Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67651 Feb 17, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, understood and honestly, I agree with most all of what you are saying. Let's just say this one poster seems to punch all the right buttons with me. I would very much like to comment on all of her posts because I find all of them obnoxious and very mis-representative of reality. I also take it a little personal when I myself am a republican, but I do work very hard, have good family and community values, give when I can give and encourage when I can encourage, and yet she can bash me for simply being a republican when she has none of these values. Yes, that gets to me sometimes. But I do understand your point. Again, I do not oppose someone for being a liberal or some other affiliation that is different than mine. I have no argument with you UR even though we probably have a totally opposite view of politics. I respect your right to have your own opinion and would stand up for you if anyone would ever condemn you for having this right.
Fair enough. Many of us "work very hard and have good values” and frankly some of the stereotypes on this thread are disgusting. Some on this thread, regardless of party, may not be as far apart as you may think. I personally consider myself moderate even though I am more liberal on social issues because I believe strongly in "to each his/her own" and who am I to tell someone how to live his/her life. I also respect other's right to his/her own opinion and I try to respect that opinion. I do however have a problem with the vulgar personal attacks.
Pete

Nashville, TN

#67652 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. Many of us "work very hard and have good values” and frankly some of the stereotypes on this thread are disgusting. Some on this thread, regardless of party, may not be as far apart as you may think. I personally consider myself moderate even though I am more liberal on social issues because I believe strongly in "to each his/her own" and who am I to tell someone how to live his/her life. I also respect other's right to his/her own opinion and I try to respect that opinion. I do however have a problem with the vulgar personal attacks.
With that, we both agree :)
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67653 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
O TAY ""UNREAL"" WE,ES KNOWN U AN HIPOCRRITTY
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67654 Feb 17, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot conceive you having gainful employment. Also, since Cumberland County is almost completely Republican, statistically, the majority of welfare recipients in this county are Republican.
O TAY DUMMIES WE,ES KNOWWS U AN HIPOCRITTY TOO AKA SASSBOY
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67655 Feb 17, 2013
YOUU POLITICIANS JUSST KEPT STERRIN THE POT,TIE DONTS YA
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67656 Feb 17, 2013
O A HO TAN SOMEBUDDIE SPELT CHECED MI RITEING MADE SURE IZZ DOINN IT RITE DOESENT WONTT TOO MAKES TOUALL MADD
white female

United States

#67657 Feb 17, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
O A HO TAN SOMEBUDDIE SPELT CHECED MI RITEING MADE SURE IZZ DOINN IT RITE DOESENT WONTT TOO MAKES TOUALL MADD
i would love to know what your saying so I could agree with you. Can you try to spell just a little better? Or fake it a littel better one or the other.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#67658 Feb 17, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I am pretty good at deciding when I am being fed bill of goods and when something is factual....so no matter MSNBC leans left or FOX and Rush lean right, I can watch/listen to all of them, and fairly quickly determine the truthfulness of their FACTS with a few keystrokes. That is the best thing about the internet... there is a wealth of info. that can be quickly accessed. For example, I get a dozen or so viral e-mails from left and right wing sources a week (or more)! Most of them are not factual...and you will never see me posting their "facts" until I have taken a moment to check their veracity.
The truth isn't slanted...it is simply the truth, no matter the messenger...I wish there was more interest by the network news bureaus to examine how we got into war with Iraq, since that examination MIGHT prevent another disaster down the road. Then again...there would be those (like Palin) slinging the "lame stream media" accusation !
Ya know OT, I was reading your post and you mentioned that you recieve many viral e-mails from the left wing.......thats when I realized I don't. I just recieve viral e-mails from the right. Now I'm going to be watching this phenomena more.......I'll be getting back wuth you.
I'm not talking about the viral e-mail that are none political.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#67659 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Silly me, I thought appropriations began in the house and Obama simply signed them when they got to his desk. Then again, I didn't realize (until conservatives set me straight, ahem) that Obama sets the price of gasoline as well.
Silly you. The Affordable Care Act set aside the $5 Billion for pre-existing conditions, not the 2010 congress or since. It was your Pelosi congress.

Problem is that they, and Bush would say, misunderestimated the costs.

In fact, of the original $5 billion, about $2.36 billion remains available for the last three quarters of 2013 — enough only to continue coverage for the 135,000 people already in the pools.

About 129 millionpeople nationwide have a medical condition or prior illness that would make it hard for them to buy their own insurance plan.

Whoops. slight miscalculation. And you can't blame it on this congress.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67660 Feb 17, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know OT, I was reading your post and you mentioned that you recieve many viral e-mails from the left wing.......thats when I realized I don't. I just recieve viral e-mails from the right. Now I'm going to be watching this phenomena more.......I'll be getting back ,,wuth,, you.
wuth=dummie=dunlap=spelt checkerz= wuth,""with" ",,,,witth ,=doffy DUH
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67661 Feb 17, 2013
white female wrote:
<quoted text>
i would love to know what your saying so I could agree with you. Can you try to spell just a little better? Or fake it a littel better one or the other.
O TAY
Jeremy Shelton

United States

#67664 Feb 17, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know OT, I was reading your post and you mentioned that you recieve many viral e-mails from the left wing.......thats when I realized I don't. I just recieve viral e-mails from the right. Now I'm going to be watching this phenomena more.......I'll be getting back wuth you.
I never get emails from either side. Kinda makes you go Hmmmm?
Oh! I know why, I that idiots next door druggie neighbor. That's it. No! no wait, it because I am JK. That's it. No, no' I dont know who I am any more. Some days it is john. Somedays its others. Who know anymore. I have the dreaded disease of multiple personality disorder like my idiot neighbor. I think she poisoned my well. That wench. I'm gonna need to watch her.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67666 Feb 17, 2013
Jeremy Shelton wrote:
<quoted text>
I never get emails from either side. Kinda makes you go Hmmmm?
Oh! I know why, I that idiots next door druggie neighbor. That's it. No! no wait, it because I am JK. That's it. No, no' I dont know who I am any more. Some days it is john. Somedays its others. Who know anymore. I have the dreaded disease of multiple personality disorder like my idiot neighbor. I think she poisoned my well. That wench. I'm gonna need to watch her.
YELP IM HAD DAT PROBLEMM TOOO
mindy

Kemp, TX

#67669 Feb 17, 2013
can yall see me?
Franky

Pasargad, Iran

#67671 Feb 17, 2013
mindy wrote:
can yall see me?
nope
jacob

Monroe, NC

#67672 Feb 17, 2013
Interesting
Boogyman

Pasargad, Iran

#67677 Feb 17, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I`m flattered that you wanna be me, but you MUST learn this important factor, YOU are NOT me, and your City and State, are VERY different from mine, you imbecile!
F U
big girl sassy

Grand Prairie, TX

#67679 Feb 17, 2013
Boogyman wrote:
<quoted text>F U
ok.
the tick

Livingston, TN

#67680 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Much safer than hunting with Dick Cheney.
Or Riding around with Teddy Kennedy after a party....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67681 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>Silly me, I thought appropriations began in the house and Obama simply signed them when they got to his desk. Then again, I didn't realize (until conservatives set me straight, ahem) that Obama sets the price of gasoline as well.
Sometimes simplicity says it all.

Go to hell...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry "Will" Cutshaw Family Man or Phoney? 4 min sandy sue 12
Eddie Jennings 29 min jessica 66
wheel tax 32 min Scrounger 156
Wreck on Erwin hwy 44 min jessica 57
Mary Threw You Under the Bus 1 hr Inquiring Minds 26
Greene Valley 1 hr Crazy 2
Booster basketball 2 hr lol 48
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 6,766
Mrs. Foster 16 hr Jim bo 17
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl