Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67429 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
LYING LINDA PROVEN AGAIN!"Everybody" You have been told to only speak for your one old self Scud Troll.
When did Dunlapian get put in charge of adults?? I don't think so Assy! He is the very pits.
You really need to take a writing class. I would think someone as old as you are could at least write a coherent sentence. Dunlapian is the "pits" - LOL your age is showing again.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67430 Feb 16, 2013
needhelpwithcar wrote:
<quoted text>
actually i think having the word sexy in your screen name is insane when you are a dried up non lubricating old human. please see the definition for the word sexy to which you do not qualify. have a jacked day
"Sexy"
Adjective
Sexually attractive or exciting.
You're entitled to your opinion, even if I didn't ask for it and really don't care what you think. You have a "pleasant' Day.

BTW folks, I made a post saying that I had a User Name in mind, when mine was stolen and contaminated, that would "burn the Trolls azzes"...I think it is, and has! Oh well... they reap what they sow. LOL!
Pete

Nashville, TN

#67431 Feb 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the He*l would want any of you Mixed-Gender Freaks, who obviously associate, or are the Leaders of, the most Fithy-mouthed, Deviant-minded, Insane-acting, Hypocritical Evil-Chasing, Low-Down Excuses for Himan Beings that the Devil, himself, has ever spawned on the Planet Earth?
Don't flatter yourself, Jeffery Daumer would have spit you out and used a bottle of Bleach to clean the filth out of his mouth, afterwards!
Aren't you the one who frequently responds to posts you don't like with a big "FU?" And you are calling others filthy-mouthed? You are the biggest hypocrite known to mankind.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67432 Feb 16, 2013
Tired of the sickos wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are the 123pictures from a long time ago, you certainly have changed. I don't remember you being so... rude. But nonetheless, you seem more intent on standing your ground to be rude and ugly than seeking better ways to be. That is your choice. Like you, we both have the right to be here and choose how we behave. This, is not a chat room. If you want a chat room to talk nasty and call names, why not go there? This is suppose to be about "Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010" which obviously is no longer relevant. At least those wishing to talk about it stick to politics, but the thread has been overrun by those who rather talk sick to each other and carry on a vulgar display to the point others can't converse about the politics.
Say what you will, but trust me, this is not a game. Despite what you think, why do even want to carry on being nasty and mean?
You are despised on Lewisburg threads for all your repeating the same old words every day all day long.You try to run city hall and you try to get investigations going over local law enforcement.
if you want to post do so but if not move on.Are you the one who stole her name??
YOu are trouble and they will learn.YOU try to force people to do as you say. GO right ahead with your interference.This is not your affair.
You do not decide what the conversation will be for adults.You've been threatened before for your meddling ,trying to take over.These people are as adult as you stupid.You think you are a GOD ?? not so.You are going down the wrong road..Now do not post to me again BOB or I will definitely report you again for harassing as I did back last Christmas and you got a warning to stop.You havve been reported before pest.It will happen again if you post to me once more.I can't stand you old Man,loser.You want to run every body's show every thread you go on.Move on!!!he follows women.

Location hidden

#67433 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
Why do you live on this thread?It's nothing to you what town is listed.It's Camden you try to do blanket coverage on CAMDEN FORUM. Our town would not have a tramp like you! Got it!Hey I'm glad you lost your name always lying saying smart things about people.Your game ended.A smart aleck know it all scud troll like you should be called a swamp rat.You are never going to hog this thread you understand?? It is already filled Schud Troll Democrap..
Since you so readily admitted that you're in Lewisburg, makes me wonder if you really are!

The more you try to run me off, the more determined I am to stay, even If I don't really want to, so you will NOT win! Anybody that knows me personally, will tell you that! So, if you really want me to go, what you're doing is defeating your own purpose!
But, nobody ever accused you of being smart, did they?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67434 Feb 16, 2013
Topix has a term.You can post anyting you want to anywhere you want to about any subject .You need to read it BOB.
I know your wife and I will call her ,you old foggy.
Tend to the woods by your nouse.
sheeple

Dallas, TX

#67435 Feb 16, 2013
Bhaaa bhaaaa sheep wake up ppl before its to late. The illuminate hope to enslave you
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67436 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You are despised on Lewisburg threads for all your repeating the same old words every day all day long.You try to run city hall and you try to get investigations going over local law enforcement.
if you want to post do so but if not move on.Are you the one who stole her name??
YOu are trouble and they will learn.YOU try to force people to do as you say. GO right ahead with your interference.This is not your affair.
You do not decide what the conversation will be for adults.You've been threatened before for your meddling ,trying to take over.These people are as adult as you stupid.You think you are a GOD ?? not so.You are going down the wrong road..Now do not post to me again BOB or I will definitely report you again for harassing as I did back last Christmas and you got a warning to stop.You havve been reported before pest.It will happen again if you post to me once more.I can't stand you old Man,loser.You want to run every body's show every thread you go on.Move on!!!he follows women.
There you go "Tired", you join an elite club of us that 123 has REPORTED ! Don't worry though...it has reported me numerous times and much to it's dismay, I'm still here.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67437 Feb 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you so readily admitted that you're in Lewisburg, makes me wonder if you really are!
The more you try to run me off, the more determined I am to stay, even If I don't really want to, so you will NOT win! Anybody that knows me personally, will tell you that! So, if you really want me to go, what you're doing is defeating your own purpose!
But, nobody ever accused you of being smart, did they?
Are you thinking there is a "storm" coming? I have wondered...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67438 Feb 16, 2013
Bob,if you post again trying to tell adults how to post on something you have no interest in,I will certainly call your family to get you off the computer.You care not a thing about kids,you are seeking attention.You wanted firemen forced to take care of dogs and to bathe ,feed and walk them and you wanted the inmates to do this job beause you couldn't see a fireman sitting down doing nothing.They hated you.
You followed me everywhere before and you are not going to even start it.I will report you not only to your wife but to TOPIX HOME OFFICE.You are trying to look authorative again.
Ashamed

New Johnsonville, TN

#67439 Feb 16, 2013
I thought I would let all of you know that the high school kids and some grade school kids are reading this. It is all the talk at the school. Kids are laughing at how rude adults can be. They are laughing at the lady with the panties also. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for acting in such a juvenile manner.I caught my 12 year old granddaughter reading this filth and banned her from the computer until I block this site and then she tells me all about what is being said in school. I intend to call the school and report this so they can send a notice home to the parents.
Tired of the sickos

Lewisburg, TN

#67440 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
Topix has a term.You can post anyting you want to anywhere you want to about any subject .You need to read it BOB.
And Topix reserves the right to remove any Topic, post or user it chooses. Please call the wife of this, Bob you speak of to confirm I am not he. In fact, I have not even revealed my gender. I am not sure why you are so adamant to fight for the right to be nasty. You indeed reserve that right, but others reserve the right to remove you from their site. Since you are so adamant over this, when I do send my letter, I will add your Screen name to it. So feel free to add more to my case.

Location hidden

#67441 Feb 16, 2013
needhelpwithcar wrote:
<quoted text>
Back atcha
It's pretty obvious that you DON'T CARE about anything or anybody, not even yourself! What a horrific Life you must have been born into and live , to be that way!
Didn't I post this to the filthy-mouthed "Jackson, TN." poster??? Oh well, it's not worth going back to see.

BTW, you don't need a car, IMO...being loose on Topix is bad enough, you'd be a Road Menace if you had a Car. But, with your attitude, you're not likely to get any help with anything from anybody, so I doubt that we have to worry about it!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67442 Feb 16, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know who is in charge of adults but the NEW "Really Sassy" is in charge of the nursery school class, and "Willard" is in charge of imaginary female friends, "Morphina" and "MsGurl" are in charge of turning on men with imaginary friends, and they are also in charge of blue language arts. "Jackson" is in charge of spelling simple words incorrectly, and you 123 are in charge of following Linda around cyber space commenting on ANYTHING she posts !
AND you are in charge of bragging about what you do not have.I go where I please as long as I pay this ISP.Don't believe anybody
asked you anything.Who are you to say such lies??
Tired of the sickos

Lewisburg, TN

#67443 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
Bob,if you post again trying to tell adults how to post on something you have no interest in,I will certainly call your family to get you off the computer.You care not a thing about kids,you are seeking attention.You wanted firemen forced to take care of dogs and to bathe ,feed and walk them and you wanted the inmates to do this job beause you couldn't see a fireman sitting down doing nothing.They hated you.
You followed me everywhere before and you are not going to even start it.I will report you not only to your wife but to TOPIX HOME OFFICE.You are trying to look authorative again.
Do as you say and feel. As I said, if they wish to review who said what, it's all right here.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67444 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
AHHH you and I have a lot in common ! According to 123, we are both a couple of "old foggy" folks ! A couple of long lingering clouds...and it knows your wife ! Well you have me beat here...thank God !

Location hidden

#67445 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
LMAO! Really??? Uh...you might ought to wait until he gets married first! LMAO! Doofus! LOL!

Location hidden

#67446 Feb 16, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one who frequently responds to posts you don't like with a big "FU?" And you are calling others filthy-mouthed? You are the biggest hypocrite known to mankind.
First of all, that was only to the One who Stole My User Name and contaminated it and he/she deserved it and much more.
But, if you didn't have such a filthy Mind, you might have thought that stood for, "Forget You"! So, tell me again...who's the Hypocrite...Hypocrite???

Location hidden

#67447 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
But, I'll bet you are going to tell us how much you are "loved and adored" on the Lewisburg Forum? Hold on, let me get something to record this...I don't get to see this big of a Liar everyday...well, except the days that I'm on Topix, that is.
I can make some money off this, if Ripleys has a category for the World's Biggest Liar!
Ok, I'm ready ...Go Ahead!

Location hidden

#67448 Feb 16, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you thinking there is a "storm" coming? I have wondered...
LMAO! They travel as a Pair, don't they?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Greene County inbred? 22 min southern jock 36
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 30 min From Jenny xoxo 271
Hannah Riddle 46 min Hulk 3
On the 1st day of Christmas 52 min Trunketeer 21
merry christmas 1 hr Trunketeer 4
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 1 hr Trunketeer 45
DRUGS,,off the street 2 hr Hazel Ledbetter 2
info about eric jones 2 hr Hazel Ledbetter 15
Principal at Mosheim 2 hr Britey spears 76
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 22 hr From Jenny xoxo 154