M0jyi

Dallas, TX

#65946 Feb 10, 2013
confuciously confused wrote:
I no get it. Old Really Sassy new Really Sassy... they seem a lot a like, sort of like sisters or twins. Wtf? Like two pigs under a blanket? So let's get this straight... the Really Sassy who has been a hornet stingin who she could has had the name for like what, 3 years? Goes by the name of Linda C. Is this about right? And the new Really Sassy is the original who lost the name 3 years ago to Linda. Is that all about right. And now the old RS is Lite N Lively? And several other names. Did the recently old RS also go by Really Really Sassy too? A non-registered name? This is hard to keep track of without a team roster. Reminds me of the movie Steel Magnolias. Ouiser. That was that old bats name. Would that be Lite N Lively?
they is the same she also uses bout 35 other names. it be a game wif oll her other persunalities.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#65947 Feb 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
But Dunlapian, you are addressing the above post to someone who does the exact same thing.
Pete, I don't believe Linda uses "other posters names".
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#65948 Feb 10, 2013
This is getting a little crazy.......I'm otta here!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65949 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok hon. Don't tally about to long. Your valuable contributions are priceless. When I do grow up I wanna be just like you.
That's all...
"tally about" ? Genius ???
Ratcliff ky

Grimsley, TN

#65950 Feb 10, 2013
I gonna quit posting
confuciously confused

Lewisburg, TN

#65951 Feb 10, 2013
M0jyi wrote:
<quoted text>they is the same she also uses bout 35 other names. it be a game wif oll her other persunalities.
Well I am sure Really Sassy is not Light N Lively as those two go at it like school girls. Unless Light N Lively has split personalities...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65953 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok hon. Don't tally about to long. Your valuable contributions are priceless. When I do grow up I wanna be just like you.
That's all...
"wanna" ?? Genius.
People who live in glass houses....
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65957 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my final post to you Sir. You are nothing but a cowardly old fool who has nothing better to do than follow Linda around defending her hostile ignorance. I'm not writing a novel here so accuracy isn't that important. I doubt you would understand because many times old fools with an drawn up inch or less of soft penis have withdrawn from the world around them finding comfort in Internet relationships hoping to compensate for their "little problem". You Sir are no different than the rest of the golden aged, balding, yellow teethed "little" men like you the world over. Please get a life. I will not address you again.
That's all...
Your final post to me ? I would be "Really" crushed if I "Really" believed that....but rest assured, I intend to continue pointing out all of those words that miraculously change themselves in your posts anyway, genius.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#65960 Feb 10, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Your final post to me ? I would be "Really" crushed if I "Really" believed that....but rest assured, I intend to continue pointing out all of those words that miraculously change themselves in your posts anyway, genius.
Because you're just that lame. ;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#65961 Feb 10, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CG, it's good to have you back with us. Many of us have missed you! I hope you're doin' great!
Hi, Willard. Thank you. I am great, and I hope you are, too. I look forward to chatting with you again.
Jane

Uzbekistan

#65964 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let this be your FINAL warning on this subject. If you make one more statement that indicates that I am HIV positive I will take action against you including but not limited to having your address seized, a permanent ban from this site and any and all legal avenues available to me. Do I make myself clear? Stop at once!
You are most welcome as far as I'm concerned, to say anything within the law about me on any manner you wish and at any time and for any reason. I don't even care that your slander doesn't meet the TOU for this site. What you will not do is slander me with untruths about deadly diseases. If you think I am bluffing you do it once more.
Take your wise cracks, trolling threats and intimidation tactics back to the strip club where the boys fall for it.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65965 Feb 10, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, I don't believe Linda uses "other posters names".
You're right, that is the one thing she doesn't do.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65967 Feb 10, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
This is getting a little crazy.......I'm otta here!
I'm outta here as well. Give a bunch of redneck women internet access, and this is what they do with it. Whatever happened to the good ole days when they simply went to the Moose Lodge on bingo night?
Tazer

Dallas, TX

#65968 Feb 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm outta here as well. Give a bunch of redneck women internet access, and this is what they do with it. Whatever happened to the good ole days when they simply went to the Moose Lodge on bingo night?
Not women, woman.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65971 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let this be your FINAL warning on this subject. If you make one more statement that indicates that I am HIV positive I will take action against you including but not limited to having your address seized, a permanent ban from this site and any and all legal avenues available to me. Do I make myself clear? Stop at once!
You are most welcome as far as I'm concerned, to say anything within the law about me on any manner you wish and at any time and for any reason. I don't even care that your slander doesn't meet the TOU for this site. What you will not do is slander me with untruths about deadly diseases. If you think I am bluffing you do it once more.
Slander genius ??? I think you mean libel....
Maybe "Willard" will explain the difference for you and if not, I am sure he can get "Carol" or "Mary Ann" to do it for him !
Wow

Lewisburg, TN

#65972 Feb 10, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Slander genius ??? I think you mean libel....
Maybe "Willard" will explain the difference for you and if not, I am sure he can get "Carol" or "Mary Ann" to do it for him !
So now y'all are getting onto first name basis! That will help. Let's see Linda is LNL what does Really Sassy go by?
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#65973 Feb 10, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>WTH are you blabbering about now? How you got anything about HIV out of that is obviously something only your warped, little mind can comprehend!
I don't think anyone is very intimidated by your threats. How can you sue someone for slander against a fake name? Speaking of which, your name wouldn't happen to be Jennifer would it? You sure do remind me of MHurl because you never know when to shut up!
You have made this thread sound like a junior high school girlÂ’s locker room. I will check back later and maybe you all will have grown up by then.
As for you ignorant, simple minded little post, I will ignore it this time, because I know that you probably drank all of the beer that you bought last night,and are having withdraws today,so I will let this ignorant post slide, because everyone knows that all you ARE is the town DRUNK!!
Capiche, you idiot?
Don`t check back later,just forget that topix even exists.
You are such trash, and it sounds like you are the one who is the DRUNK with your filthy, skanky mouth! You make up a lot of lies about other posters, but your posts speak for themselves.

Speaking of controlling... You don't get to tell people when or what to post on topix either. I will post anytime I want to, so you just need to get over it. Go back to your bottle and your crack pipe and get over your jealous obsession with Linda because you are boring the hell out of everyone!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#65974 Feb 10, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly right.
Hello CG, how are ya dear?
I'm wonderful, Madam. How are you?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#65975 Feb 10, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> "A war within our borders" ?? So you are telling me that Lincoln and the north didn't target onfederate blockade runners in ...oh say Nova Scotia or on international waters....????
Wasn't it YOU who brought up Washington and presidents since ? When I called you on it...You say I moved the spotlight !
WOW Lincoln had drones too? Who would have known.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#65976 Feb 10, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Slander genius ??? I think you mean libel....
Is that all you've got? Attempting to insult someone's intelligence over a spelling error after they just pulled off what most would view as the impossible is a futile effort. Find a new angle or get lost, Pipsqueak. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
merry christmas 8 min Phil_is_Right 1
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 10 min Phil_is_Right 267
DRUGS,,off the street 13 min Hazel Ledbetter 2
Is Greene County inbred? 17 min Mary Kresmus 28
info about eric jones 17 min Hazel Ledbetter 15
Merry Christmas To All... 32 min Dixie iron fist 11
Hannah Riddle 32 min Carmen 1
Principal at Mosheim 43 min Britey spears 76
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 20 hr From Jenny xoxo 154
Greeneville Dating