Comments
60,261 - 60,280 of 140,771 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66669
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

"Medal Of Honor Recipient Clint Romesha Humbled By Award:(VIDEO INTERVIEW)."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc...
pauper

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66670
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
Man, those Floridian Teapublicans REALLY know how to pick 'em, don't they? Rubio and now this Jim Greer!...SMH...
----------
"Tawdry Allegations May Emerge In Criminal Trial Of Former GOP Chairman Jim Greer."
("Former Florida Republican Party Chairman Jim Greer goes on Trial in Orlando on Money Laundrying and Grand Theft Charges, but a Bahamas Golf Trip with reported Prostitutes could draw more attention.")
Click here:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/10/3226971...
What does your post have to do with the Governor of Tennessee forum It seems like you`re trying to post bs all the time.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66671
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually they think he is dead but will not confirm it until they find a body and positively identify it. As of an hour ago the cabin was still too hot to enter and search. Even then they cannot possibly get a positive ID until tomorrow or even later. There were stories earlier about them finding a body but those were not true.
Odds are he is dead but until they have proof, they are maintaining protection for the targets he named in his manifesto.
If this idiot had a brain he would've included Silly Smelly Senior's name in his manifesto. THAT, would have guaranteed his survival!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66672
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

WILLARD (CM), you shouldn't talk about yourself in that kind of negative way. You are silly, but you're not a Senior, quite yet...as for the smelly, well...I'm not going to get close enough to find out.
But, if they ever invent "smell-net", you might be in trouble.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66673
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
Well Mason, and Really Sassy, I have enjoyed posting with you, but I must get to bed now, so enjoy your Wednesday, and I will post with y`all after work. Goodnight, and have a great hump day.
Thanks. You have a great day.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66674
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, this was just too funny not to respond to.... ROTFLMMFAO!!!!
That`s funny right there^^^^^^^^ i don`t give a damn who you are, LMAO!!!!!
Well you know she would. roflmao. That was bad of me to say but I got a visual of her and that's what it was.
Big Beef

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66675
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Wow, you guys talk a lot about nothing.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66676
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, this explains alot! I wonder if Rubio is any relation to Jeb Bush's Cuban Wife or maybe, friends with his Drug-addicted Daughter?
Rubio is about on the same intelligence level as the Bushes...dump as a box of rocks! Since Dumb People tend to associate with other Dumb People, I can believe that J. Bush and Rubio would be the best of Friends. J. Bush is supposed to be the smartest one in the Bush Family, but that's not saying much.
----------
"Marco Rubio's School Voucher Plan Shows Strong Jeb Bush Ties."

("Sen. Marco Rubio's just-announced Educational Voucher Plan for Poor Kids shows he wants to talk about more than Immigration and that his relationship with Former Gov. Jeb Bush is solid.")

Click here:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/12/3231212...
a lot not alot stupid

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66677
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

If all of you "politics" Posters are so easily intimidated and don't intend to post anymore, then I'm not hanging around, either.
As for my stalker/Harasser...IGNORE HIM, and his little band of 3 or 4 Psychos, if that many! He's going to be on a Psycopathic Tirade until the Judge puts him in jail. I was told by somebody that knows about these kinds of People, that he would be and to expect it, when he was found Guilty! So, it's no surprise to me.
Just skip over their Posts and don't read them...that's what I do!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66678
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
WILLARD (CM), you shouldn't talk about yourself in that kind of negative way. You are silly, but you're not a Senior, quite yet...as for the smelly, well...I'm not going to get close enough to find out.
But, if they ever invent "smell-net", you might be in trouble.
SSS that's perfect for you sugar. I think I'd probably add one more S for slut otherwise it fits you perfectly, unlike my name, which never did. Oh by the way honey bunny I don't think I ever thanked you for it. And I never will...roflmao.

That's all...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66679
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, this explains alot! I wonder if Rubio is any relation to Jeb Bush's Cuban Wife or maybe, friends with his Drug-addicted Daughter?
Rubio is about on the same intelligence level as the Bushes...dump as a box of rocks! Since Dumb People tend to associate with other Dumb People, I can believe that J. Bush and Rubio would be the best of Friends. J. Bush is supposed to be the smartest one in the Bush Family, but that's not saying much.
----------
"Marco Rubio's School Voucher Plan Shows Strong Jeb Bush Ties."

("Sen. Marco Rubio's just-announced Educational Voucher Plan for Poor Kids shows he wants to talk about more than Immigration and that his relationship with Former Gov. Jeb Bush is solid.")

Click here:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/12/3231212...
<<yawning wishing she would stop spamming>>.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66680
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
If all of you "politics" Posters are so easily intimidated and don't intend to post anymore, then I'm not hanging around, either.
As for my stalker/Harasser...IGNORE HIM, and his little band of 3 or 4 Psychos, if that many! He's going to be on a Psycopathic Tirade until the Judge puts him in jail. I was told by somebody that knows about these kinds of People, that he would be and to expect it, when he was found Guilty! So, it's no surprise to me.
Just skip over their Posts and don't read them...that's what I do!
Speaking that that Linda. Just in case you overlooked a question posted to you last night key me ask it again.

Another poster ask: "Please explain why you freely gave up your screen name to someone who is stalking and harassing you?"

We are waiting for your reply doll face.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66681
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Lol! So true!
----------
"Colbert On GOP 'Civil War':'The First Thing They'll Have To Fight Over Is Who Gets The Confederate Flag'.

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/13/colbert...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66682
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
If all of you "politics" Posters are so easily intimidated and don't intend to post anymore, then I'm not hanging around, either.
As for my stalker/Harasser...IGNORE HIM, and his little band of 3 or 4 Psychos, if that many! He's going to be on a Psycopathic Tirade until the Judge puts him in jail. I was told by somebody that knows about these kinds of People, that he would be and to expect it, when he was found Guilty! So, it's no surprise to me.
Just skip over their Posts and don't read them...that's what I do!
Linda,I enjoy the political discussions, as you know, and for the last few days, I have had a few laughs poking a stick at the lower life forms that have taken over the thread and counting the responses to my posts, as other politics posters as you call them, have dropped off the thread. I even got a kick out of "Willard" warning me to beware of "MGurl" , since I am a "liberal man" ! I actually spit my coffee on my keyboard, as if I couldn't swat that thing like the bug it is ! Sadly, I haven't been able to get "Carol" or "Mary Ann" to reappear. Still, it isn't entertaining enough to wade through a few dozen posts filled with profanity and bile in an effort to find a coherant response to a political comment. Since I can, and do discuss politics with any number of people each day, I will spend a moment occasionally poking fun at the trolls, but for me the political discussions on this thread are over, at least for now.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66683
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Linda,I enjoy the political discussions, as you know, and for the last few days, I have had a few laughs poking a stick at the lower life forms that have taken over the thread and counting the responses to my posts, as other politics posters as you call them, have dropped off the thread. I even got a kick out of "Willard" warning me to beware of "MGurl" , since I am a "liberal man" ! I actually spit my coffee on my keyboard, as if I couldn't swat that thing like the bug it is ! Sadly, I haven't been able to get "Carol" or "Mary Ann" to reappear. Still, it isn't entertaining enough to wade through a few dozen posts filled with profanity and bile in an effort to find a coherant response to a political comment. Since I can, and do discuss politics with any number of people each day, I will spend a moment occasionally poking fun at the trolls, but for me the political discussions on this thread are over, at least for now.
Good Morning, Ot. I understand and, unfortunately, that's probably the way that everybody else feels, also.
But, since the Trolls are all Teapublicans, that's their intent in being here...to silence everybody that isn't as ignorant and sick as they are.
They've destroyed every Thread they've ever gone on, including their own, on the Memphis, TN. Forum, titled "The Troll Bridge". It's pretty bad when you are do boring that you bore all the others Posters that are just as boring as you are. But, they did it...and it didn't take them long, either! LMAO!
Just be thankful that you don't have to carry on a converation with them , in person...it would absolutely be Mental Torture worse than anything the Koreans and Chinese ever dreamed up. "Torture by Boredom". Lol! It's practically guaranteed to kill you in a short amount of time. With Trolls and their "Boredom Torture", who needs Water-boarding? Lol!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66684
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh, and Thank You for your support, OT, my Friend...I did notice!:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66685
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Linda,I enjoy the political discussions, as you know, and for the last few days, I have had a few laughs poking a stick at the lower life forms that have taken over the thread and counting the responses to my posts, as other politics posters as you call them, have dropped off the thread. I even got a kick out of "Willard" warning me to beware of "MGurl" , since I am a "liberal man" ! I actually spit my coffee on my keyboard, as if I couldn't swat that thing like the bug it is ! Sadly, I haven't been able to get "Carol" or "Mary Ann" to reappear. Still, it isn't entertaining enough to wade through a few dozen posts filled with profanity and bile in an effort to find a coherant response to a political comment. Since I can, and do discuss politics with any number of people each day, I will spend a moment occasionally poking fun at the trolls, but for me the political discussions on this thread are over, at least for now.
Bye Bye Baby! You sound like the bully on the playground who lost his first fight. In case you haven't noticed your form of political debate not only is boring but ignorant at best. Bullying and calling names to every poster who disagrees with you certainly doesn't gain you or Linda any supporters nor will your outward plea of defeat. Grow up and grow a pair man! Your performance and drama is that of a grade school child. Take your sorry azz on to another site and let them read your ramblings for awhile and take your slut with you.

That's all...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66686
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
Oh, and Thank You for your support, OT, my Friend...I did notice!:)
<<<yawning>> >

You two act like you are giving an acceptance speech at the Grammys to each other. PM that foolish mess to each other and don't post it for others to have to scroll past. Unfornuately we couldn't blast you two bully's off this site it we wanted to. Linda is proof of that after bringing her saggy old azz back after I publicly humiliated her in a crowd of her peers. she knows no shame and I suspect Mr Chuckles doesn't either or he would promote himself as such a girl.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66687
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, Ot. I understand and, unfortunately, that's probably the way that everybody else feels, also.
But, since the Trolls are all Teapublicans, that's their intent in being here...to silence everybody that isn't as ignorant and sick as they are.
They've destroyed every Thread they've ever gone on, including their own, on the Memphis, TN. Forum, titled "The Troll Bridge". It's pretty bad when you are do boring that you bore all the others Posters that are just as boring as you are. But, they did it...and it didn't take them long, either! LMAO!
Just be thankful that you don't have to carry on a converation with them , in person...it would absolutely be Mental Torture worse than anything the Koreans and Chinese ever dreamed up. "Torture by Boredom". Lol! It's practically guaranteed to kill you in a short amount of time. With Trolls and their "Boredom Torture", who needs Water-boarding? Lol!
You give them too much credit my friend ! They are here to say outrageous things to people, not to promote an agenda, since minds are never changed by their tactics. Those tactics drive others to their respective corners. These are "people" and I am using the term loosely, that want to say what they post to other's faces but are too weak and impotent to do so. Consequently they hide behind a keyboard and spew the words and hate anonymously. The game is to get attention and the more they get, the more they want, so each outrageous comment MUST be topped by the next ! They are really poor tortured souls that deserve pity.
What they do is the price we pay for "free speech" and while it isn't pretty, they do more to promote the agenda that you and I subscribe to than we can ever do on our own, since no rational person, no matter how conservative their ideaology would stoop to join their ranks ! Have a great day !
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66688
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bye Bye Baby! You sound like the bully on the playground who lost his first fight. In case you haven't noticed your form of political debate not only is boring but ignorant at best. Bullying and calling names to every poster who disagrees with you certainly doesn't gain you or Linda any supporters nor will your outward plea of defeat. Grow up and grow a pair man! Your performance and drama is that of a grade school child. Take your sorry azz on to another site and let them read your ramblings for awhile and take your slut with you.
That's all...
I thought you were not going to respond to me anymore ?? Was that the first lie you told this week ?? Chuckles !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 1 hr loadediper 266
Sheriff Department Budget 1 hr retired jailor 29
Ever had a weggie so bad that it? 1 hr James 3
I hear footsteps.... 2 hr Hot Air 14
ryan armstrong (Jun '13) 2 hr eyes 8
U.S Nitrogen/ Austin Powders (Oct '11) 2 hr pete spider 143
James and Leslie mcmahan 2 hr kent 6
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 2 hr feibleman 125
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr Dr Wu 28
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 5 hr Flows down river 190
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 8 hr yep 23
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••