Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying Linda ,you and OT sure know how to start a day off. Both of you are old washed up has beens (we wish we coulds).Lying Linda,God forbid you get separated from you vast fortune you so skillfully made in so many little short job spans.
You don't vote,don't belong to any party,don't know a thing about TEA PARTY,only what you imagine. To read your biased posts ,people should believe you speak the gospel.It's all what you covet to happen.
YOU want to see people destroyed doing a hell of a lot more than you for THEIR country too.WHAT do or have you done NOT ONE THING. Talk about ignorant /stupid maniac,you take the prize.If I lived as you,I'd keep my posts decent.It's all you've got UGLY.

" ignorant/stupid maniac" "UGLY" .....and then "keep my posts decent" ....PRICELESS ! I know, I know, REPORTED !
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>It might interest you to know that all mass shooters in recent incidents were either registered democrats or their parents were registered democrats, and mist were very anti Christian or Muslim. NONE were Republican.
Where did you get your intel on all this scuttlebutt?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Were you one of the trolls using a different screen name yesterday 123 ? Did I hit a nerve ?
Your computer is anyone's business that chooses to make it so if you post on a public forum. I know, I know report away !
I BEG your pardon! Not a thing on internet is your business. No one addresses you nor sees you as intelligent nor sees you as a positive poster.
DID you ever think no one cares what you say?? To say things as you and Lying Linda do, whose been done so wrong,you are now pitiful.Learn how to post or quit.You two address other posters as Trolls,Tepublicans,and you see yourself as above posters hypocrit.
You are as backward as you could be.You ought to be ashamed for your smart aleck remarks trying to impress a maniac.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You have GOT to be kidding!!
NO they wasent kidding "chatty school girl" "hen" "bottom feeder" "idiot" "spell check freak" (what a joker)
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up "BOTTOM FEEDER" go breast feed OT and the rest of your bottom feeders with your B.S.
"bottom feeders" now that's funny, since we all know the group you associate with !
You might be the one breast feeding (if anyone will let you) when someone takes your milk money at recess !
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>
" ignorant/stupid maniac" "UGLY" .....and then "keep my posts decent" ....PRICELESS ! I know, I know, REPORTED !
You are old and you are trying to impress posters because you have no life. You and Lying Linda should get together as you love throwing rocks at posters who did NOT address you last night.
WHY DO YOU DO THIS???
Learn to post positive words,quit name calling, labeling posters better than either of you. You make yourself look silly and jealous and resentful.Sickening, both of you.You both keep hostility going on TOPIX.YES YOU DO!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Wow! That's all I can say...that and STUPID to leave this behind!
----------
"In Timbuktu, Al-Qaida Left Behind A Manifesto."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/timbuktu-al-qaida-left-...

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You Teapublicans truly think that NOTHING matters except money and that as long as anybody has MONEY, anything else can be destroyed and you don't care because it's not important, if it's not MONEY.
I truly feel sorry for you that you have your Priorities so badly mixed up and your Humanity has totally left you! You are to be pitied for the lack of compassion and complete heartless masses of worthless flesh that you have become...and you wonder why you are so angry, miserable , and filled with Hate for Everything and Everybody, except MONEY! It has to be a horrible existence that you live on a daily basis!
I was NOT talking about money, but you would obviously not understand what I was referring to, so why bother to try and explain it to a Lost Soul, who has no interest in anything except MONEY! Truly Unbelievable and such a Shame that we have People like you in this Nation, with no ability to think about anything except MONEY!
I really feel sorry for you, Crypt Keeper. It must be miserable to have such low self-esteem that you immediately resort to personal attacks when someone simply disagrees with you. Get a grip.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> "bottom feeders" now that's funny, since we all know the group you associate with !
You might be the one breast feeding (if anyone will let you) when someone takes your milk money at recess !
And what group would that be ? o guess what group I got the "bottom feeding" term from.....the same group I got the rest of the terms I used from "the so called good people crew on this forum" you and your crew sure lead by example....(joker)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get your intel on all this scuttlebutt?
Yeah, I'd like to see that Source, myself! Have you ever noticed that when the Teapublicans are spouting a bunch of BS, they won't ever poat their Source...it's like pulling teeth to get it out of them, if you can at all, because they know it's a Propaganda Source, and they know it's all BS! But hey, Teapublican is their Name and BS is their Game!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You Teapublicans truly think that NOTHING matters except money and that as long as anybody has MONEY, anything else can be destroyed and you don't care because it's not important, if it's not MONEY.
I truly feel sorry for you that you have your Priorities so badly mixed up and your Humanity has totally left you! You are to be pitied for the lack of compassion and complete heartless masses of worthless flesh that you have become...and you wonder why you are so angry, miserable , and filled with Hate for Everything and Everybody, except MONEY! It has to be a horrible existence that you live on a daily basis!
I was NOT talking about money, but you would obviously not understand what I was referring to, so why bother to try and explain it to a Lost Soul, who has no interest in anything except MONEY! Truly Unbelievable and such a Shame that we have People like you in this Nation, with no ability to think about anything except MONEY!
I would shut up if I put plastic legs up with cheap drawers to scam people into thinking these were my legs.Talk about a fake!
You soundso full of envy. How low you go.
You are silly Chatty Catty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> NO they wasent kidding "chatty school girl" "hen" "bottom feeder" "idiot" "spell check freak" (what a joker)
"They wasent"? LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I BEG your pardon! Not a thing on internet is your business. No one addresses you nor sees you as intelligent nor sees you as a positive poster.
DID you ever think no one cares what you say?? To say things as you and Lying Linda do, whose been done so wrong,you are now pitiful.Learn how to post or quit.You two address other posters as Trolls,Tepublicans,and you see yourself as above posters hypocrit.
You are as backward as you could be.You ought to be ashamed for your smart aleck remarks trying to impress a maniac.
Hey OT, the Internet is just there for Scud Trolls and their "business"...didn't you know that???<S> LMAO!
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> "bottom feeders" now that's funny, since we all know the group you associate with !
BTW I do breast feed every chance I get...but your fudge packing ass wouldn't know anything about that would you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I really feel sorry for you, Crypt Keeper. It must be miserable to have such low self-esteem that you immediately resort to personal attacks when someone simply disagrees with you. Get a grip.
Oh, go give Ed some more "Pie" and let the decent Posters talk! He loves your "pie", according to you, remember??? So have at it, Dude, and stop bothering me! I don't want any of your "pie"!
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
"They wasent"? LMAO!
your not funny your a a ho like the rest

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> BTW I do breast feed every chance I get...but your fudge packing ass wouldn't know anything about that would you
"Man Boobs" have Milk??? Imagine that! Learn something new everyday, although I could have gone the rest of my Life without knowing that, and been happy to do so!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine anyone asking Chuckles to review posts from last night.Someone probably had to put him to bed.
And who would think Chatty Catty is as up to date as she thinks she is.Wow what two "Democraps used to be" they are.They can't help wishing.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> your not funny your a a ho like the rest
Still a wannabe too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> your not funny your a a ho like the rest
"A a ho"??? No, I "isn't"! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

158 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the nicest public toilet in Greeneville? (Jul '10) 4 min dungfool 17
Fall out from meeting... 18 min cretin56 7
Lost respect for GPD 22 min semper fi 3
BROYLESVILLE ye old Greeneville good old boys 30 min newport utilities lawsuit 13
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 31 min nick fillers 210
A woman's CHOICE 38 min cretin56 4
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 41 min BOiaF 8
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 2 hr Sunshine 124
property tax increase 2 hr butch 15
Applause Greeneville you are famous 3 hr Chekhov 14
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 4 hr Hawkman 20
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 5 hr South Greene Resident 179
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••