Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I bet she burns through an 8 pack of energizer batteries every time Obama give a speech.
Mason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

interesting enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
I loved the litter box reference. TFF!
She's gone bat $hit ¢razy!
Ë? You have to wonder if Linda Coopers family tree had more then one branch.
I think all the branches broke off.
goat head cheese

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

goat head cheese wrote: <quoted text> She hounded a 15 yr old here in Lewisburg almost to death by stalking her all over topix.net and then found out her real name and harassed her on facebook until the girl tried to commit suicide over the things Linda was posting about her saying she was gay and then her schoolmates started saying the same thing and told her they read it on topix.net and face book. Her family had to move and the girl is doing better now from what we are told.
TinkerBell38320 wrote:
<quoted text>
How atrocious! Hope the family is doing well and the child can recover without any long term pain.
From what I hear the girl is doing ok but still not well. The whole experience changed her life. We all wish her the very best and hope she is not so hurt that it affects her entire life.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Rubio should be a Comedian, rather than a Politician...he'd be much more of a success in that Profession.
Mason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Rubio should be a Comedian, rather than a Politician...he'd be much more of a success in that Profession.
Explain to us how your stalker got your old name.
Mason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, you poor person. I sure hate the fact that you have to be blinded by that sight everyday.
I think you should sneak over there, and paint her windows black.
I hate to go outside, I think she is tryin to flirt with me.
GAG,LMAO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
I watched the President speak tonight trying to understand his intentions on spurring our economy. Instead, I saw the same speech he made while campaigning the first time.

One of his statements was as follows,

He stated -

“A growing economy that creates good, middle-class jobs—that must be the North Star that guides our efforts,” Obama said.“Every day, we should ask ourselves three questions as a nation: How do we attract more jobs to our shores? How do we equip our people with the skills needed to do those jobs? And how do we make sure that hard work leads to a decent living?”

His actions -

Throw as many entitlements as you possibly can at the middle and lower classes. How that leads to hard work I have no idea.

Tax and regulate businesses so they "toe the line" and promote a union based work force that forces every business to pay for even more entitlements. This will certainly keep jobs from going overseas.

Incent people not to work through more federal entitlement via increased unemployment benefits, food stamps, welfare, free cell phones, free heathcare, etc. That will certainly equip our people with the skills necessary to obtain high paying jobs.

And to pay for it all ... more taxes.

He might as well have said let's turn our country into Sweden or Norway where nobody works, there is no industry, there in no ingenuity or creativity, nobody that possesses more than layman skills, and to the rest of the world, is totally irrelevant. That certainly is an objective worth shooting for.

I fully expect to get bashed for this post, especially from the renown LNL, Linda, RS or whatever she calls herself this week. And in anticipation of her reply, I will simply say I am not a member of the Tea Party, I do not watch Fox News, I am not gay nor am I brainwashed. I basically see a scenario forming where LNL, RS, Linda or whatever will have the same standard of living as me even though she chooses to spend all her time on Topix slamming everyone who disagrees with her while I spend 60 hours a week working my ass off trying to get ahead. To me, that is unfair. That is what I keep hearing our President say he wants.

Just my opinion of course.
One correction. RS is no longer associated with Linda in whole or in part. You also failed to mention she will accuse you of doing drugs, being Joe and being her neighbor. The rest you have pretty much got correct. Thanks dear. Have a great evening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not anywhere close to being "near the end", that's just your Bi-polar, Manic, diseased-mind delusion, Stalker/Harasser, but my guess is that your "end" is closer than it's ever been since you came here...one way or the other.
Is that a threat against my life for making an azz of you? If it is you had better retract that statement. I've warned you to stay within your legal rights to trash me for the last time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO, so true. I bet that when she sits on the toilet, she writes JK, JK,JK,JK, in the cat`s liter box.
Her flooring in that little disheveled house probably looks like a litter box.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mason wrote:
<quoted text>You gave your old name to your stalker? LMAO, now I've heard it all.
Doesn't she make a lot of sense? I'm glad someone else can see the ignorance and lies in her post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

interesting enough wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.
I loved the litter box reference. TFF!
She's gone bat $hit ¢razy!
Ë? You have to wonder if Linda Coopers family tree had more then one branch.
One wonders if they all rode the same trunk. If I were to guess I'd say, "closer kin is deep in", with that family.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe these people have known each other for a long time and we just didn't know. "Chuckles" does sound like a clown name, maybe he and his stupid friends worked together in the Circus where they met their leader in the human oddity section.
You got a point there. I could actually picture her as the bearded lady..........make that woman. She is no lady.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mason wrote:
<quoted text>Explain to us how your stalker got your old name.
She's gonna ignore you because you caught her in several lies with this post.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
I watched the President speak tonight trying to understand his intentions on spurring our economy. Instead, I saw the same speech he made while campaigning the first time.
One of his statements was as follows,
He stated -
“A growing economy that creates good, middle-class jobs—that must be the North Star that guides our efforts,” Obama said.“Every day, we should ask ourselves three questions as a nation: How do we attract more jobs to our shores? How do we equip our people with the skills needed to do those jobs? And how do we make sure that hard work leads to a decent living?”
His actions -
Throw as many entitlements as you possibly can at the middle and lower classes. How that leads to hard work I have no idea.
Tax and regulate businesses so they "toe the line" and promote a union based work force that forces every business to pay for even more entitlements. This will certainly keep jobs from going overseas.
Incent people not to work through more federal entitlement via increased unemployment benefits, food stamps, welfare, free cell phones, free heathcare, etc. That will certainly equip our people with the skills necessary to obtain high paying jobs.
And to pay for it all ... more taxes.
He might as well have said let's turn our country into Sweden or Norway where nobody works, there is no industry, there in no ingenuity or creativity, nobody that possesses more than layman skills, and to the rest of the world, is totally irrelevant. That certainly is an objective worth shooting for.
I fully expect to get bashed for this post, especially from the renown LNL, Linda, RS or whatever she calls herself this week. And in anticipation of her reply, I will simply say I am not a member of the Tea Party, I do not watch Fox News, I am not gay nor am I brainwashed. I basically see a scenario forming where LNL, RS, Linda or whatever will have the same standard of living as me even though she chooses to spend all her time on Topix slamming everyone who disagrees with her while I spend 60 hours a week working my ass off trying to get ahead. To me, that is unfair. That is what I keep hearing our President say he wants.
Just my opinion of course.
I personally liked the part where he said let's move more people into the middle class by raising the minimum wage to $9/hr. That way they can spend less time at the food banks and more at the grocery stores. I guess he thinks all those stores and suppliers will not raise their prices to cover the added expense. Or maybe even fire some workers to cover the loss. If they raise the prices we would just have a higher paid lower class, because the extra money will buy no more at the higher prices. He knows nothing about money.
Mason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's gonna ignore you because you caught her in several lies with this post.
I agree. lol
Mason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you can bet with all of that weight waddling around on those floors everyday, that her floors are gonna be nothing more than tooth picks very soon. Have ya ever seen a pic of her house, and that tiny car? How does she get that bigass in that car? I bet she has to soak her fatass in crisco, and slide in the door.
A lot of crisco. That's why all of the neighbors call it a slick car.
Mason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my- images/708/lindamcooperhouse5. jpg/
Cooper`s shack. She aint even got enough money to finish the paint job on the door.
That's it. I see it every day lol.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Did you Guys know that Christopher Dorner, the Ex-LAPD Cop is dead. I wonder if the version of his death is actually what happened?
And wouldn't it be something, if it's really not him...but it probably is.
I just wish it had all never happened. It's all so very, very sad.
Actually they think he is dead but will not confirm it until they find a body and positively identify it. As of an hour ago the cabin was still too hot to enter and search. Even then they cannot possibly get a positive ID until tomorrow or even later. There were stories earlier about them finding a body but those were not true.
Odds are he is dead but until they have proof, they are maintaining protection for the targets he named in his manifesto.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
BTW Folks, now the LAPD is saying that the body in the burned-out cabin is NOT that of Christopher Dorner!
Here is the New York Times story on it ands I was wrong, not in what I said. I actually heard it 3 hours ago, not an hour ago. I was listening to Hannity on Fox when the broke away for the news conference. See Linda if you listened to Fox, you would have known it 2 hours earlier.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

They also said that IF there is a body in there, and depending on the condition of that body, it could take days or even weeks to get a positive ID from DNA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cold Sprinds Mtn. 7 min Puddin 2
zumba (Sep '13) 7 min w_f_o 29
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 12 min Pink 47
If we had a real newspaper in this town 48 min Send Letter 4
Summer Street 52 min Mel 33
Do u bruce easy? 1 hr Dr Wu 5
Lost respect for GPD 1 hr Gunslinger 67
Eddie Overholt arrest question 4 hr Gunslinger 36
•••