|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

goat head cheese wrote:
Oh hell its just the same Linda that's all over topix.net threatening to send seal team 6 after posters that dont agree with her radical far left wing nut democrat politics.
Never mind.
Now, you wouldn't lie, would you, Ed?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Before I catch your fatass waddling outside, and stomp the fckn life outta you. You ARE RIGHT, it`s ONLY a matter of time! Watch your back b!tch!!
Anytime, you think you've got balls enough to try it, you know where to find me!
goat head cheese

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>That would be the exact same old trouble making FOOL.
She hounded a 15 yr old here in Lewisburg almost to death by stalking her all over topix.net and then found out her real name and harassed her on facebook until the girl tried to commit suicide over the things Linda was posting about her saying she was gay and then her schoolmates started saying the same thing and told her they read it on topix.net and face book. Her family had to move and the girl is doing better now from what we are told.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

goat head cheese wrote:
Oh hell its just the same Linda that's all over topix.net threatening to send seal team 6 after posters that dont agree with her radical far left wing nut democrat politics.
Never mind.
BTW Punk, weren't you warned? Pushing your luck, aren't you?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you wouldn't lie, would you, Ed?
Boo!

You see him everywhere, dontcha?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, bitch, i`m really really scared of your EMPTY threats. They are as empty as that fat head on your shoulders! Your poor little tiny brain rolls around in that big fat head, like a bb in a box car, now STFU, and carry your old ass to the barn and GO to sleep! Do you think your little topix friends are gonna help you from burning in hell, or when I do finally catch you outside, which ever may come first? I DON`T THINK SO, BITCH!
My "little Friend" will, but it didn't come from Topix. Isn't car theft a Felony?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

"Bill Moyers: Why U.S. Internet Access Is Slow, Costly And Unfair."

("Americans are getting bilked for second class Internet Access.")

Click here:
http://www.alternet.org/bill-moyers-why-us-in...

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

goat head cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
She hounded a 15 yr old here in Lewisburg almost to death by stalking her all over topix.net and then found out her real name and harassed her on facebook until the girl tried to commit suicide over the things Linda was posting about her saying she was gay and then her schoolmates started saying the same thing and told her they read it on topix.net and face book. Her family had to move and the girl is doing better now from what we are told.
That's horrible. I'm not surprised. Crypt Keeper will sink to any depths in an attempt to make someone pay for their perceived wrongdoings to her. Her wrath will come full fury for anyone who dares disagree with her over even the most trivial things.
goat head cheese

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Punk, weren't you warned? Pushing your luck, aren't you?
Punk? It appears as though you are the one punked. I read that someone scared you into turning your old screen name over to them. I would call that OWNED. Consider it partial payback for the damage and pain you caused in the life of the 15 yr old girl in Lewisburg.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

goat head cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not a 15-year-old Girl and "he" will have a hell of a time doing that to me. BTW, I'm the one he impersonates, if you didn't already know. I'm listed in the phone Book...if you're for real, tell those Parents to call me and I'll tell them who he really is! The State and Federal Authorities are very familiar with him and he does draw a Check for Mental Illness. They can make it hard on him if they want to.
Satellite Operator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Bill Moyers: Why U.S. Internet Access Is Slow, Costly And Unfair."
("Americans are getting bilked for second class Internet Access.")
Click here:
http://www.alternet.org/bill-moyers-why-us-in...
You are so fat NASA orbits satellites around you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

goat head cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Punk? It appears as though you are the one punked. I read that someone scared you into turning your old screen name over to them. I would call that OWNED. Consider it partial payback for the damage and pain you caused in the life of the 15 yr old girl in Lewisburg.
Yeah well, I guess you believe everything else you're told by the Liars on topic, too. If you're that dumb, you too stupid for me to talk to.
Satellite Operator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not a 15-year-old Girl and "he" will have a hell of a time doing that to me. BTW, I'm the one he impersonates, if you didn't already know. I'm listed in the phone Book...if you're for real, tell those Parents to call me and I'll tell them who he really is! The State and Federal Authorities are very familiar with him and he does draw a Check for Mental Illness. They can make it hard on him if they want to.
You are so fat, you have to wake up in sections.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, bitch, i`m really really scared of your EMPTY threats. They are as empty as that fat head on your shoulders! Your poor little tiny brain rolls around in that big fat head, like a bb in a box car, now STFU, and carry your old ass to the barn and GO to sleep! Do you think your little topix friends are gonna help you from burning in hell, or when I do finally catch you outside, which ever may come first? I DON`T THINK SO, BITCH!
MY empty Threats. You're scared of your own shadow, when you're not hidden behind a computer, and any sensible Person knows it!
YOU THREATENED ME and it was REPORTED, TOO, Liar!
And you don't have a Motorcycle or a Truck! That's another Lie!
you don't even have guts enough to keep sponging off of Step-Daddy since the State Trooper moved in next door to them!
Corn Dog

Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Who wants a beer?
goat head cheese

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the very last person on the planet that her family would
want any contact with. After what you put their daughter through. They have had to move away because of your actions. The last thing they or their daughter needs is you knowing where they live and their phone number. Does your evil know no boundaries?
carpeted munchers

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Folks, have you ever noticed how Ex-Cons, Druggies, Drug Dealers, Thieves, and Gays stick together? Birds of a Feather...
Of course, Bi-Sexuals don't consider that Gay. LMAO!
i here u like to munch on the bush, i guess u do like pie.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Forbes ought to check out Topix.
Corn Dog

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>What`s wrong fatass, did you show your ignorance (once AGAIN) and now you are having a major meltdown on topix? You are a sad, weak, pathetic individual with NOTHING to offer but a bunch of bullschit words that mean absolutely NOTHING, just like you!! You are too weak for topix, you think you do such a good job of dishing it out, but you suck as usual about taking it. Just like YOU SUCK at everything else in your pathetic, miserable, lonely life, just ask Jeffery, and jenna, they will tell you.
Why is it, that you don`t have a man?
I`ll be glad to tell you, it`s because you can`t con-troll them, like you TRY to do all of these posters on topix, just like you TRIED to con-troll ME, Warrior, Judge, Crispy Critter, Intm, Willard, 123 pictures, and more, but you see, it didn`t work, just like it won`t work with any of these smart men on topix. You are a con-troll freak, and no real man is gonna put up with that schit, from any woman! You, looking as bad as you do, have nothing to offer any man, or anyone else for that matter. He!!, you even manage to run off your, so called friends. You even ran off the family dog!
your not very nice are you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I have already sat at the end of your street for two hours waiting on you to come outside, which you NEVER did, but time will tell. Just stop wasting the cops time, by calling them and reporting suspicious vehicles riding down your street!!
You've just admitted that you're Stalking me! You be sure and let me know the next time you do that. You don't know how lucky you are that I didn't come by.
But, that BS, too...you didn't sit at the end of my street and I know it. If you're so big and bad, have the guts to tell us who you really are and don't make up a Name this time! I bet you're too chicken to do it. I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE! I've known for a long time that it was one of the two of you, but today, you told me which one. BTW, where are you staying now, with your IDOL and partner in crime???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I am voting for the HAWK 6 min Max 3
COUNTY 1 million short TAX THE RICH 19 min Not me you dont 10
Eddie Overholt arrest question 22 min common man 42
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 39 min Jennifer Renee 3,395
constable wayne shelton 51 min curious me 27
Show us all your wisdom 54 min cretin56 10
Highway 1 hr Danny 1
lady i pulled weeds with behind that church tha... 1 hr BongHits4Jaysus 13
County Clerk - my choice 3 hr voter 12
good ole boys- lets name them 7 hr BROYLESville King 14
Lost respect for GPD 11 hr Under cover cops 80
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 11 hr REPUBLICANISM failures 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••