Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,998)

Showing posts 59,941 - 59,960 of123,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Egads

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66135
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Sir you are correct I have used that a few times on post but I've never used any screen name except Really Sassy. First unregistered then registered after to took it back from Linda. I've never used Really Really Sassy at all. Hope this helps.
First, please don't call me sir. Second, you must have been using something before you regained your Sassy registered name, yes? I mean, she had it for what, three years before you were able to get it back? Somebody was using it and neither of you are fessing up to it. Two instances are as follows:
Really Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your response answers the question. That's all.
Really Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually Jesus started to bore me with the 2 dollar words and ignorance. I've gone to walk on water, turn water to wine and cast a few tablets down from the mountain. Don't look back or you will be a pillar of salt. That's all.
And one of you (if not both) are highly anti-Christian. Does this ring a bell for either of you?
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66136
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
The aliens really treated you badly, didn't they? We've known for some time now they've been kidnapping really stupid people to properly investigate the problem. UFO reporters have concluded that many aliens performing these interviews and have actually committed suicide minutes afterward. I ask, does your conscience even bother you at all?
I guess most of us wouldn't really care about any of this, but the problem stems from the post-test subjects being dropped off in this area after receiving their gallactic labotomies.
Yes, the aliens seem to have a "be kind to stupid humans" policy which requires them to provide lap-tops to the test subjects prior to being kicked out. Several have actually been retrieved and found to be pre-programmed and completely..."topix-ready "! This answers MANY questions.
Some of the programs were discovered to contain subliminal messaging where rapid sequencing of phrases were repeated incessantly. Test questions were discovered and here are some examples. I have every confidence you passed your test!
Examples:
DEBT - GOOD
FISCAL SOUNDNESS - BAD
INDEGENCY - GOOD
FINANCIALLY SECURE - BAD
MACRO-ECONOMICS - GOOD
ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION - BAD
SPENDING - GOOD
BUDGETS - BAD
MAKE BELIEVE - GOOD
HISTORY - BAD
BEDWETTERS - FRIEND
RUGGED INDIVIDUALS - BAD
SUBJECTIVE TRUTH - GOOD
TRUTH - BAD
INSOLENCE - GOOD
HUMILITY - BAD
SLAVERY - GOOD
FREEDOM - BAD
Instructor: GROG
I hate that it bothers you so much and that you have so little else in your life that you would spend the time to type out a long diatribes such as that in an attempt at.... something. Seriously, your posts just make my eyes start to glaze as I think of other things more important to do. I can understand you agreeing with yourself, but surely even you don't think that was brilliant or funny. If so, you really need to get out more...
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66137
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate that it bothers you so much and that you have so little else in your life that you would spend the time to type out a long diatribes such as that in an attempt at.... something. Seriously, your posts just make my eyes start to glaze as I think of other things more important to do. I can understand you agreeing with yourself, but surely even you don't think that was brilliant or funny. If so, you really need to get out more...
Stop worrying! You're stressing yourself out for nothing. I'm flattered, but the idea of you, worrying about me, is sort of like you worrying about your mommy!~

Regarding your fretting over my time management skill, I operate on about six different tabs and a group of discussion threads all at the same time. You wouldn't survive any of them!

Fret not, tinkerbell.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66138
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate that it bothers you so much and that you have so little else in your life that you would spend the time to type out a long diatribes such as that in an attempt at.... something. Seriously, your posts just make my eyes start to glaze as I think of other things more important to do. I can understand you agreeing with yourself, but surely even you don't think that was brilliant or funny. If so, you really need to get out more...
Now, I don't want you to worry even more than you already are, but I believe glazing of the eyes can result when people over-stay after sticking their head up their ass for long periods of time. Thought I'd mention it, jus' tryin' to help!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66139
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Egads wrote:
<quoted text>First, please don't call me sir. Second, you must have been using something before you regained your Sassy registered name, yes? I mean, she had it for what, three years before you were able to get it back? Somebody was using it and neither of you are fessing up to it. Two instances are as follows:

Really Really Sassy wrote, "<quoted text>
I think your response answers the question. That's all."

Really Really Sassy wrote, "<quoted text>
No actually Jesus started to bore me with the 2 dollar words and ignorance. I've gone to walk on water, turn water to wine and cast a few tablets down from the mountain. Don't look back or you will be a pillar of salt. That's all.
"

And one of you (if not both) are highly anti-Christian. Does this ring a bell for either of you?
I do remember reading that but there was also another poster using that name unregistered who was attacking Linda. I can say for sure it wasn't me and to be honest I don't think she wrote it either this time. I did use another one but I posted very rarely after she took my name and registered it as her own. I've never really posted very much until the last month. Just on occasion. I usually just read the post that interest me.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66140
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Nuh wrote:
The White House isn’t saying where President Barack Obama was, what he did or whom he spoke to between 5:30 p.m. Sept. 11, 2012—when he finished a meeting with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Gen. Martin Dempsey, which took place while the Benghazi terrorist attacks were unfolding—and 11:26 p.m. that night, which is approximately the time former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed in the attacks.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/where-was-oba...
Perhaps he was at Camp David shooting skeet.
Maybe he finally got a first job and was parking cars at Red Lobster!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66141
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Egads wrote:
<quoted text>First, please don't call me sir. Second, you must have been using something before you regained your Sassy registered name, yes? I mean, she had it for what, three years before you were able to get it back? Somebody was using it and neither of you are fessing up to it. Two instances are as follows:

Really Really Sassy wrote, "<quoted text>
I think your response answers the question. That's all."

Really Really Sassy wrote, "<quoted text>
No actually Jesus started to bore me with the 2 dollar words and ignorance. I've gone to walk on water, turn water to wine and cast a few tablets down from the mountain. Don't look back or you will be a pillar of salt. That's all.
"

And one of you (if not both) are highly anti-Christian. Does this ring a bell for either of you?
If you prefer to be addressed as something other than Sir then provide a name or at least a SN that makes since otherwise leaving it up to me to decide probably isn't a wise decision on your part.

My beliefs on religion really isn't any of your business I don't believe. Having said that I can't think of any reason why either Linda or I would actually care what you thought of us good or bad.

Linda didn't have the SN Really Sassy for over 3 years to answer your question. I've attempted to provide you with answers to your questions however your need to second guess those answers leaves me with no choice but to cut off replying to your request. To be quiet honest you are wasting my time asking questions that you can get the answers to by going back reading past post anyway.

Neither Linda nor I ever went by the SN, Really Really Sassy that I'm aware of so I'm puzzled by why that's so confusing for you to understand. I just can't make it any more simple than that Sir. Have a great day.

That's all...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66142
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he finally got a first job and was parking cars at Red Lobster!
WILLARD, I didn't know that you were a bit of a Racist, too! Maybe, I just never paid that much attention to your Posts before. Jesus was not "White", you know. He walked in the Middle East. So, I don't believe that he would be pleased with your comments about Obama, nor would his Father.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66143
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

"5 Revelations About The Navy SEAL Who Killed Osama Bin Laden."

("The Shooter has no Health Insurance, No Job, and No Support from the Government.")

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/239963/5-rev...
GO VOLS

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66144
Feb 11, 2013
 
MMMmmm....Red Lobster!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66145
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I don't want you to worry even more than you already are, but I believe glazing of the eyes can result when people over-stay after sticking their head up their ass for long periods of time. Thought I'd mention it, jus' tryin' to help!
Looks like you are worried enough about it to respond to it twice. No, I think the eye glazing is from trying to read the writings of a bore. I really couldn’t care less about your state of confusion; I was just trying to be polite, but frankly your ramblings are pure nonsense!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66146
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

"Wanted For Killing 3, Christopher Dorner's Claims Of Racism, Corruption Resonate With LAPD's Critics."

Click here:
http://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/11/wanted_...
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66147
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLARD, I didn't know that you were a bit of a Racist, too! Maybe, I just never paid that much attention to your Posts before. Jesus was not "White", you know. He walked in the Middle East. So, I don't believe that he would be pleased with your comments about Obama, nor would his Father.
I always fancied the axiomatic phrase: "Opinions are like A$$$-holes, everybody has one"! But yours....isn't even THAT good!

It's as though you've become an inverse representation of my old favorite, metaphorically speaking! <:)
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66148
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you are worried enough about it to respond to it twice. No, I think the eye glazing is from trying to read the writings of a bore. I really couldn’t care less about your state of confusion; I was just trying to be polite, but frankly your ramblings are pure nonsense!
You really need my class!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66149
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLARD, I didn't know that you were a bit of a Racist, too! Maybe, I just never paid that much attention to your Posts before. Jesus was not "White", you know. He walked in the Middle East. So, I don't believe that he would be pleased with your comments about Obama, nor would his Father.
Last I checked, the anatomical feature of "nostrils" is not ethicity specific! What's wrong with you?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66150
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that's affection, you've got more problems than I ever dreamed of.
So, let me get this straight, you don't like "pie", you just supply it to Ed! Have I got that right? So, he's the "Receiver" and you're the "Giver"...have I got that right? Does he pay you for it, or do you give it to him free, even though you don't like it?
Look at you digging for details about someone else's sex life to feed your perversions. I believe similar behavior is what took you from being a Sasshole to a bucket of curdled milk.

SexySassySenior? Bahahaha! You should've shortened it to "Desperate."
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66151
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

GO VOLS wrote:
MMMmmm....Red Lobster!
Yeah, this guy got it!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66152
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you digging for details about someone else's sex life to feed your perversions. I believe similar behavior is what took you from being a Sasshole to a bucket of curdled milk.
SexySassySenior? Bahahaha! You should've shortened it to "Desperate."
Hey CG, Do you ever get the feeling we're dealing with the progeny of "children of the corn," fifty years later?
Egads

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66154
Feb 11, 2013
 
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you prefer to be addressed as something other than Sir then provide a name or at least a SN that makes since otherwise leaving it up to me to decide probably isn't a wise decision on your part.
My beliefs on religion really isn't any of your business I don't believe. Having said that I can't think of any reason why either Linda or I would actually care what you thought of us good or bad.
Linda didn't have the SN Really Sassy for over 3 years to answer your question. I've attempted to provide you with answers to your questions however your need to second guess those answers leaves me with no choice but to cut off replying to your request. To be quiet honest you are wasting my time asking questions that you can get the answers to by going back reading past post anyway.
Neither Linda nor I ever went by the SN, Really Really Sassy that I'm aware of so I'm puzzled by why that's so confusing for you to understand. I just can't make it any more simple than that Sir. Have a great day.
That's all...
Very well, I am not out to make waves with either of you and I never asked you about your particular brand of religion or any religion at all. You are correct, it is none of my business unless you make so. I was only using that as a reference point. I am sure if our paths are to cross at any time in future, they will. So, without further adieu I bid you good day.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66155
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need my class!
God forbid - I would never wish your (NO) class on anyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,941 - 59,960 of123,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 58,305
Bridget Patterson 13 min Nick 3
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 43 min ShadowZ4 134
Krista Kirpactick 1 hr Role play master 12
I love this forum because?????? 1 hr shame 163
you the fcking best 1 hr uneducated hick 71
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 2 hr Detector 7 32
Greene County Mayor's Race 2 hr Wow 60
Greene County Clerk Race 12 hr hammeR 100
•••

Freeze Watch for Greene County was issued at April 15 at 7:53PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••