Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65673 Feb 9, 2013
"Liberal In Domestic Issues, Obama A Hawk On War."

Click here:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBA...
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65674 Feb 9, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
I don't really understand this, myself. If what Dianne Feinstein hinted at and tried to get Brennan to say...but he wouldn't, which is understandable...at his Confirmation Hearing, is true, then why not tell the American People? Nobody would object, except the Ones who object to Obama breathing air and those People are irrelevant, anyway!
If you have actively worked with Al Qaeda in planning and executing Terrorist Plots to kill americans in the U.S., you should be a Target! This is Actual War, People, not a War Game!
Take them out...TAKE THEM ALL OUT!
----------
"Obama Released Bush's Torture Memos. Why Not Release the Targeted-Killing Memos?"

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/02/obama...
There are many things beyond your feeble mind dear. It's to be expected given the abusive way you have led life in the past. Roll your chair back, light another cig. and relax for a moment. Maybe your head will clear enough to comprehend the things you read. Best wishes...
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65675 Feb 9, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>Try hard...you'll eventually figure it out...Maybe! And you've got the nerve to call my Mind "feeble"...SMH... <<< I borrowed that from you, you know.
Oh I figured you out a long time ago. You are a liar. Feel free to borrow my <<>> signs. You have long been an imitation of me but I'll always be the real deal, love.

<<yawn>>

Location hidden

#65676 Feb 9, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I figured you out a long time ago. You are a liar. Feel free to borrow my <<>> signs. You have long been an imitation of me but I'll always be the real deal, love.
<<yawn>>
You are so dense..."dear"...I didn't borrow the <<< from you, I borrowed the "SMH" and Gawd, I hope it wasn't from you. I certainly didn't think it was or I wouldn't have touched it with a 10-ft. pole.

But, the "yawn", I've borrowed from the same person as the "SMH". If you're trying to tell me that you're that Person...SHOOT ME, JUST SHOOT ME NOW!
Fat N Lazy

Grand Prairie, TX

#65677 Feb 9, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dense..."dear"...I didn't borrow the <<< from you, I borrowed the "SMH" and Gawd, I hope it wasn't from you. I certainly didn't think it was or I wouldn't have touched it with a 10-ft. pole.
But, the "yawn", I've borrowed from the same person as the "SMH". If you're trying to tell me that you're that Person...SHOOT ME, JUST SHOOT ME NOW!
I thought they were all the same person.

Location hidden

#65678 Feb 9, 2013
"The Untouchables"...'FRONTLIN E' Examines Why No Wall ST. Execs Have Faced Fraud Charges For The Financial Crisis."

Click here:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/view/

Location hidden

#65679 Feb 9, 2013
Fat N Lazy wrote:
<quoted text>I thought they were all the same person.
Who is all the same Person. I'm not any of them, if that's what you mean. As far as who they are and how many different Names they use, I don't have a clue, other than I believe some of them are the same Person. But now, I wonder what gender they are and what sexual orientation because they certainly sound like they could be either One, Male or Female...and they could swing both ways. There's nothing wrong with a Male being in touch with his Feminine side, but DANG! I'd prefer that he not wear high heels and lipstick, if you know what I mean!
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65680 Feb 9, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>You are so dense..."dear"...I didn't borrow the <<< from you, I borrowed the "SMH" and Gawd, I hope it wasn't from you. I certainly didn't think it was or I wouldn't have touched it with a 10-ft. pole.

I'm not trying to tell you any personal information because it's none of your business but feel free to go ahead a shoot yourself. JK. I'd feel terrible if you did that I really, really would. I don't hate anyone I just don't approve of the way you react towards others.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#65681 Feb 9, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is all the same Person. I'm not any of them, if that's what you mean. As far as who they are and how many different Names they use, I don't have a clue, other than I believe some of them are the same Person. But now, I wonder what gender they are and what sexual orientation because they certainly sound like they could be either One, Male or Female...and they could swing both ways. There's nothing wrong with a Male being in touch with his Feminine side, but DANG! I'd prefer that he not wear high heels and lipstick, if you know what I mean!
So you know a "HE" that wears heels and lipstick? That creeps me out.
spy spy spy

Grand Prairie, TX

#65682 Feb 9, 2013
i just luv to wear me some lipstick, tuck my dipstick and wear my heels.
Ralph

UK

#65683 Feb 9, 2013
I bet your a cutie?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65684 Feb 9, 2013
Linda, I watched the Brennan hearing last night, and I agree for the most part, he seemed open and honest. It looked like he will be confirmed easily, and I liked him better after hearing his testimony, than I did before...BUT, I still have a BIG problem with the lack of oversight to the targeted killing of Americans. In my mind, if warrantless wiretaps require a ruling fron a FISA court, the targeted killing of an American citizen should at least meet THAT minimum standard, although I would favor a higher one.
Thw "white paper" on this issue basicially says that if the President does it it is legal...and that seems Nixonian in it's overreach to me. I like Obama, but he isn't God, and truthfully, I resent anyone in government who begins to act as if they are.
I didn't like torture, unlimited detention without due process, rendition, Gitmo, and the weak kneed folks who thought our courts, which we brag are models of justice to the rest of the world, were unable to effectively try terrorists. Not because these were Bush II policies but because to me, they were decidedly unamerican policies, and I refuse to be a hypocrite for Obama. Feel free to disagree,(anyone who wishes to) since this is just my opinion...in fact, I look forward to the opinions of others.

Location hidden

#65685 Feb 9, 2013
flashback21 wrote:
<quoted text>So you know a "HE" that wears heels and lipstick? That creeps me out.
I don't know why! You talk to him more on here than I do! Do you and he exchange Fashion Hints?
As a Troll, most of the Ones you "chummy" with probably wear Heels and Lipstick...haven't you already figured that out? You need them to draw you a picture? Duh!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65686 Feb 9, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
If memory serves, You've been the most ardent critic of my posts, referring to coherent text as "flowery" and complaining you didn't understand them! You seem comfortable attacking my posts because you despise the fact that you're incompetent and entirely incapable of keeping up. You actually seem to think you're slick enough to mask your impotence under the guise of being offended by "flowery" language. You're so busted, and have been for a long time!
It's not what you want to hear, but Sassy's postings are far superior to yours, and always have been. Here, you're employing the same indecent tactic against her, in a most dishonorable way.
Why not be constructive with your time? I think you and your fellow moron should consider a start-up business together. I was thinking..maybe a consultant firm! We might call it "Dumber & Dumbest Inc.," I'll let you imbeciles fight over who gets top billing. The way I see it....it's a toss-up!
"Coherant text" ? A couple of hundred words to say what could be said in two sentences is coherant text ? Have you read any of the posts from the majority of the folks who agree with your political assessments on this thread ? You know the ones, who use "band" for banned, and have spelling issues with a lot of five lettered words ?
Since you think the English language is going to Hell in a handbasket, why don't you try using a little King James era english on them ? That will get them to take notice ! They might even mistake you for a Saint !

Location hidden

#65687 Feb 9, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to tell you any personal information because it's none of your business but feel free to go ahead a shoot yourself. JK. I'd feel terrible if you did that I really, really would. I don't hate anyone I just don't approve of the way you react towards others.
I didn't know I needed your approval and I certainly didn't ask for it. News Flash! I couldn't care less whether you approve of anything that I do or not! You're not exactly my ideal person either, and that's putting it mildly, but I've got sense enough to know, that's not important to you or anybody else! Apparently, you don't!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#65688 Feb 9, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
Linda, I watched the Brennan hearing last night, and I agree for the most part, he seemed open and honest. It looked like he will be confirmed easily, and I liked him better after hearing his testimony, than I did before...BUT, I still have a BIG problem with the lack of oversight to the targeted killing of Americans. In my mind, if warrantless wiretaps require a ruling fron a FISA court, the targeted killing of an American citizen should at least meet THAT minimum standard, although I would favor a higher one.
Thw "white paper" on this issue basicially says that if the President does it it is legal...and that seems Nixonian in it's overreach to me. I like Obama, but he isn't God, and truthfully, I resent anyone in government who begins to act as if they are.
I didn't like torture, unlimited detention without due process, rendition, Gitmo, and the weak kneed folks who thought our courts, which we brag are models of justice to the rest of the world, were unable to effectively try terrorists. Not because these were Bush II policies but because to me, they were decidedly unamerican policies, and I refuse to be a hypocrite for Obama. Feel free to disagree,(anyone who wishes to) since this is just my opinion...in fact, I look forward to the opinions of others.
Too bad Nixon didn't have these powers. He could have taken out Bill Ayres and Bernadine Dorne, the Black Panthers, and the FALN guys Clinton pardoned.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#65689 Feb 9, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know I needed your approval and I certainly didn't ask for it. News Flash! I couldn't care less whether you approve of anything that I do or not! You're not exactly my ideal person either, and that's putting it mildly, but I've got sense enough to know, that's not important to you or anybody else! Apparently, you don't!
You appear really, really bitter and I'm not sure why.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65690 Feb 9, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
OT, first, I respect your courtesy and maturity at how you respond to others who don't necessarily agree with you. I enjoy hearing viewpoint from "the other side", but I don't like to get bashed for having my own. Anyway, I appreciate your demeanor, it is refreshing.
Second, I will stand corrected. I went to another US Treasury site to get something that was written a little plainer and it confirmed what you are saying. Here is an excerpt from this link:
Foreign Ownership of U.S. Debt:
As of September 2012 (most recent data), foreigners held $5.455 trillion, or roughly one third of total U.S. debt. China holds $1.155 trillion and Japan owns $1.131 trillion. The oil exporting countries are the third largest holders, at $267 billion, with Brazil next at $251 billion. The Caribbean Banking Centers are fifth, holding $240 billion. The Bureau of International Settlements suspects that much of the holdings of the Caribbean centers, as well as Luxembourg (holding $148 billion) and Belgium ($134 billion) are fronts for the oil-exporting countries or hedge funds that do not wish to be identified. The next largest holders -- Taiwan, Switzerland, Russia, United Kingdom, and Hong Kong -- own between $135-$191 billion each.(Source: Foreign Holding of U.S. Treasury Securities, November 16, 2012; U.S. Treasury report ”Petrodollars and Global Imbalances”, February 2006)
I will gladly admit when I am wrong, and I am wrong regarding my statement that half of every taypayer's dollar goes to pay foreign interest. I don't want anyone thinking I am simply blasting the opposing party without having any facts. In this case, I had the facts and then utterly destroyed the math used in my statement. I apologize for that.
The point of my original post was to refute a statement by one of the more opinionated posters on here bashing the wealthy and accusing them of sending all their money overseas to evade taxes, which is simply not true. I wanted to point out the U.S. Government does exactly what she is accusing the wealthy of doing but never mentions this fact. I got my math wrong, but the principle is still the same; we spend a lot of tax dollars on foreign owned debt. I think you would agree with me on this.
I learned a little something more than I did before and I thank you OT for enticing me to check it out. I stand corrected on this.
Thank you "Pete". I learned something from the site you provided as well. I was not aware of how much inerest is paid by the govt. to holders of U.S. Savings bonds, and it was not included in the CBO estimate of interest payments from our government, but was provided on the Treasury site you posted. That brings me to a question...I wonder why there has not been a major push to get Americans to buy savings bonds instead of borrowing from foreign countries ? War bonds helped to provide cash for WWII and, this could be a way for Americans to do the patriotic thing and keep those interest payments and control here in this country. Your thoughts ?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65691 Feb 9, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Nixon didn't have these powers. He could have taken out Bill Ayres and Bernadine Dorne, the Black Panthers, and the FALN guys Clinton pardoned.
Nixon basicially said that if the President does it it is legal..by that measure if he had chosen to do so...he had the power and it was legal ! Chuckles !! Still...by the new standards of the Republican Party, Nixon would be classified today, as a liberal Democrat. That is how far right the party has moved.
Do you have an opinion on targeted killing of Americans in the drone program ?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65692 Feb 9, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> "Coherant text" ? A couple of hundred words to say what could be said in two sentences is coherant text ? Have you read any of the posts from the majority of the folks who agree with your political assessments on this thread ? You know the ones, who use "band" for banned, and have spelling issues with a lot of five lettered words ?
Since you think the English language is going to Hell in a handbasket, why don't you try using a little King James era english on them ? That will get them to take notice ! They might even mistake you for a Saint !
Oh, you're feeling insecure again. Look, two sentences are fine, stop feeling inadequate! You'll never see me complain about lesser texting from you, what you produce makes me miserable enough!

Your complaint of spelling infractions by others isn't my problem, but if it's this stressful for you, we might contact Topix administrators and submit your name as a candidate for "spelling police"! I figure we could all chip-in and get you some spandex and a cape! You might feel better about yourself.

Yes, instead of ridiculing my friends who mis-spell, you could enjoy sending full length pictures of yourself to your friends with crippling peronality dissorder, including all of their imaginary friends! Imagine, you could be a hero all over the place...to people you don't even know, to people we don't even know, to people who don't really even exist! You hang in there...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Greene County inbred? 6 min Trunketeer 2
Handicapped Parking space ABUSE!!! (Jan '12) 16 min Nope 75
***** last post wins ***** 16 min Trunketeer 582
Why is Christmas on the 25th 20 min whatever 4
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 32 min Jennifer Renee 5,622
Principal at Mosheim 35 min sooooo 67
kristi mccamey 36 min Pedro 3
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 39 min Trunketeer 246
info about eric jones 4 hr Crazy 9
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 5 hr From Jenny xoxo 154
Why so paranoid? 7 hr csmaven 100
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info