Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,971)

Showing posts 59,401 - 59,420 of138,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, "Pete" I gave you the Congressional Budget Office figure, but even if I use the figure in the site you provided, which apparently includes interest on U.S. Savings Bonds and something called State and Local Government SLG's what ever they are... the total is a LONG LONG way from half of every tax dollar collected. In fact using your figure it wouldn't make 10% of every dollar....
Your second site says that U.S. Govt. debt held by foreign governments is 4.5 trillion...with the national debt standing at almost 17 trillion, and foreign govt. debt held at 4.5 trillion....my math has that holding at less than a FOURTH...not half.
What did I post that wasn't true ??
Did you not see the information regarding who owns our debt? It clearly states 46% of our debt is foreign owned. And that was back in 2011.

Let's take the information on the sites for 2011 and do the math then. Tax revenues from individuals were $1.8 Billion in 2011. However, half of that is ear-marked for social security. It is not supposed to be spent, even though we know better. That means $.9 billion is what is available to the government to spend from income taxes. Thus far in the 2013 fiscal year, the interest on our debt is $151 Billion. However, the fiscal year is just four months old. You have to multiply by 3 to get the annual interest expense, i.e. 3 x $151 Billion is $453 Billion which is exactly one half of the tax revenues from individuals. Yes, I am mixing data from 2011 and 2013, but that is the only data that is available. And yes, we all know the government spends social security funds freely for things other than social security. However, from a personal income tax point of view, half of everyone's taxes not earmarked for social security go to pay off the debt. Ten years from now, it is going to be far worse. In 2011, 46% of our debt was foreign owned. Now, it is probably over 50%. What all this means is that half of every income tax dollar we give to the government goes to pay off interest and half of that goes offshore. All of this is listed in the websites I posted. However, I might have gotten some other data from other government sites. I can't remember.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW that, Dummy! I'm very familiar with "per Diems". But, if you're traveling in your work and eating out, you're not taking your Friends out to Lunch/Dinner and claiming it as a Business Lunch/Dinner, either and writing it off your Taxes. if your Company/Boss is Paying you Travel Expenses, Your company is writing it off their Taxes...you're not. Or, you're not supposed to be, anyway.
Company=owned by Super Wealthy??? OK, YOURS a legitimate Expense for them, but I'll guarantee you that they're entertaining their Friends and buying them Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner and claiming those, too!
See the point, Dumbo!
Are you kidding??? Company=owned by the Super Wealthy7 Did you honestly mean to write that? Do you know now many companies there are that are actually struggling to survive in this economy? Do you not realize that not every company is a MicroSoft, GM or GE? DO you think the owner of Cappy's Apex is super wealthy?

I had already realized your I.Q. was simply not that high, but now you are starting to show some serious mental deficiencies. No wonder you post of Topix all day, that is all you are capable of doing. Geez
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the People in DC are doing it. I think that the People in DC just make it "possible"...sometim es...for the People of this Country to do what they've always done, which is roll up their sleeves and find a way to save themselves and this Nation, and usually make it better than it was before, by the time they get finished and rest. It's the American Way!
Wait a minute.It's a friggin mess.I see DC as enablers of the money people.These money people give them bribes to make laws and to do things that the money people want, what will make them richer.
The DC people like their positions of power and insider trading and lucretive job offerings down the road.They like the bribe money.
So to get lots of bribe money the DC syndicate does what they (the money people) want.
So if Monsanto for instance wants to sue for patent infringment when a bird craps in some farmers field and Monsanto sneeks in farmers fields to look for the bird pooped GMO plat DC gives them the green light.
And they get away with bankrupting farmers in their lawsuits.
How in God's name do you roll up your sleeves against that when the system does this?
This is only one little piece of thousands of this type of what goes on.
How did all those dead innocents in Iraq hold up under the system.
Shell is fine.Haliburton is fine.Goldman is fine.Detroit is in decay people lost good jobs.China is good the people not so much.
Now the EASTER BUNNY sure makes little kids happy and of course it keeps their family dentist rolling in cash.
Oh Hell the friggen Bunny is in on it too.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding??? Company=owned by the Super Wealthy7 Did you honestly mean to write that? Do you know now many companies there are that are actually struggling to survive in this economy? Do you not realize that not every company is a MicroSoft, GM or GE? DO you think the owner of Cappy's Apex is super wealthy?
I had already realized your I.Q. was simply not that high, but now you are starting to show some serious mental deficiencies. No wonder you post of Topix all day, that is all you are capable of doing. Geez
Pete, I've read SOME of your Posts, that you posted this mornIng, carefully, but I didn't say a word about them because we were mostly all having an enjoyable conversation and I didn't want to spoil it by taking everything down. But, since you've already done that, I just have to say one thing about them. I owned a small Business for awhile and you are just spouting BS about Social Security, what you claim to pay and the way you claim to pay it. It's a distorted and twisted bunch of crap, to suit your own agenda, but has very little actual truth in it. So, if you really want to have a truthful discussion, that's fine, and some Posters will discuss these issues with you. But, if you're just going to distort and out-and-out tell lies, AND insult and bash Peoplethat call you out on what you're doing, it's a waste of everybody's time. Maybe, you should get your Butt to work and your Business wouldn't be about to go under, instead of distorting and Lying on Topix. Some of us DO know better!
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the article said that it's ONLY 1st class mail, that won't be delivered on Saturday. 2nd, and 3rd Class mail will be, which is basically what your friend was saying, too.

We'll get the Junk Mail and not the Important Stuff! Lol! Actuall, it's been that way at my House for awhile. I don't get much on saturday and all of it is worthless...but on Monday, look out! Lots of it and most of it is important!
Your welfare check will still come dear. Don't worry.
LiteLively

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

F U
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, I've read SOME of your Posts, that you posted this mornIng, carefully, but I didn't say a word about them because we were mostly all having an enjoyable conversation and I didn't want to spoil it by taking everything down. But, since you've already done that, I just have to say one thing about them. I owned a small Business for awhile and you are just spouting BS about Social Security, what you claim to pay and the way you claim to pay it. It's a distorted and twisted bunch of crap, to suit your own agenda, but has very little actual truth in it. So, if you really want to have a truthful discussion, that's fine, and some Posters will discuss these issues with you. But, if you're just going to distort and out-and-out tell lies, AND insult and bash Peoplethat call you out on what you're doing, it's a waste of everybody's time. Maybe, you should get your Butt to work and your Business wouldn't be about to go under, instead of distorting and Lying on Topix. Some of us DO know better!
You are a fine one to call anyone a liar or reprimand anyone for distorting the truth. Mowing lawns isn't a business so therefore you haven't owned a business. His data is in fact correct because I have also reviewed it. It's based on the latest data available which he clearly spelled out but you are unable to comprehend anything other than a dick. So slow your roll Linda because you are the liar and you are jealous of anyone who can buy and sell your trashy little existence. Now have your stupid little alter ego come thru and do a spell check on my post. In the meantime I'll order my drinks and lunch while you sit all alone in your 900 square foot track home and call names. Bye Bye

The Real, Really Sassu
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Hey in Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been?I'm not an Obama Fan.
Your just mad cause Cookeville has a TJ Max and Sparta doesn't.
My Bad

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fine one to call anyone a liar or reprimand anyone for distorting the truth. Mowing lawns isn't a business so therefore you haven't owned a business. His data is in fact correct because I have also reviewed it. It's based on the latest data available which he clearly spelled out but you are unable to comprehend anything other than a dick. So slow your roll Linda because you are the liar and you are jealous of anyone who can buy and sell your trashy little existence. Now have your stupid little alter ego come thru and do a spell check on my post. In the meantime I'll order my drinks and lunch while you sit all alone in your 900 square foot track home and call names. Bye Bye
The Real, Really Sassu
You're scolding someone for being dishonest and untruthful...yet you're posting as "Really Sassy."

The shamelessness of your hypocrisy is amusing.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, I've read SOME of your Posts, that you posted this mornIng, carefully, but I didn't say a word about them because we were mostly all having an enjoyable conversation and I didn't want to spoil it by taking everything down. But, since you've already done that, I just have to say one thing about them. I owned a small Business for awhile and you are just spouting BS about Social Security, what you claim to pay and the way you claim to pay it. It's a distorted and twisted bunch of crap, to suit your own agenda, but has very little actual truth in it. So, if you really want to have a truthful discussion, that's fine, and some Posters will discuss these issues with you. But, if you're just going to distort and out-and-out tell lies, AND insult and bash Peoplethat call you out on what you're doing, it's a waste of everybody's time. Maybe, you should get your Butt to work and your Business wouldn't be about to go under, instead of distorting and Lying on Topix. Some of us DO know better!
Again, you're simply crazy. Everything I posted was factual. In fact, since you like trolling the internet, just type in FICA in Goggle and you will find out for yourself. I have owned a large business in this area for over 40 years and know exactly how FICA works. And BTW, my business is very successful.

Now I will call you out on one of your world famous contradictions. You said businesses were all owned by the super rich. In this post, you state you were a business owner once. Were you super rich while you owned the business? You keep saying you have no money, yet you owned a business so how could you not be super rich? See the contradiction. Posts like these are what make people think you are crazy and mentally deficient.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Just following your Lead, Baby, just following your Lead!
While I do appreciate the initiative here, you're stumbling in the wrong direction!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You're scolding someone for being dishonest and untruthful...yet you're posting as "Really Sassy."
Many believe you have'nt standing to accuse others of hypocrisy. I think it has something to do with constantly trying to pass yourself off as being smart!
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Many believe you have'nt standing to accuse others of hypocrisy. I think it has something to do with constantly trying to pass yourself off as being smart!
I agree. Nothing is more irritating than an idiot attempting to pass themselves off as intelligent. You can always spot the type right out of the gate by the wording used.

Intelligent people speak using wording and language that they know can be easily understood by the general public, doing otherwise serves no purpose. If one can't convey his or her message in a manner that can be understood, what purpose does it serve?

Hopefully rather than following behind me doing spell checks and spewing undying love for lower class woman he will work towards improving his ability to reach the audience and comprehend what's written by others. I fear like his hero, he is a lost cause.

The Real, Really Sassy
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You're scolding someone for being dishonest and untruthful...yet you're posting as "Really Sassy."

Lol. You really, really are pitiful. Have you just today clicked onto this thread for the first time? Either you are another one of Linda's alter egos or you are as unable to comprehend anything written as she is. Anyone could read just a few of this weeks post and realize that Linda surrendered this name after wishing I would die a slow painful death because I made her mad. I've never once claimed to be an old, poor, uneducated, obese, mentally challenged dementia patient. Please shut up you are embarrassing yourself and those like you. Maybe I should have Linda Liar make a wish on your health as well.
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LiteLively wrote:
F U
Your new name is as ugly as you are. It fits you perfectly. You are such a class act.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Nothing is more irritating than an idiot attempting to pass themselves off as intelligent. You can always spot the type right out of the gate by the wording used.
Intelligent people speak using wording and language that they know can be easily understood by the general public, doing otherwise serves no purpose. If one can't convey his or her message in a manner that can be understood, what purpose does it serve?
Hopefully rather than following behind me doing spell checks and spewing undying love for lower class woman he will work towards improving his ability to reach the audience and comprehend what's written by others. I fear like his hero, he is a lost cause.
The Real, Really Sassy
*himself/herself modifies the singular "idiot," not themselves

"spewing undying love for lower class 'woman?'"

Funny that you speak of wording that the "general public" can understand in a reply to Willard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. You really, really are pitiful. Have you just today clicked onto this thread for the first time? Either you are another one of Linda's alter egos or you are as unable to comprehend anything written as she is. Anyone could read just a few of this weeks post and realize that Linda surrendered this name after wishing I would die a slow painful death because I made her mad. I've never once claimed to be an old, poor, uneducated, obese, mentally challenged dementia patient. Please shut up you are embarrassing yourself and those like you. Maybe I should have Linda Liar make a wish on your health as well.
You're obsessed with a poster on a forum board, even going so far as to assume her identity...and I am the one who is pitiful?

Wow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your new name is as ugly as you are. It fits you perfectly. You are such a class act.
Read this post a few times slowly, then enjoy your own hypocrisy.
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Read this post a few times slowly, then enjoy your own hypocrisy.
I think you, my dear, have a complete fascination with me. I'm use to it because many people do but let me warn you Internet dating isn't my thing. You maybe should stick with the lower class ones that you've already obligated yourself to. I'm way out of your league.
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>*himself/herself modifies the singular "idiot," not themselves

"spewing undying love for lower class 'woman?'"

Funny that you speak of wording that the "general public" can understand in a reply to Willard.
I also spoke of your lack of comprehension skills. No one can dumb things down enough for you darling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,401 - 59,420 of138,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
did Brian Crawford die?? 4 min blood 27
hawk vs hensley 6 min Crow 13
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 7 min _Evil-_-Bill_ 820
Greeneville Post Office 15 min Dr Wu 11
Did you ever think you had to fart and shit you... (Dec '10) 1 hr number 3 27
How do "Normal" families make it 1 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 3
Burns does a he pleases 1 hr Put the law on you 5
suicide on viking mountain 2 hr reality 7
•••