Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't "bashing" you; I was simply stating that you seem to disregard your "stated values" when it comes to an opportunity to "bash" another poster that you dislike. I do agree with some of her opinions, and when I don't, I have no problem telling her that I disagree, but I don't make my every post about her or her opinions. I like to hear a variety of opinions, but I am tired of every post being about the obsession/dislike of one poster. There are several on here that I dislike most of their posts/opinions, but I don't post a comment about every post they make to the point of obsession.
Ok, understood and honestly, I agree with most all of what you are saying. Let's just say this one poster seems to punch all the right buttons with me. I would very much like to comment on all of her posts because I find all of them obnoxious and very mis-representative of reality. I also take it a little personal when I myself am a republican, but I do work very hard, have good family and community values, give when I can give and encourage when I can encourage, and yet she can bash me for simply being a republican when she has none of these values. Yes, that gets to me sometimes. But I do understand your point. Again, I do not oppose someone for being a liberal or some other affiliation that is different than mine. I have no argument with you UR even though we probably have a totally opposite view of politics. I respect your right to have your own opinion and would stand up for you if anyone would ever condemn you for having this right.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
According to this, thousands and thousands of Americans who can't get health insurance due to pre-existing conditions are going to be denied coverage from the Pre-Existing Conditions Insurance Plan - which is sort of a collective of high risk pools set up under Obamacare. As you might guess from the name of the program, it was set up specifically to provide coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.
But because Obama is patently unable to make any sound decisions related to the economy, or finances, or money in general, the program has already run out of money, and now has to turn away thousands of people. BRILLIANT!
See, these high risk pools were set up in the summer of 2010 as a "temporary bridge" to last until 2014, when the full effects of Obamacare will be realized, and insurance companies aren't ALLOWED to turn away anyone based on pre-existing conditions. But they underestimated the financial burden, because that is what Democrats do, and so now they can only afford to cover the 100k people who are already enrolled, and no further applications are being accepted.
http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/23828-...
Are you actually complaining about the Republicans apparently being successful in "starving" Obamacare by not funding it -- their stated goal after they couldn't prevent it from being passed?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Obama plays golf with Tiger Woods.How Precious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>coming from the old ass bitch who's on welfare, a bit funny don't you think? most democraps are welfare recipents.While we republicans work for a living while you cry wanting more free shit!
I cannot conceive you having gainful employment. Also, since Cumberland County is almost completely Republican, statistically, the majority of welfare recipients in this county are Republican.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't "bashing" you; I was simply stating that you seem to disregard your "stated values" when it comes to an opportunity to "bash" another poster that you dislike. I do agree with some of her opinions, and when I don't, I have no problem telling her that I disagree, but I don't make my every post about her or her opinions. I like to hear a variety of opinions, but I am tired of every post being about the obsession/dislike of one poster. There are several on here that I dislike most of their posts/opinions, but I don't post a comment about every post they make to the point of obsession.
YOUUR QWWEENN STARTEDD THEE FU THANG DUMMIE SOO GETT BACKK ONN THEE TIT AND TALKK TOO HEER //IT
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually complaining about the Republicans apparently being successful in "starving" Obamacare by not funding it -- their stated goal after they couldn't prevent it from being passed?
Republicans starving the program???? How about Democrats overspending what they have. That is the more likely scenario.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I never use vulgarity and don't condone it. Sometimes I do see a funny post with vulgarity in it, but I enjoy this type of humor privately. And you are absolutely correct, I do have particular interest in one poster who continues to misrepresent the facts, blasphemes, insults, abuses and condemns others simply because they don't share her opinion. I also find her pretty obnoxious with wanting other people's money without doing one thing to earn a penny for herself. And you are also correct by stating I am not alone with this observation. She has many foes who share my same view of her. And just in case you think I am simply jumping all over someone for being liberal, I could care less what political affiliation anyone has. If you want to be a liberal, go be the best one you can be. But condemning another for not being one is a bit narrow minded. Anyway, don't blame me or others for condemning the poster you are referring to, she brings it all on herself. If you agree with her opinions, fine. But don't bash me because I call her out on her misrepresentations.
Be that as it may, I have yet to see you focus your self-righteous moral outrage against profanity towards any of the posters who share your political view -- MississippiGurl, Willard, lol, really, 123pictures, etc.

Kinda diminishes your moral standing to, well, nil.

You have company though, Willard does the same; however, his embarrassing little crush on the foulest of posters DOES place you a little higher on the morality scale.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Much safer than hunting with Dick Cheney.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans starving the program???? How about Democrats overspending what they have. That is the more likely scenario.
Silly me, I thought appropriations began in the house and Obama simply signed them when they got to his desk. Then again, I didn't realize (until conservatives set me straight, ahem) that Obama sets the price of gasoline as well.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Have you seen the babes Tiger hangs out with? He just sent his jet to bring skier Lyndsey Vonn back to the states. WOW!

I mean seriously, would you pass up a three day vacation in a luxury resort hanging out with Tiger Woods and babes? No wonder he sent the phat a.., I mean Michelle to Aspen.

"Honey, I'm goin out with the boys, why don't you go to Aspen?"

Does Obama get free condoms?

Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Be that as it may, I have yet to see you focus your self-righteous moral outrage against profanity towards any of the posters who share your political view -- MississippiGurl, Willard, lol, really, 123pictures, etc.
Kinda diminishes your moral standing to, well, nil.
You have company though, Willard does the same; however, his embarrassing little crush on the foulest of posters DOES place you a little higher on the morality scale.
I'm quite comfortable with where my moral values are. I do have personal preferences though and one of those preferences is to stay out of personal vendettas that have nothing to do with me. The poster you are referring to attacks others' beliefs without limits or reason. I simply call her out on those attacks. Still others attack her from a more personal level. These I stay out of because what anyone does personally is none of my business.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>She'll never get it. That is why she is destined to poverty. Wonder if she could tell us one thing she did this week to improve her financial situation other than blaming her predicament on the rich and Fox News?
The only thing Linda will acknowledge is a male who sheds one word of kindness and acceptance of her ignorant, one sided rantings. Gentleman with intelligence, like you, and a brain, make her angry. That's why she lives the life she lives today. A broken home with an ex who despised her until the day he died and two very mixed up children who weren't taught in morals, values or love for themselves or anyone else.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Silly me, I thought appropriations began in the house and Obama simply signed them when they got to his desk. Then again, I didn't realize (until conservatives set me straight, ahem) that Obama sets the price of gasoline as well.
Appropriations do begin in the house, unless an "Executive Order" is given to skip this process, i.e. Obamacare.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, understood and honestly, I agree with most all of what you are saying. Let's just say this one poster seems to punch all the right buttons with me. I would very much like to comment on all of her posts because I find all of them obnoxious and very mis-representative of reality. I also take it a little personal when I myself am a republican, but I do work very hard, have good family and community values, give when I can give and encourage when I can encourage, and yet she can bash me for simply being a republican when she has none of these values. Yes, that gets to me sometimes. But I do understand your point. Again, I do not oppose someone for being a liberal or some other affiliation that is different than mine. I have no argument with you UR even though we probably have a totally opposite view of politics. I respect your right to have your own opinion and would stand up for you if anyone would ever condemn you for having this right.
Fair enough. Many of us "work very hard and have good values” and frankly some of the stereotypes on this thread are disgusting. Some on this thread, regardless of party, may not be as far apart as you may think. I personally consider myself moderate even though I am more liberal on social issues because I believe strongly in "to each his/her own" and who am I to tell someone how to live his/her life. I also respect other's right to his/her own opinion and I try to respect that opinion. I do however have a problem with the vulgar personal attacks.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. Many of us "work very hard and have good values” and frankly some of the stereotypes on this thread are disgusting. Some on this thread, regardless of party, may not be as far apart as you may think. I personally consider myself moderate even though I am more liberal on social issues because I believe strongly in "to each his/her own" and who am I to tell someone how to live his/her life. I also respect other's right to his/her own opinion and I try to respect that opinion. I do however have a problem with the vulgar personal attacks.
With that, we both agree :)
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
O TAY ""UNREAL"" WE,ES KNOWN U AN HIPOCRRITTY
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I cannot conceive you having gainful employment. Also, since Cumberland County is almost completely Republican, statistically, the majority of welfare recipients in this county are Republican.
O TAY DUMMIES WE,ES KNOWWS U AN HIPOCRITTY TOO AKA SASSBOY
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

YOUU POLITICIANS JUSST KEPT STERRIN THE POT,TIE DONTS YA
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

O A HO TAN SOMEBUDDIE SPELT CHECED MI RITEING MADE SURE IZZ DOINN IT RITE DOESENT WONTT TOO MAKES TOUALL MADD
white female

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

BOO HOO wrote:
O A HO TAN SOMEBUDDIE SPELT CHECED MI RITEING MADE SURE IZZ DOINN IT RITE DOESENT WONTT TOO MAKES TOUALL MADD
i would love to know what your saying so I could agree with you. Can you try to spell just a little better? Or fake it a littel better one or the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BIGGEST COUNTY needs BIGGEST JAIL funding 3 min BIG Burns Jail 2
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 5 min Get what u vote for R 196
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 6 min undercover coper 270
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 7 min You get what u vote 127
Lost respect for GPD 9 min You get what u vote 29
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 10 min You get what u vote 27
VOTE Republican Broyles is one 14 min You get what u vote 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000