Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,056)

Showing posts 61,101 - 61,120 of123,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

O A HO TAN SOMEBUDDIE SPELT CHECED MI RITEING MADE SURE IZZ DOINN IT RITE DOESENT WONTT TOO MAKES TOUALL MADD
white female

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

BOO HOO wrote:
O A HO TAN SOMEBUDDIE SPELT CHECED MI RITEING MADE SURE IZZ DOINN IT RITE DOESENT WONTT TOO MAKES TOUALL MADD
i would love to know what your saying so I could agree with you. Can you try to spell just a little better? Or fake it a littel better one or the other.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I am pretty good at deciding when I am being fed bill of goods and when something is factual....so no matter MSNBC leans left or FOX and Rush lean right, I can watch/listen to all of them, and fairly quickly determine the truthfulness of their FACTS with a few keystrokes. That is the best thing about the internet... there is a wealth of info. that can be quickly accessed. For example, I get a dozen or so viral e-mails from left and right wing sources a week (or more)! Most of them are not factual...and you will never see me posting their "facts" until I have taken a moment to check their veracity.
The truth isn't slanted...it is simply the truth, no matter the messenger...I wish there was more interest by the network news bureaus to examine how we got into war with Iraq, since that examination MIGHT prevent another disaster down the road. Then again...there would be those (like Palin) slinging the "lame stream media" accusation !
Ya know OT, I was reading your post and you mentioned that you recieve many viral e-mails from the left wing.......thats when I realized I don't. I just recieve viral e-mails from the right. Now I'm going to be watching this phenomena more.......I'll be getting back wuth you.
I'm not talking about the viral e-mail that are none political.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly me, I thought appropriations began in the house and Obama simply signed them when they got to his desk. Then again, I didn't realize (until conservatives set me straight, ahem) that Obama sets the price of gasoline as well.
Silly you. The Affordable Care Act set aside the $5 Billion for pre-existing conditions, not the 2010 congress or since. It was your Pelosi congress.

Problem is that they, and Bush would say, misunderestimated the costs.

In fact, of the original $5 billion, about $2.36 billion remains available for the last three quarters of 2013 enough only to continue coverage for the 135,000 people already in the pools.

About 129 millionpeople nationwide have a medical condition or prior illness that would make it hard for them to buy their own insurance plan.

Whoops. slight miscalculation. And you can't blame it on this congress.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know OT, I was reading your post and you mentioned that you recieve many viral e-mails from the left wing.......thats when I realized I don't. I just recieve viral e-mails from the right. Now I'm going to be watching this phenomena more.......I'll be getting back ,,wuth,, you.
wuth=dummie=dunlap=spelt checkerz= wuth,""with" ",,,,witth ,=doffy DUH
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

white female wrote:
<quoted text>
i would love to know what your saying so I could agree with you. Can you try to spell just a little better? Or fake it a littel better one or the other.
O TAY
Jeremy Shelton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know OT, I was reading your post and you mentioned that you recieve many viral e-mails from the left wing.......thats when I realized I don't. I just recieve viral e-mails from the right. Now I'm going to be watching this phenomena more.......I'll be getting back wuth you.
I never get emails from either side. Kinda makes you go Hmmmm?
Oh! I know why, I that idiots next door druggie neighbor. That's it. No! no wait, it because I am JK. That's it. No, no' I dont know who I am any more. Some days it is john. Somedays its others. Who know anymore. I have the dreaded disease of multiple personality disorder like my idiot neighbor. I think she poisoned my well. That wench. I'm gonna need to watch her.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Jeremy Shelton wrote:
<quoted text>
I never get emails from either side. Kinda makes you go Hmmmm?
Oh! I know why, I that idiots next door druggie neighbor. That's it. No! no wait, it because I am JK. That's it. No, no' I dont know who I am any more. Some days it is john. Somedays its others. Who know anymore. I have the dreaded disease of multiple personality disorder like my idiot neighbor. I think she poisoned my well. That wench. I'm gonna need to watch her.
YELP IM HAD DAT PROBLEMM TOOO
mindy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

can yall see me?
Franky

Pasargad, Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

mindy wrote:
can yall see me?
nope
jacob

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Interesting
Boogyman

Pasargad, Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I`m flattered that you wanna be me, but you MUST learn this important factor, YOU are NOT me, and your City and State, are VERY different from mine, you imbecile!
F U
big girl sassy

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Boogyman wrote:
<quoted text>F U
ok.
the tick

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Much safer than hunting with Dick Cheney.
Or Riding around with Teddy Kennedy after a party....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Silly me, I thought appropriations began in the house and Obama simply signed them when they got to his desk. Then again, I didn't realize (until conservatives set me straight, ahem) that Obama sets the price of gasoline as well.
Sometimes simplicity says it all.

Go to hell...

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes simplicity says it all.
Go to hell...
Hey there. I hope you're doing well. Love the new avatar.
What

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Really b!tch? Do you really wanna go there?
Too late, because I do, and I am!
You said;;They barely take time to sleep, so it's obvious they have nothing else to occupy their time and attention, not even on a Friday Night...No Friends, nobody who gives a care about them, and NO LIFE! Geeze, I can't imagine why!
Now, lets post the FACTS here!! YOU are the one who has NO LIFE, no friends, and saving the best for last, NO FAMILY, that gives a damn about YOU!! I know exactly why!
YOU ran your OWN...

Now lets review this....Who don`t have what?
It is YOU that has NO LIFE, No family, No friends, and No love life, unless you include the 17 inch d!ldo, that you stick in that crab, roach, spider, flea, and tick infested poosie, of yours !!!
Embarrassing for you. Gee, Ed, go apply for counseling. So tiresome too.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there. I hope you're doing well. Love the new avatar.
Hello there dear. I'm well. How are you this cold evening?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there dear. I'm well. How are you this cold evening?
I'm good, thank you. It looks like the resident idiot is taking a break from spamming the thread. Refreshing.
Pam

Pasargad, Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good, thank you. It looks like the resident idiot is taking a break from spamming the thread. Refreshing.
so?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,101 - 61,120 of123,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

131 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A Great Big Fck You 2 min _Word Woman_ 230
I love this forum because?????? 4 min over it 232
Biggest pill heads 8 min Greenevilles Finest 17
ashley and cw 21 min reality 2
Nolichucky River & USN 40 min HellYeah 7
DAVID CRUM is a Democrat 49 min Pink 14
Greene County Clerk Race 50 min Bill Clinton 108
Greene County Mayor's Race 2 hr Dudley 99
•••