Pete

Nashville, TN

#67077 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
One more point, Obama set the Teapublicans up, in the State of the Union Speech, and they are falling right into his Trap, so far.
So, the only conclusion that I can come to, is that they are so blinded by Greed, so focused on pleasing their Money Benefactor-Super Rich, and so totally Stupid, that they can't even see what he did.
Look for a massive Voter "Throw-out" of Teapublicans on the 2014 and 2016 Elections...if they don't wise-up and I see no sign of that happening!
I just hope that they don't destroy all of us, and the Nation, between NOW and THEN!
Just exactly how are you being destroyed by anything other than yourself. Tell me one thing that a Teapublican is or has done that is taking money out of your pocket? Be specific and tell me a dollar amount that has left your pocket due to what you childishly call a Teapublican? I promise you, I can tell you exactly the amount liberals have taken out of my pocket over the past year and I am not what you call Super Wealthy. You vaguely condemn a group of people yet you only point to the so-called Super Wealthy. What part of your income has been taken by the Super-Wealthy. I can easily tell you what part of theirs has been taken by you. If you want more income, go get a job. It's that easy unless you are incapable of working or unwilling. If you are incapable, there are benefits available for you. If you are unwilling, complaining about your predicament will do nothing but hurt your predicament.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67079 Feb 15, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
Good morning ! I spent a few moments reviewing the posts on this thread from yesterday evening and last night. I see our resident trolls spent their Valentines Day posting their usual tripe, and judging posts ! That must constitute a romantic evening to them, trolling and posting about sex...instead of having it,.... with a partner I mean ! Chuckles !!
Good Morning, OT...excellent point! And so understandable. Somethings...there just ain't that much money and you can't get that drunk and having sex with any of them definitely falls into that category!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67080 Feb 15, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
Good morning ! I spent a few moments reviewing the posts on this thread from yesterday evening and last night. I see our resident trolls spent their Valentines Day posting their usual tripe, and judging posts ! That must constitute a romantic evening to them, trolling and posting about sex...instead of having it,.... with a partner I mean ! Chuckles !!
WOW!,what a greeting to turn on internet to.Our usual opinionated Mr.Success,(OLD)"poster " who chooses to label other regular posters as "trolls" not equal to his Highness.And "our " usual spammer who thinks she is God's gift to the world.Ever think it's simply not your business Mr. So called Christian?? What are you doing the morning AFTER Jealous?? POSTING your trashy opinion you thought up while trying to get it together this morning.
People post when and what and where they get ready DADDY_O. You really start a day off right,start the fire would you.I personally hope your day and weekend is rotten for what you say about fellow posters.
WHEN ARE YOU THREE_FOUR GOING TO STOP SLURS?You are as low life as you can go when you talk like you do in posts. I could have been a smart mouther too last night.I chose just to READ. MY husband is deceased dummy,it's none of your business what people do.My family all have a life and my computer is my business.I detest your know it alll mouth Old MAN.Get some respect for others as good or better than you.You and SSS are a disgrace to TOPIX.

Location hidden

#67081 Feb 15, 2013
This is just disgusting! These Teapublicans are an embarrassment to this Nation and are making us the "laughing stock " of the whole World! VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE, ASAP!
----------
"Hannity: Unprecedented Filibuster Of Hagel Is "A Big Win" For Republicans."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/15/hannity...
Goodbye

Longview, TX

#67082 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Homeland Security And Its Cache Of Bullets."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/homeland-security-cache...
It might interest you to know that all mass shooters in recent incidents were either registered democrats or their parents were registered democrats, and mist were very anti Christian or Muslim. NONE were Republican.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67083 Feb 15, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
And anOther "BOTTOM FEEDING" "CHUCKLES" "CHATTY SCHOOL GIRL" "HEN" "SPELL CHECK FREAK" chimes in..........BTW "with a partner I mean!" makes you sound like a QUE*R..........what a JOKE::)))
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67084 Feb 15, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!,what a greeting to turn on internet to.Our usual opinionated Mr.Success,(OLD)"poster " who chooses to label other regular posters as "trolls" not equal to his Highness.And "our " usual spammer who thinks she is God's gift to the world.Ever think it's simply not your business Mr. So called Christian?? What are you doing the morning AFTER Jealous?? POSTING your trashy opinion you thought up while trying to get it together this morning.
People post when and what and where they get ready DADDY_O. You really start a day off right,start the fire would you.I personally hope your day and weekend is rotten for what you say about fellow posters.
WHEN ARE YOU THREE_FOUR GOING TO STOP SLURS?You are as low life as you can go when you talk like you do in posts. I could have been a smart mouther too last night.I chose just to READ. MY husband is deceased dummy,it's none of your business what people do.My family all have a life and my computer is my business.I detest your know it alll mouth Old MAN.Get some respect for others as good or better than you.You and SSS are a disgrace to TOPIX.
Were you one of the trolls using a different screen name yesterday 123 ? Did I hit a nerve ?
Your computer is anyone's business that chooses to make it so if you post on a public forum. I know, I know report away !
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#67085 Feb 15, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>It might interest you to know that all mass shooters in recent incidents were either registered democrats or their parents were registered democrats, and mist were very anti Christian or Muslim. NONE were Republican.
Further....

At West Point where cadets are groomed into officers, a new 148-page report released on January 15 is urging enlisted men and women to be on alert for “terrorists” in the form of those who consider themselves patriots.

"...In his own words, Perliger placed a bulls-eye on those who “espouse strong convictions regarding the federal government, believing it to be corrupt and tyrannical, with a natural tendency to intrude on individuals’ civil and constitutional rights.”

(This, by the way, is EXACTLY what the Founders feared in a big, bloated federal government)

Even more specifically, Perliger asserted that other so-called extremists fall into the categories of anti-federalists, fundamentalist Christians, survivalists, gun-rights advocates, libertarians, pro-lifers, and those who oppose high taxation.

So basically...anyone who is NOT a Progressive, Liberal, or Democrat is the 'enemy'.

....And....add to that the Obama DOJ has stated that drones utilized on American citizens is, well, OK.

http://minutemennews.com/2013/02/west-point-c...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67086 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, OT...excellent point! And so understandable. Somethings...there just ain't that much money and you can't get that drunk and having sex with any of them definitely falls into that category!
Lying Linda ,you and OT sure know how to start a day off. Both of you are old washed up has beens (we wish we coulds).Lying Linda,God forbid you get separated from you vast fortune you so skillfully made in so many little short job spans.
You don't vote,don't belong to any party,don't know a thing about TEA PARTY,only what you imagine. To read your biased posts ,people should believe you speak the gospel.It's all what you covet to happen.
YOU want to see people destroyed doing a hell of a lot more than you for THEIR country too.WHAT do or have you done NOT ONE THING. Talk about ignorant /stupid maniac,you take the prize.If I lived as you,I'd keep my posts decent.It's all you've got UGLY.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67087 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
This is just disgusting! These Teapublicans are an embarrassment to this Nation and are making us the "laughing stock " of the whole World! VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE, ASAP!
----------
"Hannity: Unprecedented Filibuster Of Hagel Is "A Big Win" For Republicans."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/15/hannity...
You are disgusting even more so! You are a disgrace to TOPIX and you should be banned ASAP!!!!!

Location hidden

#67088 Feb 15, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Just exactly how are you being destroyed by anything other than yourself. Tell me one thing that a Teapublican is or has done that is taking money out of your pocket? Be specific and tell me a dollar amount that has left your pocket due to what you childishly call a Teapublican? I promise you, I can tell you exactly the amount liberals have taken out of my pocket over the past year and I am not what you call Super Wealthy. You vaguely condemn a group of people yet you only point to the so-called Super Wealthy. What part of your income has been taken by the Super-Wealthy. I can easily tell you what part of theirs has been taken by you. If you want more income, go get a job. It's that easy unless you are incapable of working or unwilling. If you are incapable, there are benefits available for you. If you are unwilling, complaining about your predicament will do nothing but hurt your predicament.
You Teapublicans truly think that NOTHING matters except money and that as long as anybody has MONEY, anything else can be destroyed and you don't care because it's not important, if it's not MONEY.

I truly feel sorry for you that you have your Priorities so badly mixed up and your Humanity has totally left you! You are to be pitied for the lack of compassion and complete heartless masses of worthless flesh that you have become...and you wonder why you are so angry, miserable , and filled with Hate for Everything and Everybody, except MONEY! It has to be a horrible existence that you live on a daily basis!
I was NOT talking about money, but you would obviously not understand what I was referring to, so why bother to try and explain it to a Lost Soul, who has no interest in anything except MONEY! Truly Unbelievable and such a Shame that we have People like you in this Nation, with no ability to think about anything except MONEY!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67089 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up "BOTTOM FEEDER" go breast feed OT and the rest of your bottom feeders with your B.S.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67090 Feb 15, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>

WHEN ARE YOU THREE_FOUR GOING TO STOP SLURS?You are as low life as you can go when you talk like you do in posts.
You have GOT to be kidding!!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67091 Feb 15, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying Linda ,you and OT sure know how to start a day off. Both of you are old washed up has beens (we wish we coulds).Lying Linda,God forbid you get separated from you vast fortune you so skillfully made in so many little short job spans.
You don't vote,don't belong to any party,don't know a thing about TEA PARTY,only what you imagine. To read your biased posts ,people should believe you speak the gospel.It's all what you covet to happen.
YOU want to see people destroyed doing a hell of a lot more than you for THEIR country too.WHAT do or have you done NOT ONE THING. Talk about ignorant /stupid maniac,you take the prize.If I lived as you,I'd keep my posts decent.It's all you've got UGLY.

" ignorant/stupid maniac" "UGLY" .....and then "keep my posts decent" ....PRICELESS ! I know, I know, REPORTED !
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#67092 Feb 15, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>It might interest you to know that all mass shooters in recent incidents were either registered democrats or their parents were registered democrats, and mist were very anti Christian or Muslim. NONE were Republican.
Where did you get your intel on all this scuttlebutt?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67093 Feb 15, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Were you one of the trolls using a different screen name yesterday 123 ? Did I hit a nerve ?
Your computer is anyone's business that chooses to make it so if you post on a public forum. I know, I know report away !
I BEG your pardon! Not a thing on internet is your business. No one addresses you nor sees you as intelligent nor sees you as a positive poster.
DID you ever think no one cares what you say?? To say things as you and Lying Linda do, whose been done so wrong,you are now pitiful.Learn how to post or quit.You two address other posters as Trolls,Tepublicans,and you see yourself as above posters hypocrit.
You are as backward as you could be.You ought to be ashamed for your smart aleck remarks trying to impress a maniac.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67094 Feb 15, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You have GOT to be kidding!!
NO they wasent kidding "chatty school girl" "hen" "bottom feeder" "idiot" "spell check freak" (what a joker)
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#67095 Feb 15, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up "BOTTOM FEEDER" go breast feed OT and the rest of your bottom feeders with your B.S.
"bottom feeders" now that's funny, since we all know the group you associate with !
You might be the one breast feeding (if anyone will let you) when someone takes your milk money at recess !
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#67096 Feb 15, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>
" ignorant/stupid maniac" "UGLY" .....and then "keep my posts decent" ....PRICELESS ! I know, I know, REPORTED !
You are old and you are trying to impress posters because you have no life. You and Lying Linda should get together as you love throwing rocks at posters who did NOT address you last night.
WHY DO YOU DO THIS???
Learn to post positive words,quit name calling, labeling posters better than either of you. You make yourself look silly and jealous and resentful.Sickening, both of you.You both keep hostility going on TOPIX.YES YOU DO!

Location hidden

#67097 Feb 15, 2013
Wow! That's all I can say...that and STUPID to leave this behind!
----------
"In Timbuktu, Al-Qaida Left Behind A Manifesto."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/timbuktu-al-qaida-left-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HAWK didn't take a belt to his wife 7 min Walter 2
What do u think about Islam 9 min B trent 5
Linda Kirk + furniture... 10 min Agree 20
Who are the sexiest women at GVDC? (Sep '10) 17 min kuntry 18
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 19 min Black Ops 9,446
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 20 min Jennifer Renee 4,112
GVDC is it cost effective or wasteful Governmen... 23 min Prefer 24
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 5 hr citizen 53
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 14 hr Glock 36
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••