Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well stated. Just another one of those instances of where she makes up things to fit her agenda. I guess now we can see that not only did she make that up but she made up the rest of that post as well. I've never used ANY screen name other than this one which she stole from me some time ago by seeing me post on another town forum. It took a long while and the help of some friends in the right places to retrieve my identity back from her. I'll guarantee she will never steal it back this time. That you can take to the bank.
omfg u serious..thats crazy n no more worries cnt talk much...satan lolz
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

village wrote:
All republicans are zombies go ahead and keep eating the goo that the republicans keep feeding you lol
lolz u know wat i want?:)
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

N yea,i get it..n ik bby
long time poster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's possible babe. Time will tell I'd say. Muah!
Omg. you seem so much smarter than you use to. I love your post.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>I think you want to be Linda, since you went to great lengths to get her screen name. All you succeeded in was to confuse a bunch of posters who have a hard time following simple concepts, with posts from two "Really Sassy" posters.
I think it is sad when your apparent goal in life is to assume the identity of a poster on Topix. Obsession at it's worse isn't pretty.
Honey why are you trolling behind my every post. There are no two Really Sassy's. Now I know based on your past post it becomes difficult for you to comprehend even simplistic writings but I'm trying to dumb down for you as best I can. If Linda can accept her defeat and ramble on I think maybe you should as well. Doing anything differently makes your true ignorance and jealousy overcome you. Now calm down, relax, step away from your computer monitor and stop addressing the same tired subject matters over and over. People are laughing at you not with you sugar foot. Have a great day.

FYI
Lite n Lively aka Cottage Cheese Azz is lurking around here somewhere. She will be available soon so you two can lie and bully your way through half azzed political nonsense verbally assaulting anyone who disagrees with you.

That's all...
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

U went bonkers bout me too lmao well,hell,u saw wth ive been thru n still go thru n for wat...who..lolz

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

long time poster wrote:
<quoted text>Omg. you seem so much smarter than you use to. I love your post.
Lol. Thanks honey but I reclaimed my name from the one who took it some time ago. But I'm back now and hopefully we will become fast friends. Have a great day.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Gd lmao
long time poster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Thanks honey but I reclaimed my name from the one who took it some time ago. But I'm back now and hopefully we will become fast friends. Have a great day.
I knew it was you, my "real" Really love, not that fake fatty that tried to steal your name. Welcome back.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

long time poster wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it was you, my "real" Really love, not that fake fatty that tried to steal your name. Welcome back.
Thanks honey.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

long time poster wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it was you, my "real" Really love, not that fake fatty that tried to steal your name. Welcome back.
i dnt want more bs...but,otay,up to u n im not sayin its all bs,dam,i srrys,he brings out my bad side
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Otay chips n horchata
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda,(I hope that is whom I am posting to)these stalkers/harassers, the ones that use different user names ect., its getting hard to keep up as they evolve so fast.
To your question, I think they pratice this deceit just to get a point across. They spend a lot of time doing it on a forum that does not pay them back, except maybe they think they can change ones mind.
Now a few posters on here made me, "to be more specific", while others gave me a view from a different angle. But I really don't believe any have changed my basic beliefs.
But Dunlapian, you are addressing the above post to someone who does the exact same thing.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Im too tired lolz
what did you expect

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
But Dunlapian, you are addressing the above post to someone who does the exact same thing.
what did you expect?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks honey.
Hello, Really Sassy. Impressive and well-deserved. I shall no longer refer to this account as "Sasshole," as it is no longer warranted. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda,(I hope that is whom I am posting to)these stalkers/harassers, the ones that use different user names ect., its getting hard to keep up as they evolve so fast.
To your question, I think they pratice this deceit just to get a point across. They spend a lot of time doing it on a forum that does not pay them back, except maybe they think they can change ones mind.
Now a few posters on here made me, "to be more specific", while others gave me a view from a different angle. But I really don't believe any have changed my basic beliefs.
Dunlapian, tell me which Avatar will tell you the best if it's me. that seems to be what I'm going to have to rely on to let Posters know that it's definitely me...if even you can't tell, for sure.
So, of all the Ones that I've put up, tell me which One should I use, Please.
This Crap is getting ridiculous...and Topix put to put a stop to it...if they care anything about the Big Bucks they make from it because they are letting, at the most, 5 People destroy it! How STUPID is that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Really Sassy. Impressive and well-deserved. I shall no longer refer to this account as "Sasshole," as it is no longer warranted. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Well thank you so much. It's a pleasure to meet you as well. Hopefully I can restore some sanity back to my name. Rest assured I'm far from perfect but I certainly hope I never get as bad as Lite n Lively. I love that sn for her however, it fits her perfectly.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read a Newspaper sometime and stay away from the Supermarket Tabloids and the Propaganda Websites. They're causing your brain to atrophy!
Thank You---I have not read a tabloid in 30 years. They are pieces of SH_t. But you dem/libs love them, in fact you kind are the oes to create and write them>
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, tell me which Avatar will tell you the best if it's me. that seems to be what I'm going to have to rely on to let Posters know that it's definitely me...if even you can't tell, for sure.
So, of all the Ones that I've put up, tell me which One should I use, Please.
This Crap is getting ridiculous...and Topix put to put a stop to it...if they care anything about the Big Bucks they make from it because they are letting, at the most, 5 People destroy it! How STUPID is that!
u know this aint even topix lmfaooo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

124 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 6 min Mel 48
lookin 4 a good time? 7 min Gville Grad 2
Summer Street 14 min Gville Grad 35
HASLAM EBT card in ever low wage pot 18 min really 8
Cold Sprinds Mtn. 19 min l SHOULD KNOW 3
An APOLOGY from Turd (Jan '13) 54 min Asshat 11
Who was in the wrong at the Dev. Board meeting? 1 hr Gunslinger 7
Lost respect for GPD 2 hr Gunslinger 67
Eddie Overholt arrest question 6 hr Gunslinger 36