Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,039)

Showing posts 60,761 - 60,780 of138,367
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, you would know all about the "psycho" part, since the highlight of your day is hanging on every word posted by Linda !
If you are not LYING LINDA,it's not your affair to take up old man!
You need a new hobby besides trying to fit in with kids on TOPIX.You're too old. Take your wife out and spend time with her instead of following LYING LINDA and strangers you do not know.You don't have "IT".Chatty CATTY don't need you,she's mouthy enough!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, you would know all about the "psycho" part, since the highlight of your day is hanging on every word posted by Linda !
You've got a mind of a sarcastic smartass. Every morning you start out with your BS. Try just being nice for a change without addressing others,making fun ,trying to look like you've been on here forever.Doesn't mean beans. You are not ahead of a single poster. Can drop out anytime you choose,won't be missed.
Noone cares what you've got or how much you know because you are smart with the bragging.
Willard only shared his cooking out with posters ,you take it up like LYING LINDA,throw out your tacky BS.He don't come across like your smart postings.Ever occur to you we'd rather read his than a braggart like you??No one is backing down from you savages.
Missippi Gurl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text> Did you see what I was licking off my sheets, it was when I got thew with my Dog.
Dame, What a nasty ass I am.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, OT, my Friend. Beautiful day here in the West, so far. Hope you and Yours are doing well this bright and beautiful day.
I notice the same ole Miserable Bunch is still spewing forth and have been for most of the night. They barely take time to sleep, so it's obvious they have nothing else to occupy their time and attention, not even on a Friday Night...No Friends, nobody who gives a care about them, and NO LIFE! Geeze, I can't imagine why! <S>...Lol!
WELL "REALLY",you were posting as Really on Camden so what difference does it make??Over in Camden's business.As usual.You've got many AKAs
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, OT, my Friend. Beautiful day here in the West, so far. Hope you and Yours are doing well this bright and beautiful day.
I notice the same ole Miserable Bunch is still spewing forth and have been for most of the night. They barely take time to sleep, so it's obvious they have nothing else to occupy their time and attention, not even on a Friday Night...No Friends, nobody who gives a care about them, and NO LIFE! Geeze, I can't imagine why! <S>...Lol!
<SS> LOLOCO <SSS>+=CRAZZZY FUFUFUFUFFUFUFUFUFUFUFFUUUFFFU UUFFU DUH
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning ! It is cloudy and cold here in the east, and I hope spring hurries up !!
Yes, sadly the troll pack is still with us. In fact the "Willard" group seems to be multiplying like rabbits.
I wanted to discuss the minimum wage raise issue with some of the folks like "Dee Lay" and others who employ people, since there is another side to it....but, well you know ! Still, some of the trolls are good for a laugh or at least a "Chuckle" !!
Good to hear from you and keep up the good fight !
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
JUST LOOK WHO IS CACKLING!I notice you catch the devil all over Camden forum.So many AKAs!You change up to meddle over there.Think no one sees.You have your enemies everywhere.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
RAZOR soup again for breakfast?Aren't we cute?? NOT!
I have reserved a BIG bowl for you...hope you enjoy it !
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>you will never change,you will always be the clueless dumb slut of topix. To bad the school bus didn't run over you.
Her first basic questions in every new post to new posters is: ARE you male,female,gay,a truckdriver? She'll take it from there soon labeling you her personal stalker/harasser,bully,mistrea ting her. And she'll tell you to PM her ,she'll give you her number with much more information ,then cuss you out on TOPIX when she gets her info she's baiting you for.
WE all know her well from just reading her BS and avoiding the inevitabletrouble we see ahead for new posters..
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Good Morning ! It is cloudy and cold here in the east, and I hope spring hurries up !!
Yes, sadly the troll pack is still with us. In fact the "Willard" group seems to be multiplying like rabbits.
I wanted to discuss the minimum wage raise issue with some of the folks like "Dee Lay" and others who employ people, since there is another side to it....but, well you know ! Still, some of the trolls are good for a laugh or at least a "Chuckle" !!
WELP IM DOSENT KNOWN WILLARD BUT CANT IM JOINED THATT GROUPP CAUWSE ID DOSENT WONTED TO BEEN INN ANN CHUCKLES GROUPP THEYY COULDNT REED WHATS IMS RITING MY PELL CHECKK WOULDINT WORKS RITE AND DEE DOLLOR TORE AINT OPPEN YETS DUH
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not LYING LINDA,it's not your affair to take up old man!
You need a new hobby besides trying to fit in with kids on TOPIX.You're too old. Take your wife out and spend time with her instead of following LYING LINDA and strangers you do not know.You don't have "IT".Chatty CATTY don't need you,she's mouthy enough!
I have always believed that age is a state of mind, but naturally, you need to have a mind...And... that leaves you out since you have already lost yours...

I could get a "hobby" like you, if I had lost my mind as you have, and chase you from thread to thread as you do to Linda. Obsession at it's worse !
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Good Morning ! It is cloudy and cold here in the east, and I hope spring hurries up !!
You should be on the reading side to see how childish you really are. You must name a poster in your every post.YOU try to be like LYING LINDA and call posters who are regular posters trolls.Where do you get off doing that agitater?YOU are very mean every day on TOPIX.You can't post without sarcasm you caught from her.You need to change and be nice .Nobody looks up to you nor has interest in your belongings as you may think.You act like you own TOPIX.Got news for you, you are the troll as you call it,again caught from her sarcasm.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Her first basic questions in every new post to new posters is: ARE you male,female,gay,a truckdriver? She'll take it from there soon labeling you her personal stalker/harasser,bully,mistrea ting her. And she'll tell you to PM her ,she'll give you her number with much more information ,then cuss you out on TOPIX when she gets her info she's baiting you for.
WE all know her well from just reading her BS and avoiding the inevitabletrouble we see ahead for new posters..
"New posters" ? You think we have "new posters" ? Nearly all of the posters on this thread are retreads like you....you know, the same old stuff with a "new" identity. Right "Mary Ann" ?? "Carol" ? "Jaimie" ? "Morphina" ? "123" ? "MsGurl" ? anything with a Jackson ISP ?? etc ....
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason she wants to know that is if you are female or a truck driver she is looking for a date.Truck drivers are strictly for money,women are for dates. She's a closet lezbo,she can cuss all she wants.I don't care,she's a dumb slut
Right on. I've seen and read it all too.Tries to be miss goody on one thread,cussing people out on another.She plays TOPIX.Grazes all over it.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I have always believed that age is a state of mind, but naturally, you need to have a mind...And... that leaves you out since you have already lost yours...
I could get a "hobby" like you, if I had lost my mind as you have, and chase you from thread to thread as you do to Linda. Obsession at it's worse !
LIND=OT =CRAZIE==NOSSEY==,,LINDAA=CHUC KLES,,=OBSSESSOIN=OT ==HOBBBYY=LOOONEY=LINDA+OT DIDNT YALLLS GET TAHT MEMOS ONN TAT DUH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> WOUW U ALLMOUST AZZ MART AZZ MEE MABEEE I GOO BAKK TOO THEE DOLLOR TORE GIT MI PELL CHECKK WORK ONN SOOON
We need a Translator...OR, you need somebody to post your Posts, because You, and We, are ALL wasting our time in trying to figure out what you are attempting to communicate! Mission Impossible!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I have always believed that age is a state of mind, but naturally, you need to have a mind...And... that leaves you out since you have already lost yours...
Funny,you seem to be the one on her coat tail,hiding behind her skirt.
What's your interest in her if you have a wife old man??I have a feeling you are dreaming of a little time with her if you hang on. If I were your wife,you'd post as a man to men ,kindly or you'd have no time on TOPIX. You are a misfit. You are a married man trying to battle for an old woman and this is your only avenue to dream on.
I'm a single woman and I go where I please ,yes,all over TOPIX too. Stop your smart ass talk first thing.No one is leaving so you need to try to fit in .Right now,you are like her,you don't.You trolls need to shape up or ship out.We're all the regulars.
You,Lying Linda,and Dunlapian don't fit.You three can't get along with posters because you show courtesy to no poster except yourself and nobody cares.YOu going to help keep her trashy posting going or fit in with sane people smarter than her anyday of the week.She's a bore.Just bitchy,that's all she's good for.When you going to see it??

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be on the reading side to see how childish you really are. You must name a poster in your every post.YOU try to be like LYING LINDA and call posters who are regular posters trolls.Where do you get off doing that agitater?YOU are very mean every day on TOPIX.You can't post without sarcasm you caught from her.You need to change and be nice .Nobody looks up to you nor has interest in your belongings as you may think.You act like you own TOPIX.Got news for you, you are the troll as you call it,again caught from her sarcasm.
NO, YOU are the TROLL! If you don't want to be called what you are, then STOP ACTING LIKE ONE and doing what Scud Trolls do! Duh!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
Boehner said NO! I guess you have bright ideas Einstein? AT work this morning,you should just start your own thread.This one is not about wages. It's a smorgasboard of TOPICS.
See,you can't talk to men because you do not show courtesy to men.Only your little sewer rat.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a Translator...OR, you need somebody to post your Posts, because You, and We, are ALL wasting our time in trying to figure out what you are attempting to communicate! Mission Impossible!
TOOK YORE GLAZZEZZ OFFF DAMDED ID TELLD YOUD TOO CHECKS SPELT MEE AND YALLSS TO DUMBE TO FIGURED THATS OUTT ORD JUSTT GETT ONES OFF YOURS SONS TO TRANNYLATE ITS FORS YOU,S DUMMUNIES DAMDED TYALLS SOO SLOWW DUH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,761 - 60,780 of138,367
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••