Mason

United States

#66609 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know, every poster that I know of, has tried to talk some sense into her, doing no good, but trying, we all told her that IF she would at least try to be pleasant with posters, then mabye they would return the same to her, but she absolutely refuses to even try to be nice, so whatever she gets, she gets. It`s her own fault for thinking that just because she`s old, everyone owes her the world.
Sorry, but that ain`t the way it works with me. If someone is nice to me, I return the kindness, but if not, well......... anyone that knows me, knows what happens next.
I agree 100%

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66612 Feb 13, 2013
"I actually laughed out loud at the way Rubio was sweating, wiping his mouth, getting cotton-mouth, and grabbing a bottle of water right in the middle of his rebuttal speech. I had never seen anything like that before out of anybody giving the Reputtal. But, I really said, "you've got to be kidding", as I was laughing, at that phony smile at the very end. I can't believe that Rubio actually did that! But, he did...I saw it with my own eyes! What a ridiculous Person...and the Voters in Florida voted this Stooge into Public Office! Are they crazy!!! LMAO!
----------
"Marco Rubio's Drinking Problem."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/marco-r...
Mason

United States

#66613 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>She has managed to run everyone in her pathetic life away from her, simply by being the b!tch loud mouth old grouchy evil skank that she is!
I feel no pity or shame for her, because everyone has the choice to change, and she refuses, so it is what it is.
Agreed.
I think she gets off on everyone talking bad to/about her.
I thinks she treats everyone bad on purpose just so they will talk bad about her. Then she sits there with her 17 incher between her legs.

Location hidden

#66616 Feb 13, 2013
Oh, and I forgot to mention that almost every word that came out of Rubio's mouth was a Lie. The more he lied, the drier his mouth got and the more he sweated! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I thought Bobby Jindal was bad when he gave the
Rebuttal a few years back, but Rubio made Jindal look like the Star Graduate of all the Dale Carnegie Public Speaking Courses!

To all you Floridians who voted for that "JOKE"...what have you done?!?! LMAO!
Mason

United States

#66617 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>So, you saw it with your own four eyes?
Ha, that still ain`t saying much!
I bet the cob webs got wet while she watched her "god" Obama. lmao.
Mason

United States

#66618 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO, oh, you read the post about her 17 inch lap top too, huh?
I just wonder if it ever gets in the way of her super sonic, d!ldo?
LMFAO. Yes I remember that from a couple of years ago. She probably has jumper cables hooked up to the d!ldo, instead of 1.5 volts, she has 12 volts running through it. That or it is powered by a super charged v8. lmao.

Location hidden

#66621 Feb 13, 2013
For those of you that didn't see it, here is Rubio's "Defining Moment". LMAO!
----------
"Marco Rubio's 'Water Bottle-Gate' Moment:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57569097/...
Mason

United States

#66623 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>EWWWWH, so the spiders did all of that hard work for nothing, much less having to put up with the smell of things. ROTFLMAO!
I'm sure the smell has eroded their DNA. Poor little spiders lmao.
Mason

United States

#66624 Feb 13, 2013
I smell something, I think she is trying to yell at me from her front door. That or she aimed her azz out the front door.

Location hidden

#66629 Feb 13, 2013
"Obama Signs Executive Order To Defend U.S. Infrastructure From Cyberattacks."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/12/obama-s...
S E S

United States

#66630 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don`t even like spiders, but I really feel sorry for them.
Me too. lol
S E S

United States

#66632 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh hell, she might have sharted.
Schit, and farted at the same time, lmao!
If only, But I'm afraid it has to do with a fat roll.
S E S

United States

#66633 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stoopidass, I don`t know if you notice or not, but your post count is frozen, so that means that topix is investigating as to why you have two accounts with the same IP. I guess you are fixing to loose that very important account. ROTFLMAO!!I told ya, it was coming, fatass bytch!
LMFAO!
S E S

United States

#66636 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>BAWHAHAHAHAHA!!!OMG, you are gonna make me spit my tea out on my keyboard... ROTFLMMFAO!!!!
I feel bad for her poor car. You know the poor engine is thinking, "why can't I just throw a rod".
And the seats, imagine the smell? lmao.

Location hidden

#66638 Feb 13, 2013
I think Boehner knew what Obama was REALLY saying, because he was so fidgety at times, I began to wonder if he was sitting in a heated chair that somebody had set on "Super High" heat! Lol!
----------
"Aggressive Speech, Even More Aggressive Message."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/state-o...
S E S

United States

#66641 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>EWWWH, so what you are saying is that she just came inside out of the rain from taking her monthly bath, and forgot some certain areas of importance?
Those fat rolls hold rain water. The people think it is the dump they smell, but...... lmao

Location hidden

#66644 Feb 13, 2013
"Raising Minimum Wage Would Ease Income Gap But Carries Political Risks."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/13/us/politics...
S E S

United States

#66648 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe that Obama brown off of your nose, I know you can smell schit, or have you just gotten used to that smell by now, because you smell schit everyday?
Do that neighborhood a favor, and please TRY to sit with those fat gravy filled legs closed, because dayum, everyone around there is tired of the sewer smell.
All of us neighbors puke when she comes out and open up the "legs" . Ah fawk brb gotta puke just from the thought.
S E S

United States

#66649 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>So a schit, shower shave and douche, would do her absolutely NO good, right:)
Right! lmao.:0

Location hidden

#66651 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you can bet with all of that weight waddling around on those floors everyday, that her floors are gonna be nothing more than tooth picks very soon. Have ya ever seen a pic of her house, and that tiny car? How does she get that bigass in that car? I bet she has to soak her fatass in crisco, and slide in the door.
She claimed to me that someone came in the dead of night and messed her door up. Now that may be so but who with any pride would leave their own personal property in that condition regardless of how it got to that state? Again, it shows lack of respect in herself as well as her things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah and jordan 11 min Sybil 3
On the 1st day of Christmas 11 min From Jenny xoxo 34
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 15 min Screw Beech Creek... 278
Thieves on Chuckey Pike 19 min RobbedOnChristmas 1
Feeling lonely for the holidays 26 min onlooker 141
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Bree_Z 5,643
Boone Fletcher 3 hr Zippy 3
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 3 hr From Jenny xoxo 162
Principal at Mosheim 18 hr Geeze Louise 79
Greeneville Dating