Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,994)

Showing posts 59,861 - 59,880 of123,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wuzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Get Over It,,,
Egads

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can't call you by your real Name or you'll sue me, so I thought "Ed" was a good substitute. I mean, he is your "Buddy" and sometimes "Alter-Ego", isn't he...that just uses the name of "Ed"?
No, I've used this moniker for some time now. I have no idea what or who you are referring to. You really don't know me at all, mostly because I stand back and watch. Although I am very familiar with your shenanigans and have had to tell you to piss off a time or two myself.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up! You are not sassy or sexy...just old.
Said the Pot to the Kettle.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Ed, you're not upset because you can't find somebody to sue, are you? It's not nice to sue Posters.
I'm not Ed, but he really likes my pie. ;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

wuzluz wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=P5sQIb_WLN 8
Get Over It,,,
Behave yourself, ma'am. ;)
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Did you catch that "Willard" ? Be sure to pass it on to "Carol" and "Mary Ann" ! Chuckles !!
You present a vivid picture of the agony of defeat. It must be doubly painful when accomplished losers lose, then struggle with the realization that failure wasn't the benign result of a failed argument, but exaustively earned on the strength of remarkable stupidity - how pedestrian!

I do not pass garbage to my friends, one of these friends I know..the other I do not. However, I'm made to understand their respective spouses, kids and families humorously refer to you as "Up-chuckles"! Wish I'd thought of it.

Stop bothering people...I recommend lots of Gilligan's Island!
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Egads wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've used this moniker for some time now. I have no idea what or who you are referring to. You really don't know me at all, mostly because I stand back and watch. Although I am very familiar with your shenanigans and have had to tell you to piss off a time or two myself.
Not using that Name, you haven't. But, as you so gallantly pointed out, User Names mean nothing.
There was one Guy(?) from Colombia(?) that wasn't so bad, but it was obvious that he could be nasty with very little provocation. So, he provoked and I responded...I'm pretty sure that he didn't like it. Was that you?
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I just want some body to love me! Is that, too much to ask?
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

"SEC Revolving Door Fuels Wall Street's Too Big To Fail Problem."

Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/11/sec-...
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Maybe after a bath, face lift, body-tuck and labotomy!
Egads

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Not using that Name, you haven't. But, as you so gallantly pointed out, User Names mean nothing.
There was one Guy(?) from Colombia(?) that wasn't so bad, but it was obvious that he could be nasty with very little provocation. So, he provoked and I responded...I'm pretty sure that he didn't like it. Was that you?
Well, let's dissect this a moment. My server as noted is in Columbia.(I don't constantly run to fake proxies unless I am trolling). I have noticed there a several in and out using the same Columbia server area. Gender wise, I won't divulge as I see that as unnecessary. We all have good and bad sides as you can surely attest to. Since provocation seems to be your main stay, the odds are you have provoked me on more than one occasion. That being said, without specifics I cannot answer your question. I play nice, but I have no problem defending my ideas when needed. I also have no problem relenting or even apologizing when I feel I have wronged someone. Regardless of all that, everyone has a new opportunity every waking day to change and become a better person. Even you. But once you diss a bunch of people, it may take time to get back into their good graces. If at all.
REALLY SASSY SENIOR

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

O ME
Egads

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
Btw... have you ever used the name Really Really Sassy recently? And it is easier to attract bees with honey.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Ed, but he really likes my pie. ;)
I'm sure he does! LOL! And you're so much alike, too. Both love to threaten to sue Posters, just like MsHurl and the "One Who Shall Remain Nameless", who actually has sued People many times, including me. Now, isn't that a coincidence? And I'll bet all of you like "Pie"!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not pass garbage to my friends, one of these friends I know..the other I do not.
I suspect, based on your attitude, "friends" of yours, are in short supply. Small wonder you had to create a couple.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, I can see right now you're not going to disappoint me...I was wondering how long it would take for you Idiots to start forging my Posts and using my unregistered Name. If there's one thing you are, it's predictable!

Oh BTW, WILLARD, not interested! So thanks, but NO THANKS! I think I can do better. If I can't, I'll just do without!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
However, I'm made to understand their respective spouses, kids and families humorously refer to you as "Up-chuckles"! Wish I'd thought of it.
You did think of it! Congratulations !! Tell us, do you switch hands to type and wear a dress when you post as "Carol" ?
Egads

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can see right now you're not going to disappoint me...I was wondering how long it would take for you Idiots to start forging my Posts and using my unregistered Name. If there's one thing you are, it's predictable!
Oh BTW, WILLARD, not interested! So thanks, but NO THANKS! I think I can do better. If I can't, I'll just do without!
Don't you have a registered name? Then no one can pretend to be you.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Better get the "gang" busy judging posts "Willard" you...ooops I mean "they" are falling way behind ! Chuckles !!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I suspect, based on your attitude, "friends" of yours, are in short supply. Small wonder you had to create a couple.
You are actually correct about something here...by accident of course! True friends of mine comprise a minority of the vast associations I have. I would prefer one intelligent friend over multitudes of stupid people..this is where you and I are so very different!

Look, I am not without compassion here. I do not envy you at all. I've actually pondered how to attract a different fraternity of friends if I were, well....you!

Relax, aren't you libs all about diversity? There are smart people and stupid people in this world - Pick your own friends and get over it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,861 - 59,880 of123,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

126 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Some Saturday afternoon humor... 3 min Pssst 28
We need this man as our President 3 min marthe stewart 32
Biggest pill heads 22 min LocNess Supertramp 5
Alfonso Devon Jordan aka (Debo) (Mar '11) 39 min DatBoi 19
Chrysler 300 with Bentley grills 44 min DatBoi 2
David Weems wants respect 50 min Shirl 8
Nathan Holt 1 hr Forrest 8
A Great Big Fck You 1 hr _Word Woman_ 93
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 2 hr Melissa1333 39