Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mary Ann wrote:
<quoted text>so?
So? So what? Can you not expand or is your vocabulary that limited dear? Help us help you.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>so?
Thanks for sharing the depth of your knowledge. Next time, don't bother. ;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's her nap time coupled with the fact she's taking a beating she deserves over on her home threads. She does a few surprise post under her "hidden names" but I'm sure she will be in full form when she thinks everyone has gone to bed. I had to learn her patterns in order to take back what was mine and she hates that I'm usually a step ahead of her antics before she does them. Kinda fun just to watch her from time to time.
Oh, yes. She uses a variety of aliases to support herself with comments and positive judge it's. She fights with herself, defends herself, and chats with herself. She will even assume the identity of a man from time to time and have an online romance with herself. lol

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Hi, MG. Sweet dreams.
The Mailman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

It smells bad when I deliver the mail. Smells like funky azz, and rotten belly.
The Mailman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwh, you got someone to spell the words out, as you typed them, good job, you little imbecile. See, I told you with a little help, you would halfass learn to spell one day!
Linda, everyone is tired of your games, so shove your posts up your fatass sideways, I know they will fit!
LMAO!
The Mailman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Hello sweet mailman, I hope you have some kind of mask, when you deliver mail to Cooper`s house. I know her mailbox is on her house, so please save yourself, and wear something over your face and mouth.
Hello MG. Yes we have to wear a huge mask to block the oders.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't "bashing" you; I was simply stating that you seem to disregard your "stated values" when it comes to an opportunity to "bash" another poster that you dislike. I do agree with some of her opinions, and when I don't, I have no problem telling her that I disagree, but I don't make my every post about her or her opinions. I like to hear a variety of opinions, but I am tired of every post being about the obsession/dislike of one poster. There are several on here that I dislike most of their posts/opinions, but I don't post a comment about every post they make to the point of obsession.
When did she accuse you of being a tranny, Gay, Pedophile, cross dresser, jail bird, drug addict, pusher, drunk, or accuse you of killing your own child? She has and continues to do these types of things and I, for one, will continue to tell her and everyone else about it. Many of her words are still on this forum under one or more of her many screen names. And if you want to attack me for saying so then your defense of her shows that you are in agreement with her, therefore are not much better.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly me, I thought appropriations began in the house and Obama simply signed them when they got to his desk. Then again, I didn't realize (until conservatives set me straight, ahem) that Obama sets the price of gasoline as well.
Unless, by his own admission, they do not get it done then he will take other steps to do it. Just like he is trying on gun control and so-called "recess appointments".
http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx...

His "recess Appointments" have been ruled unconstitutional by a DC appeals court. Since he made those appointments to the NLRB (National Labor Relations Board) and prior to this court decision, they have made about 200 decisions which now are invalid. Last I heard the administration has not filed an appeal to the US Supreme Court, yet this board is conducting business as usual and has handed down another 20 or so decisions in violation of the appeals court's instructions.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You tell`em NTMD.You don`t even have to explain yourself to "unreal". this is the idiot, that gets drunk, and thinks it`s ok to beat on women,and speak to them in any kind of tone!
So you can understand why he thinks it`s ok for Linda to post the things that she posts.
He is NOTHING but a schit salesman with a mouth full of samples!
I know but I can always hope that someone will learn from the disclosure of lies that come from Linda and her crew.

How you doin' sweetie? And same? goes for you CG,123, pete, TD and others that are fighting the good fight here?

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I just ripped Linda a new one on the what have you done today thread. She acts like she is miss perfect, but we all know better! I`m doing good sweetie, how are you?
I'm good, been a very busy day. I didn't get much accomplished but I was busy all day doing nothing. LOL(day off)

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the 'What did you get accomplished today thread. Linda is at it AGAIN!
Just came frome there . LOL

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

from* My keyboard is whacky today I gotta look everything over twice. LOL
Milk Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
from* My keyboard is whacky today I gotta look everything over twice. LOL
That is because SSS is here. She will mess up a wet dream. lmao.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I never use vulgarity and don't condone it. Sometimes I do see a funny post with vulgarity in it, but I enjoy this type of humor privately. And you are absolutely correct, I do have particular interest in one poster who continues to misrepresent the facts, blasphemes, insults, abuses and condemns others simply because they don't share her opinion. I also find her pretty obnoxious with wanting other people's money without doing one thing to earn a penny for herself. And you are also correct by stating I am not alone with this observation. She has many foes who share my same view of her. And just in case you think I am simply jumping all over someone for being liberal, I could care less what political affiliation anyone has. If you want to be a liberal, go be the best one you can be. But condemning another for not being one is a bit narrow minded. Anyway, don't blame me or others for condemning the poster you are referring to, she brings it all on herself. If you agree with her opinions, fine. But don't bash me because I call her out on her misrepresentations.
Now Pete, you wouldn't lie to us, would you? Are you the One who answered a Poster who was critical of you, using another Name that you posted under for years, with the Letters, "F U"? In fact, that's what gave me the idea. Techniquely, you didn't use vulgarity...I'll give you that much.
BTW, just for the record, Dishonesty offends me alot more than vulgarity does.
Misty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Pete, you wouldn't lie to us, would you? Are you the One who answered a Poster who was critical of you, using another Name that you posted under for years, with the Letters, "F U"? In fact, that's what gave me the idea. Techniquely, you didn't use vulgarity...I'll give you that much.
You go after anything the remotely looks like Peter, you're so hard up you go after Pete.
Misty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dishonesty? You must Really hate yourself then.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Now Pete, you wouldn't lie to us, would you? Are you the One who answered a Poster who was critical of you, using another Name that you posted under for years, with the Letters, "F U"? In fact, that's what gave me the idea. Techniquely, you didn't use vulgarity...I'll give you that much.
No one! No one. Is more dishonest than you.
Mississippi Gurl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You tell`em NTMD.You don`t even have to explain yourself to "unreal". this is the idiot, that gets drunk, and thinks it`s ok to beat on women,and speak to them in any kind of tone!
So you can understand why he thinks it`s ok for Linda to post the things that she posts.
He is NOTHING but a schit salesman with a mouth full of samples!
Cant you google up something eles instead of the same shit all the time. You all know if it was not for sassy, you stupid idiots would not have a thing to talk about. Truth hurts dont it. Talk to your Mom today, showed her my new lap top and what you became. She was so ashamed. I was even ashamed for her.
Mississippi Gurl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good, thank you. It looks like the resident idiot is taking a break from spamming the thread. Refreshing.
I'm not on a break, just scamming the neighborhood for a drink or something. God withdraws are hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Medical neglect attorney 8 min need2kno 2
What party affiliation is Mayor Broyles? 17 min Booger_ Burns 1
Lost respect for GPD 18 min Booger_ Burns 30
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 22 min Greeneville Opinion 31
BROYLES arrogance got it from daddy 49 min corruption 6
EYE off Israel war shootdown another plane 51 min Wasted lives 35
Who was in the wrong at the Dev. Board meeting? 52 min failure to communicate 5
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 55 min failure to communicate 197
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 1 hr undercover coper 270
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 1 hr You get what u vote 127
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 1 hr You get what u vote 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••