Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,020)

Showing posts 60,381 - 60,400 of140,562
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get with the Times, Pete, nowadays the Owner just raises the price of the product and passes the increase along to the Customer!
I can easily tell you were never a business owner. I am with the times. The times now are a severely depressed economy. Everybody is looking for ways to lower pricing to incent buying. What you are suggesting would be the kiss of death for any business right now. Maybe that is why you are no longer a business owner.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>For whatever reason, you incite confrontation with virtually everyone else here - no matter what the person posts.

I'm confident there is somebody, somewhere, that likes you even though you are rude. I am not one of them.

This is the last response to you I will make. Your thoughts/posts are not worth the effort one must put forth in order to read your them - much less the effort to respond.
Again you are assuming. I could care less about you or anything you have lived thru or will live thru. In my eyes you are nothing and never will be anything based in part, from the low class beginnings you mentioned in your earlier post. If that offend you I really don't care. It is what it is.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get with the Times, Pete, nowadays the Owner just raises the price of the product and passes the increase along to the Customer!
Besides, if everyone did this, the effect would be the exact same thing as raising taxes for everybody. I thought Obama was not for raising taxes on the low or middle income levels. Just caught you contradicting yourself again.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

name wrote:
?
Hijacked.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Does it seem like Saturday to anyone else?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a plethora of issues that contribute to a state's economic prowess. Tennessee ranked 16th out of 50 last year in this obviously 'right-wing' website.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/47818860/Texas_Is_Amer...
Nuh, I'm sure that you know that the Southern States, overall, have always had the Lowest Wages, of any other area of the Country. So, I fail to see your point that you're trying to make.
The Nashville area, Middle TN., is booming, but aside from that, the rest of the State is not very prosperous, especially the numerous Rural Areas, which are hurting badly because of Lack of Jobs, and what few jobs there are, are all Low Wage, predominately.
Our County, so we're told , is barely hanging on by a Thread, economically, because of lack of Jobs, and the jobs we have are Low-Wage jobs. The Property Owners just can't keep paying higher and higher property taxes...and nothing to show for it.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, this one thinks there's a free lunch behind every dollar being risked by a risk taker. It's frustrating to understand the depth of this level of lunacy.

Thank God for every small business operator still willing to risk his/her own money, not the government's, to contribute to commerce and build towards a healthy economy. More and more will be smashed under the weight of the new regulatory tyranny serving this marxist president.

Unless profound and radical changes are immediately implemented, our economy will completely crash, and soon. A rescue will be impossible of course as congress, the body politik, our media and academic inteligentsia, and stupid populace haven't the stomach.

The public trough still runs deep with stolen money from fleeced Americans. Many are just too stupid to realize it or understand why it's happening and why it's getting worse, all in a nation richer in resources than any in the world.

Please know I appreciate your work. tks.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are assuming. I could care less about you or anything you have lived thru or will live thru. In my eyes you are nothing and never will be anything based in part, from the low class beginnings you mentioned in your earlier post. If that offend you I really don't care. It is what it is.
Is this a southern thing?
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

President Barack Obama said in his State of the Union Address on Tuesday night that he will end the war in Afghanistan by the end of next year, and that after that he will keep tens of thousands of American troops in Afghanistan to fight a war in Afghanistan.

Fine. End Afghanistan - but - get the heck out!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-when-wa...
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, this one thinks there's a free lunch behind every dollar being risked by a risk taker. It's frustrating to understand the depth of this level of lunacy.
Thank God for every small business operator still willing to risk his/her own money, not the government's, to contribute to commerce and build towards a healthy economy. More and more will be smashed under the weight of the new regulatory tyranny serving this marxist president.
Unless profound and radical changes are immediately implemented, our economy will completely crash, and soon. A rescue will be impossible of course as congress, the body politik, our media and academic inteligentsia, and stupid populace haven't the stomach.
The public trough still runs deep with stolen money from fleeced Americans. Many are just too stupid to realize it or understand why it's happening and why it's getting worse, all in a nation richer in resources than any in the world.
Please know I appreciate your work. tks.
Amen Willard. If everyone knew everything that is involved with running a small business, I am sure at least some of them would think differently, even the liberals. I saw a presentation from a member of our local power company that showed where there number of customers had dropped significantly over the past six months. I asked him why that was since you can only get power from one source. He told me a significant number of small businesses had gone out of business. That was frightening! Simply put, in a bad economy, you can't increase taxes and expect good things to happen. It has never been done.

Thanks for the kind words!
Business Owner

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You REALLY don't get it... there are alot of industries that CANNOT pass this expense on.. and therefore have to let employees go or cut benefits to their existing employees.... you really have no concept of the REAL business world SSS. This is the REAL world... You continually amaze me with your posts... they really DO exemplify your ignorance... and no.. this was NOT meant in a complimentary fashion.. in case you were wondering
Business Owner

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I can easily tell you were never a business owner. I am with the times. The times now are a severely depressed economy. Everybody is looking for ways to lower pricing to incent buying. What you are suggesting would be the kiss of death for any business right now. Maybe that is why you are no longer a business owner.
Exactly Pete... cut costs and expenses anywhere and everywhere to hope to keep your business afloat... but then, you and I operate in the REAL world...
Business Owner

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're considerably correct here, by accident of course. a delusion isn't a concept, but neither is stupidity. Both severely impede the developemet of normal concepts. Maybe this is your predicament.
stu·pid (stpd, sty-) KEY
ADJECTIVE:
stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est
Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.
NOUN:
A stupid or foolish person.
:) I happen to LOVE this definition... it SO fits this SSS perfectly.... obtuse.... lack of intelligence.... dazed, stunned... LOL... PERFECTLY placed Willard!!!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Last week it was an add in the mail to buy life insurance,then it was do I want to buy prepaid cremation service.Today I get something from the scooter store.
Do y'all think Im on the NDAA list?
SSS is an idiot

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuh, I'm sure that you know that the Southern States, overall, have always had the Lowest Wages, of any other area of the Country. So, I fail to see your point that you're trying to make.
The Nashville area, Middle TN., is booming, but aside from that, the rest of the State is not very prosperous, especially the numerous Rural Areas, which are hurting badly because of Lack of Jobs, and what few jobs there are, are all Low Wage, predominately.
Our County, so we're told , is barely hanging on by a Thread, economically, because of lack of Jobs, and the jobs we have are Low-Wage jobs. The Property Owners just can't keep paying higher and higher property taxes...and nothing to show for it.
Perhaps you might have heard of Chattanooga...
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

You know NOTHING about business! I ran a trucking business for years. I have been in charge of many employees that depended on ME to get their paychecks to them every week so that they would be able to feed their families! I was the manager of several businesses in my working years! I know more about running a business then you will ever know! I have worked my entire adult life, most of it in management for a number of businesses! I have worked two jobs at a time to raise my two children! YOU do NOT know what you are talking about! You must be one of those Gay/Bi-Sexual, Bi-Polar disorder, people that never held a job in your entire life and get a "Crazy Check" every month, compliments of Us hard working, Tax paying, people!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hijacked.
Hey, CG. Have you ever tried those donuts from Publix by "entemmens"..or somthin' like that? I'm talking about the chocolate ones, or devils-food ones with the chocolate crumbles on top. They also appear dusted with white powdered sugar on top, I think. I've got to find an excuse to get back to Chattanooga for some more of these, they're just too good! Try 'em, you'll like 'em! Hope you're having a great day, hope you've got donuts. Later!
Really Sassy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Soory, little illiterate,bitch, you can`t even spell the word"half', right. But you sure CAN`T get little me off of your tiny little one brain celled mind, can you?
I understand that with you having MG,MG,MG in your head all day, that you can`t comprehend, how to spell simple little words. Poor pitiful, ignorant, no schooling bitch!
Poor- not so- pitiful- no- pleaty of schooling, bitch-no not your girlfriend, I walk on two legs. Missing your mommie ? I know where she lives, bet you dont! Suck it up and stand like a man, oops I forgot, you are just a 3" dick male.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Geography has a lot to do with many of the counties in the state that don't have a lot of jobs. Take Bledsoe and Hamilton counties. Bledsoe has very little industry and therefore very few jobs. Although much is farmland, and many farm - they do not do so as their primary source of income. They commute to other counties such as Hamilton.

Hamilton has the TN river running through it with commerce; various railroads as well; not to mention two interstates. Bledsoe doesn't have these conduits - and therefore with never have the jobs Hamilton does...no matter what the minimum wage is.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You know NOTHING about business! I ran a trucking business for years. I have been in charge of many employees that depended on ME to get their paychecks to them every week so that they would be able to feed their families! I was the manager of several businesses in my working years! I know more about running a business then you will ever know! I have worked my entire adult life, most of it in management for a number of businesses! I have worked two jobs at a time to raise my two children! YOU do NOT know what you are talking about! You must be one of those Gay/Bi-Sexual, Bi-Polar disorder, people that never held a job in your entire life and get a "Crazy Check" every month, compliments of Us hard working, Tax paying, people!
You said Businesses=The Super Wealthy. But you also say you don't have a lot of money. You also say you were a business owner. See the contradiction here? Just caught you in another one. Every time you speak, you prove everyone else's point. And you call others idiots?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,381 - 60,400 of140,562
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 4 min SusieQ 15
Edwina Orr charged with DUI; drug possession 12 min Bondsman 5
Applause Greeneville you are famous 33 min FormerGreenevillian 10
Policeman Teddy Lawing 1 hr Nobody 6
YFA Draft 1 hr humpdy 1
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 1 hr Randall Mc Daniel 170
fired policeman 1 hr Careful 15
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 3 hr saw hull 121
•••