Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the funding come from if not from tax dollars for public education?
Here is how it works. The state issues the voucher for what they estimate they would have spent on that student in a public school. H

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130208/NE...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>It's is so ridiculous that it doesn't deserve a Reply. It's kinda like your Posts, just nothing but Abuse, Delusions, and Misinformation!

When Old Pete learns something about the subject he's professing to be an Expert on, then we'll talk. Until then, he's not worth the effort to try and correct him!

The same goes for you, Toots, regardless of ypur actual Gender!
Keeping guessing old girl. As for responding to the post you haven't the intelligence so you lash out with name calling instead. Facts are facts ole girl and you can't stand to be corrected.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>I think so! Oh, she would probably concede to Marsha's dazzling femininity, sex appeal, intellectual brilliance and demure persona, not to mention her knowledge and integrity, but that's not what confuses her! It's Marsha's CLASS! I dare say Marsha never publicly entangled her panties around the legs of her kitchen chair and ankles in her entire lifetime! I'm not sure, but I'm jus' sayin'! I think part of the problem here is that when "Simple Smelly Senior" heard the aphorism: "knowledge is power," she's simply trying to kill everyone possessing it!
I agree. You are correct.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is how it works. The state issues the voucher for what they estimate they would have spent on that student in a public school. H
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130208/NE...
Hence the tax dollars being spent on that student would be taken from the public school that he/she was attending. If public education funding is already such a big issue, this will only make it worse.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

More "intelligence" from a Lib-Dem:

Chicago Police Chief: Second Amendment Is A Danger To Public Safety

http://www.redstate.com/dloesch/2013/02/17/ch...
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

KINGSPORT, Tenn.- Officials of a nature preserve in Kingsport have closed it while they round up some wolves.

Six gray wolves strolled out of a fenced enclosure at Bays Mountain Park and Planetarium after a windstorm toppled trees that broke down the fence late Wednesday night.

Senior naturalist Ken Childress said today there were eight wolves in the pen and six got out. Three of those were lured back inside Thursday, but the other three were somewhere else, likely still within the 35,000-acre city-owned park.

Childress said the wolves had been raised in captivity and described them as "socialized" to humans, but not pets. He said he doubted the animals would approach people in the woods.

Childress said the park was closed so it would be easier for employees to find the wolves.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally and absolutely incorrect. This program takes nothing from public schools. What it does is give kids who are pigeonholed in an inferior school district a chance to go to a better school. It gives current private school students nothing. Maybe Tennessee realizes that a government funded education is an inferior one and is giving disadvantaged kids a shot at a good education.
How do you come up with this crap?
Did you go to a private school or a government funded one?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally and absolutely incorrect. This program takes nothing from public schools. What it does is give kids who are pigeonholed in an inferior school district a chance to go to a better school. It gives current private school students nothing. Maybe Tennessee realizes that a government funded education is an inferior one and is giving disadvantaged kids a shot at a good education.
How do you come up with this crap?
You want to know what it's REALLY all about? Well, here it is!

Click here:

https://www.au.org/church-state/february-2013...
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. You are correct.
Hey RS, Are you having a great day?
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence the tax dollars being spent on that student would be taken from the public school that he/she was attending. If public education funding is already such a big issue, this will only make it worse.
I highly doubt that anyone is going to reduce anyone's school budget. When was the last time a state budget got cut??
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go to a private school or a government funded one?
Public Grades 1-12

Private University

Private Graduate School
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Yesterday the DHS posted a solicitation that asks for 10 million pistol cartridge .40 caliber 165 Grain, jacketed Hollow point bullets (100 quantities of 100,000 rounds) and 10 million 9mm 115 grain jacketed hollow point bullets (100 quantities of 100,000 rounds). The document also lists a requirement for 1.6 million pistol cartridge 9mm ball bullets (40 quantities of 40,000 rounds).

We’ve discussed this before, but this means that DHS has purchased 1.6 BILLION rounds in the last ten months.

Keeping in mind that the military, during the height of active battle operations in Iraq, only used 5.5 million rounds a month, if we extrapolate the figures, the DHS has purchased enough bullets over the last 10 months to wage a full scale war for almost 30 years.

Now I’m not into conspiracies, but what in the world is DHS thinking? Why do they need all these bullets?

https://marketplace.fedbid.com/fbweb/fbobuyDe...

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
To keep the Nation from Defaulting and to Set the Teapublicans up try and keep them from sending us into Default, again.
If it happens, it will be the Teapublicans' Fault and every American knows it, even you, but I doubt that you will ever admit it.
The Teapublicans are just earning the money that the Super Wealthy are paying them, so they can get out of paying Taxes, while taking everything from everybody else, who have already given all they can give! you want to see some Pissed Off, Main Street Americans, watch what happens if the Teapublicans let this happen, in the way they want it to happen, to protect the Super Rich! Mark My Words!
It never have been an issue if this country had a budget the past 3 years. But the Democrats in the Senate would not pass one.

Reid refused to bring the budgets, already passed in the House, up for a vote and everything Obama proposed did not pass either the Senate or the House. The last one Obama offered did not even get one vote in either. His own party will not support his idiotic economic ideas. Only truly ignorant people like YOU will do that.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt that anyone is going to reduce anyone's school budget. When was the last time a state budget got cut??
It seems to me that the dollars should follow the student, even if that means following him/her into a decent education. Wouldn't that be a novel idea?

The poster forbodes disaster by saying the absence of these "tax-dollars" will make the situation worse. This is flawed thinking on its face. The goal should be to make the situation "better" by applying resources where there's at least hope for a sensible application of funds. The overcrowding factor alone would stand to be mitigated if applicable resources followed the student, not the pernicious teachers unions, aka political action committees and worse!

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say this against my better judgment to even respond to these kind of posts because I believe several, including myself, are sick of this petty little pissing contest by you and your "crew". I am not sure why you think it is any of your business to tell other posters what to think about another. Posters are adults and are quite capable of deciding for themselves what comments they approve or disapprove. My post that you responded to was not addressed to you, and if I want you to give a me sermon about another poster, I will ask you.
I don't know what makes you think you are any better than what you accuse her of doing. You and your "crew" continually accuse other posters of being her when they are not. Your best bud, and the filthiest poster on topix, said in the post below yours that I am a drunk and wife beater. I am not a drunk, and I don't have a wife (I don't swing that way), and your response to her was I know... "your defense of her shows that you are in agreement with her, therefore are not much better". You and your "crew" come out at night like a pack of rats and accuse posters of the filthiest lies anyone can imagine, so I don't think you are in any position to be self-righteous.
To answer your question; yes, I have received some stinging remarks from Sassy in the past, but I am an adult and I certainly don't dwell on some comment made on a forum. I don’t always agree with her comments, and I am sure posters don’t always agree with mine. Your "crew" is constantly talking about the “free rent in her head”... The only one who has free rent in anyone's head is her in all of yours. You people are obsessed with her. You all need to grow up and stop wearing your little feeling on your sleeve. If you are so sensitive, you should not be posting on a public forum. Your profile pic looks like you are a “mature” man, so act like a man instead of a scorned, whiney old woman!
You continually butt in to what I and others say to Linda and to each other about Linda but you call me out for replying to your post to someone else? Good call there hypocrite.

I really believe that accusing a grieving mother of t=being the drunk driver that killed her own child goes way beyond "stinging remarks".

Remember Real men are protective of innocents. By continually warning the new posters here, I am merely offering some protection so Linda will not collect anymore victims.

Finally, since to want to associate with her and become part of "her crew" then be prepared for a response.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I got one last Thursday "Dunlapian"....I had to go back and get it from the deleted pile. It states that 85% of the deaths of children in the world by guns happens in the United States. This is patently false...but that hasn't stopped it from going viral.
Sadly the truth is often sacrificed first when it comes to politics.
Looks like you need to reset the spam filter in your email. I don't get all these viral emails that you seem to mention.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Pete, but that just does not make sense to me. It seems to me that they have two options if they are going to give vouchers to students to attend private schools. Either they will have to take the money from the schools those kids are being taken out of, or they will have to raise taxes to pay for those vouchers AND keep the funding the same at those schools.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, we both know those figures are not accurate! And I've got news for you, Fella,it's none of your business what I pay and you've got a helleva nerve for even asking! But, having said that, EVERYBODY pays Taxes...EVERYBODY! Even Mitt Romney didn't claim that...his erronous percentage was 47% didn't pay any taxes. So, if you're just going to post Lie, after Lie, after Lie, without a Source to back any of it up, then you're wasting all of our time, because we can all do the same thing. But, most of us, aside from you, have enough integrity not to!
Also, in case you failed Math, it doesn't matter the total that the Wealthy 1% pay...they would naturally pay alot more because they make alot more, in total....what matters is the Percentage they pay and that is 14% TOPS, while the average Worker pays, at the very least 18% to 28%, AT THE VERY LEAST! The Lowest Paid Worker pays 4% more of their Income in Income Tax than the Wealthiest !% pay, if they pay anything...and you've got the Gall to try and tell me that's the way it ought to be???
See. Her argument here to to say that everyone pays taxes. But the only way she can do this is to lump in ALL taxes. sales and fuel included. But not everyone pays income tax.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal. Make a statement but don't back it up.
Examples, please.
Why ask Linda for examples? all she will offer for proof is some liberal blog site.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a Camera Hog and loves to get on TV everytime she turns around , so just watch out for her and you can see for yourself. She was just on "Meet the Press" a couple or 3 weeks ago, so go to their Website and watch the Video! I don't value what she says enough, or you either for that matter, to look it up for you, you can do it yourself!
"Go look it up yourself"? The same thing you say every time someone asks for proof. Yet you and your cult followers continue to ask that others post proof and links to it it. HYPOCRITE Make the LAZY HYPOCRITE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••