cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67028 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Ewwwwh, can you imagine the mental image, OMG, I think I may puke! Anything under her shirt has to be GROSS!!!
Oh it has to be. Even the local peeping Tom turned gay after he peeked in her window. I feel so bad for the poor guy.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67030 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
If you truly believe that the Teapublicans care anything about anybody in this Country, including YOU, or even the Country itself, you need to read this. Unless you're in TOTAL DENIAL, this is proof that the Teapublicans Mission, and their ONLY Mission, is to protect the Super Wealthy that OWN them, Lock, Stock, and Barrel!
----------
"Buffett Rule Included In Senate Democrats Plan To Avert Looming Sequester."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/15/buffett...
Ok, so the meth makes you go into denial, and the crack makes you go into Teapublicans are evil mode?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67032 Feb 15, 2013
One more point, Obama set the Teapublicans up, in the State of the Union Speech, and they are falling right into his Trap, so far.
So, the only conclusion that I can come to, is that they are so blinded by Greed, so focused on pleasing their Money Benefactor-Super Rich, and so totally Stupid, that they can't even see what he did.
Look for a massive Voter "Throw-out" of Teapublicans on the 2014 and 2016 Elections...if they don't wise-up and I see no sign of that happening!
I just hope that they don't destroy all of us, and the Nation, between NOW and THEN!
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67035 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>She better hope she does a scan, and SOON. LMAO!
LMAO! Yes, if only she knew.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67037 Feb 15, 2013
I wonder if she just noticed a few seconds ago, her screen froze up for a split second. lmao.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67039 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>And the whiskey makes her the abuser. That`s why her ex-hubby left.
His ONLY fck up, was that he didn`t take the kids with him, so they could be raised normally. Look how fckd up those two are.
So true.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67040 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
One more point, Obama set the Teapublicans up, in the State of the Union Speech, and they are falling right into his Trap, so far.
So, the only conclusion that I can come to, is that they are so blinded by Greed, so focused on pleasing their Money Benefactor-Super Rich, and so totally Stupid, that they can't even see what he did.
Look for a massive Voter "Throw-out" of Teapublicans on the 2014 and 2016 Elections...if they don't wise-up and I see no sign of that happening!
I just hope that they don't destroy all of us, and the Nation, between NOW and THEN!
Listen, go buy the big panties, and more blood might flow to your brain, then you might stop hearing those voices in your head.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67042 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! I don`t know how I missed this post, but i`m laughing my ass off, while pointing & laughing @ Linda Cooter.
I hear when she sits down her 44's go off like a hand grenade.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67045 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
After another fawkin four years of Dumbo, I'd be happy with Daffy fawkin Duck.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67047 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>She can only afford one pair every other month, because OMAR the tent maker has to make them, and his material ain`t cheap, lmao.
LMFAO! They have to shave a lot of sheep to come up with enough wool for those circus tent panties.

The poor little sheep are now freezing.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67050 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! She don`t even have a clue.... But we do. Bawhahahaha.
LMAO! I love when she forgets to cover up her little cam. ROTFLMFAO!
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67051 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Bawhahaha, like a damn missle! The people burning in hell, felt that rumble.
They think we have a new fault line here in Tn, they just don't know it is her blowing out her drawers when she sits down.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67053 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
TGIF, I am soooo glad that I only have to work half a day tomorrow, and then no work for two days.
But, it`s gonna be cold, so i`ll be doing stuff around the house.
Come on springtime!!!
Oh, I know what you mean, I love half days. I'm so ready for Spring.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67055 Feb 15, 2013
I rest the Case I made in a previous Post about the "Do-Nothing" Teapublicans using Diversionary Tactics to try and make it appear that they ARE really doing something worthwhile for the Nation, as a whole!
This is proof of just what I posted earlier.
BTW, Hagel is a Republican AND a VETERAN, but he is an Obama Appointee and therefore, in the Teapublicans' eyes, he must be destroyed! ALL of you Republican Veterans should be outraged at the way he's being treated by the Worthless Teapublicans!
----------
"Republicans Relish Extended Hagel Confirmation Fight."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/harry-r...
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67057 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they are freezing, just to make her worthless ass some under the butt nut huts. But instead of nuts, the bloomers have to be strong enough to support all of that hippo-lot-of-ass-a-muss
LMFAO! That is a whole lotta azz.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67058 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, ain`t that the truth. Did you see all of that food that she was stuffing in those cheeks? She wonders why she`s 244 pounds! She better back her fatass away from that table, and learn to just say NO! LOL!
OMG, I know I have seen that too, funny, funny. lmao. Did you see her the other night picking her nose, then wipe it on the sheet on her bed? OMG, so nasty.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67059 Feb 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I rest the Case I made in a previous Post about the "Do-Nothing" Teapublicans using Diversionary Tactics to try and make it appear that they ARE really doing something worthwhile for the Nation, as a whole!
This is proof of just what I posted earlier.
BTW, Hagel is a Republican AND a VETERAN, but he is an Obama Appointee and therefore, in the Teapublicans' eyes, he must be destroyed! ALL of you Republican Veterans should be outraged at the way he's being treated by the Worthless Teapublicans!
----------
"Republicans Relish Extended Hagel Confirmation Fight."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/harry-r...
You just switched to meth right now, rite? You are back to evil teapublicans.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67060 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I miss riding my bike the most. I haven`t even cranked it in about two weeks.
I`m gonna grow a garden again this year, I think, LOL!
verytime I do that, I have to charge my battery up, it always goes dead lol.

I am thinking of growing a garden, I'm just afraid you know who will be robbing me of my cucumbers. lmao.
cankor sore

Mckinney, TX

#67061 Feb 15, 2013
Every time*
FatassySenior

Mckinney, TX

#67064 Feb 15, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, I did, and then wiped her eyes, after taking off her glasses. How GROSS.
She better get to work on that defrag, and that virus scan. She isn`t even aware of those silent viruses that even the antivirus scans don`t pick up. LMAO!
LMAO! I swear I seen a booger on her finger when she went for a cookie.
LOL, she always misses the Invisable bugs and viruses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cd teacher 20 min curious 15
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 39 min Red_Forman 7,790
Miranda Finley an her herpys 2 hr your soon to be e... 7
Clay Finley 2 hr fyi 1
Favorite candy bar? 3 hr joey 17
Devil got hold on Presbyterians Now 4 hr Raditz 15
Another 5 hr whothehellcares- 12
cook out burgers 6 hr whothehellcares- 10
RIP Jeff Roark Thu benjamin 23
More from around the web