Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66098 Feb 11, 2013
Silly Smelly Senior wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you need tutorials as well. Can't you people read?
Hey, if it's any more complicated than, "See Spot run", then, I'm lost...on the "reading" thing. Darn good thing that I'm so good-looking, rich, and charming, isn't it?:)
Silly Smelly Senior

Dunlap, TN

#66099 Feb 11, 2013
I'm REALLY not the evil sassy...and I REALLY REALLY mean it, I do!! I am just a folksy character who stepped into the topix vortex incidentally, with absolutely no hatred for the same people I've always hat.....Ooops! strike that! So, everybody can like me now, in spite of everything! except for those damned tea-publicans and other normal folks.
Egads

Lewisburg, TN

#66101 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I notived that he was using the Name, "Really Really Sassy" , especially on the Lewisburg Forum, RECENTLY! NO, that is NOT me!
No offense to either of you, but you both seem to be in the league. If he is a he and you a she... naw... it'd never work.

Location hidden

#66102 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
PEOPLE, I hate it when the day nurse doesn't even mash my peas right! Her name was Sassy and I hate her too! You're right about teenage smart-ass idiots...they grow up to be really really "old" smart-azz idiots, like most of my friends! I think my day nurse is a tea-publican and she is on thin ice with me right now. So, I'm going to change my name today, make new friends and aggravate the hell out of everyone possible! <:)
Now willard, you know you love this "Sassy"...don't try to deny it. If I could just move that "Charlie_Girl" outta way, everything would be fine!
And you tell that Day Nurse that I said, she better mash your Peas right or she'll answer to me and you know what a Bit*h I can be, if I think somebody's not being treated right!:)
BTW, you're probably right about her being a Tea-publican. That would make me even more angry at her. She's in BIG trouble now, if she doesn't get those Peas mashed just the way you like them!:)

Location hidden

#66103 Feb 11, 2013
Egads wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense to either of you, but you both seem to be in the league. If he is a he and you a she... naw... it'd never work.
You got that right!:)
Silly Smelly Senior

Dunlap, TN

#66104 Feb 11, 2013
I was distracted for a minute and missed what someone was saying to me on the phone while they were slobbering, or was it topix? Oh, I'm sorry, it was me slobbering. Sh/t, stop those peas.....no, right there...there. Stupid moron! Well, if you'd look where I'm trying to point...there's two more under the couch. God, I hate nurses...they don't give a sh/t what peas cost. This one's gettin' buried!

Location hidden

#66106 Feb 11, 2013
Now for something serious.
----------
"Anxiety Settles On LA Area In Fugitive Ex-Cop Hunt."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/anxiety-settles-la-area...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66107 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now willard, you know you love this "Sassy"...don't try to deny it. If I could just move that "Charlie_Girl" outta way, everything would be fine!
And you tell that Day Nurse that I said, she better mash your Peas right or she'll answer to me and you know what a Bit*h I can be, if I think somebody's not being treated right!:)
BTW, you're probably right about her being a Tea-publican. That would make me even more angry at her. She's in BIG trouble now, if she doesn't get those Peas mashed just the way you like them!:)
It's been a good bit-o-fun today with everybody, I'm going for donuts now...screw the cardiologists! Later!

Location hidden

#66111 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a good bit-o-fun today with everybody, I'm going for donuts now...screw the cardiologists! Later!
Lol! Only 2, WILLARD, only 2. You can drink 17-oz. of tomato Juice when you get back and that is supposed to take care of it. It's supposed to work like a Roto-Router on your Arteries to remove the Plaque and keep any more from forming...because of the Donuts.:)
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#66112 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I see you need tutorials as well. Can't you people read?
Translation : I can't find any examples, and neither can "Carol" or "Mary Ann"... so I am going to change the subject.

Don't worry !! I will continue to remind you to keep looking, every chance I get. Chuckles !!

Location hidden

#66114 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE! That's the Bit*h that stole my Topix Identity and HE is on the Lewisburg Forum.
No babe. I'm Really Sassy. You are lying again. I'm on several forums. Why? Because I can. Lol.

CG you were correct. She is a predictable old thing.

Location hidden

#66115 Feb 11, 2013
I was distracted for a minute and missed what someone was saying to me on the phone while they were slobbering, or was it topix? Oh, I'm sorry, it was me slobbering. Sh/t, stop those peas.....no, right there...there. Stupid moron! Well, if you'd look where I'm trying to point...there's two more under the couch. God, I hate nurses...they don't give a sh/t what peas cost. This one's gettin' buried!
Couch??? Where are you, WILLARD...I mean, "Silly Smelly Senior"?:)

Location hidden

#66116 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>WILLARD, if you going to do all that "double-talk BS", you really ahould learn how to spell correctly...ie. "exhaustively" and "WILLIARD"! It kind takes away ANY credibility you MIGHT have, if you can't even spell your own Name correctly! Catch my drift, Bro or Bro-ette?
A lot not alot. You have the nerve to play spell police.

Location hidden

#66117 Feb 11, 2013
Egads wrote:
<quoted text>Oh goody, you have registered your name. Bitch... HE? Which is it. Are you saying that Really Sassy is a guy? And if the current Really Sassy was the unregistered Really Really Sassy, than yes, it was that person I refer to.
She's making up tales as she goes along. She has no idea what she's saying. Her feeble mind was snatched away just as her SN and dignity were.
Roflmao.

I can't wait to see what CG renames her this round. Life is good.

Location hidden

#66118 Feb 11, 2013
I think that Dorner told the truth and all the rest of them were covering for each other, protecting the Dept. from a Lawsuit, and covering their own Backsides!
----------
"Dorner's LAPD Firing Case Hinged On Credibility."

("The Police Department concluded Dorner was lying when he said his Training Officer kicked a Man during an arrest. But, it's not clear whose testimony should be believed.")

Click here:
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-lapd-...

Location hidden

#66119 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I notived that he was using the Name, "Really Really Sassy" , especially on the Lewisburg Forum, RECENTLY! NO, that is NOT me!
That's a lie as usual. You are a liar on all accounts stupid!

Location hidden

#66120 Feb 11, 2013
You need more than coffee dear. Morals, honesty and kindness would be a great start.

Location hidden

#66121 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Noe WILLARD, that was actually funny. I laughed out loud. Maybe, there's hope for you , yet. LMAO!
I wish I had just registered the Name, "Murtle" and been done with it. but I'm NOT CHANGING IT AGAIN! Lol!
Lmao As though you were given a choice the first time.

Location hidden

#66122 Feb 11, 2013
Congratulations Sir, and Thank You for your Service.
----------
"White House To Award Medal Of Honor To Afghan Battle Hero Clinton Romesha."

Click here:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/11/16...
Egads

Lewisburg, TN

#66123 Feb 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's making up tales as she goes along. She has no idea what she's saying. Her feeble mind was snatched away just as her SN and dignity were.
Roflmao.
I can't wait to see what CG renames her this round. Life is good.
Well... idk. The person who was posing as Really Really Sassy did say at the end of one post, that's all. Now I don't have time to go back and do the looking, but haven't you signed off a few posts with that since repossessing your moniker? Just asking. If not, set me straight. Mind you, I'm not looking to aggravate, just get it fixed in my mind who that was, you or SSS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 9 min Sherlock 4,545
High School Homecoming Traditions 32 min beltonGurl 10
Brock Obama "the black momba" 38 min Sherlock 1
What do think about free mansions 45 min Sherlock 1
Renee Fillers and Matthew Blow 1 hr Friend 20
Kyle moore 1 hr curious 3
Paradise 1 hr beltonGurl 4

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE