Comments
59,401 - 59,420 of 145,432 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65528
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Hey in Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been?I'm not an Obama Fan.
Your just mad cause Cookeville has a TJ Max and Sparta doesn't.
My Bad

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65530
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fine one to call anyone a liar or reprimand anyone for distorting the truth. Mowing lawns isn't a business so therefore you haven't owned a business. His data is in fact correct because I have also reviewed it. It's based on the latest data available which he clearly spelled out but you are unable to comprehend anything other than a dick. So slow your roll Linda because you are the liar and you are jealous of anyone who can buy and sell your trashy little existence. Now have your stupid little alter ego come thru and do a spell check on my post. In the meantime I'll order my drinks and lunch while you sit all alone in your 900 square foot track home and call names. Bye Bye
The Real, Really Sassu
You're scolding someone for being dishonest and untruthful...yet you're posting as "Really Sassy."

The shamelessness of your hypocrisy is amusing.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65531
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, I've read SOME of your Posts, that you posted this mornIng, carefully, but I didn't say a word about them because we were mostly all having an enjoyable conversation and I didn't want to spoil it by taking everything down. But, since you've already done that, I just have to say one thing about them. I owned a small Business for awhile and you are just spouting BS about Social Security, what you claim to pay and the way you claim to pay it. It's a distorted and twisted bunch of crap, to suit your own agenda, but has very little actual truth in it. So, if you really want to have a truthful discussion, that's fine, and some Posters will discuss these issues with you. But, if you're just going to distort and out-and-out tell lies, AND insult and bash Peoplethat call you out on what you're doing, it's a waste of everybody's time. Maybe, you should get your Butt to work and your Business wouldn't be about to go under, instead of distorting and Lying on Topix. Some of us DO know better!
Again, you're simply crazy. Everything I posted was factual. In fact, since you like trolling the internet, just type in FICA in Goggle and you will find out for yourself. I have owned a large business in this area for over 40 years and know exactly how FICA works. And BTW, my business is very successful.

Now I will call you out on one of your world famous contradictions. You said businesses were all owned by the super rich. In this post, you state you were a business owner once. Were you super rich while you owned the business? You keep saying you have no money, yet you owned a business so how could you not be super rich? See the contradiction. Posts like these are what make people think you are crazy and mentally deficient.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65532
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Just following your Lead, Baby, just following your Lead!
While I do appreciate the initiative here, you're stumbling in the wrong direction!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65533
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You're scolding someone for being dishonest and untruthful...yet you're posting as "Really Sassy."
The shamelessness of your hypocrisy is amusing.
Many believe you have'nt standing to accuse others of hypocrisy. I think it has something to do with constantly trying to pass yourself off as being smart!
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65534
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Many believe you have'nt standing to accuse others of hypocrisy. I think it has something to do with constantly trying to pass yourself off as being smart!
I agree. Nothing is more irritating than an idiot attempting to pass themselves off as intelligent. You can always spot the type right out of the gate by the wording used.

Intelligent people speak using wording and language that they know can be easily understood by the general public, doing otherwise serves no purpose. If one can't convey his or her message in a manner that can be understood, what purpose does it serve?

Hopefully rather than following behind me doing spell checks and spewing undying love for lower class woman he will work towards improving his ability to reach the audience and comprehend what's written by others. I fear like his hero, he is a lost cause.

The Real, Really Sassy
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65535
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>You're scolding someone for being dishonest and untruthful...yet you're posting as "Really Sassy."

The shamelessness of your hypocrisy is amusing.
Lol. You really, really are pitiful. Have you just today clicked onto this thread for the first time? Either you are another one of Linda's alter egos or you are as unable to comprehend anything written as she is. Anyone could read just a few of this weeks post and realize that Linda surrendered this name after wishing I would die a slow painful death because I made her mad. I've never once claimed to be an old, poor, uneducated, obese, mentally challenged dementia patient. Please shut up you are embarrassing yourself and those like you. Maybe I should have Linda Liar make a wish on your health as well.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65536
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LiteLively wrote:
F U
Your new name is as ugly as you are. It fits you perfectly. You are such a class act.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65537
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Nothing is more irritating than an idiot attempting to pass themselves off as intelligent. You can always spot the type right out of the gate by the wording used.
Intelligent people speak using wording and language that they know can be easily understood by the general public, doing otherwise serves no purpose. If one can't convey his or her message in a manner that can be understood, what purpose does it serve?
Hopefully rather than following behind me doing spell checks and spewing undying love for lower class woman he will work towards improving his ability to reach the audience and comprehend what's written by others. I fear like his hero, he is a lost cause.
The Real, Really Sassy
*himself/herself modifies the singular "idiot," not themselves

"spewing undying love for lower class 'woman?'"

Funny that you speak of wording that the "general public" can understand in a reply to Willard.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65538
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. You really, really are pitiful. Have you just today clicked onto this thread for the first time? Either you are another one of Linda's alter egos or you are as unable to comprehend anything written as she is. Anyone could read just a few of this weeks post and realize that Linda surrendered this name after wishing I would die a slow painful death because I made her mad. I've never once claimed to be an old, poor, uneducated, obese, mentally challenged dementia patient. Please shut up you are embarrassing yourself and those like you. Maybe I should have Linda Liar make a wish on your health as well.
You're obsessed with a poster on a forum board, even going so far as to assume her identity...and I am the one who is pitiful?

Wow.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65539
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your new name is as ugly as you are. It fits you perfectly. You are such a class act.
Read this post a few times slowly, then enjoy your own hypocrisy.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65540
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>Read this post a few times slowly, then enjoy your own hypocrisy.
I think you, my dear, have a complete fascination with me. I'm use to it because many people do but let me warn you Internet dating isn't my thing. You maybe should stick with the lower class ones that you've already obligated yourself to. I'm way out of your league.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65541
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>*himself/herself modifies the singular "idiot," not themselves

"spewing undying love for lower class 'woman?'"

Funny that you speak of wording that the "general public" can understand in a reply to Willard.
I also spoke of your lack of comprehension skills. No one can dumb things down enough for you darling.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65542
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not see the information regarding who owns our debt? It clearly states 46% of our debt is foreign owned. And that was back in 2011.
Let's take the information on the sites for 2011 and do the math then. Tax revenues from individuals were $1.8 Billion in 2011. However, half of that is ear-marked for social security. It is not supposed to be spent, even though we know better. That means $.9 billion is what is available to the government to spend from income taxes. Thus far in the 2013 fiscal year, the interest on our debt is $151 Billion. However, the fiscal year is just four months old. You have to multiply by 3 to get the annual interest expense, i.e. 3 x $151 Billion is $453 Billion which is exactly one half of the tax revenues from individuals. Yes, I am mixing data from 2011 and 2013, but that is the only data that is available. And yes, we all know the government spends social security funds freely for things other than social security. However, from a personal income tax point of view, half of everyone's taxes not earmarked for social security go to pay off the debt. Ten years from now, it is going to be far worse. In 2011, 46% of our debt was foreign owned. Now, it is probably over 50%. What all this means is that half of every income tax dollar we give to the government goes to pay off interest and half of that goes offshore. All of this is listed in the websites I posted. However, I might have gotten some other data from other government sites. I can't remember.
Let's examine what you originally posted, and I quote " Almost half of every tax dollar goes to pay interest on the debt. Who do you think this interest is owed to ? It's certainly not anyone or anything in the US. In fact, China ownes most of our debt."

Now apparently, you are going to use tax revenue from individual taxpayers only if I understand your post above, but that is not "every tax dollar" by a long shot.
I think we can agree that the US debt stands at 17 trillion and from the site YOU provided I quote " Foreign governments hold more than 4.5 trillion with the lagrest being China." How does 4.5 trillion equal half of 17 trillion ?
Finally, since the largest single holder of US Govt. debt is the Social Security Trust Fund, I dispute your contention that the interest on the debt is not going to "anyone or anything in the US" I stand by my original response.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65543
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you, my dear, have a complete fascination with me. I'm use to it because many people do but let me warn you Internet dating isn't my thing. You maybe should stick with the lower class ones that you've already obligated yourself to. I'm way out of your league.
You're quite deranged. You DO realize you've assumed someone else's identity, don't you?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65544
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Nothing is more irritating than an idiot attempting to pass themselves off as intelligent. You can always spot the type right out of the gate by the wording used.
Intelligent people speak using wording and language that they know can be easily understood by the general public, doing otherwise serves no purpose. If one can't convey his or her message in a manner that can be understood, what purpose does it serve?
Hopefully rather than following behind me doing spell checks and spewing undying love for lower class woman he will work towards improving his ability to reach the audience and comprehend what's written by others. I fear like his hero, he is a lost cause.
The Real, Really Sassy
Yes, While attempting to remain cognizant of the contemporary standards of our language, I believe riches are to be sorely missed if we snooze in our comfortability to excess. American society has found many stages of a "new-normalcy" in our language and it seems we have created something most unattractive. Aside from regimentations of syntax, I'm more at odds over common inadequacies found in conceptual realms, such as thinking in concepts; analytical capacity; thematical current; thought formulation and very basic composition skills.

We know that our most insideous teacher is "gradualism"! While reckless practices are seductive and entertaining to some, the destructive power of time dismantles the integrity of language and is generationally harmful..as we have seen. If everyone yielded to the gradual bastardization of our language by simply sliding into the next tier of degeneration in an errant quest to find "conformity" a higher value than respectable language, we might be sounding like cave dwellers in two generations! One small evidentiary would be the struggle of so many young american boys and girls who, not only have no command of our language, but present themselves for employment as though they are from a preliterate society. I think this is a horrendous tragedy. Take care.

Thanks!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65545
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, While attempting to remain cognizant of the contemporary standards of our language, I believe riches are to be sorely missed if we snooze in our comfortability to excess. American society has found many stages of a "new-normalcy" in our language and it seems we have created something most unattractive. Aside from regimentations of syntax, I'm more at odds over common inadequacies found in conceptual realms, such as thinking in concepts; analytical capacity; thematical current; thought formulation and very basic composition skills.
We know that our most insideous teacher is "gradualism"! While reckless practices are seductive and entertaining to some, the destructive power of time dismantles the integrity of language and is generationally harmful..as we have seen. If everyone yielded to the gradual bastardization of our language by simply sliding into the next tier of degeneration in an errant quest to find "conformity" a higher value than respectable language, we might be sounding like cave dwellers in two generations! One small evidentiary would be the struggle of so many young american boys and girls who, not only have no command of our language, but present themselves for employment as though they are from a preliterate society. I think this is a horrendous tragedy. Take care.
Thanks!
Well said:
Moderate

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65546
Feb 8, 2013
 
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65547
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, While attempting to remain cognizant of the contemporary standards of our language, I believe riches are to be sorely missed if we snooze in our comfortability to excess. American society has found many stages of a "new-normalcy" in our language and it seems we have created something most unattractive. Aside from regimentations of syntax, I'm more at odds over common inadequacies found in conceptual realms, such as thinking in concepts; analytical capacity; thematical current; thought formulation and very basic composition skills.
We know that our most insideous teacher is "gradualism"! While reckless practices are seductive and entertaining to some, the destructive power of time dismantles the integrity of language and is generationally harmful..as we have seen. If everyone yielded to the gradual bastardization of our language by simply sliding into the next tier of degeneration in an errant quest to find "conformity" a higher value than respectable language, we might be sounding like cave dwellers in two generations! One small evidentiary would be the struggle of so many young american boys and girls who, not only have no command of our language, but present themselves for employment as though they are from a preliterate society. I think this is a horrendous tragedy. Take care.
Thanks!
Wow "Willard", I'm sure she agrees with every word ! She might not understand them but she agrees with them !

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65548
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Wow "Willard", I'm sure she agrees with every word ! She might not understand them but she agrees with them !
Ha ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davis Street 1 hr Kohlrabi 10
Michael Brobeck (Sep '11) 1 hr Awwww 98
Parker Girls 1 hr Kohlrabi 5
RED NECK is that considered colored people inco... 1 hr Kohlrabi 4
BODY CAMERAS for POLICE ist it time 1 hr Kohlrabi 14
BOYCOTT BURGER KING lets face it the food sucks... 1 hr Kohlrabi 20
FOOD STAMP money should we send it to ISRAEL ? 1 hr Kohlrabi 7
twested scissors 1 hr Ape Allen 6
Keeping county office employees from sleeping w... 22 hr Dr Wu 17
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••