Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,042)

Showing posts 60,821 - 60,840 of124,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sasshole is available. Perhaps you'd be happier with her.
Why not focus your matchmaking skills getting 123 together with "Willard" ....I am sure there is room in his bed somewhere between him and "Carol" and "Mary Ann" and "Jaimie"....and being very much a man, I am sure he can take care of them all !
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I don't believe that "she's" pushing 80, and I doubt that it's a "she". How many "near 80-year-olds" do you know that stay on a computer 24/7...or even know, or want to know, how to turn one on, for that matter?
But, He/She, definitely, is a jealous-hearted Person...that I'm positive of...obsessively so!
Wouldn't it blow her/his Mind if she/he knew the truth about OT and Me! LMAO! Shush OT...don't tell her/him! Lol!
HOOO KARES LOLOCO DUH
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sasshole is available. Perhaps you'd be happier with her.
This one doesn't understand happiness and doesn't want anyone else to. He spends his time insulting my friends who he doesn't even know by insinuating they don't exist, yet pretends to accept the fictitious personalities of three other mentally ill people on this thread. Unbelievable!

His latest accomplishment is insulting the entire family of a young houseguest of mine by insinuating he, Jamie, is a transvestite or a girl. This putrid bag of sh/t has learned well from their psychotic matriarch, and other stupid friends have as well. This boy has done nothing to deserve this and neither do two other women and their families. I've spent a week preparing for and having our family reunion. These stupid degenerates have astonished my friends and family with who and what they are. As would be evident on other threads, this young boy enjoys typing some of my texts for me and thinks it's such a big deal to see his name on the screen. Obviously these diseased assholes seize an unknown and make it as filthy and cruel as possible. I can forgive, but I won't forget this!

I hope you're having a better day than I am.
Moderate

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

What's the current market rate for tea in China?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This one doesn't understand happiness and doesn't want anyone else to. He spends his time insulting my friends who he doesn't even know by insinuating they don't exist, yet pretends to accept the fictitious personalities of three other mentally ill people on this thread. Unbelievable!
His latest accomplishment is insulting the entire family of a young houseguest of mine by insinuating he, Jamie, is a transvestite or a girl. This putrid bag of sh/t has learned well from their psychotic matriarch, and other stupid friends have as well. This boy has done nothing to deserve this and neither do two other women and their families. I've spent a week preparing for and having our family reunion. These stupid degenerates have astonished my friends and family with who and what they are. As would be evident on other threads, this young boy enjoys typing some of my texts for me and thinks it's such a big deal to see his name on the screen. Obviously these diseased assholes seize an unknown and make it as filthy and cruel as possible. I can forgive, but I won't forget this!
Really? I'll bet "he", your "houseguest"...I've heard it called everything now...really enjoyed typing the above Post for you.
My only question is, what the heck are you doing spending your time on Topix, if you have one or more "houseguests" and if, "he" is not already on Topix, why are you introducing "him" to such a Snake Pit, to begin with? Something "stinks" about your Post, WILLARD, and a lot just doesn't "ring true"!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a tissue?
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I'll bet "he", your "houseguest"...I've heard it called everything now...really enjoyed typing the above Post for you.
My only question is, what the heck are you doing spending your time on Topix, if you have one or more "houseguests" and if, "he" is not already on Topix, why are you introducing "him" to such a Snake Pit, to begin with? Something "stinks" about your Post, WILLARD, and a lot just doesn't "ring true"!
My thought too. Most of his posts stink and don't "ring true".
figures

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
the only snake in this pit, is linda cooper from camden tennessee.
SexySassySeniori sabitch

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy sh*t Linda Cooper... you have nothing better to do than to trash a kid now too... but then again that shouldn't surprise me. it is what you do best...bully and bit$h anyone and everyone... too bad you couldn't go find a cliff to throw yourself off of and relieve the rest of us of your bullshi&t.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Looking back, it was pretty funny but....I was focused on the horrible thought of being married to something like her, a nightmare scenario I can't even begin to imagine !
No,she is not 80.When We were together,we didn't address other people every few minutes.That is not loyalty.

You are an old flirt who wishes a lot.You want to look young and smart but truth is you are simply a SENIOR citizen at work slipping around..You are a business owner?? You sure do not act like it.
I want to set you straight:
I support the posters you and Lying Linda assault daily and Dunlapian joins in egging you on.
No one is a troll ass,and no one is scud,whatever you "think" that is. You trash posters as soon as you sign on .BOTH OF YOU ASSES on TOPIX.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Why not focus your matchmaking skills getting 123 together with "Willard" ....I am sure there is room in his bed somewhere between him and "Carol" and "Mary Ann" and "Jaimie"....and being very much a man, I am sure he can take care of them all !
You are jealous of Willard.Your mind stays in the ditch.You came on yesterday questioning people as to who had who the night before.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Good at dishing it up though aren't you ? How does it feel to have what you do to others done to you ? Suddenly you have feelings, yet for two years I have watched as you used that pompous attitude of entitlement to berate and abuse other posters who simply disagree with your political opinions. Those posters include myself, but it took a while for me to learn what kind of a person you really are. Posting after posting between you to two of the most foul mouthed things to ever come to this thread, applauding what they represent, and hiding it all under a cloak of false "Christianity". Then posting how cruel and filthy I am ! You have been wallowing in cruelty and filth for a LONG time on this thread and not a single time did you call out those pigs you so love to "chat" with. You are finally getting to reap a TINY bit of what you have sown.
Anytime you wish to act like a human, I will be more than happy to treat you accordingly. Until then, look for as much of the same as I have the time to dish out.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a tissue?
You will notice this is the critic of TOPIX.Ignore them and go on.
Don't give these "SCUD TROLLS" your time.They are on here every day.Damned old scud trolls ,they are ,all four.CHIEF SCUD TROLL=Lying Linda.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
My thought too. Most of his posts stink and don't "ring true".
One of the scud trolls.Others are identified as Linda,OT Dunlapian.FOR SURE!
WatchingInDisgus t

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the scud trolls.Others are identified as Linda,OT Dunlapian.FOR SURE!
So true.. they trash Willard, Charlie Girl, you and others who merely defend their position and stand up for themselves, then cry foul when they've been exposed for the trolls (as you so rightly called them) that they are.. it is just disgusting. They have no desire to have a real discourse on here and allow people to have differing ideas.. If anyone DARES to disagree with them, man they just do their best to immediately trash them and discourage them from posting anymore... keep up the good work 123pictures!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
This putrid bag of sh/t...

These stupid degenerates...

...have astonished my friends and family with who and what they are.

Obviously these diseased assholes...

...as filthy and cruel as possible.
Do your friends and family read YOUR offensive, profane and hostile posts as well? Are they "astonished" by YOUR posts? Do they read Mississippi Gurl's posts as well, the ones where she calls other posters "cum-drinking skanks" among many other obscene things?

You are such a miserable hypocrite. You accuse others of being dirty while YOU are the one in the sh1t pit flinging feces as agressively as anyone else. You have been flirting with the most vile poster on this forum as well, again, simultaneously feigning moral outrage over the lewdness of OTHERS' posts.

You have no moral high ground, so refrain from laughably trying to assume you do. You have proven yourself to be as vile and hateful as all the other conservative "Christians" on this particular thread.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

WatchingInDisgust wrote:
<quoted text>
So true.. they trash Willard, Charlie Girl, you and others who merely defend their position and stand up for themselves, then cry foul when they've been exposed for the trolls (as you so rightly called them) that they are.. it is just disgusting. They have no desire to have a real discourse on here and allow people to have differing ideas.. If anyone DARES to disagree with them, man they just do their best to immediately trash them and discourage them from posting anymore... keep up the good work 123pictures!
Thank you.They know they are the real scud trolls,whatever that is.
They also know we won't have them.EVER!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your friends and family read YOUR offensive, profane and hostile posts as well? Are they "astonished" by YOUR posts? Do they read Mississippi Gurl's posts as well, the ones where she calls other posters "cum-drinking skanks" among many other obscene things?
You are such a miserable hypocrite. You accuse others of being dirty while YOU are the one in the sh1t pit flinging feces as agressively as anyone else. You have been flirting with the most vile poster on this forum as well, again, simultaneously feigning moral outrage over the lewdness of OTHERS' posts.
You have no moral high ground, so refrain from laughably trying to assume you do. You have proven yourself to be as vile and hateful as all the other conservative "Christians" on this particular thread.
Well said. Now be prepared to be added to the list...;)
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

WatchingInDisgust wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you need the whole box of tissues.
Tired of the sickos

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

This is not a chat room. I for one am sick and tired of the filth that is said on this thread and the other "firefighter" thread all totally unrelated to the thread topics. It is my intent to contact Topix and have these threads removed. And then when I see the same appear on other threads I will fight to have those removed as well. It is one thing to troll for fun and laughs (even I have done that), but some on this thread have taken it to a total lower level. And I for one would not want young people, teens and such to come on this thread, simply for the filth that others find enjoyable to spew. For those not ashamed of themselves, your day is coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,821 - 60,840 of124,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
greenevalley 5 min abc 22
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 17 min _Word Woman_ 61
When ur eye twictches it means that? 55 min local resident 1
DAVID CRUM is a Democrat 1 hr Truth 16
Greene County Clerk Race 1 hr Release 117
Greene County Mayor's Race 1 hr hypocrites 110
10 10 wage better than tax breaks to the rich 2 hr More money K 7
I love this forum because?????? 7 hr local resident 244
•••