Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66567 Feb 12, 2013
Mason wrote:
<quoted text>You gave your old name to your stalker? LMAO, now I've heard it all.
Doesn't she make a lot of sense? I'm glad someone else can see the ignorance and lies in her post.

Location hidden

#66569 Feb 12, 2013
interesting enough wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.
I loved the litter box reference. TFF!
She's gone bat $hit ¢razy!
Ë? You have to wonder if Linda Coopers family tree had more then one branch.
One wonders if they all rode the same trunk. If I were to guess I'd say, "closer kin is deep in", with that family.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#66571 Feb 12, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe these people have known each other for a long time and we just didn't know. "Chuckles" does sound like a clown name, maybe he and his stupid friends worked together in the Circus where they met their leader in the human oddity section.
You got a point there. I could actually picture her as the bearded lady..........make that woman. She is no lady.

Location hidden

#66572 Feb 12, 2013
Mason wrote:
<quoted text>Explain to us how your stalker got your old name.
She's gonna ignore you because you caught her in several lies with this post.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#66575 Feb 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
I watched the President speak tonight trying to understand his intentions on spurring our economy. Instead, I saw the same speech he made while campaigning the first time.
One of his statements was as follows,
He stated -
A growing economy that creates good, middle-class jobsthat must be the North Star that guides our efforts, Obama said.Every day, we should ask ourselves three questions as a nation: How do we attract more jobs to our shores? How do we equip our people with the skills needed to do those jobs? And how do we make sure that hard work leads to a decent living?
His actions -
Throw as many entitlements as you possibly can at the middle and lower classes. How that leads to hard work I have no idea.
Tax and regulate businesses so they "toe the line" and promote a union based work force that forces every business to pay for even more entitlements. This will certainly keep jobs from going overseas.
Incent people not to work through more federal entitlement via increased unemployment benefits, food stamps, welfare, free cell phones, free heathcare, etc. That will certainly equip our people with the skills necessary to obtain high paying jobs.
And to pay for it all ... more taxes.
He might as well have said let's turn our country into Sweden or Norway where nobody works, there is no industry, there in no ingenuity or creativity, nobody that possesses more than layman skills, and to the rest of the world, is totally irrelevant. That certainly is an objective worth shooting for.
I fully expect to get bashed for this post, especially from the renown LNL, Linda, RS or whatever she calls herself this week. And in anticipation of her reply, I will simply say I am not a member of the Tea Party, I do not watch Fox News, I am not gay nor am I brainwashed. I basically see a scenario forming where LNL, RS, Linda or whatever will have the same standard of living as me even though she chooses to spend all her time on Topix slamming everyone who disagrees with her while I spend 60 hours a week working my ass off trying to get ahead. To me, that is unfair. That is what I keep hearing our President say he wants.
Just my opinion of course.
I personally liked the part where he said let's move more people into the middle class by raising the minimum wage to $9/hr. That way they can spend less time at the food banks and more at the grocery stores. I guess he thinks all those stores and suppliers will not raise their prices to cover the added expense. Or maybe even fire some workers to cover the loss. If they raise the prices we would just have a higher paid lower class, because the extra money will buy no more at the higher prices. He knows nothing about money.
Mason

United States

#66576 Feb 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's gonna ignore you because you caught her in several lies with this post.
I agree. lol
Mason

United States

#66577 Feb 12, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you can bet with all of that weight waddling around on those floors everyday, that her floors are gonna be nothing more than tooth picks very soon. Have ya ever seen a pic of her house, and that tiny car? How does she get that bigass in that car? I bet she has to soak her fatass in crisco, and slide in the door.
A lot of crisco. That's why all of the neighbors call it a slick car.
Mason

United States

#66578 Feb 12, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my- images/708/lindamcooperhouse5. jpg/
Cooper`s shack. She aint even got enough money to finish the paint job on the door.
That's it. I see it every day lol.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#66580 Feb 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Did you Guys know that Christopher Dorner, the Ex-LAPD Cop is dead. I wonder if the version of his death is actually what happened?
And wouldn't it be something, if it's really not him...but it probably is.
I just wish it had all never happened. It's all so very, very sad.
Actually they think he is dead but will not confirm it until they find a body and positively identify it. As of an hour ago the cabin was still too hot to enter and search. Even then they cannot possibly get a positive ID until tomorrow or even later. There were stories earlier about them finding a body but those were not true.
Odds are he is dead but until they have proof, they are maintaining protection for the targets he named in his manifesto.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#66583 Feb 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
BTW Folks, now the LAPD is saying that the body in the burned-out cabin is NOT that of Christopher Dorner!
Here is the New York Times story on it ands I was wrong, not in what I said. I actually heard it 3 hours ago, not an hour ago. I was listening to Hannity on Fox when the broke away for the news conference. See Linda if you listened to Fox, you would have known it 2 hours earlier.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#66586 Feb 12, 2013
They also said that IF there is a body in there, and depending on the condition of that body, it could take days or even weeks to get a positive ID from DNA.
Mason

United States

#66588 Feb 12, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I feel so bad for you. Just please try not to go blind. I know that all it takes is a split second to lose your sight after seeing something that horrific, so like I suggested before, try to keep those dark shades on, rain or shine. LOL!
I need some UFP ( Ultra Fat Proof)glasses. LMAO.
Mason

United States

#66592 Feb 12, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you really do need some UPF glasses in a bad way, lol.
Heck, i`m worried about you going blind. LOL!
She is so fat she was baptized in Sea World.

lmao.
Mason

United States

#66593 Feb 12, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
How do you find a Linda Cooper`s c^nt?
You flip through the folds until you smell schit, and then go back one!
ROTFLMAO, I know it was gross, but I just couldn`t resist.
LMFAO! I think that is the fold that is always open when she walks by.
Mason

United States

#66599 Feb 12, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMMFAO!!!!
I`m sure the smell of schit, and fish is BAD! It smells like raw sewage,i`m sure.
That wreck-tum, do smell baaadd. lmao
Mason

United States

#66600 Feb 12, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
Linda Cooper is so poor, she fills her ice trays with toilet water!
No wonder I can never tell if she is talking to me or farting at me.
Mason

United States

#66601 Feb 12, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
What's the difference between Linda and a walrus?
One has whiskers and smells of fish; the other one's a walrus.
Even Charlie the Tuna turned her down.
Mason

United States

#66602 Feb 12, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
Linda is so ugly, she scares blind kids away.
Even Helen Keller wrote a book called:
"Beware, the tail of the smelly cat".

Location hidden

#66606 Feb 13, 2013
Does anybody really think that this bunch of Teapublican Traitors even deserve to live in this Country, much less to vote on issues that will affect yours and my life?
They haven't changed their attitude one bit! They couldn't care less about this Country or you and me! All they care about is lining their pockets with the "Protection" money that the Super Wealthy pay them. That's it!
Teapublicans = DC Mafia. Same goals, same greed, same tactics! VOTE THEM OUT in 2014, before they finish ruining your Life!
----------
""Not Suprisingly, House Republicans Pan State Of The Union."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57569103/...
Mason

United States

#66607 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>BAHAHAHAHA, I`m sure that`s why she can`t find anyone to move in with her, for company, or otherwise.
OMG, can you imagine having to wake up, and see that whale waddling out of the bathroom?
I think I just threw up a little.
LMFAO!
Give me a horses head any day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 53 min Jennifer Renee 5,505
Hookers in Greeneville (Mar '11) 55 min TNCowboy 66
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 58 min From Jenny xoxo 12
your first love 1 hr HolyChaos76 126
Who are the best pool players? 1 hr Melissa1333 16
Scintillare Restaurant... any better ? 1 hr Fred From Zanzibar 6
Gino's Restaurant CLOSED! 1 hr Major Tom 3
What is your favorite poem? 2 hr csmaven 78
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 11 hr Ignorance 93
Well, there went that one... Tue TROLL BUFFET 655
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search