|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>Dunlapian, tell me which Avatar will tell you the best if it's me. that seems to be what I'm going to have to rely on to let Posters know that it's definitely me...if even you can't tell, for sure.
So, of all the Ones that I've put up, tell me which One should I use, Please.
This Crap is getting ridiculous...and Topix put to put a stop to it...if they care anything about the Big Bucks they make from it because they are letting, at the most, 5 People destroy it! How STUPID is that!
I know one you won's be using Lite n Lively. MINE!

That's all...
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Your lack of interest and knowledge of the history of our country is glaring. Have you ever heard of President Lincoln, a Republican ? The CIVIL War ? Did you know Lincoln was "this side of Washington" ? I will give you this...I don't think that lie was intentional....but, may I suggest a screen name change to...oh say...."Honestly, As Far As I Know".
There you go being a good dem/lib and move the spotlight to another topic. The CIVIL WAR. It was a war within our borders! or that is what I rem. they call it. It had two sides, both believed they were right. Might I add, if it keeps separating the people of the US, I am afraid, we are going there again.

As far as that goes, Washington in all probability killed soon to be Americans when they sided with the British. But this was not what we are talking about. You Talk in circles.
Stop

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Please take this forum off..it's so old.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I know one you won's be using Lite n Lively. MINE!

That's all...
won't
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning my friend ! I don't think he does either...since he says if the FISA Court is trying to stop Obama from targeting Americans he supports it ! AND...he apparently failed to understand that I am advocating FOR oversight of Obama and Co, not against it....And "Willard" thinks these folks understand HIS posts !!! Chuckles...!
AH!!!!--- Yes I realize you support the courts on this and I feel you be siding with the courts more often than not in the coming 4 years. You like a good dem/lib went back to bash BUSH. Thats all you people know.. HEY----------Stay with me,,,, get off of that junk and stay in the present -work for the future Not babble about the past.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>But Dunlapian, you are addressing the above post to someone who does the exact same thing.
He most likely had the short bus retrieve him during his school age years. Sometimes even simple things are difficult for "those people".
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Yea

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Stop wrote:
Please take this forum off..it's so old.
Sweety just roll your mouse right on over it if it bothers you and don't click on it. Problem solved.

That's all...
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Tryin to get my mind off shit,but gd lolz otays :)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go being a good dem/lib and move the spotlight to another topic. The CIVIL WAR. It was a war within our borders! or that is what I rem. they call it. It had two sides, both believed they were right. Might I add, if it keeps separating the people of the US, I am afraid, we are going there again.
As far as that goes, Washington in all probability killed soon to be Americans when they sided with the British. But this was not what we are talking about. You Talk in circles.
LMAO! OT talks in circles???? You don't know the Civil War from the American Revolution...and you certainly don't know your Azz from a hole in the ground!
So, you are a Tea Partyer, without a doubt!
Fat N Lazy

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I have a big 17 incher between my cottage cheese.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
you certainly don't know your Azz from a hole in the ground!
But do you know your azz from cottage cheese?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
AH!!!!--- Yes I realize you support the courts on this and I feel you be siding with the courts more often than not in the coming 4 years. You like a good dem/lib went back to bash BUSH. Thats all you people know.. HEY----------Stay with me,,,, get off of that junk and stay in the present -work for the future Not babble about the past.
Well OT, I'd say this Post proves it...he/she doesn't have the faintest idea what the FISA Court is. Let's not tell him...let's see how long it takes him/her to figure out a way to find out. We may be waiting a long time for that to happen because it's obvious he/she couldn't figure out how to chew gum and walk, at the same time, with an Instruction Manual, a Personal Trainer, and a 6-months "How-to" Course!
Really Sassy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweety just roll your mouse right on over it if it bothers you and don't click on it. Problem solved.
That's all...
You should just roll your mouse right over my posts too because I never have anything to say. I am only here because I am obsessed with one poster!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
But do you know your azz from cottage cheese?
How could I...I've never met you. That was your choice, remember? You were too "skeered"...or you had something to hide...or BOTH!
what did you expect

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

yeah you 2 are the only ones out of the 7 people on all of topix that knows what the he foreign intelligence surveillance court is.
Charlie_Girl

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You should just roll your mouse right over my posts too because I never have anything to say. I am only here because I am obsessed with one poster!
That goes double for me!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
How could I...I've never met you. That was your choice, remember? You were too "skeered"...or you had something to hide...or BOTH!
I see you're still delusional.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! OT talks in circles???? You don't know the Civil War from the American Revolution...and you certainly don't know your Azz from a hole in the ground!
So, you are a Tea Partyer, without a doubt!
Like I said you need to get off that junk,,, it is affecting your brains,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>But do you know your azz from cottage cheese?
Apparently not, hence her SN. I knew you were a intelligent one when you sized her name up for all of us within seconds of her grand entrance. Lmao. Thanks for that btw, I can tell it worked her into a state of no return when you compared her to cottage cheese. I actually had to take my own advise and step away from the key pad when I read it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
car for sale 4 min KJM 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 min Zeke 8,974
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 38 min yon 11
Who was in the wrong at the Dev. Board meeting? 41 min Cousin Earl 8
Humane Society Spay Clinic closing... 1 hr Bonnie Whittington 16
HASLAM Pilot supreme court docket 1 hr Adds up 1
The End Times herald many things and this is on... 1 hr Gay Cooties in muh stamps 9
If we had a real newspaper in this town 2 hr failure to communicate 14
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 2 hr Benny Hill 53
Lost respect for GPD 4 hr dingleberry 70
Eddie Overholt arrest question 5 hr Just one person 38
Summer Street 15 hr Gville Grad 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000