Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's making up tales as she goes along. She has no idea what she's saying. Her feeble mind was snatched away just as her SN and dignity were.
Roflmao.
I can't wait to see what CG renames her this round. Life is good.
Well... idk. The person who was posing as Really Really Sassy did say at the end of one post, that's all. Now I don't have time to go back and do the looking, but haven't you signed off a few posts with that since repossessing your moniker? Just asking. If not, set me straight. Mind you, I'm not looking to aggravate, just get it fixed in my mind who that was, you or SSS.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

"President Obama's State Of The Union: Aggressive."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/state-o...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Translation : I can't find any examples, and neither can "Carol" or "Mary Ann"... so I am going to change the subject.
Don't worry !! I will continue to remind you to keep looking, every chance I get. Chuckles !!
The only subject most of us would change is you. Listen to me, changing my subject isn't even necessary in order for you to realize your errant reading of this post! You are so completely absent necessary reading skill to get it. You truly are amazing.

Try again and if you miss it, sign up for my class! Your resentment for me has blinded you.

Upchuckles, the only thing you can ever accomplish by "reminding," is to refresh your mistake here before an entire audience. This won't even be entertaining for most as they already observe your deficits! "Up-chuckles"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Have any of you that have watched any of Obama's speeches or News Conferences since the election, noticed that at times, when he really means business, he gets this look in his eyes that kind of mean-looking? I'd never seen that before, during his first term. It's like a determined "if you want War, that's what you'll get" kind of look. I'm glad to see it because it's a very determined look. I think he has finally gotten tired of the Teapublicans pushing him around and realized that he cannot compromise with them, no matter what he does, because they are not going to compromise with him, unless they have no choice!

It was an "Ideal" that would have been wonderful, but it takes both sides for it to happen. He tried for 4 years, so it's time to give it up and get tough. That's what Washington is used to anyway, and it confuses the Opposition when a better way is tried. They see it as a sign of weakness and they will literally move in for the kill, as we have seen during Obama's First Term. I suspect his Second Term is going to be alot different and less Idealist. Reality has set in for our President, I believe! I see it in his face, when he feels strongly, and determined, about an Issue!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Egads wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... idk. The person who was posing as Really Really Sassy did say at the end of one post, that's all. Now I don't have time to go back and do the looking, but haven't you signed off a few posts with that since repossessing your moniker? Just asking. If not, set me straight. Mind you, I'm not looking to aggravate, just get it fixed in my mind who that was, you or SSS.
I don't recall ever ending a sentence or a Post with those words. I can do better than that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Egads wrote:
<quoted text>Well... idk. The person who was posing as Really Really Sassy did say at the end of one post, that's all. Now I don't have time to go back and do the looking, but haven't you signed off a few posts with that since repossessing your moniker? Just asking. If not, set me straight. Mind you, I'm not looking to aggravate, just get it fixed in my mind who that was, you or SSS.
Yes Sir you are correct I have used that a few times on post but I've never used any screen name except Really Sassy. First unregistered then registered after to took it back from Linda. I've never used Really Really Sassy at all. Hope this helps.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
The only subject most of us would change is you. Listen to me, changing my subject isn't even necessary in order for you to realize your errant reading of this post! You are so completely absent necessary reading skill to get it. You truly are amazing.
Try again and if you miss it, sign up for my class! Your resentment for me has blinded you.
Upchuckles, the only thing you can ever accomplish by "reminding," is to refresh your mistake here before an entire audience. This won't even be entertaining for most as they already observe your deficits! "Up-chuckles"
WILLARD, you are a true Troll, aren't you? Ignorant and Mean beyond most People's sense of reason and common decency.
All of you Trolls act like you have something to prove to the World, but what you don't realize is that NOBODY CARES!
That just proves how immature and insecure you, and they, really are!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recall ever ending a sentence or a Post with those words. I can do better than that!
She, for once, is telling the truth. It's not vulgar or filthy enough for her to use.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I like your new SN. "Silly Smelly Senior" is perfect for you considering how silly you sound and how much time you spend in cow dung. I am guessing your pet rats committed suicide, but at least you had Carol and MaryAnn there to comfort you. Now, eat all your peas like a good old man, and please ask the nurse to give you your meds soon for all our sake!
The aliens really treated you badly, didn't they? We've known for some time now they've been kidnapping really stupid people to properly investigate the problem. UFO reporters have concluded that many aliens performing these interviews and have actually committed suicide minutes afterward. I ask, does your conscience even bother you at all?

I guess most of us wouldn't really care about any of this, but the problem stems from the post-test subjects being dropped off in this area after receiving their gallactic labotomies.

Yes, the aliens seem to have a "be kind to stupid humans" policy which requires them to provide lap-tops to the test subjects prior to being kicked out. Several have actually been retrieved and found to be pre-programmed and completely..."topix-ready "! This answers MANY questions.

Some of the programs were discovered to contain subliminal messaging where rapid sequencing of phrases were repeated incessantly. Test questions were discovered and here are some examples. I have every confidence you passed your test!

Examples:

DEBT - GOOD

FISCAL SOUNDNESS - BAD

INDEGENCY - GOOD

FINANCIALLY SECURE - BAD

MACRO-ECONOMICS - GOOD

ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION - BAD

SPENDING - GOOD

BUDGETS - BAD

MAKE BELIEVE - GOOD

HISTORY - BAD

BEDWETTERS - FRIEND

RUGGED INDIVIDUALS - BAD

SUBJECTIVE TRUTH - GOOD

TRUTH - BAD

INSOLENCE - GOOD

HUMILITY - BAD

SLAVERY - GOOD

FREEDOM - BAD

Instructor: GROG
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLARD, you are a true Troll, aren't you? Ignorant and Mean beyond most People's sense of reason and common decency.
All of you Trolls act like you have something to prove to the World, but what you don't realize is that NOBODY CARES!
That just proves how immature and insecure you, and they, really are!
It's O.K., just get well!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Have any of you that have watched any of Obama's speeches or News Conferences since the election, noticed that at times, when he really means business, he gets this look in his eyes that kind of mean-looking? I'd never seen that before, during his first term. It's like a determined "if you want War, that's what you'll get" kind of look. I'm glad to see it because it's a very determined look. I think he has finally gotten tired of the Teapublicans pushing him around and realized that he cannot compromise with them, no matter what he does, because they are not going to compromise with him, unless they have no choice!
It was an "Ideal" that would have been wonderful, but it takes both sides for it to happen. He tried for 4 years, so it's time to give it up and get tough. That's what Washington is used to anyway, and it confuses the Opposition when a better way is tried. They see it as a sign of weakness and they will literally move in for the kill, as we have seen during Obama's First Term. I suspect his Second Term is going to be alot different and less Idealist. Reality has set in for our President, I believe! I see it in his face, when he feels strongly, and determined, about an Issue!
YES, YES, YES...I'm so sick of looking up his nostrils! Glad I'm not the only one.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

The White House isn’t saying where President Barack Obama was, what he did or whom he spoke to between 5:30 p.m. Sept. 11, 2012—when he finished a meeting with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Gen. Martin Dempsey, which took place while the Benghazi terrorist attacks were unfolding—and 11:26 p.m. that night, which is approximately the time former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed in the attacks.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/where-was-oba...

Perhaps he was at Camp David shooting skeet.
Egads

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Sir you are correct I have used that a few times on post but I've never used any screen name except Really Sassy. First unregistered then registered after to took it back from Linda. I've never used Really Really Sassy at all. Hope this helps.
First, please don't call me sir. Second, you must have been using something before you regained your Sassy registered name, yes? I mean, she had it for what, three years before you were able to get it back? Somebody was using it and neither of you are fessing up to it. Two instances are as follows:
Really Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your response answers the question. That's all.
Really Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually Jesus started to bore me with the 2 dollar words and ignorance. I've gone to walk on water, turn water to wine and cast a few tablets down from the mountain. Don't look back or you will be a pillar of salt. That's all.
And one of you (if not both) are highly anti-Christian. Does this ring a bell for either of you?
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
The aliens really treated you badly, didn't they? We've known for some time now they've been kidnapping really stupid people to properly investigate the problem. UFO reporters have concluded that many aliens performing these interviews and have actually committed suicide minutes afterward. I ask, does your conscience even bother you at all?
I guess most of us wouldn't really care about any of this, but the problem stems from the post-test subjects being dropped off in this area after receiving their gallactic labotomies.
Yes, the aliens seem to have a "be kind to stupid humans" policy which requires them to provide lap-tops to the test subjects prior to being kicked out. Several have actually been retrieved and found to be pre-programmed and completely..."topix-ready "! This answers MANY questions.
Some of the programs were discovered to contain subliminal messaging where rapid sequencing of phrases were repeated incessantly. Test questions were discovered and here are some examples. I have every confidence you passed your test!
Examples:
DEBT - GOOD
FISCAL SOUNDNESS - BAD
INDEGENCY - GOOD
FINANCIALLY SECURE - BAD
MACRO-ECONOMICS - GOOD
ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION - BAD
SPENDING - GOOD
BUDGETS - BAD
MAKE BELIEVE - GOOD
HISTORY - BAD
BEDWETTERS - FRIEND
RUGGED INDIVIDUALS - BAD
SUBJECTIVE TRUTH - GOOD
TRUTH - BAD
INSOLENCE - GOOD
HUMILITY - BAD
SLAVERY - GOOD
FREEDOM - BAD
Instructor: GROG
I hate that it bothers you so much and that you have so little else in your life that you would spend the time to type out a long diatribes such as that in an attempt at.... something. Seriously, your posts just make my eyes start to glaze as I think of other things more important to do. I can understand you agreeing with yourself, but surely even you don't think that was brilliant or funny. If so, you really need to get out more...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate that it bothers you so much and that you have so little else in your life that you would spend the time to type out a long diatribes such as that in an attempt at.... something. Seriously, your posts just make my eyes start to glaze as I think of other things more important to do. I can understand you agreeing with yourself, but surely even you don't think that was brilliant or funny. If so, you really need to get out more...
Stop worrying! You're stressing yourself out for nothing. I'm flattered, but the idea of you, worrying about me, is sort of like you worrying about your mommy!~

Regarding your fretting over my time management skill, I operate on about six different tabs and a group of discussion threads all at the same time. You wouldn't survive any of them!

Fret not, tinkerbell.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I don't want you to worry even more than you already are, but I believe glazing of the eyes can result when people over-stay after sticking their head up their ass for long periods of time. Thought I'd mention it, jus' tryin' to help!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Egads wrote:
<quoted text>First, please don't call me sir. Second, you must have been using something before you regained your Sassy registered name, yes? I mean, she had it for what, three years before you were able to get it back? Somebody was using it and neither of you are fessing up to it. Two instances are as follows:

Really Really Sassy wrote, "<quoted text>
I think your response answers the question. That's all."

No actually Jesus started to bore me with the 2 dollar words and ignorance. I've gone to walk on water, turn water to wine and cast a few tablets down from the mountain. Don't look back or you will be a pillar of salt. That's all.
"

And one of you (if not both) are highly anti-Christian. Does this ring a bell for either of you?
I do remember reading that but there was also another poster using that name unregistered who was attacking Linda. I can say for sure it wasn't me and to be honest I don't think she wrote it either this time. I did use another one but I posted very rarely after she took my name and registered it as her own. I've never really posted very much until the last month. Just on occasion. I usually just read the post that interest me.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
The White House isn’t saying where President Barack Obama was, what he did or whom he spoke to between 5:30 p.m. Sept. 11, 2012—when he finished a meeting with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Gen. Martin Dempsey, which took place while the Benghazi terrorist attacks were unfolding—and 11:26 p.m. that night, which is approximately the time former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed in the attacks.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/where-was-oba...
Perhaps he was at Camp David shooting skeet.
Maybe he finally got a first job and was parking cars at Red Lobster!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Egads wrote:
<quoted text>First, please don't call me sir. Second, you must have been using something before you regained your Sassy registered name, yes? I mean, she had it for what, three years before you were able to get it back? Somebody was using it and neither of you are fessing up to it. Two instances are as follows:

I think your response answers the question. That's all."

"

If you prefer to be addressed as something other than Sir then provide a name or at least a SN that makes since otherwise leaving it up to me to decide probably isn't a wise decision on your part.

My beliefs on religion really isn't any of your business I don't believe. Having said that I can't think of any reason why either Linda or I would actually care what you thought of us good or bad.

Linda didn't have the SN Really Sassy for over 3 years to answer your question. I've attempted to provide you with answers to your questions however your need to second guess those answers leaves me with no choice but to cut off replying to your request. To be quiet honest you are wasting my time asking questions that you can get the answers to by going back reading past post anyway.

Neither Linda nor I ever went by the SN, Really Really Sassy that I'm aware of so I'm puzzled by why that's so confusing for you to understand. I just can't make it any more simple than that Sir. Have a great day.

That's all...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he finally got a first job and was parking cars at Red Lobster!
WILLARD, I didn't know that you were a bit of a Racist, too! Maybe, I just never paid that much attention to your Posts before. Jesus was not "White", you know. He walked in the Middle East. So, I don't believe that he would be pleased with your comments about Obama, nor would his Father.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville