Comments
59,821 - 59,840 of 141,082 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66024
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

imposter wrote:
<quoted text>THIS SITE IS FULL OF IMPOSTERS GET USED TO IT!
All caps indicates you are angry. Why are you so angry kitty cat? If you are that upset I guess I better do what you say and get use to it. Done. Now what?
Egads

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66025
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Have y'all kissed and made up yet? I hope not. Light N Lively needs to come back. Y'all seem to really like her. Well, I got some laundry to get to and a bit of mopping, but I'll look in now and then as see how the show is going.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66026
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Egads wrote:
Have y'all kissed and made up yet? I hope not. Light N Lively needs to come back. Y'all seem to really like her. Well, I got some laundry to get to and a bit of mopping, but I'll look in now and then as see how the show is going.
I don't like cottage cheese. At all.
Egads

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66027
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like cottage cheese. At all.
Well, from the looks of your judgement icons, she is lookin in. Hi Light N Lively!*hand wave*

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66028
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like cottage cheese. At all.
Me either. I never did like milk products. Feels nasty in the throat. I didn't realize we were getting sneak judgits. Lmao That's somewhat funny actually. Kinda like the coward on the playground hiding doing dirty deeds.
Egads

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66029
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either. I never did like milk products. Feels nasty in the throat. I didn't realize we were getting sneak judgits. Lmao That's somewhat funny actually. Kinda like the coward on the playground hiding doing dirty deeds.
She have multiple computer/phone/incognito opportunities. She obviously does not like me, except for the lips. That confuses me. Does that mean she thinks my comment are sexy?
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66030
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Why I love you, Ed. What ever gave you the idea that I didn't?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66031
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either. I never did like milk products. Feels nasty in the throat. I didn't realize we were getting sneak judgits. Lmao That's somewhat funny actually. Kinda like the coward on the playground hiding doing dirty deeds.
What do you want to bet that she has already put in for a name change?

Yes, the judge-it's are insignificant, but I suppose Topix needed add something for those people who want to feel like they're contributing but just aren't clever enough to comment. You know...that whole ADA thing.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66032
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Egads wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, from the looks of your judgement icons, she is lookin in. Hi Light N Lively!*hand wave*
Undoubtedly.
Associated Press

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66033
Feb 11, 2013
 
Republicans Cheney and Bush should be in JAIL

gofuckyourself cheney wants to know how many of them
have ever shot their friends in the face with a shotgun?
HOW MANY?
answer: none!
where are all the first rate nominees like scarriet miers, scooter fibby and admiral poindexter?
until the obama nominees have done time in the big house,
how can they stand up to all the bush cheney nominees with proven criminal records?

Cheney criticizes Obama's 'second rate' nominees for national security posts

Published February 10, 2013
Associated Press

Feb. 9, 2013: Former Vice President Dick Cheney speaks during the Republican Committee Fundraising Dinner in Cheyenne, Wyoming.(AP)

CHEYENNE, Wyo. &#150; Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Saturday night that President Barack Obama has jeopardized U.S. national security by nominating substandard candidates for key cabinet posts and by degrading the U.S. military.
"The performance now of Barack Obama as he staffs up the national security team for the second term is dismal," Cheney said in comments to about 300 members of the Wyoming Republican Party.
Cheney, a Wyoming native, said it was vital to the nation's national security that "good folks" hold the positions of secretary of state, CIA director and secretary of defense.
"Frankly, what he has appointed are second-rate people," he said.
John Kerry, the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee, has been confirmed as secretary of state. CIA designate John Brennan and defense secretary nominee Chuck Hagel are still awaiting U.S. Senate confirmation.
Wyoming's two U.S. senators, Mike Enzi and John Barrasso, voted for Kerry's confirmation. Both Enzi and Barrasso gave introductory speeches for Cheney Saturday night.
Egads

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66034
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
Why I love you, Ed. What ever gave you the idea that I didn't?
Who is Ed? I am not Ed. And your new name does not hide your personality.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66035
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want to bet that she has already put in for a name change?
Yes, the judge-it's are insignificant, but I suppose Topix needed add something for those people who want to feel like they're contributing but just aren't clever enough to comment. You know...that whole ADA thing.
Did you catch that "Willard" ? Be sure to pass it on to "Carol" and "Mary Ann" ! Chuckles !!
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66036
Feb 11, 2013
 
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want to bet that she has already put in for a name change?
Yes, the judge-it's are insignificant, but I suppose Topix needed add something for those people who want to feel like they're contributing but just aren't clever enough to comment. You know...that whole ADA thing.
Now Ed, you're not upset because you can't find somebody to sue, are you? It's not nice to sue Posters.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66037
Feb 11, 2013
 
Egads wrote:
<quoted text>She have multiple computer/phone/incognito opportunities. She obviously does not like me, except for the lips. That confuses me. Does that mean she thinks my comment are sexy?
I think that's exactly what she thinks. Lol.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66038
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want to bet that she has already put in for a name change?

Yes, the judge-it's are insignificant, but I suppose Topix needed add something for those people who want to feel like they're contributing but just aren't clever enough to comment. You know...that whole ADA thing.
I was thinking the same thing. The second she made her grand appearance and you made an azz of it she was ready to change it. I'd loan her mine but she already ruined it once.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66039
Feb 11, 2013
 
Egads wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Ed? I am not Ed. And your new name does not hide your personality.
Well, I can't call you by your real Name or you'll sue me, so I thought "Ed" was a good substitute. I mean, he is your "Buddy" and sometimes "Alter-Ego", isn't he...that just uses the name of "Ed"?
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66040
Feb 11, 2013
 
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing. The second she made her grand appearance and you made an azz of it she was ready to change it. I'd loan her mine but she already ruined it once.
No thank you, you contaminated it. So, you keep it, I don't want it.
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66041
Feb 11, 2013
 
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can't call you by your real Name or you'll sue me, so I thought "Ed" was a good substitute. I mean, he is your "Buddy" and sometimes "Alter-Ego", isn't he...that just uses the name of "Ed"?
Give it up! You are not sassy or sexy...just old.
wuzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66042
Feb 11, 2013
 
youtube.com/watch...
Get Over It,,,
Egads

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66043
Feb 11, 2013
 
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can't call you by your real Name or you'll sue me, so I thought "Ed" was a good substitute. I mean, he is your "Buddy" and sometimes "Alter-Ego", isn't he...that just uses the name of "Ed"?
No, I've used this moniker for some time now. I have no idea what or who you are referring to. You really don't know me at all, mostly because I stand back and watch. Although I am very familiar with your shenanigans and have had to tell you to piss off a time or two myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••