Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 3,018)

Showing posts 60,341 - 60,360 of123,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Republican rule? Where?
Now here's a piece of imaginary history! This person actually considers herself competent to present a political advocacy,,,,unbelievable!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. I think you have a valid point there and one which I overlooked.
I just try to give stupid people every benefit of the doubt!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, it's sort of weird. Sometimes she contradicts herself numerous times in the same post. Wonder if she reads her posts when she types them?
She does the same on the phone, then denies it when called out.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't have it right. You are basing it on your two friends assumptions and that's never a wise thing to do given their past. I'd suggest you remain in the middle sense you have such fragile feelings and things. To do otherwise just isn't a wise choice. This was my SN and yes I tore it from her cold, arthritic fingers only after I got tired of listening to her nonsense. As far as my sex or anything else that isn't any of your business and no one on here can answer that question because they don't know. You made the choice to air your dirty laundry on this site and for that you have suffered the consequences instead of the praise you desired. So suck it up and be careful how you assume things that aren't true about others or risk being told what people think about you. I'm not trying to be hateful but you need to mind your own business unless you can tell things that are true.
OK. You can be confident that I will follow your 'instructions' on my future behavior on this site. It is refreshing to know that there are those in cyberspace such as yourself who are not only omnipotent - but are real behind-the-keyboard badasses.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTMD8OR, the door never hit me, as I never left the room!
Last night Fl. Sen. Marco Rubio said(message), and I quote, "Tonight, he even criticized us for refusing to raise taxes to delay military cuts.......cuts that were his idea in the first place".
Our President Obama never said any such thing!
So lied when you said you were outta here? ok
really sassy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>What you DON`T need to be worried about is, what I post!! If you don`t like what I post, then DON`T FCKN READ IT!! If you think (if that`s possible) that it`s gonna hurt my feelings, if ytou don`t read my posts, then THINK again, you little bytch BOY! Grow a dck, get your balls out of mommy`s purse, and TRY to be a man, for once in your pathetic life. After all, you damn sure don`t have anything else going for ya!!
Now don`t post to, or about me again, or it will be you, that I slap the schit out of, next!
his is dedicated to you,imbecile!
http://youtu.be/ngFxUn046MI
Grow a dick, you mean like your 3" one.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
Dang.
Overtaxed is the same...as are Dunlapian, Hey, WILLARD & Pete - that I can tell.
Now, Really Sassy is no longer her - but is a guy who holds polar opposite political views than her...and SexySassySenior is the former Really Sassy....
Have I got that right?!?!?
We have a winner !
I was confused too.
But what the fk ever floats their boats.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

you*
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Mark Levin BLASTS both Democrats and gutless Republicans for the destruction of this country - worth a listen

http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/mark-levin-bl...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask you one more time, tell me one lie I have told or tell me one lie Rubio told? Just name one specifically. If I am such a liar, this should be easy. And by the way, how much respect do you think you have actually earned?
Two things you don't get, Petey, so let me spell them out for you!
First of all, you've had your Lies proven to be false so many times , by so many Posters and Reputable New Source Links, for Months on end, that I have lost count! So, if you think that I'm going to do it, again...you're crazy! Get off your Lazy Azz and Google it...I did NOT take you to raise and I am NOT your Servant!

Second of all, If you had done that along time ago, or bothered to read all that's been Posted, or even bothered to listen to Obama's speech, which I can tell you didn't, you wouldn't have a need to ask that question! You would already know!
I watched that Tea Bagger Rubio, last night, make a fool out of himself...and I watched him make another Fool out of himself, at the Senate Intelligence Committee Hearings, also. But, I'll bet you didn't!
If he couldn't handle the job any better than that, why did he agree to do it, in the first place?
For once in your Life, make an effort to educate yourself...it's not my responsibility to educate you about anything , unless I choose to, and I don't choose to!
You people are unbelievable! Your psychotic NEED to dominate somebody, especially Women, is so obsessive, that you even try to do it on this forum, but always wanting somebody to do something for you, that you are perfectly capable of doing for yourself, but are just too frigging LAZY!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Intransigence is only noble under the wings of truth! I do believe there may be another problem here. At OT's age, it's entirely possible, if not probable he has unwittingly swapped places with his hearing aid and a suppository! I really don't think he has any idea what's going on!
LMAO! WILLARD, you couldn't even carry water for OT, and we all know it, even you!
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Obama $9 minimum wage.

In his State of the Union address, Obama pressed to raise the hourly rate in stages to $9 an hour in 2015, up from the current $7.25,

Of course, He's assuming many in his voting base actually WANT a job.

Why would they work and come home tired for less?
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Republican rule? Where?
This...is just the best!:)
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! WILLARD, you couldn't even carry water for OT, and we all know it, even you!
Well, he's never asked me to carry water, but we'll discuss it if he ever does. Frankly, he shouldn't be carrying much of anything!
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Woman died from drinking 10 liters of Coke a day, coroner says.

We must act now.

We must act now to outlaw Coca-Cola.

For the children.

Natasha Harris would be alive today if it weren't for Coca-Cola.

These assault drinks have no place in our civil society. And we now have consensus, these drinks need to be banned. Our Forefathers never envisioned anything like this. Now is the time that Congress must act. For the children.

They need to move on this and fast. I've seen these assault drinks in restaurants, malls, movie theaters, and yes even schools. How much longer can we tolerate this and why does a person need to have a full liter of Coke?

We must immediately ban glasses used with these assault drinks which hold more than 7 ounces. Why would anyone need more than 7 ounces?

The "container above 7 ounces ban" has broad consensus, and we should move forward to immediately ban all cans, bottles, and glasses that exceed a capacity of 7 ounces.

This convenience store lop hole needs to be addressed too! Way too many people filling their own glasses with Coke. I think the glass and user needs to be registered and pass a background check before it can be used in one of these stores. No more private parties where coke is given for a drink unless the owner has sent the information in and the visitor passes the check. This will keep all coke out of the hands of those who just can't handle it and off the streets before it kills more men, women, and our children. We need to implement more "Coke Free Zones" to keep our citizens safe and publicize those addresses of registered Coke owners so more folks are aware of the evil that lives next door.

Have you seen those constuction hats that hold 2 soft drink cans with that evil looking long tube coming out of it!!! Why, that's a high capacity soft drink holder! Nobody needs one of those!!!

It is far to easy for anyone (especially children) to walk into any convenient store and purchase a 64oz fountain drink for a very low price and walk out with it, with no health or background check. Not to mention many of these stores have free or half price refills which they can share or give to someone whose hands they do not belong in.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/02/12/woma...
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things you don't get, Petey, so let me spell them out for you!
First of all, you've had your Lies proven to be false so many times , by so many Posters and Reputable New Source Links, for Months on end, that I have lost count! So, if you think that I'm going to do it, again...you're crazy! Get off your Lazy Azz and Google it...I did NOT take you to raise and I am NOT your Servant!
Second of all, If you had done that along time ago, or bothered to read all that's been Posted, or even bothered to listen to Obama's speech, which I can tell you didn't, you wouldn't have a need to ask that question! You would already know!
I watched that Tea Bagger Rubio, last night, make a fool out of himself...and I watched him make another Fool out of himself, at the Senate Intelligence Committee Hearings, also. But, I'll bet you didn't!
If he couldn't handle the job any better than that, why did he agree to do it, in the first place?
For once in your Life, make an effort to educate yourself...it's not my responsibility to educate you about anything , unless I choose to, and I don't choose to!
You people are unbelievable! Your psychotic NEED to dominate somebody, especially Women, is so obsessive, that you even try to do it on this forum, but always wanting somebody to do something for you, that you are perfectly capable of doing for yourself, but are just too frigging LAZY!
You cannot specifically name one lie I have told nor one Marco Rubio has told. Just what I thought. You just proved my point. Thank you.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
Mark Levin BLASTS both Democrats and gutless Republicans for the destruction of this country - worth a listen
http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/mark-levin-bl...
Right on, Nuh! Excellent overview!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text> So lied when you said you were outta here? ok
Your right, I did click off of topix, so in the cyber world I did leave the room.........now getting back to my point about Sen. Marco Rubio making this statement about what our President Obama said during the SOTU address.
Did Sen. Rubio lie.........Yes or No?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

This is NOT what Obama said!
Since Rubio was, obviously, reading his response off of a teleprompter near the camera, it had to be written ahead of time, before he even heard what Obama said.
I didn't hear what Paul said...if it was even televised, I don't know on what station. I read somewhere that he gave it in a Downtown Hotel. So, I'll take the Article's word for it being almost identical to Rubio's.
Good Little Sheep, reading the same Script they were probably given by the Rich and Powerful's Lobbyists, but certainly acquired ahead of Obama's actual speech. And BTW, Rubio didn't address not one thing that Obama said in his speech, Rubio's answer was ALLjust a repeat of the Teapublican Talking Points that we've all heard so many times before, Ad Nauseum!
----------
"Truce In the GOP 'Civil War'."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57569099/...
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTMD8OR, the door never hit me, as I never left the room!
Last night Fl. Sen. Marco Rubio said(message), and I quote, "Tonight, he even criticized us for refusing to raise taxes to delay military cuts.......cuts that were his idea in the first place".
Our President Obama never said any such thing!
I think what Rubio was referring to was that the sequester was originally Obama's idea. His idea was to force Dems and Pubs to come up with a budget - otherwise their would be equal cuts to Medicare (a Dem sacred cow) and the Military (a Pub sacred cow).

At least that's what I think Rubio was talking about anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,341 - 60,360 of123,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search