Comments
59,701 - 59,720 of 145,870 Comments Last updated 42 min ago

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#65873 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not, hence her SN. I knew you were a intelligent one when you sized her name up for all of us within seconds of her grand entrance. Lmao. Thanks for that btw, I can tell it worked her into a state of no return when you compared her to cottage cheese. I actually had to take my own advise and step away from the key pad when I read it.
Thank you kindly. I agree that the new moniker suits her well. Crypt Keeper would've been another good choice.

I'm intrigued. Were you able to seize the name while she was still using it without her cooperation or did she relinquish the id and you subsequently registered it? Either way, it was absolutely brilliant.
Troll Ringmaster

Grand Prairie, TX

#65874 Feb 10, 2013
Shhh, we are all in a meeting.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#65875 Feb 10, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read a Newspaper sometime and stay away from the Supermarket Tabloids and the Propaganda Websites. They're causing your brain to atrophy!
I have a very successful method of staying away from propaganda sites. I simply avoid any sites you post links to.

Location hidden

#65876 Feb 10, 2013
what did you expect wrote:
yeah you 2 are the only ones out of the 7 people on all of topix that knows what the he foreign intelligence surveillance court is.
Took you long enough to figure out how to Google "FISA"!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65877 Feb 10, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on his post to me, no actually I find it quite mild to what I should have said. Thanks for the inquiry just the same. If I need anyone to monitor my post for what's acceptable based on their opinion you will be the first person I'll call on.
That's all...
Whatever
Dead N Smelly

United States

#65878 Feb 10, 2013
Google urself lke u do evry nite!

Location hidden

#65879 Feb 10, 2013
Troll Ringmaster wrote:
Shhh, we are all in a meeting.
AA or NA?

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#65880 Feb 10, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
This Crap is getting ridiculous...and Topix put to put a stop to it...if they care anything about the Big Bucks they make from it because they are letting, at the most, 5 People destroy it!
So you and your 4 other aliases leave and the problem is solved.
Dead N Smelly

United States

#65881 Feb 10, 2013
Cuum nock the cobwebs off this clam.
Dead N Smelly

United States

#65882 Feb 10, 2013
Lie N Stinky u still prez of the local over eaters anonymous?
marth

Grand Prairie, TX

#65883 Feb 10, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>So you and your 4 other aliases leave and the problem is solved.
4 my azz.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#65884 Feb 10, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you kindly. I agree that the new moniker suits her well. Crypt Keeper would've been another good choice.
I'm intrigued. Were you able to seize the name while she was still using it without her cooperation or did she relinquish the id and you subsequently registered it? Either way, it was absolutely brilliant.
It was fun to watch CG, you should have been here.. LOL
Goodbye

United States

#65885 Feb 10, 2013
Mayberry wrote:
<quoted text>So everyone on Topix is that person, and the rest are you?
Good reasoning!

Location hidden

#65886 Feb 10, 2013
Dead N Smelly wrote:
Cuum nock the cobwebs off this clam.
He'll be right there, Stalker/Harrasser...have no doubt! BTW, how do you manage to do that to yourself, anyway? Nevermind, I'm sure you've practiced it enough to know...and I don't need nor want to. Just curious, that's all...but somethings, I'm better off not knowing! Too perverted for me!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#65887 Feb 10, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you kindly. I agree that the new moniker suits her well. Crypt Keeper would've been another good choice.

I would say ask her but I know you would probably never get the true story. I'd love nothing more than sharing the steps I took to obtain it but I cant at this time. Let's just say it wasn't easy to retrieve it from her resisting, cold, feeble fingers and it didn't happen overnight. She fails to mention it was mine long before it was hers I just didn't have it registered because I had no idea at the time people had interest in taking a screen name. I've watched her mahem for awhile now. Thats basically the behind the scene story of how Linda aka Lite n Lively, was educated on why friends from every walk of life are so important. Good always prevails regardless of what she once thought.
Janet

Grand Prairie, TX

#65888 Feb 10, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll be right there, Stalker/Harrasser...have no doubt! BTW, how do you manage to do that to yourself, anyway? Nevermind, I'm sure you've practiced it enough to know...and I don't need nor want to. Just curious, that's all...but somethings, I'm better off not knowing! Too perverted for me!
You REALLY are into the clams aren't you?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#65889 Feb 10, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever
Don't go away upset sweet thing. You asked me a question and I answered it to the best of my ability. Why so bitter, bitter bug?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65890 Feb 10, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go being a good dem/lib and move the spotlight to another topic. The CIVIL WAR. It was a war within our borders! or that is what I rem. they call it. It had two sides, both believed they were right. Might I add, if it keeps separating the people of the US, I am afraid, we are going there again.
As far as that goes, Washington in all probability killed soon to be Americans when they sided with the British. But this was not what we are talking about. You Talk in circles.
"A war within our borders" ?? So you are telling me that Lincoln and the north didn't target onfederate blockade runners in ...oh say Nova Scotia or on international waters....????
Wasn't it YOU who brought up Washington and presidents since ? When I called you on it...You say I moved the spotlight !
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65891 Feb 10, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
AH!!!!--- Yes I realize you support the courts on this and I feel you be siding with the courts more often than not in the coming 4 years. You like a good dem/lib went back to bash BUSH. Thats all you people know.. HEY----------Stay with me,,,, get off of that junk and stay in the present -work for the future Not babble about the past.
You wouldn't be related to "123" would you ???

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#65892 Feb 10, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>It was fun to watch CG, you should have been here.. LOL
Believe me, I now regret taking the long break that I did from these threads. I'm sure it was a sight to behold. I sense that it was a hostile takeover. Incredible.

It's good to read you. I've missed you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Embarrassing Moment 19 min CampCreeper 1
BURNS JAIL 40 to 400 inmates at 35k per year 34 min We can do better 2
10.3 Local Unemployment Obamaism 44 min Obamaism Fails 1
Green jeep 49 min Honey 9
Davis Street 50 min CampCreeper 33
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 51 min Jim 8,615
NEW OFFICIALS I hope Greenville changers for th... 1 hr Honey 2
old men at greystone dump 2 hr visitor 16
south greene football 4 hr vincen F 39
twested scissors 17 hr info 15