Comments
61,161 - 61,180 of 144,873 Comments Last updated 50 min ago
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67779
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

THREEE JUMPED ONN ONE ATT A TYME WOOOW YALLS AREENT GENNIOOUS SICKENING PISSERZZ
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67781
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

DEE DOGGS ISS IN HEAT TODAYS
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67782
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, OT. Remember this?
Hank Williams, Dem from Georgia: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."
Maybe not a monopoly, but THAT'S stupid.
I never said we didn't have some ! I just said we didn't have a monopoly ! Chuckles !!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67783
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Post and excellent Advice, Unreal. Thank you! Common Sense is in short supply on Topix and it's refreshing to read some of it, for a change.
Thanks. I try to ignore them and refrain from going to their level, but sometimes I have had all I can take of the self-righteous crap of the worst offenders!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67784
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm questioning your numbers as no combination of those numbers total 100%. Also, I pay taxes, but I am in no way part of the top 1% OR the top 10%. I seem to be left out of your little chart.
CBO:

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/43373

n 2009, the shares of federal taxes paid by households in certain income quintiles were:

· Lowest quintile: 0.3 percent
· Middle quintile: 9.4 percent
· Highest quintile: 67.9 percent

Translation: Wealthy Americans pay nearly 70 percent of the federal tax burden. The middle quintile, where one would assume you are, pays 10%, and the rest pay only a miniscule percentage, because they don’t pay any federal tax.

But wait! There’s more!

In 2009, the shares of total before-tax income (which includes government transfer payments, such as Social Security benefits) received by households in certain income quintiles were:

· Lowest quintile: 5.1 percent
· Middle quintile: 14.7 percent
· Highest quintile: 50.8 percent

Translation: While they only account for 50% of the total income, they pay 70% of the taxes.

But as Steny Hoyer said,“We don’t have a spending problem, we have a paying for problem.”
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67785
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I am missing something, but I hate this idea. I don't understand why Haslam is pushing it so hard when all we ever hear is how there is such a severe lack of funding for public education as it is.
I am surprised that Haslam is pushing this. Haslam has proven to be a moderate by the NEW standards of the Tennessee Republican Party....perhaps he knows the legislature has the votes to put this through even without his support. Ramsey has never seen a far right wing idea that he will not introduce and support, and he has the votes to enact most of them.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67786
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I am missing something, but I hate this idea. I don't understand why Haslam is pushing it so hard when all we ever hear is how there is such a severe lack of funding for public education as it is.
Because it takes money from Public Schools and gives it to Private Schools, so the more well-to-do don't have to pay as much tuition to send their Kids to the Private Schools! but, the Kids from the Poorer Families who can't afford to send them to Private Schools, at any cost, get shafted by the cut in funding!
It's looking out for the More Well-to-do by taking from the Poor...what the Teapublicans are famous for doing!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67787
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I try to ignore them and refrain from going to their level, but sometimes I have had all I can take of the self-righteous crap of the worst offenders!
Those are my feelings as well "Unreal".
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67788
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I try to ignore them and refrain from going to their level, but sometimes I have had all I can take of the self-righteous crap of the worst offenders!
O TAY PISSERZZ YOUR GRANTEDD PERMISSON TOO BE INN THEE """"CHUCKL EZZ PISSERZZ ,CREWW,""" "
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67789
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm questioning your numbers as no combination of those numbers total 100%. Also, I pay taxes, but I am in no way part of the top 1% OR the top 10%. I seem to be left out of your little chart.
This might help you

http://mercatus.org/publication/breakdown-fed...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67790
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent Post and excellent Advice, Unreal. Thank you! Common Sense is in short supply on Topix and it's refreshing to read some of it, for a change.
Well you wrote it. Roflmao.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67791
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, we both know those figures are not accurate! And I've got news for you, Fella,it's none of your business what I pay and you've got a helleva nerve for even asking! But, having said that, EVERYBODY pays Taxes...EVERYBODY! Even Mitt Romney didn't claim that...his erronous percentage was 47% didn't pay any taxes. So, if you're just going to post Lie, after Lie, after Lie, without a Source to back any of it up, then you're wasting all of our time, because we can all do the same thing. But, most of us, aside from you, have enough integrity not to!
Also, in case you failed Math, it doesn't matter the total that the Wealthy 1% pay...they would naturally pay alot more because they make alot more, in total....what matters is the Percentage they pay and that is 14% TOPS, while the average Worker pays, at the very least 18% to 28%, AT THE VERY LEAST! The Lowest Paid Worker pays 4% more of their Income in Income Tax than the Wealthiest !% pay, if they pay anything...and you've got the Gall to try and tell me that's the way it ought to be???
Again, totally and absolutely incorrect.

http://taxfoundation.org/blog/tax-rate-paid-t...

Let me be a little clearer SSS, yes, everyone pays some sort of taxes. But not everyone pays income taxes. You do indeed pay taxes when you buy your cigarettes and booze. They have an inherent tax. You don't pay income tax because you don't have income. If you are not paying any income taxes, then how can you ask why the ones that do pay taxes aren't paying more? Why don't you contribute a little. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Maybe you can get a job, start your own business or something. The reality is that others are paying for your governmental benefits for you. Can you tell me exactly how much of your benefits we should be liable for?

You are a taker maam. Try being more of a giver. Your community could probably use some support from you.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67792
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with liberals that they cannot stand strong, articulate, and attractive women?
We Dems aren't sexist like you Teapublicans are...we actually listen to what they say instead of just picturing them naked and fantasizing about having sex with them...and I'm referring to the Men. We, Dem Women, just cringe when we listen to them speak and think about how they are promoting the "Airhead" Image for ALL Women!
And if you actually think that Marsha Blackburn, Michele
Bachmann, and Sarah Palin are Strong & Articulate...well,
Golda Meir was strong and articulate...Margaret Thatcher was strong and articulate, but these 3 are just Good-looking, Air-headed Bimbos...and you must be used to some dumb Women. But, you probably wouldn't know anything about their intelligence, since you probably didn't hear to a word they said, if they were attractive!
Try using the head that's sitting on your shoulders, the next time you hear them speak, instead of the head...well, just actually try listening to what they say, next time!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67793
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

BOO HOO wrote:
DEE DOGGS ISS IN HEAT TODAYS
You're a little late, the dogs in heat are on at night, along with their pack of males following them around with their tongues lolled out panting....waiting for the next porno post.... you should join them, if you haven't already !
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67794
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
We Dems aren't sexist like you Teapublicans are...we actually listen to what they say instead of just picturing them naked and fantasizing about having sex with them...and I'm referring to the Men. We, Dem Women, just cringe when we listen to them speak and think about how they are promoting the "Airhead" Image for ALL Women!
And if you actually think that Marsha Blackburn, Michele
Bachmann, and Sarah Palin are Strong & Articulate...well,
Golda Meir was strong and articulate...Margaret Thatcher was strong and articulate, but these 3 are just Good-looking, Air-headed Bimbos...and you must be used to some dumb Women. But, you probably wouldn't know anything about their intelligence, since you probably didn't hear to a word they said, if they were attractive!
Try using the head that's sitting on your shoulders, the next time you hear them speak, instead of the head...well, just actually try listening to what they say, next time!
O TAY U JUDGED THEMM AS AIRHEADS NOWW JUDGE YOURSELFF THERE ""BIMBOO""
Tpxr

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67795
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say this against my better judgment to even respond to these kind of posts because I believe several, including myself, are sick of this petty little pissing contest by you and your "crew". I am not sure why you think it is any of your business to tell other posters what to think about another. Posters are adults and are quite capable of deciding for themselves what comments they approve or disapprove. My post that you responded to was not addressed to you, and if I want you to give a me sermon about another poster, I will ask you.
I don't know what makes you think you are any better than what you accuse her of doing. You and your "crew" continually accuse other posters of being her when they are not. Your best bud, and the filthiest poster on topix, said in the post below yours that I am a drunk and wife beater. I am not a drunk, and I don't have a wife (I don't swing that way), and your response to her was I know... "your defense of her shows that you are in agreement with her, therefore are not much better". You and your "crew" come out at night like a pack of rats and accuse posters of the filthiest lies anyone can imagine, so I don't think you are in any position to be self-righteous.
To answer your question; yes, I have received some stinging remarks from Sassy in the past, but I am an adult and I certainly don't dwell on some comment made on a forum. I don’t always agree with her comments, and I am sure posters don’t always agree with mine. Your "crew" is constantly talking about the “free rent in her head”... The only one who has free rent in anyone's head is her in all of yours. You people are obsessed with her. You all need to grow up and stop wearing your little feeling on your sleeve. If you are so sensitive, you should not be posting on a public forum. Your profile pic looks like you are a “mature” man, so act like a man instead of a scorned, whiney old woman!
Finally---a post I could read and was worth reading.
These two guys should reconsider the mission they are on. They have fouled the water.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67796
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Again, totally and absolutely incorrect.

http://taxfoundation.org/blog/tax-rate-paid-t...

Let me be a little clearer SSS, yes, everyone pays some sort of taxes. But not everyone pays income taxes. You do indeed pay taxes when you buy your cigarettes and booze. They have an inherent tax. You don't pay income tax because you don't have income. If you are not paying any income taxes, then how can you ask why the ones that do pay taxes aren't paying more? Why don't you contribute a little. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Maybe you can get a job, start your own business or something. The reality is that others are paying for your governmental benefits for you. Can you tell me exactly how much of your benefits we should be liable for?

You are a taker maam. Try being more of a giver. Your community could probably use some support from you.
Great Post. Of course she will ignore it but it's a great post.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67797
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal. Make a statement but don't back it up.
Examples, please.
She's a Camera Hog and loves to get on TV everytime she turns around , so just watch out for her and you can see for yourself. She was just on "Meet the Press" a couple or 3 weeks ago, so go to their Website and watch the Video! I don't value what she says enough, or you either for that matter, to look it up for you, you can do it yourself!
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67798
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't listened to Marsha Blackburn, have you? Just picture Michelle Bachmann with a Southern Accent. I wouldn't advise you to listen long or your head will start spinning around in circles, involuntarily, like in the Exorcism Movie and you'll start spewing Green Pea Soup, whether you've eaten any or not!
Jealous..Much! You just wish you had a tenth of her intelligence and statesmanship!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67799
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You're a little late, the dogs in heat are on at night, along with their pack of males following them around with their tongues ,,,lolled,,, out panting....waiting for the next porno post.... you should join them, if you haven't already !
lolled=ROLLED=U NEEDZ TO GET ONE OVE DEE SPELT CHECKERZZ CREW TO CHECKK U OUT CAUSEE YOURS PISSINZ -CHUCKLES- CONTESTT AINT WORKINNZ WIT MEE SORRIE IM NOTT -QUEERR- SOO TALKS TOO YOUR """CREW KNOT MEE"""

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••