILL THAT HASLAM IS WANTING TO FUCKK THE WORKERS OUT OF COMP ACT-NO GOIN TO COURT ACT IN WORKERS COMP- OR THE DEPT OF LABOR IGNORES THE LAW AND LETS BUSINESSES RAILROAD WORKERS ACT( THATS ONE HAS PASSED BY THE LOOKS OF It.) lol WTF
Just so you know, that bill was passed because in the last 4 years or so, it is the workers railroading the employers. Employees pretending to strain their back get pain pills, 6 months of staying at home while getting paid, all compliments of the workman's comp insurance company. And who foots the bill? The employer. For example, my workman's comp insurance tripled last year due to 2 workman's comp scammers. The workman's comp system actually works, there is no need for lawsuits except for the ones who take advantage of the system. This happens every day, and in my business, has happened three times in the last year. Here are some of the statements I have heard from employees over the past six months:

1. Can you lay me off, I would rather stay home and just get unemployment.

2. One employee gets his tax return and promptly gets a new TV and car stereo. Two weeks later, the transmission in his car goes out. He then comes to me and says he needs a raise to fix his car so that he can get to work.

3. One employee says he has a strained back. Goes to the doctor, gets pain pills and 6 weeks off with pay. He stretches that 6 weeks into one year by telling the doctor he can't sleep at night and the pain is killing him still. Workman's Comp insurance company then settles with him for $15,000 and then he takes a job doing landscaping work digging sprinkler ditches. I guess a miracle happened and he got cured overnight.

4. One employee has a wreck on a motorcycle and then comes to work early before anyone gets there and says he fell in the parking lot. He gets 6 months off with pay, numerous doctors visits for a bad shoulder, then comes back to work and brags about what he did. The stupid insurance company did nothing even though the employee admitted it. My bill doubled due to that one instance.

On and on and on ....

Now do you get why that bill passed?
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#67921 Feb 18, 2013
And by the way, that bill you are accusing Haslam of inspiring was inspired by our President. I applaud our President for doing that, and I am a republican.

Location hidden

#67922 Feb 18, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>

Now that we're friends, I plan to become close enough to eventually meet with you to discuss your concerns on a more personal level.
YOU willingly and knowingly placed a child in THIS environment and your subconscious guilt concerning this AND the guilt you have over crushing on a vile female poster has led you to issue not so veiled threats of physical violence against someone who has done nothing more than point out your moral hypocrisy.

You have begun your transformation into "MississippiGuy" and apparently have a tendril of humanity buried under your mound of bubbling hatred, enough so that your ego defense mechanism has issued threats of violence in order to (ineffectively) quell said guilt.

You're threatening a well-armed, hard-working man that would stop at nothing to defend his family from the threat of death or serious bodily injury from an unhinged nutcase roaming loose on American streets.

Perhaps you should take a few days to ponder what you're allowing yourself to become before it's too late.

Contrary to popular belief, moderators DO monitor these posts and, in this recent age of gun violence in our nation, probably wouldn't take threats as casually as they did before. If posts from this forum were hypothetically read in a court of law in front of the public (including family members and, yes, children), I would not be ashamed of mine. Can you say the same?
LONESOME

Lawndale, NC

#67923 Feb 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, that bill was passed because in the last 4 years or Goes to the doctor, gets pain pills and 6 weeks off with pay. He stretches that 6 weeks into one year by telling the doctor he can't sleep at night and the pain is killing him still. Workman's Comp insurance company then settles with him for $15,000 and then he takes a job doing landscaping work digging sprinkler ditches. I guess a miracle happened and he got cured overnight.
4. One employee has a wreck on a motorcycle and then comes to work early before anyone gets there and says he fell in the parking lot. He gets 6 months off with pay, numerous doctors visits for a bad shoulder, then comes back to work and brags about what he did. The stupid insurance company did nothing even though the employee admitted it. My bill doubled due to that one instance.
On and on and on ....
WELL PETE I UNDERSTAND WHERE U ARE COMING FROM... BUT GET HURT- GET YOU A BACK INJURY. YOU WILL SANG A NEW TUNE.. And most people cant stay home more than a few weeks. then LIGHT DUTY.. THEN WHEN THE ONLY TREATMENT IS PILLS FROM A LOCAL PILL MILL(AKA PAIN MANAGEMENT) U WILL HAVE A SAD STORY TO TELL.WHEN U ARE NOT WANTING A HIGH AND THERE TRYIN TO PUT U OUT OF A $80,000 YR JOB. AND STILL HURT. AND WON'T LET YOU GOT WORK..BUT THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS-D.O.L WON'T ENFORCE . YEAH SEE WHERE IM COMING FROM? OR ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT THINKS THE MIN WAGE HURTS POOR PEOPLE ? LOL
LONESOME

Lawndale, NC

#67925 Feb 18, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, that bill was passed because in the last 4 years or so, it is the workers railroading the employers. Employees pretending to strain their back get pain pills, 6 months of staying at home while getting paid, all compliments of the workman's comp insurance company. And who foots the bill? The employer. For example, my workman's comp insurance tripled last year due to 2 workman's comp scammers. The workman's comp system actually works, there is no need for lawsuits except for the ones who take advantage of the system. This happens every day, and in my business, has happened three times in the last year. Here are some of the statements I have heard from employees over the past six months:
1. Can you lay me off, I would rather stay home and just get unemployment.
2. One employee gets his tax return and promptly gets a new TV and car stereo. Two weeks later, the transmission in his car goes out. He then comes to me and says he needs a raise to fix his car so that he can get to work.
3. One employee says he has a strained back. Goes to the doctor, gets pain pills and 6 weeks off with pay. He stretches that 6 weeks into one year by telling the doctor he can't sleep at night and the pain is killing him still. Workman's Comp insurance company then settles with him for $15,000 and then he takes a job doing landscaping work digging sprinkler ditches. I guess a miracle happened and he got cured overnight.
On and on and on ....
I KNOW THESE KINDBOF WELFARE mentality PUKES YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT. AND BIG BUSINESSES HAS USED SMALL BUSINESSES IN THIS AREA-SO THEY CAN SELF INSURE .PAY A 3RD PARTY ADMIN. AND JUST GAME THE SYSTEM WORSER THAN THE WELFARE. HELL WHY NOT WITH AGE OF OBAMACARE DO AWAY WITH.W/C AND PAY A BIT MORE ON HEALTH INS. CUT THE BUSINESS OUT OF IT ALL TOGETHER.?? that way you have a chance of treatment.instead of poormoutj out the door.

Location hidden

#67926 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up, you fcuking DRUNK, and STOP beating on people everytime you get drunk and wasted! Let me point out one thing to you, I DON`T GIVE A FUCK if you don`t like me! I lose NO sleep over what you think about me, because you are certainly in NO position to judge anyone! Remember that, you ignorant bass-turd!
Willard! Oooooh, Willard!!

Location hidden

#67927 Feb 18, 2013
Let me refresh your memory, Willard.

It was the day after Valentine's Day...
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
URL didn't grab MG. How are you doin' tonight?
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Hello sweet Willard, how are you tonight?
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so cold I may never thaw out! We had a barbeque this evening and I cooked for about thirty people. It turned out great, but I'm glad their all gone! Gettin' ready to call it a night! I hope your day has been good.
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shoot, it is a little cold to me for a barbeque, but spring is right around the corner. Sleep well Willard. My day was good, thank you, I hope yours was also.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#67930 Feb 18, 2013
LONESOME wrote:
<quoted text> WELL PETE I UNDERSTAND WHERE U ARE COMING FROM... BUT GET HURT- GET YOU A BACK INJURY. YOU WILL SANG A NEW TUNE.. And most people cant stay home more than a few weeks. then LIGHT DUTY.. THEN WHEN THE ONLY TREATMENT IS PILLS FROM A LOCAL PILL MILL(AKA PAIN MANAGEMENT) U WILL HAVE A SAD STORY TO TELL.WHEN U ARE NOT WANTING A HIGH AND THERE TRYIN TO PUT U OUT OF A $80,000 YR JOB. AND STILL HURT. AND WON'T LET YOU GOT WORK..BUT THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS-D.O.L WON'T ENFORCE . YEAH SEE WHERE IM COMING FROM? OR ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT THINKS THE MIN WAGE HURTS POOR PEOPLE ? LOL
Well, I'm one of those that don't think minimum wage does anything. I don't pay minimum wage to any worker. Minimum wage really only affects teenagers in my opinion. Regarding those employees the workman's comp system is designed to protect, I am all for it. However, what I have seen from personal experience is the system gets abused a lot. Most of my employees are great, don't get me wrong. But a few bad apples destroy what is good for the rest. Anybody that can play the system for a year with what they call a back sprain is using the system. I sprain my back almost every 6 months and have yet to miss a day. Besides, what is the doctor going to do other than prescribe pain pills? If someone legitimately hurts their back, I let them do light jobs until it gets better. And they get better within a few days. The people using the system turn a strained back into a year long ordeal. Again, I see this a lot. In the good ole days, you would almost have to be dead to get someone to go to a doctor or file a workman's comp claim. Nobody wanted to miss work. Now a lot of them do. If you have a good solution for this, I would love to hear it.

This bill is being passed on the president's recommendation to help small businesses. And it will actually help. All this bill does is take workman's comp claims out of the court. I have seen no one not get the proper care they need. I have never seen a need for a lawsuit other than someone trying to get money they don't deserve. And the killer is, the lawyers get half even if the scam artist does win.

Location hidden

#67931 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you continue to flirt with MississippiGurl and condone her vile rhetoric, you have NO moral standing on this forum.
Actually, I'm calling BS. What parent (or decent adult) would allow a child, especially his/her OWN child to read the embarrassing filth that your little crush spews on this thread?! If you, in fact, let children (maybe even your own) read this thread (and, subsequently, MississippiGurl's posts), then you are without any decency whatsoever.
A child reading "Teapublican" is nothing compared to MG's "cumdrinking skank" comments, and if you think it is, then...
I'm betting you're lying about "children" reading this thread, because if you knowingly allow them, then you are a despicable creature.
I would post a few of her greatest hits to remind you, but I choose not to read them more than once. Just reading them makes me feel like my eyes are getting herpes.
The true humor, however, lies in her inevitable response to this post and your subsequent fawning over her like a frat boy seeing his first stripper.
You relinquished any moral standing you thought you had when you feverishly attached yourself to such a vile, offensive embarrassment to this forum. Would you read her posts out loud to your children? To any child? Again, the things the liberals are posting are in NO way as offensive as the vomit your online girlfriend retches in every post.
You with your dumbass posts about me, when you ARE too much of a poosie to respond to me, yourself! I don`t give a fcuk if you like what I post, or NOT, I post what the fck I want, to who the fck I want to post it to! If you don`t like me, GOOD, because I never have give a fck about who likes me, and who don`t! You are a limp dick nobody, with no life, no family, and NO morals, lastly, no BALLS between your toothpick ass legs! Your momma never gave you your balls, she still carries them around in her purse! Mabye you should ask her to give them to you, so that you can be a man for at least a month, before your old ass croaks, you sorry ass bass-turd, now, go straight to he!!, and take that sorry ass b!tch that gave you life, with ya too!! You little cumstain on daddy`s boxers! Now if you think that`s bad, just stick around, it CAN, and WILL get worse!
I thought that surely you and Willard would be working tonight on new ideas for your church's Vacation Bible School program for this summer.

Location hidden

#67933 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you continue to flirt with MississippiGurl and condone her vile rhetoric, you have NO moral standing on this forum.
Actually, I'm calling BS. What parent (or decent adult) would allow a child, especially his/her OWN child to read the embarrassing filth that your little crush spews on this thread?! If you, in fact, let children (maybe even your own) read this thread (and, subsequently, MississippiGurl's posts), then you are without any decency whatsoever.
A child reading "Teapublican" is nothing compared to MG's "cumdrinking skank" comments, and if you think it is, then...
I'm betting you're lying about "children" reading this thread, because if you knowingly allow them, then you are a despicable creature.
I would post a few of her greatest hits to remind you, but I choose not to read them more than once. Just reading them makes me feel like my eyes are getting herpes.
The true humor, however, lies in her inevitable response to this post and your subsequent fawning over her like a frat boy seeing his first stripper.
You relinquished any moral standing you thought you had when you feverishly attached yourself to such a vile, offensive embarrassment to this forum. Would you read her posts out loud to your children? To any child? Again, the things the liberals are posting are in NO way as offensive as the vomit your online girlfriend retches in every post.
You with your dumbass posts about me, when you ARE too much of a poosie to respond to me, yourself! I don`t give a fcuk if you like what I post, or NOT, I post what the fck I want, to who the fck I want to post it to! If you don`t like me, GOOD, because I never have give a fck about who likes me, and who don`t! You are a limp dick nobody, with no life, no family, and NO morals, lastly, no BALLS between your toothpick ass legs! Your momma never gave you your balls, she still carries them around in her purse! Mabye you should ask her to give them to you, so that you can be a man for at least a month, before your old ass croaks, you sorry ass bass-turd, now, go straight to he!!, and take that sorry ass b!tch that gave you life, with ya too!! You little cumstain on daddy`s boxers! Now if you think that`s bad, just stick around, it CAN, and WILL get worse!
MG said I have "no morals!"

Priceless.

Location hidden

#67934 Feb 18, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you are screaming while you have your fatass momma bent over the kitchen table whispering that she`s still your favorite fck, in her ear? You dumb bass-turd, your best bet would be NOT to post to me, or about me again! Got it dickless, twit? You are still mommies favorite little sonofabitch!
I'm betting the truckers you climb into the cab with just loooove that kind of pillow talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 13 min Dixie iron fist 293
Why I get on topix 5 hr fraud 63
Christy Garrett 6 hr Wokie Spoket 6
rice box 7 hr Skillz 14
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 7 hr Melissa1333 5,059
d w i and u s nitrogen 7 hr Other side 7
Black Friday 7 hr josh 12
Tragedy 16 hr Trunketeer 10
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match