BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67324 Feb 16, 2013
barbique wrote:
keep kalm
I CAINT TEEZZ DAMDED PEOPLES ONZZ HEARD ISS DRIVININ MEZZ CRAZZEY I TOOOK MY MEEDSS AND THEYRE STILLS MEESSSIN WIT MEES MI DAMD SPEELLS CHECKED WONTA TO WORKED AND THEZZ DANMD DOLLORS STORESS AINT OPENS YETT IMM PISZZED ON RITE NOW THERERE CRAZZZY DUH DUH!!!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67325 Feb 16, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I have made mistakes in my life but NEVER EVER could I make one big enough to marry something like you ! If God Forbid, I had, there is always divorce...or suicide. Either would be better than being coupled with the likes of you !
If you do what's right in life every day ,you have no "mistakes" Just do the right thing,asking yourself this question: Is this going to hurt someone else? Remember the hymn,Dear Lord,FORGIVE?? Practice it PLEASE!.Not talking to you on this,you are of no interest to me.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67326 Feb 16, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sasshole is available. Perhaps you'd be happier with her.
Birds of a feather ,huh CG? Morning! Cold here.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67327 Feb 16, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>see this proves my point.You say they are blocking it but not true.They passed his bill.You wouldn't know cause your dumbass doesn't pay taxes.I do, i have $1600 less this year in taxes than during the Bush tax credits. You are the biggest dumbass ever. Not to mention Your dumbass Pres Obama the lying jackass give Facebook jerkoff a big tax break that we have to pay for. Funny he donated and suported Obama's campaign. So you stupid old ass bit*h get your head out of your old disgusting anus and stfu
No, You're the Dumbazz. The President CANNOT pass Tax laws, ONLY Congress can do that! What Political Party is the House controlled by...TEAPUBLICANS! Why are you paying more in Taxes, while the Super Wealthy are not paying anything , or very little? Because the Party you voted for, SOLD YOU OUT, to protect the Super Wealthy, that's why!
So, you keep voting for them and they'll keep cutting your throat! STOP whining about it! You've been told and told who is doing it and why, but if you chooseto keep your Head in the sand and live in your delusional world as to WHO is doing it to you , and why...YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET! Why don't you just make it easier for the Teapublicans and just sign everything you have over to them...or the Multi-Billion Dollar Corporations and the super Wealthy individuals? They're going to take it allanyway, by making you and Others like you, who refuse to see what is happening and who is really doing it to you...so, just do it and get it over with. At least, maybe you'll stop voting for the very Politicians who are cutting your Throat!
They are NONE so blind as those that refuse to see, when it they've had it proven to them so many times, I've lost count. PROVEN TO THEM!
There's NO EXCUSE for you or anybody else NOT knowing EXACTLY what both Parties are trying to do and which One is taking your money! But, still you DENY IT! That's not ignorance, that's plain Azzhole STUPIDITY!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67328 Feb 16, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Is that why you spnd your days following Linda around like a puppy hanging on her every word ? No loved ones to spend your days with ? People who live in glass houses ..... Chuckles !!
That's the truth in a nutshell. I have noticed a lot of her posts apply to her, yet she still slings it as mud. She keeps calling you and Sassy old when she has admitted to pushing 80. Her age was definitely showing in that post that she told you if she was your wife, you would post to men or you wouldn't be allowed to post (rest her husbands soul - sounds like he needed a rest). I have to say that post did make me laugh out loud though...
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67329 Feb 16, 2013
SASSHO =OT=ASSYY== TRASHIE=A A HO== O TAY I DIT TIT NOW
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67330 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner said NO! I guess you have bright ideas Einstein? AT work this morning,you should just start your own thread.This one is not about wages. It's a smorgasboard of TOPICS.
See,you can't talk to men because you do not show courtesy to men.Only your little sewer rat.
I realize that you have one obsession and politics ain't it...but, Boehner is not the president. Boehner was elected in one district in one state by a majority of that district. Obama was elected by a majority of the voters in the country....which do you suppose has the most sway with public opinion ?
Obama has set up the House Republicans, since all of those initiatives he proposed in the STOTU were extensively poll tested. All are popular with the majority of Americans, especially women who are primarily responsible for his election victory.

Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67331 Feb 16, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do what's right in life every day ,you have no "mistakes" Just do the right thing,asking yourself this question: Is this going to hurt someone else? Remember the hymn,Dear Lord,FORGIVE?? Practice it PLEASE!.Not talking to you on this,you are of no interest to me.
Physician heal thyself !
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67332 Feb 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
No, You're the Dumbazz. The President CANNOT pass Tax laws, ONLY Congress can do that! What Political Party is the House controlled by...TEAPUBLICANS! Why are you paying more in Taxes, while the Super Wealthy are not paying anything , or very little? Because the Party you voted for, SOLD YOU OUT, to protect the Super Wealthy, that's why!
So, you keep voting for them and they'll keep cutting your throat! STOP whining about it! You've been told and told who is doing it and why, but if you chooseto keep your Head in the sand and live in your delusional world as to WHO is doing it to you , and why...YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET! Why don't you just make it easier for the Teapublicans and just sign everything you have over to them...or the Multi-Billion Dollar Corporations and the super Wealthy individuals? They're going to take it allanyway, by making you and Others like you, who refuse to see what is happening and who is really doing it to you...so, just do it and get it over with. At least, maybe you'll stop voting for the very Politicians who are cutting your Throat!
They are NONE so blind as those that refuse to see, when it they've had it proven to them so many times, I've lost count. PROVEN TO THEM!
There's NO EXCUSE for you or anybody else NOT knowing EXACTLY what both Parties are trying to do and which One is taking your money! But, still you DENY IT! That's not ignorance, that's plain Azzhole STUPIDITY!
OTAY CRAZZIE WO,MAN IMA GONNAS TEELLS YOU ONES MORE TIMMS AZZHOLE=SASS HOLE=SENIOR=SASSSY=ASS DAMD DUMDY FOLLKS DUH

Location hidden

#67333 Feb 16, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the truth in a nutshell. I have noticed a lot of her posts apply to her, yet she still slings it as mud. She keeps calling you and Sassy old when she has admitted to pushing 80. Her age was definitely showing in that post that she told you if she was your wife, you would post to men or you wouldn't be allowed to post (rest her husbands soul - sounds like he needed a rest). I have to say that post did make me laugh out loud though...
Lol! I don't believe that "she's" pushing 80, and I doubt that it's a "she". How many "near 80-year-olds" do you know that stay on a computer 24/7...or even know, or want to know, how to turn one on, for that matter?
But, He/She, definitely, is a jealous-hearted Person...that I'm positive of...obsessively so!

Wouldn't it blow her/his Mind if she/he knew the truth about OT and Me! LMAO! Shush OT...don't tell her/him! Lol!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67334 Feb 16, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking back, it was pretty funny but....I was focused on the horrible thought of being married to something like her, a nightmare scenario I can't even begin to imagine !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67335 Feb 16, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not focus your matchmaking skills getting 123 together with "Willard" ....I am sure there is room in his bed somewhere between him and "Carol" and "Mary Ann" and "Jaimie"....and being very much a man, I am sure he can take care of them all !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67336 Feb 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I don't believe that "she's" pushing 80, and I doubt that it's a "she". How many "near 80-year-olds" do you know that stay on a computer 24/7...or even know, or want to know, how to turn one on, for that matter?
But, He/She, definitely, is a jealous-hearted Person...that I'm positive of...obsessively so!
Wouldn't it blow her/his Mind if she/he knew the truth about OT and Me! LMAO! Shush OT...don't tell her/him! Lol!
HOOO KARES LOLOCO DUH
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#67337 Feb 16, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
This one doesn't understand happiness and doesn't want anyone else to. He spends his time insulting my friends who he doesn't even know by insinuating they don't exist, yet pretends to accept the fictitious personalities of three other mentally ill people on this thread. Unbelievable!

His latest accomplishment is insulting the entire family of a young houseguest of mine by insinuating he, Jamie, is a transvestite or a girl. This putrid bag of sh/t has learned well from their psychotic matriarch, and other stupid friends have as well. This boy has done nothing to deserve this and neither do two other women and their families. I've spent a week preparing for and having our family reunion. These stupid degenerates have astonished my friends and family with who and what they are. As would be evident on other threads, this young boy enjoys typing some of my texts for me and thinks it's such a big deal to see his name on the screen. Obviously these diseased assholes seize an unknown and make it as filthy and cruel as possible. I can forgive, but I won't forget this!

I hope you're having a better day than I am.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Moderate

Fulton, MS

#67338 Feb 16, 2013
What's the current market rate for tea in China?

Location hidden

#67339 Feb 16, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This one doesn't understand happiness and doesn't want anyone else to. He spends his time insulting my friends who he doesn't even know by insinuating they don't exist, yet pretends to accept the fictitious personalities of three other mentally ill people on this thread. Unbelievable!
His latest accomplishment is insulting the entire family of a young houseguest of mine by insinuating he, Jamie, is a transvestite or a girl. This putrid bag of sh/t has learned well from their psychotic matriarch, and other stupid friends have as well. This boy has done nothing to deserve this and neither do two other women and their families. I've spent a week preparing for and having our family reunion. These stupid degenerates have astonished my friends and family with who and what they are. As would be evident on other threads, this young boy enjoys typing some of my texts for me and thinks it's such a big deal to see his name on the screen. Obviously these diseased assholes seize an unknown and make it as filthy and cruel as possible. I can forgive, but I won't forget this!
Really? I'll bet "he", your "houseguest"...I've heard it called everything now...really enjoyed typing the above Post for you.
My only question is, what the heck are you doing spending your time on Topix, if you have one or more "houseguests" and if, "he" is not already on Topix, why are you introducing "him" to such a Snake Pit, to begin with? Something "stinks" about your Post, WILLARD, and a lot just doesn't "ring true"!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67340 Feb 16, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a tissue?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67341 Feb 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I'll bet "he", your "houseguest"...I've heard it called everything now...really enjoyed typing the above Post for you.
My only question is, what the heck are you doing spending your time on Topix, if you have one or more "houseguests" and if, "he" is not already on Topix, why are you introducing "him" to such a Snake Pit, to begin with? Something "stinks" about your Post, WILLARD, and a lot just doesn't "ring true"!
My thought too. Most of his posts stink and don't "ring true".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
figures

Paris, TN

#67342 Feb 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
the only snake in this pit, is linda cooper from camden tennessee.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SexySassySeniori sabitch

Dunlap, TN

#67343 Feb 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy sh*t Linda Cooper... you have nothing better to do than to trash a kid now too... but then again that shouldn't surprise me. it is what you do best...bully and bit$h anyone and everyone... too bad you couldn't go find a cliff to throw yourself off of and relieve the rest of us of your bullshi&t.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug task force 3 min handicapped 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 4,061
NFL goodell vs ray rice 1 hr veteran 6
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 1 hr Vintage neighbor 22
Skunky Beer 1 hr Kohlrabi 2
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 1 hr Victim 30
Johnny Ray Fillers (Sep '10) 1 hr chub 44
Linda Kirk + furniture... 3 hr haha 13
greeneville goodwill bed bug central 4 hr Dr Wu 21
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters