Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,991)

Showing posts 59,801 - 59,820 of123,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane

Uzbekistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let this be your FINAL warning on this subject. If you make one more statement that indicates that I am HIV positive I will take action against you including but not limited to having your address seized, a permanent ban from this site and any and all legal avenues available to me. Do I make myself clear? Stop at once!
You are most welcome as far as I'm concerned, to say anything within the law about me on any manner you wish and at any time and for any reason. I don't even care that your slander doesn't meet the TOU for this site. What you will not do is slander me with untruths about deadly diseases. If you think I am bluffing you do it once more.
Take your wise cracks, trolling threats and intimidation tactics back to the strip club where the boys fall for it.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, I don't believe Linda uses "other posters names".
You're right, that is the one thing she doesn't do.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
This is getting a little crazy.......I'm otta here!
I'm outta here as well. Give a bunch of redneck women internet access, and this is what they do with it. Whatever happened to the good ole days when they simply went to the Moose Lodge on bingo night?
Tazer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm outta here as well. Give a bunch of redneck women internet access, and this is what they do with it. Whatever happened to the good ole days when they simply went to the Moose Lodge on bingo night?
Not women, woman.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let this be your FINAL warning on this subject. If you make one more statement that indicates that I am HIV positive I will take action against you including but not limited to having your address seized, a permanent ban from this site and any and all legal avenues available to me. Do I make myself clear? Stop at once!
You are most welcome as far as I'm concerned, to say anything within the law about me on any manner you wish and at any time and for any reason. I don't even care that your slander doesn't meet the TOU for this site. What you will not do is slander me with untruths about deadly diseases. If you think I am bluffing you do it once more.
Slander genius ??? I think you mean libel....
Maybe "Willard" will explain the difference for you and if not, I am sure he can get "Carol" or "Mary Ann" to do it for him !
Wow

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Slander genius ??? I think you mean libel....
Maybe "Willard" will explain the difference for you and if not, I am sure he can get "Carol" or "Mary Ann" to do it for him !
So now y'all are getting onto first name basis! That will help. Let's see Linda is LNL what does Really Sassy go by?
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>WTH are you blabbering about now? How you got anything about HIV out of that is obviously something only your warped, little mind can comprehend!
I don't think anyone is very intimidated by your threats. How can you sue someone for slander against a fake name? Speaking of which, your name wouldn't happen to be Jennifer would it? You sure do remind me of MHurl because you never know when to shut up!
You have made this thread sound like a junior high school girl’s locker room. I will check back later and maybe you all will have grown up by then.
As for you ignorant, simple minded little post, I will ignore it this time, because I know that you probably drank all of the beer that you bought last night,and are having withdraws today,so I will let this ignorant post slide, because everyone knows that all you ARE is the town DRUNK!!
Capiche, you idiot?
Don`t check back later,just forget that topix even exists.
You are such trash, and it sounds like you are the one who is the DRUNK with your filthy, skanky mouth! You make up a lot of lies about other posters, but your posts speak for themselves.

Speaking of controlling... You don't get to tell people when or what to post on topix either. I will post anytime I want to, so you just need to get over it. Go back to your bottle and your crack pipe and get over your jealous obsession with Linda because you are boring the hell out of everyone!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly right.
Hello CG, how are ya dear?
I'm wonderful, Madam. How are you?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> "A war within our borders" ?? So you are telling me that Lincoln and the north didn't target onfederate blockade runners in ...oh say Nova Scotia or on international waters....????
Wasn't it YOU who brought up Washington and presidents since ? When I called you on it...You say I moved the spotlight !
WOW Lincoln had drones too? Who would have known.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Slander genius ??? I think you mean libel....
Is that all you've got? Attempting to insult someone's intelligence over a spelling error after they just pulled off what most would view as the impossible is a futile effort. Find a new angle or get lost, Pipsqueak. ;)

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, I now regret taking the long break that I did from these threads. I'm sure it was a sight to behold. I sense that it was a hostile takeover. Incredible.
It's good to read you. I've missed you all.
So hostile that Linda threatened to leave topix. Oh, wait, that is just business as usual isn't it.
What Really-Really gets me is she got all upset over what RS said to Nuh and accused RS of running Nuh off. Then a few days later Nuh comes back and explains that he has been flat on his back, sick. I actually didn't think that Nuh, a Marine, would be run off from anywhere that he wanted to be and for Linda to think that he could be just shows how little she knows about service men in general and especially about Marines.

Anyway a few days later she said something about Others leaving(OT and OA I believe) Only to find them back after she said she was leaving since all of the sensible posters were gone. I think she almost made it 2 hours away this time. Or maybe it was 2 minutes. I get so confused at times when she says she is gone forever. LOL

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
You can put Lipstick on a Pig and dress it in Women's clothes, but it's still a Big, Fat, Ugly, Pot-Bellied, BOAR!
Yes, you are. Thanks for admitting it.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

MrNatural wrote:
Ok, now I am confused.
Really Sassy, is no longer Really Sassy. But Lite and Lively is???
WTF did I miss?
Oh and hi ya CG
Welcome back MN.. See what happens when you don't come in regularly? LOL

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly I think you are correct. No amount of shame or humiliation shuts her up for very long. I think we had one peaceful hour once she discovered she was no longer who she use to be. Lmao. Other than that she came right back as a cup of cottage cheese.(thanks again CG)
The thing is, the way she was posting was that is was HER idea to change names.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, this is America, you can put up whichever Avatar you want. The only way I know its you is by the date "Oct. 11".
I just don't understand how your registered name was taken.
But I would really like to get back to politics.
If you can't understand something as simple as that, how do you ever propose to discuss politics?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is, the way she was posting was that is was HER idea to change names.
Lol. I think everyone can tell even from just her reaction that wasn't the case.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

confuciously confused wrote:
I no get it. Old Really Sassy new Really Sassy... they seem a lot a like, sort of like sisters or twins. Wtf? Like two pigs under a blanket? So let's get this straight... the Really Sassy who has been a hornet stingin who she could has had the name for like what, 3 years? Goes by the name of Linda C. Is this about right? And the new Really Sassy is the original who lost the name 3 years ago to Linda. Is that all about right. And now the old RS is Lite N Lively? And several other names. Did the recently old RS also go by Really Really Sassy too? A non-registered name? This is hard to keep track of without a team roster. Reminds me of the movie Steel Magnolias. Ouiser. That was that old bats name. Would that be Lite N Lively?
Yes that's close dear.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
So hostile that Linda threatened to leave topix. Oh, wait, that is just business as usual isn't it.
What Really-Really gets me is she got all upset over what RS said to Nuh and accused RS of running Nuh off. Then a few days later Nuh comes back and explains that he has been flat on his back, sick. I actually didn't think that Nuh, a Marine, would be run off from anywhere that he wanted to be and for Linda to think that he could be just shows how little she knows about service men in general and especially about Marines.
Anyway a few days later she said something about Others leaving(OT and OA I believe) Only to find them back after she said she was leaving since all of the sensible posters were gone. I think she almost made it 2 hours away this time. Or maybe it was 2 minutes. I get so confused at times when she says she is gone forever. LOL
Thank you for providing me a summary. It seems very similar to most of her tantrums. But it ended very differently this time. Bahahaha!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
Lite N Lively

Location hidden

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
4 hrs ago

Judged:
[Interesting]

[Agree]

[Helpful]

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Having answered the phone in a small town police department prior to be terminated for attempted assault hardly makes anyone such as yourself an expert darling. You have no idea about the daily dealings of a police department. You really, really like to try and show out for the boys don't you?

Why don't you go crawl back up some HIV-infected Azz, where you crawled out of, you Lying POS!

Didn`t you just say that you did NOT post about that poster having AIDS?

You are just as bad of a liar, as you are everything else, you fatass COW!!!
If she thinks that it's acceptable to accuse other posters of such untruths she is in for a great surprise. I'll give anyone the opportunity to rectify a slip of the tongue once but that's all I'm gonna give her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>WTH are you blabbering about now? How you got anything about HIV out of that is obviously something only your warped, little mind can comprehend!

I don't think anyone is very intimidated by your threats. How can you sue someone for slander against a fake name? Speaking of which, your name wouldn't happen to be Jennifer would it? You sure do remind me of MHurl because you never know when to shut up!

You have made this thread sound like a junior high school girl’s locker room. I will check back later and maybe you all will have grown up by then.

As for you ignorant, simple minded little post, I will ignore it this time, because I know that you probably drank all of the beer that you bought last night,and are having withdraws today,so I will let this ignorant post slide, because everyone knows that all you ARE is the town DRUNK!!

Capiche, you idiot?

Don`t check back later,just forget that topix even exists.
lol. Thank you honey.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,801 - 59,820 of123,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A Great Big Fck You 54 min _Word Woman_ 252
Sheriff Burns should resign (Mar '12) 2 hr Pot Pie 85
Yet an another murder in Greene County 2 hr Interesting 153
preg deli girl at walmart 2 hr Sex buddy 3
I love this forum because?????? 2 hr Pot Pie 238
Greene County Clerk Race 2 hr Pot Pie 109
FUNERAL HOMES do they remove gold teeth (Oct '12) 3 hr Alyagotado 16
Greene County Mayor's Race 5 hr bozo palace 100
•••