|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
There's a bunch of women and men on here lately who have a serious lack of self-respect. If you don't respect yourself, you unleash vulgarities and insults at others. Why .... because it makes you feel better about yourself in a perverted way. For example, somebody who doesn't feel very good about themselves and is miserable would like nothing more than to make someone else more miserable. They feel better because they actually think there is someone else out there more miserable than they are.
The sad part is these same people are either parents or were parents. Their own children get to grow up seeing this type of behavior and then they develop this type of behavior. Then you have another generation of miserable people. And the cycle goes on and on.
We like to think our country is the greatest country on the planet, however, there are many third world countries that don't breed such hate and misery.
And a lot of these very same people are the ones screaming for more government help because they feel they have been disadvantaged and the wealthy are simply keeping them down. Yet one would look at the previous posts for the last few days and wonder why they can't see how self destructive their behavior is. There is no government, democrat or republican, that can help people like this.
I'm sure I will get trashed by the consortium of Topix Kings and Queens with this post. But if they would spend five minutes thinking about how they could actually help themselves be a little happier, I would have to think at least one of them would see the need for a change.
Hate is an addiction. The only recovery is spreading a little joy, even if it is simply to a pet. If each one of these people would make it an objective to try and make someone's day by giving a simple compliment, a word of encouragement, or something, that person would find instant happiness.
I sometimes don't do the things I am suggesting and continually find myself angry or hateful at someone or someones. However, I can usually get myself out of this state by singing some praise at someone, even if I don't know them.
I am suggesting some of you at least try this. If it doesn't work, there is nothing lost.
No harm intended to anyone!
Pete, you'll learn to love me just as I am. ;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hi Really Sassy, Willard, and MG.
Satellite Operator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You are so fat, you had your baby pictures taken by satellite.
Negative on that.
We could only get one azz cheek in the frame.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>Carefully you wretched old chain smoking hag! You are on the edge and about to tumble over. For your information my avatar is for the light of a brand new day which expresses my feelings about having taken my screen name back from you and turned it into a positive factor. You can spin it anyway you wish but that's my thought behind it unlike you who is a 65 yr old, chain smoking, low class, ignorant old woman who was a questionable mother, daughter wife and aunt. This is the light of a clear blue morning after having helped you make an ass of yourself once again. You are...The Weakest Link!
Careful

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
You conservative "Christians" will have to answer for all of your seething hatred one day. Post a profane and hostile response, but that will only further illustrate your lack of moral high ground. I stayed away for awhile and can't believe the viciousness and cruelty exhibited by those who consider themselves good "Christians."
Again, you can reply with hateful insults and venom, but you know in your hearts that Jesus would not approve of the hate you're welcoming into your hearts every day. He would surely be ashamed to hear you all call yourselves "Christians."
Thanks, Dad. Don't forget to take your Metamucil before you go to bed.
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Silly Smelly Senior wrote:
<quoted text>
PEOPLE, I hate it when you try to be me! I'm sick of it! You people will die and go to hell for what you've done! And, I am NOT the almost original Sassy, or the "bad Sassy", or the "evil Sassy" and I really really mean it! It's those damned tea-publicans and conservatives out to get me, every one of me, I'm so pissed right now I killed my own pet rat! His name was sassy too! I had friends help me to kill and bury him in the yard, along with other rats buried before him, the others were named sassy too! Sh/t, the day nurse is here to mash my peas, I'll finish this later! <:)
Too funny!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, you'll learn to love me just as I am. ;)
Finally! A good sense of humor :) I at least smiled at this Charlie Girl. Sort of refreshing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, you'll learn to love me just as I am. ;)
CG I was gonna ask Pete although he doesn't care for me either. Is The Originally Amused poster another one of Linda's registered names? No one in their right mind could love her and her vulgar nonsense otherwise. That one has me confused although in all good time I will jack her world up again.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Have you read about what she did to her own flesh and blood, before her mother died, and at her mother`s funeral?
If not I would just LOVE to fill you in on all of the hateful things that she did to, i`ll just call her "J" for now.
REPORTED
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the gayfer is back, what did you do to overtaxed, pack him too hard, and now he`s sitting on the ice pack and prep h?
REPORTED
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
CG I was gonna ask Pete although he doesn't care for me either. Is The Originally Amused poster another one of Linda's registered names? No one in their right mind could love her and her vulgar nonsense otherwise. That one has me confused although in all good time I will jack her world up again.
You're wrong RS, I have no animosity towards you. Some of your posts are sometimes enjoyable. True, I don't particularly like all the hate and vulgarities, but I never step into a personal situation and I never own any animosity. Sometimes RRS, Linda, LnL, or whatever she calls herself gets to me with some of her political perceptions. But I hold no animosity towards her as well. I'm sort of a "let's all have fun" guy rather than the opposite. And no I'm not gay. I have a wonderful family who goes to bed before I do. I found this thread to be sort of amusing at first, but man has it grown into something I wasn't expecting. Everybody has some good in them. Some people sometimes make it hard to find. Anyway, I'm not your enemy and if I said something that offended you, I apologize.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong RS, I have no animosity towards you. Some of your posts are sometimes enjoyable. True, I don't particularly like all the hate and vulgarities, but I never step into a personal situation and I never own any animosity. Sometimes RRS, Linda, LnL, or whatever she calls herself gets to me with some of her political perceptions. But I hold no animosity towards her as well. I'm sort of a "let's all have fun" guy rather than the opposite. And no I'm not gay. I have a wonderful family who goes to bed before I do. I found this thread to be sort of amusing at first, but man has it grown into something I wasn't expecting. Everybody has some good in them. Some people sometimes make it hard to find. Anyway, I'm not your enemy and if I said something that offended you, I apologize.
REPORTED!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello. No, OA and The Crypt Keeper are not one in the same.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
Hi Really Sassy, Willard, and MG.
Hi honey. How are you tonight?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED!
Why did you report me? I am the one trying to make peace.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
Linda Cooper is so fat she uses a mattress for a tampon.
REPORTED TO MORE THAN ONE AGENCY, AS WELL AS TOPIX.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Wooooh, I`m just so fckn scared. What do you think they can possibly do to a grey box, you fckn IDIOT!
I`d be scared too if I were you, because I meant it, Bytch, try me,and see!
REPORTED

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I do want to apologize to everyone that is experiencing the Wrath of Linda due in part, to my having defeated her and rubbed her nose in it. I think anyone will agree, however, it was a long time coming and although I knew there would be hell to pay I felt it was necessary to teach her a valuable lesson. Anyone, and I don't care who you are, should learn to live life as though this was your last day on earth. Treating others with kindness and understanding isn't an option, rather it's a way of life. Be kind to yourself, and each other. Again I'm sorry. Have a great evening everyone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>REPORTED TO MORE THAN ONE AGENCY, AS WELL AS TOPIX.
Lmao. Calm down my lady. Has she taken you over the edge? This has been a very difficult weekend for you and I realize that but you need to get ahold of yourself. You ate reacting like a spoiled child and it isn't very flattering.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you report me? I am the one trying to make peace.
Sorry Pete, it wasn't your Post that was reported, I just posted the word on the wrong Post. He was in such a frenzy, it was hard to get all of them marked! I still didn't get all of them reported, but I will and so are others doing the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the girl in tight spandex that walks on ... 1 min eye on you 5
Tetris and My Wife 6 min jydrgfhhgfjhv 2
bucky foulks (wendell) 24 min NELSON 1
Sheriff Burns should resign (Mar '12) 2 hr Phil Ricker 123
Burns does a he pleases 2 hr Phil Ricker 21
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 6 hr Sunshine 32
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 6 hr Sunshine 210
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 6 hr trouble makers 28
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 7 hr Was there 128