|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Most likely , you look the same or very similar.
Not likely at all. Actually quite the opposite but one thing is VERY likely. You will never be afforded the opportunity to know.

That's all...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to show you ignorance?
I see that you don`t have to try too hard, you moron.
PSSST, HEY! your stupidity,is showing right now....
You must be the perverted peeping fairy who writes your phone number all over the men's room wall at the new gas station? We're going to catch you someday!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely at all. Actually quite the opposite but one thing is VERY likely. You will never be afforded the opportunity to know.
That's all...
O.K., who sprinkled fairy dust?
GladImNotu

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation ^^^^^^^^^ I wish I could be something other than a q^eer, but mommy told me that I would always be a small minded, little dckless twit.
It's okay to twist my words. People with your disposition often feel the need retaliate in that way, and from reading your posts you do it quite often. Also, your displays of hatred speaks volumes about your mental inabilities to form close relationships.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Right in the middle of the State of the Union address, the "political thread" is a chat room filled with a foul-mouthed group of society's most offensive members (and their immoral enablers) shouting profane and hostile insults at anyone that doesn't belong to their little junior high playground clique.

Conservatives like to say that the "Godless Liberals" are destroying the moral fiber of this country, but I am seeing a collection of conservatives slinging venom that would surely not please the Savior they conveniently drag out when they want to point fingers at the liberals and scream "Sinner!" If any of you had any Christian decency whatsoever, you would not be so cavalierly engaging in such disgusting rhetoric.

Would you people like your children or grandchildren hearing the things you're typing on this thread spoken aloud in your own screaming voice?

The responses from those "righteous" conservatives will undoubtedly prove my point.
tracker

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

GladImNotu wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you a bed of roses. Are you a gay guy? Or butch? If you're not demon possessed, I'd be surprised. You certainly have some sad issues. The way you attack some of these people, and I don't know them from Shiloh, you have quite an obsession with large people. Does that mean you are probably trapped in your home by acute obesity? Looking back at past posts it would seem you have a lot of time to spend here and have a lot of anger issues. I also noticed you have a vexation with the size of a males penis. That is what makes me wonder if you're really a gay man. I hope you have some sort of family they can look in on you.
Here is Sassy. You're not that slick.
GladImNotu

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to say, that you are mistaken! If you do`t like my posts, you queer little pedophile, don`t read them! I don`t give a fck what anyone thinks about my posts! I post what I want to post, to who I want to post it to, and if that`s too much for your little poosie virgin eyes, then get the fck off of topix, because I AIN`T CHANGING A Gawddamed thing to please your fcked up ass! So go choke on a dck, and suffocate!
I can truly understand where you are coming from. I have a bit of experience with diagnosing sexual deviants as yourself. Although you do display some irrational thought construction and process, I feel you could still be successfully treated. I see you are from Mississippi, if you would like, perhaps I could suggest a few psychiatrists for you.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Child, you don`t have enough balls between your oldass legs to get on just one of my nerves.
But try harder Chuckles, you just might get good at it, one day soon, before you croak!
P.S. CHUCKLES!
:)
Please stop chasing you little grand daughter`s friends around the living room, grandpa, you are much too old for those little girls.
And, no! They don`t need any help in the bathroom either.
Ewwwh,you are icky, and creepy, you nasty pedo.
when I was a child, I knew a guy named chuckles. He worked in a circus. The worse a clown. I thought he would be dead by now, but I see he is alive and well and posting on here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You can`t suggest schit for me, but I can suggest where you stick your opinion, and your psychiatrists, how about that?
Are your kids as dumb as you are? I damn sure hope not!
I pity the lives your children have to endure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I eagerly await your assertions that you are a splendid mother. Please don't keep us waiting.
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
Right in the middle of the State of the Union address, the "political thread" is a chat room filled with a foul-mouthed group of society's most offensive members (and their immoral enablers) shouting profane and hostile insults at anyone that doesn't belong to their little junior high playground clique.
Conservatives like to say that the "Godless Liberals" are destroying the moral fiber of this country, but I am seeing a collection of conservatives slinging venom that would surely not please the Savior they conveniently drag out when they want to point fingers at the liberals and scream "Sinner!" If any of you had any Christian decency whatsoever, you would not be so cavalierly engaging in such disgusting rhetoric.
Would you people like your children or grandchildren hearing the things you're typing on this thread spoken aloud in your own screaming voice?
The responses from those "righteous" conservatives will undoubtedly prove my point.
And yet here you are,in the middle of it no doubt.FUnny your stupid ass just points fingers at the "righteous" conservatives. Tell your slut mommie to get off the thread and it would be a better place. NO one wants to hear her blowing off at the cocksucker.Now i know where you get it from, p*s

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

So, leave and stop yoir disgusting rhetoric.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Maybe that is because most intelligent posters have the good sense to realize that with current Administration the State of the Union Address is nothing more than a pack of more lies aimed toward idiots such as you. I'm just saying...
GladImNotu

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You can`t suggest schit for me, but I can suggest where you stick your opinion, and your psychiatrists, how about that?
Are your kids as dumb as you are? I damn sure hope not!
Well I can't say I'm surprised at your rejection. About the only other options would be have some members of a nearby Christian church come pray over you in hopes to rid you of your demons. I say demons because it is obvious your possession has a strong hold on you indicating multiple demons. The more demons in you, the nastier you will become and loss of motor control will come with it. I noticed your typing has become somewhat irratic over time. How are your bowel movements? Anal leakage would not be surprising.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

he was* a clown.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

your not yoir

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>when I was a child, I knew a guy named chuckles. He worked in a circus. The worse a clown. I thought he would be dead by now, but I see he is alive and well and posting on here.
I'm puzzled. Linda's co-partner in crime uses the word "chuckles" when he believes his dry humor is witty yet she scolds you for using the phrase "OMG"?

Has she ever entertained the thought that maybe its he who bats for the other team? As far as I'm concerned I'm cool with that but she is so vocally against anyone not heterosexual I'm confused on her thought process. If indeed there is one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I eagerly await your assertions that you are a splendid mother. Please don't keep us waiting.
Who's us? Do you have Linda in your pocket. No one else cares about anything you think, feel or say.

That's all...

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, I know, but you do know that clowns are a dime a dozen too, right?
yeah, but ya know, chuckles was a lot funnier when i was a kid. i guess they lose it with age. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Exactly as I expected.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greeneville Millitia 1 hr FriendofDog 138
School Board Budget $46.8M! Will results reflec... 3 hr Banjo Knees 455
A&W Toby Gaby 4 hr TheRealDeal 27
NUKE MECCA and DESTROY ISLAM (Dec '11) 4 hr yo dude 46
school districts 4 hr New Kid 11
Jordan Greenway 4 hr SpenceisDense 4
Alan dingus 4 hr Allen 3
Who got beat up at the Gr Co Fair Sat Night??? 5 hr who cares 6
county commission took easy way out 9 hr Really Glad 17
unsupervised child falls & breaks arm 16 hr Momma 28