Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I think. Have a great evening.
WEll ,you are welcome. I like this picture.No threat to others.I don't like promiscuous women and certainly not on a public thread.
A place for everything. She hurts her own self .Attention seeking old woman.Tries to agitate posters,name calling ,pictures,etc,ugly person inside.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

A Smarter Person wrote:
<quoted text>You need to think for a min . Topix is more than city and state message board . It is a world wide message board . Any one with a computer from any nation or country in the worfld can see what IDIOTS you truly are .
No,you need to think! it's not our business whsat people choose to say.If I don't like it ,I know how to tote my butt on down the road,don't you?It's a FORUM idiot.People have freedom to speak you know without asking you OR me.If you have something to post do so,if not move on.It's not our call to make.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

A Smarter Person wrote:
<quoted text>You need to think for a min . Topix is more than city and state message board . It is a world wide message board . Any one with a computer from any nation or country in the worfld can see what IDIOTS you truly are .
Don't try to tell people about world wide internet. I have attorneys in Africa,Canada,London,China,Can ada for business reasons who are right there for me.
You aren't needed.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Tired of HIS rambling? Sick of HER charade?
Um...
YEA DUMMIE TOU A HEE SHEE SOO U KNOWD ALL ABOUTT DAT DONTT YA TRANNIE BOY// DUH
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

tired of crybabies wrote:
<quoted text>well if thats the case parents need to do their job and be parents. I think you are a moron and over react to stupid sh*t and no one cares!
Wouldn't he like to think he is a "proper leader" too shut TOPIX down??
He's the proper one to get a warrant served on for harassment to single women.He was warned last year.He can't get his 2 cents in any door in Lewisburg.
I'd post his last name but not yet.Let him try to take over.He's a nuisance all over town, cutting elected officials on everything they try to do.He is nothing but a troublemaker.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

He has stirred himself up a hornet's nest.I know very well who he is,so does the sheriff.He knows how to get attention for sure he don't want to be embarrassed by.
Have a good night friends.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

He has tried to look authorative.It's really good to have close friends in HIGH places and also in LOW places looking out for you .Just waiting to be asked to do you a favor. Whichever you need are right there. He will NOT bother me. Men have threatened to go to his property and meet up with his old nasty self,
His best interest is to go back in his own world where he can play mind games ,make up more lies to tell children. He even wanted school children to get OFF busses and take care of DOGS on their way home from school.How stupid can anybody be??People made fun of him.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Goodnight sweet one. Have a great Sunday.
You have given us all a good laugh.NTM what would we do with no clown?? Comedy hour on TOPIX.
Nite.
Big dong for you

Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>No honey, that`s what your momma, and daddy/uncle are, now go finish your lessons, your daddy said he`s getting tired, and needs you to finish him off, so he won`t have to go to bed with a case of the blue ball,.
You bore me, goodbye, you weakest link!
Its past your bed time not move along and go play with that big fat black double dong you love so much
thats right

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>It is the parents responsibility to monitor what their children do on the internet. Not topix, the FCC or any other business, group, or agency. If the parents do not do their job, you can only blame the parents.
I agree 100%.
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Kathy wrote:
I see Sassy is at it bright and early posing as Boo Hoo, one has to wonder why she does not take her meds like she is suppose to.
Wrong bitch, thats me. I had to change my name because I found out that the one in my mommies area can come get me, and i am afraid. They know my dealer, i am so scareeed. I have to hide again. Poor pityful stupid me, i am such an IDIOT, wish I had been hooked on phonics instead of this shit. This bitch is handing me my ass on a platter. BAWHAHAHA
wrong

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

thats right wrote:
<quoted text> I agree 100%.
no not the parents problem.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
WEll ,you are welcome. I like this picture.No threat to others.I don't like promiscuous women and certainly not on a public thread.
A place for everything. She hurts her own self .Attention seeking old woman.Tries to agitate posters,name calling ,pictures,etc,ugly person inside.
You're a classic example of why they should not let Psyche Ward Patients have access to computers!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>you need to try on these electric panties they work wonders.
No, thank you...I'll just stick with the "Playmate" I already have...He's big and strong, warm and cuddly!:)
laughing atclown

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text> Who the fuk do you think you are, telling someone eles rather they can be on here are not. Pull your head out of Sassy's ass long enought to breath. You stupid lying bitch, jealouse getting to you again. The Old Man dont want your stinking ass, so stop trying.
This is the one you was taking up for right RIGHT! Who looks like a clown now? Take up for him MG some more. BAWHAHAHA
laughing atclown

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

laughing atclown wrote:
<quoted text> This is the one you was taking up for right RIGHT! Who looks like a clown now? Take up for him MG some more. BAWHAHAHA
The post was for 123pitchers

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

"' Hubris': New Documentary Reexamines The Iraq War 'Hoax'."

("An MSNBC film, histed by Rachel Maddow and based On Michael Isikoff and David Corn's Book, finds new evidence that Bush scammed the Nation into War.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/02/h...

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Since legislation begins in the House, and the House is solidly in Republican control, and, since I am sure any American no matter what party they are affiliated with would support closing this loophole, why haven't Repulicans brought a bill to the floor to correct this ?
Could it be that they remember the fact that without GE, there would never have been a Reagan presidency ? You know, that guy Republicans revere as their savior even to today ?
GE the company the far right now loves to hate was responsible for elevating Reagan, at a time when he was relegated to playing second fiddle to a chimpanzee in B-- movies and hosting Death Valley Days on television. I have never forgiven them...and I hope how soon this loophole is closed.
The U.S. House on Tuesday passed a provision advocated by Rep. Peter Welch that would close the Reverse Morris Trust (RMT) tax loophole and save taxpayers $260 million. The loophole was used by Verizon to avoid federal taxes when it sold its northern New England landline operations to FairPoint Communications in 2008.

By a vote of 246 to 178, the House approved the Small Business and Infrastructure Jobs Act (H.R. 4849). The legislation, which invests in local infrastructure projects and small business tax credits, is paid for in part by closing the RMT loophole. It incorporates a bill introduced by Welch and 21 other members of Congress this January (H.R. 4486), which focused on closing the RMT loophole.

"This loophole is bad for taxpayers, bad for consumers and bad for workers. By closing it and investing the savings in job creation, hardworking Americans not corporations will benefit
Now can we get the Senate tp pass it ???
laughingatclown

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to tell people about world wide internet. I have attorneys in Africa,Canada,London,China,Can ada for business reasons who are right there for me.
You aren't needed.
YEA RIGHT, and I have lawers in Africa, Missippi, Geogiea and up my ass, believe that! Ofcourse for business only. Now believe that. By the way I see McHurl is giving you the shit now, you take it like a man, and take up for IT some more.:)
laughingatclown

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100%, She is rght by the 126 exit, she should just go stand at the off ramp, and let one of those 18 wheelers make a speed bump outta her!
This is to funny, seeing how Mississippi Gurl is the tranny at exit 126. OMG I cant stop laughing. He better stay indoors, I will make the trip to get a Photo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene County School System At It Again 3 min The Dealer 19
FOOD STAMP money should we send it to ISRAEL ? 14 min Dr Wu 10
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 17 min Jennifer Renee 3,622
Davis Street 26 min Dr Wu 11
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 35 min Wondering 8,612
twested scissors 38 min Dr Wu 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 48 min cudzu bandit 9,311
south greene football 1 hr statement 18
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••