Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66736 Feb 13, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask you one more time, tell me one lie I have told or tell me one lie Rubio told? Just name one specifically. If I am such a liar, this should be easy. And by the way, how much respect do you think you have actually earned?
Two things you don't get, Petey, so let me spell them out for you!
First of all, you've had your Lies proven to be false so many times , by so many Posters and Reputable New Source Links, for Months on end, that I have lost count! So, if you think that I'm going to do it, again...you're crazy! Get off your Lazy Azz and Google it...I did NOT take you to raise and I am NOT your Servant!

Second of all, If you had done that along time ago, or bothered to read all that's been Posted, or even bothered to listen to Obama's speech, which I can tell you didn't, you wouldn't have a need to ask that question! You would already know!
I watched that Tea Bagger Rubio, last night, make a fool out of himself...and I watched him make another Fool out of himself, at the Senate Intelligence Committee Hearings, also. But, I'll bet you didn't!
If he couldn't handle the job any better than that, why did he agree to do it, in the first place?
For once in your Life, make an effort to educate yourself...it's not my responsibility to educate you about anything , unless I choose to, and I don't choose to!
You people are unbelievable! Your psychotic NEED to dominate somebody, especially Women, is so obsessive, that you even try to do it on this forum, but always wanting somebody to do something for you, that you are perfectly capable of doing for yourself, but are just too frigging LAZY!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66737 Feb 13, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Intransigence is only noble under the wings of truth! I do believe there may be another problem here. At OT's age, it's entirely possible, if not probable he has unwittingly swapped places with his hearing aid and a suppository! I really don't think he has any idea what's going on!
LMAO! WILLARD, you couldn't even carry water for OT, and we all know it, even you!
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#66738 Feb 13, 2013
Obama $9 minimum wage.

In his State of the Union address, Obama pressed to raise the hourly rate in stages to $9 an hour in 2015, up from the current $7.25,

Of course, He's assuming many in his voting base actually WANT a job.

Why would they work and come home tired for less?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66739 Feb 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Republican rule? Where?
This...is just the best!:)
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66740 Feb 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! WILLARD, you couldn't even carry water for OT, and we all know it, even you!
Well, he's never asked me to carry water, but we'll discuss it if he ever does. Frankly, he shouldn't be carrying much of anything!
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#66741 Feb 13, 2013
Woman died from drinking 10 liters of Coke a day, coroner says.

We must act now.

We must act now to outlaw Coca-Cola.

For the children.

Natasha Harris would be alive today if it weren't for Coca-Cola.

These assault drinks have no place in our civil society. And we now have consensus, these drinks need to be banned. Our Forefathers never envisioned anything like this. Now is the time that Congress must act. For the children.


They need to move on this and fast. I've seen these assault drinks in restaurants, malls, movie theaters, and yes even schools. How much longer can we tolerate this and why does a person need to have a full liter of Coke?

We must immediately ban glasses used with these assault drinks which hold more than 7 ounces. Why would anyone need more than 7 ounces?

The "container above 7 ounces ban" has broad consensus, and we should move forward to immediately ban all cans, bottles, and glasses that exceed a capacity of 7 ounces.

This convenience store lop hole needs to be addressed too! Way too many people filling their own glasses with Coke. I think the glass and user needs to be registered and pass a background check before it can be used in one of these stores. No more private parties where coke is given for a drink unless the owner has sent the information in and the visitor passes the check. This will keep all coke out of the hands of those who just can't handle it and off the streets before it kills more men, women, and our children. We need to implement more "Coke Free Zones" to keep our citizens safe and publicize those addresses of registered Coke owners so more folks are aware of the evil that lives next door.

Have you seen those constuction hats that hold 2 soft drink cans with that evil looking long tube coming out of it!!! Why, that's a high capacity soft drink holder! Nobody needs one of those!!!

It is far to easy for anyone (especially children) to walk into any convenient store and purchase a 64oz fountain drink for a very low price and walk out with it, with no health or background check. Not to mention many of these stores have free or half price refills which they can share or give to someone whose hands they do not belong in.


http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/02/12/woma...
Pete

Nashville, TN

#66742 Feb 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things you don't get, Petey, so let me spell them out for you!
First of all, you've had your Lies proven to be false so many times , by so many Posters and Reputable New Source Links, for Months on end, that I have lost count! So, if you think that I'm going to do it, again...you're crazy! Get off your Lazy Azz and Google it...I did NOT take you to raise and I am NOT your Servant!
Second of all, If you had done that along time ago, or bothered to read all that's been Posted, or even bothered to listen to Obama's speech, which I can tell you didn't, you wouldn't have a need to ask that question! You would already know!
I watched that Tea Bagger Rubio, last night, make a fool out of himself...and I watched him make another Fool out of himself, at the Senate Intelligence Committee Hearings, also. But, I'll bet you didn't!
If he couldn't handle the job any better than that, why did he agree to do it, in the first place?
For once in your Life, make an effort to educate yourself...it's not my responsibility to educate you about anything , unless I choose to, and I don't choose to!
You people are unbelievable! Your psychotic NEED to dominate somebody, especially Women, is so obsessive, that you even try to do it on this forum, but always wanting somebody to do something for you, that you are perfectly capable of doing for yourself, but are just too frigging LAZY!
You cannot specifically name one lie I have told nor one Marco Rubio has told. Just what I thought. You just proved my point. Thank you.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66743 Feb 13, 2013
Nuh wrote:
Mark Levin BLASTS both Democrats and gutless Republicans for the destruction of this country - worth a listen
http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/mark-levin-bl...
Right on, Nuh! Excellent overview!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#66744 Feb 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text> So lied when you said you were outta here? ok
Your right, I did click off of topix, so in the cyber world I did leave the room.........now getting back to my point about Sen. Marco Rubio making this statement about what our President Obama said during the SOTU address.
Did Sen. Rubio lie.........Yes or No?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66745 Feb 13, 2013
This is NOT what Obama said!
Since Rubio was, obviously, reading his response off of a teleprompter near the camera, it had to be written ahead of time, before he even heard what Obama said.
I didn't hear what Paul said...if it was even televised, I don't know on what station. I read somewhere that he gave it in a Downtown Hotel. So, I'll take the Article's word for it being almost identical to Rubio's.
Good Little Sheep, reading the same Script they were probably given by the Rich and Powerful's Lobbyists, but certainly acquired ahead of Obama's actual speech. And BTW, Rubio didn't address not one thing that Obama said in his speech, Rubio's answer was ALLjust a repeat of the Teapublican Talking Points that we've all heard so many times before, Ad Nauseum!
----------
"Truce In the GOP 'Civil War'."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57569099/...
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#66746 Feb 13, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>NTMD8OR, the door never hit me, as I never left the room!
Last night Fl. Sen. Marco Rubio said(message), and I quote, "Tonight, he even criticized us for refusing to raise taxes to delay military cuts.......cuts that were his idea in the first place".
Our President Obama never said any such thing!
I think what Rubio was referring to was that the sequester was originally Obama's idea. His idea was to force Dems and Pubs to come up with a budget - otherwise their would be equal cuts to Medicare (a Dem sacred cow) and the Military (a Pub sacred cow).

At least that's what I think Rubio was talking about anyways.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#66747 Feb 13, 2013
Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what Rubio was referring to was that the sequester was originally Obama's idea. His idea was to force Dems and Pubs to come up with a budget - otherwise their would be equal cuts to Medicare (a Dem sacred cow) and the Military (a Pub sacred cow).
At least that's what I think Rubio was talking about anyways.
Nuh, I'm not sure what he thinking, I can only go by what he(Rubio) said about President Obama saying;
"Tonight, he even criticized us for refusing to raise taxes to delay miiltary cuts.....cuts that were his idea in the first place".
President Obama never ever said this last night like Sen. Rubio stated.
Pete

Nashville, TN

#66748 Feb 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
This is NOT what Obama said!
Since Rubio was, obviously, reading his response off of a teleprompter near the camera, it had to be written ahead of time, before he even heard what Obama said.
I didn't hear what Paul said...if it was even televised, I don't know on what station. I read somewhere that he gave it in a Downtown Hotel. So, I'll take the Article's word for it being almost identical to Rubio's.
Good Little Sheep, reading the same Script they were probably given by the Rich and Powerful's Lobbyists, but certainly acquired ahead of Obama's actual speech. And BTW, Rubio didn't address not one thing that Obama said in his speech, Rubio's answer was ALLjust a repeat of the Teapublican Talking Points that we've all heard so many times before, Ad Nauseum!

----------
"Truce In the GOP 'Civil War'."
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57569099/...
OMG, now she's bashing Rubio for using a teleprompter! Have you not seen an Obama speech in the last 4 years??? Maam, you are simply a lunatic.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#66749 Feb 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't have it right. You are basing it on your two friends assumptions and that's never a wise thing to do given their past. I'd suggest you remain in the middle sense you have such fragile feelings and things. To do otherwise just isn't a wise choice. This was my SN and yes I tore it from her cold, arthritic fingers only after I got tired of listening to her nonsense. As far as my sex or anything else that isn't any of your business and no one on here can answer that question because they don't know. You made the choice to air your dirty laundry on this site and for that you have suffered the consequences instead of the praise you desired. So suck it up and be careful how you assume things that aren't true about others or risk being told what people think about you. I'm not trying to be hateful but you need to mind your own business unless you can tell things that are true.
Since not "sense" Genius !

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66750 Feb 13, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he's never asked me to carry water, but we'll discuss it if he ever does. Frankly, he shouldn't be carrying much of anything!
WILLARD, you're not too bright, are you?
And BTW, since you thought that POS's post was "just the best"...here's the answer. 8 years of Reagan, 4 of Bush, Sr., 8 years of Bush, Jr....8+4+8=? Can you count high enough to figure up how many years that is, since the "Trickle-Down" Theory of Economics has been in place, that a Republican has been President, out of the last 32 years? If not, let me know and I'll tell you what the answer is, AGAIN!...SMH...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#66751 Feb 13, 2013
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#66752 Feb 13, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Intransigence is only noble under the wings of truth! I do believe there may be another problem here. At OT's age, it's entirely possible, if not probable he has unwittingly swapped places with his hearing aid and a suppository! I really don't think he has any idea what's going on!
I wouldn't talk "Willard"...aren't you retired and wallowing in the dung heap of history ? You are pretty good at dishing it up....but not so good on the receiving end ? But then what can we expect from a hypocrite like you !
Pete

Nashville, TN

#66753 Feb 13, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Your right, I did click off of topix, so in the cyber world I did leave the room.........now getting back to my point about Sen. Marco Rubio making this statement about what our President Obama said during the SOTU address.
Did Sen. Rubio lie.........Yes or No?
Dunpalian, I think what Rubio was referring to came from this part of Obama's speech:

"In 2011, Congress passed a law saying that if both parties couldn’t agree on a plan to reach our deficit goal, about a trillion dollars’ worth of budget cuts would automatically go into effect this year. These sudden, harsh, arbitrary cuts would jeopardize our military readiness. They’d devastate priorities like education, energy, and medical research. They would certainly slow our recovery, and cost us hundreds of thousands of jobs. That’s why Democrats, Republicans, business leaders, and economists have already said that these cuts, known here in Washington as “the sequester,” are a really bad idea.

Now, some in this Congress have proposed preventing only the defense cuts by making even bigger cuts to things like education and job training; Medicare and Social Security benefits."

Is that criticizing? Probably not. I think you were referring to the "criticizing" part of what Rubio said as being the lie. If not, then I misunderstood. If that is what you are referring to, then I would say calling this a lie is a bit of a stretch. However, in technical terms, it probably is.

I don't really ever want to get into what politician told which lie because believe me, I have proof of some whoppers Obama has told, i.e. "I will reduce the deficit by half by the end of my 4-year term." Politicians, both democrat and republican, can get creative with how they word a phrase. I don't argue that point at all.

My response to SSS and my frustration was more aimed at her calling ME at liar. If she wants to call me a liar, then tell me what I lied about.

Regarding Rubio Dunlapian, I will give you this one on technical merit, but I don't think his intent was to lie.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#66754 Feb 13, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, now she's bashing Rubio for using a teleprompter! Have you not seen an Obama speech in the last 4 years??? Maam, you are simply a lunatic.
Pete, I don't care if Sen. Rubio used a teleprompter, read from a script, had someone hold up cards.....whatever.
I just want to know if you think he lied last night.

Remember, he told a big lie to the Cubans down in South Florida.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66755 Feb 13, 2013
Nuh wrote:
Obama $9 minimum wage.
In his State of the Union address, Obama pressed to raise the hourly rate in stages to $9 an hour in 2015, up from the current $7.25,
Of course, He's assuming many in his voting base actually WANT a job.
Why would they work and come home tired for less?
Nuh, you do realize, don't you, that even at $9.00 an hour, the Worker would still be below the Proverty Level?

What does that tell you about the current $7.25 an hour Minimum Wage? That's why the Gov't. created a Lower Category for those Workers and why they are called, "The Working Poor"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AMERICA needs a mother HILLARY leads the way 20 min Godfs WillBING 3
Cody Freshour 24 min really 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 42 min Trunketeer 4,228
Landlord (Jun '11) 1 hr jealous one 18
Bad GOP economy in Greeneville breeds crime 1 hr Trunketeer 8
Word Woman 1 hr -Lea- 121
ISRAEL got NSA spy info on us USA citizens that... 1 hr Trunketeer 7
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 2 hr jamie smiles 42
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 3 hr Booger 49
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••