Boogyman

Pasargad, Iran

#67677 Feb 17, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I`m flattered that you wanna be me, but you MUST learn this important factor, YOU are NOT me, and your City and State, are VERY different from mine, you imbecile!
F U
big girl sassy

Grand Prairie, TX

#67679 Feb 17, 2013
Boogyman wrote:
<quoted text>F U
ok.
the tick

Livingston, TN

#67680 Feb 17, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Much safer than hunting with Dick Cheney.
Or Riding around with Teddy Kennedy after a party....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67681 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>Silly me, I thought appropriations began in the house and Obama simply signed them when they got to his desk. Then again, I didn't realize (until conservatives set me straight, ahem) that Obama sets the price of gasoline as well.
Sometimes simplicity says it all.

Go to hell...

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#67682 Feb 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes simplicity says it all.
Go to hell...
Hey there. I hope you're doing well. Love the new avatar.
What

Johnson City, TN

#67683 Feb 17, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Really b!tch? Do you really wanna go there?
Too late, because I do, and I am!
You said;;They barely take time to sleep, so it's obvious they have nothing else to occupy their time and attention, not even on a Friday Night...No Friends, nobody who gives a care about them, and NO LIFE! Geeze, I can't imagine why!
Now, lets post the FACTS here!! YOU are the one who has NO LIFE, no friends, and saving the best for last, NO FAMILY, that gives a damn about YOU!! I know exactly why!
YOU ran your OWN...

Now lets review this....Who don`t have what?
It is YOU that has NO LIFE, No family, No friends, and No love life, unless you include the 17 inch d!ldo, that you stick in that crab, roach, spider, flea, and tick infested poosie, of yours !!!
Embarrassing for you. Gee, Ed, go apply for counseling. So tiresome too.

Location hidden

#67684 Feb 17, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there. I hope you're doing well. Love the new avatar.
Hello there dear. I'm well. How are you this cold evening?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#67685 Feb 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there dear. I'm well. How are you this cold evening?
I'm good, thank you. It looks like the resident idiot is taking a break from spamming the thread. Refreshing.
Pam

Pasargad, Iran

#67686 Feb 17, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good, thank you. It looks like the resident idiot is taking a break from spamming the thread. Refreshing.
so?

Location hidden

#67687 Feb 17, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I'm good, thank you. It looks like the resident idiot is taking a break from spamming the thread. Refreshing.
I think it's her nap time coupled with the fact she's taking a beating she deserves over on her home threads. She does a few surprise post under her "hidden names" but I'm sure she will be in full form when she thinks everyone has gone to bed. I had to learn her patterns in order to take back what was mine and she hates that I'm usually a step ahead of her antics before she does them. Kinda fun just to watch her from time to time.
Mary Ann

Pasargad, Iran

#67688 Feb 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's her nap time coupled with the fact she's taking a beating she deserves over on her home threads. She does a few surprise post under her "hidden names" but I'm sure she will be in full form when she thinks everyone has gone to bed. I had to learn her patterns in order to take back what was mine and she hates that I'm usually a step ahead of her antics before she does them. Kinda fun just to watch her from time to time.
so?

Location hidden

#67689 Feb 17, 2013
Mary Ann wrote:
<quoted text>so?
So? So what? Can you not expand or is your vocabulary that limited dear? Help us help you.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#67693 Feb 17, 2013
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>so?
Thanks for sharing the depth of your knowledge. Next time, don't bother. ;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#67694 Feb 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes. She uses a variety of aliases to support herself with comments and positive judge it's. She fights with herself, defends herself, and chats with herself. She will even assume the identity of a man from time to time and have an online romance with herself. lol

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#67695 Feb 17, 2013
Hi, MG. Sweet dreams.
The Mailman

United States

#67696 Feb 17, 2013
It smells bad when I deliver the mail. Smells like funky azz, and rotten belly.
The Mailman

United States

#67698 Feb 17, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwh, you got someone to spell the words out, as you typed them, good job, you little imbecile. See, I told you with a little help, you would halfass learn to spell one day!
Linda, everyone is tired of your games, so shove your posts up your fatass sideways, I know they will fit!
LMAO!
The Mailman

United States

#67701 Feb 17, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Hello sweet mailman, I hope you have some kind of mask, when you deliver mail to Cooper`s house. I know her mailbox is on her house, so please save yourself, and wear something over your face and mouth.
Hello MG. Yes we have to wear a huge mask to block the oders.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#67703 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't "bashing" you; I was simply stating that you seem to disregard your "stated values" when it comes to an opportunity to "bash" another poster that you dislike. I do agree with some of her opinions, and when I don't, I have no problem telling her that I disagree, but I don't make my every post about her or her opinions. I like to hear a variety of opinions, but I am tired of every post being about the obsession/dislike of one poster. There are several on here that I dislike most of their posts/opinions, but I don't post a comment about every post they make to the point of obsession.
When did she accuse you of being a tranny, Gay, Pedophile, cross dresser, jail bird, drug addict, pusher, drunk, or accuse you of killing your own child? She has and continues to do these types of things and I, for one, will continue to tell her and everyone else about it. Many of her words are still on this forum under one or more of her many screen names. And if you want to attack me for saying so then your defense of her shows that you are in agreement with her, therefore are not much better.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#67705 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Silly me, I thought appropriations began in the house and Obama simply signed them when they got to his desk. Then again, I didn't realize (until conservatives set me straight, ahem) that Obama sets the price of gasoline as well.
Unless, by his own admission, they do not get it done then he will take other steps to do it. Just like he is trying on gun control and so-called "recess appointments".
http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx...

His "recess Appointments" have been ruled unconstitutional by a DC appeals court. Since he made those appointments to the NLRB (National Labor Relations Board) and prior to this court decision, they have made about 200 decisions which now are invalid. Last I heard the administration has not filed an appeal to the US Supreme Court, yet this board is conducting business as usual and has handed down another 20 or so decisions in violation of the appeals court's instructions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I get on topix 7 min Trunketeer 62
Kristie bolton 11 min hosa 6
dead beat (Mar '13) 25 min hold my pocket beau 5
d w i and u s nitrogen 42 min really 6
Jenny Kimborough 43 min OVER IT 1
candy duncan (Oct '13) 56 min candy 10
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Trunketeer 5,058
A Revelation from Ferguson, MO (sarcasm) 3 hr the man 11
Tragedy 8 hr Trunketeer 10
Greeneville Dating