|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

thats right wrote:
<quoted text> POS I see you are at it again. You are such a big bad man, I would bet money a lady is all you would hit. Tell every body how drunk you was when you ran over your kid, or better yet get yourself another dog to hump. Them bars are coming soon. Freadom, something you want have much longer. BaHAHA
Freadom??? LOL
interesting enough

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now that really classy. Considering your Rainbow Avatar, shouldn't you be on the Gay Forum? They probably wouldn't be as offended by your language and actions as we Straight People on here are, judging strictly by how much of that sort of vile stuff you Gays on here, spew out.
So... Now you are calling God Gay?
God makes rainbows... you think rainbows are for gay people.. thus, you are calling God gay.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, it`s the stupid c^nt that can`t spell because the dumber than dirt b!tch admits that she has NEVER spent one day in school.
Back from the dead already?
You mental midget didn`t do a very good job at convincing anyone but that looser Linda Cooter, that you died. Too bad she wasn`t telling the truth. Now go chase parked cars oout on interstate 40, and see if you can`t go splat, in the grill of a mack truck.
OMG, the b!tch, said freadom!!!, try this you illiterate b!tch "FREEDOM"
did your mental midgets take after you? Lets hope not!
But, you DID spend ONE DAY in school and you won't let anybody forget it! You are loud and Proud about your ONE-DAY Education!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you see nothing disgusting in what MsHurl posts... or any of the Trolls, but particularly MsHurl, the filthiest Poster on Topix and proud if it?
WILLARD, have you had a Psychological Evaluation, lately. If not, I think you should because...Boy, you ain't right!
Let's be honest here! You along with those of your ilk despise MG for the same reason you detest anyone else you cannot intimidate. I've always had nothing but enjoyable exchanges with MG and others because I don't constantly force her to defend herself with a daily avalanche of insult and antagonism.

Notice in your post here, you did not deny my account of abusive conduct from you and your stupid friend. Rather, you simply shifted the subject to MG and said:

"And yet you see nothing disgusting in what MsHurl posts... or any of the Trolls, but particularly MsHurl, the filthiest Poster on Topix and proud if it?"

You appear to be completely incapable of taking any responsibility
for yourself. You're capable of dismissing any self-adjudication with absoloutely no compunction whatsoever. There are only a few instigators with these same predispositions...and they're all your usual collaborators who support this on-going lunacy! I liken these practices to pack hunting jackals rather than any recognizably decent interaction. I know it won't change because you don't care. But, stop feigning surprise and shock because normal people aren't fooled and do see it for what it is!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>That`s why your fatass was scared to come out of your house after I rode my bike down your street, rite?
Took you fatass kid long enough to get there. If he was really worried, it looks like he would have hurried right on over. Hows that laptop running fatass?
tick tock.
You really need to watch what you charge on line.
Well actually, you looked kinda silly...a grown Man riding a tricycle! How embarrassing for you! Why did you keep yellin', "Evil Kneivel, Evil Knievel" and jerking the front wheel up? I mean, you are kind of a Pip-Queak, but C'mon...that was just REALLY silly!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

interesting enough wrote:
<quoted text>
So... Now you are calling God Gay?
God makes rainbows... you think rainbows are for gay people.. thus, you are calling God gay.
I think you need to breathe slowly and take your "Mind Meds".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>The ONLY reason that you have a problem with gays,(you four eyed b!tch) is because your son, and daughter tried out their gay sexual fantasies, and you can`t stand that, but face the facts fatass, it WAS YOUR BAD parenting that caused them to be fcked up in the head anyway, so it`s your fault, all the way around. Now chew on that FACT, fatass!!!
HET WILLARD, C'MON HERE! He's doing what you love, again! You admire him so much, I don't want you to miss it!
fat sitter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I hate fat sitting.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

There's a bunch of women and men on here lately who have a serious lack of self-respect. If you don't respect yourself, you unleash vulgarities and insults at others. Why .... because it makes you feel better about yourself in a perverted way. For example, somebody who doesn't feel very good about themselves and is miserable would like nothing more than to make someone else more miserable. They feel better because they actually think there is someone else out there more miserable than they are.

The sad part is these same people are either parents or were parents. Their own children get to grow up seeing this type of behavior and then they develop this type of behavior. Then you have another generation of miserable people. And the cycle goes on and on.

We like to think our country is the greatest country on the planet, however, there are many third world countries that don't breed such hate and misery.

And a lot of these very same people are the ones screaming for more government help because they feel they have been disadvantaged and the wealthy are simply keeping them down. Yet one would look at the previous posts for the last few days and wonder why they can't see how self destructive their behavior is. There is no government, democrat or republican, that can help people like this.

I'm sure I will get trashed by the consortium of Topix Kings and Queens with this post. But if they would spend five minutes thinking about how they could actually help themselves be a little happier, I would have to think at least one of them would see the need for a change.

Hate is an addiction. The only recovery is spreading a little joy, even if it is simply to a pet. If each one of these people would make it an objective to try and make someone's day by giving a simple compliment, a word of encouragement, or something, that person would find instant happiness.

I sometimes don't do the things I am suggesting and continually find myself angry or hateful at someone or someones. However, I can usually get myself out of this state by singing some praise at someone, even if I don't know them.

I am suggesting some of you at least try this. If it doesn't work, there is nothing lost.

No harm intended to anyone!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I think you just need to STOP breathing!!
YOU FIRST!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

You think if you keep talking BAD about my Kids, you're going to get me to talk about them. Ain't never gonna work!
They're not on here and never have been and they wouldn't spit on somebody like you. So, just "fish" away, it's not going to do you one bit of good!

Might beat the hell out of you and THEN, spit on you, but aside from that, they don't want anything to do with you...and you know it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
There's a bunch of women and men on here lately who have a serious lack of self-respect. If you don't respect yourself, you unleash vulgarities and insults at others. Why .... because it makes you feel better about yourself in a perverted way. For example, somebody who doesn't feel very good about themselves and is miserable would like nothing more than to make someone else more miserable. They feel better because they actually think there is someone else out there more miserable than they are.
The sad part is these same people are either parents or were parents. Their own children get to grow up seeing this type of behavior and then they develop this type of behavior. Then you have another generation of miserable people. And the cycle goes on and on.
We like to think our country is the greatest country on the planet, however, there are many third world countries that don't breed such hate and misery.
And a lot of these very same people are the ones screaming for more government help because they feel they have been disadvantaged and the wealthy are simply keeping them down. Yet one would look at the previous posts for the last few days and wonder why they can't see how self destructive their behavior is. There is no government, democrat or republican, that can help people like this.
I'm sure I will get trashed by the consortium of Topix Kings and Queens with this post. But if they would spend five minutes thinking about how they could actually help themselves be a little happier, I would have to think at least one of them would see the need for a change.
Hate is an addiction. The only recovery is spreading a little joy, even if it is simply to a pet. If each one of these people would make it an objective to try and make someone's day by giving a simple compliment, a word of encouragement, or something, that person would find instant happiness.
I sometimes don't do the things I am suggesting and continually find myself angry or hateful at someone or someones. However, I can usually get myself out of this state by singing some praise at someone, even if I don't know them.
I am suggesting some of you at least try this. If it doesn't work, there is nothing lost.
LMAO! Yeah, you try that with some of the kind of People that are on here and THEN, we'll talk...that is, if you're still alive after you try it!
You're alittle naive, Pete!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
I just glanced at the article but from what I gathered, the Pope feels that he no longer has the mental or physical strength to carry on so he is retiring the end of this month.
I did read a few more articles. I'm not sure I buy his excuse but I certainly understand why.
Silly Smelly Senior

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

fat sitter wrote:
I hate fat sitting.
That reminds me, I'm goin' for more donuts. Later!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is the classic example of the envy, hatefulness and intellectual impotence shared by you and your stupid friends.
The attacks upon others involving innuendo and insinuatiuon of sexual deviance has always been "signature" with you, the old sassy and your many stupid friends. I have observed these same tactics against myself, Vet and others.
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
... but are unashamed while resorting to bath-house vulgarity. I consider you both disgusting.

As you debase yourself, even in front of women, no-one will expect honor.

When panty-waist scumbags encounter someone who doesn't intimdate, you cry foul...like children bullies when they realize they've finally allowed their mouths to overload their ass!

You will continue to bully those who will let you.
Oh, the hypocrisy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>You ever have MG in your post again, and I WILL make that happen in your case, betcha that, you fat, sorryass, PIECE OF SCHIT. I would love nothing more than to see you under six foot of dirt! I will come and pay my last respects when I piss on your fckn grave! That`s the ONLY kind of respect that you deserve.
REPORTED
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Yeah, you try that with some of the kind of People that are on here and THEN, we'll talk...that is, if you're still alive after you try it!
You're alittle naive, Pete!
Naive I'm not, perceptive I am. I'm just sharing what I have seen work. If you don't want to try it, that is up to you. I had to at least try. I will have to say I have never seen so much hate in my entire 55 years of life.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
Pete, all I can say about this is you'll learn to love me. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Oh now that really classy. Considering your Rainbow Avatar, shouldn't you be on the Gay Forum? They probably wouldn't be as offended by your language and actions as we Straight People on here are, judging strictly by how much of that sort of vile stuff you Gays on here, spew out.
I, personally, just get tired of reading it! There's only so many showers in one day that I can take without ruining my skin, just trying to wash the Topix Filth off!
Oh, and take WILLARD with you...he seems to enjoy it!
Carefully you wretched old chain smoking hag! You are on the edge and about to tumble over. For your information my avatar is for the light of a brand new day which expresses my feelings about having taken my screen name back from you and turned it into a positive factor. You can spin it anyway you wish but that's my thought behind it unlike you who is a 65 yr old, chain smoking, low class, ignorant old woman who was a questionable mother, daughter wife and aunt. This is the light of a clear blue morning after having helped you make an ass of yourself once again. You are...The Weakest Link!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

You conservative "Christians" will have to answer for all of your seething hatred one day. Post a profane and hostile response, but that will only further illustrate your lack of moral high ground. I stayed away for awhile and can't believe the viciousness and cruelty exhibited by those who consider themselves good "Christians."

Again, you can reply with hateful insults and venom, but you know in your hearts that Jesus would not approve of the hate you're welcoming into your hearts every day. He would surely be ashamed to hear you all call yourselves "Christians."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Medical neglect attorney 8 min need2kno 2
What party affiliation is Mayor Broyles? 17 min Booger_ Burns 1
Lost respect for GPD 19 min Booger_ Burns 30
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 22 min Greeneville Opinion 31
BROYLES arrogance got it from daddy 50 min corruption 6
EYE off Israel war shootdown another plane 51 min Wasted lives 35
Who was in the wrong at the Dev. Board meeting? 52 min failure to communicate 5
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 55 min failure to communicate 197
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 1 hr undercover coper 270
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 1 hr You get what u vote 127
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 1 hr You get what u vote 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••