Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

"Bernie Sanders Seeks To Crackdown On Corporate Tax Havens."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/07/bernie-...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, you're right. Alittle picky, but right! I didn't know I was being graded on my English, rather the content of my Post! Had I known, I would have used my "proper" English, rather than my "Hillbilly" English that's easier for most Topix Posters to understand.
Linda, now that's what I like, a little humor on topix.
I hope he/she does not give me a test, I would fail.
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

You are just toio blind to see who the people are that you call the majority. I am so proud I am not among them. Time will tell what a huge mistake "the majority" has made. You are wrong about what can be done, however.
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably would prefer not to be President over you and People like you, but he is...whether you like it or not.
You see, he was voted in by the majority of the People in this Country and there's nothing you can do about it, if you don't like it. Nobody cares whether you like it or not, that's just the way it is , so get used to it and stop your incessant whining about it! You're embarrassing yourself by looking like such a Big Spoiled Baby, moaning and groaning , whining and crying all the time...4 month after the election! GEEZE, give it a rest! Enough already!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
OT, if you get a chance and didn't watch it live...watch John Brennan's Senate Confirmation Hearing on a Video Replay on CSPAN
I think you might change your Mind about Drones killing Americans in Foreign Countries. IMO, Mr. Brennan made a powerful case for the reason and the neccessity for doing so...with Intelligence Cmte. Chmn. Dianne Feinstein's assistance.
No "Linda", I didn'tget to watch it. I did see the highlights on the evening news. I don't think he will change my mind, no matter what he said though...I have a real problem with one man, no matter who he may be, acting as judge, and jury, finding an American citizen guilty and sentencing that American to death, without any other oversight. This places too much power in the hands of one man.
I don't favor the death penalty, because judicial error resulting in death is irreversible, and I see nothing different in this instance. Obviously, we are all entitled to our own opinions and I respect yours...but I simply disagree.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
You are just toio blind to see who the people are that you call the majority. I am so proud I am not among them. Time will tell what a huge mistake "the majority" has made. You are wrong about what can be done, however. <quoted text>
Well, now you know how I felt about the second Reagan term, and the two Bush II terms...
Linda

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Well, now you know how I felt about the second Reagan term, and the two Bush II terms...
Why would anyone care how you felt? You clearly have feelings of grandeur which is a dead give a way as to your mental status.
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
Some Little Bast*rds ought to be charged and tried as Adults for this ...and their Parents should be forced to pay all Medical bills for this Boy as long as he needs any medical care because of what their Monsters did to him!
And People wonder why Kids are taking Guns to School! THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE REASON, PEOPLE! TO PROTECT THEMSELVES!
----------
"Bullying Attack Leaves Boy In Coma."
Click here:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/bullying...
Bet those folks whose innocents are stuck down with your Hero's drones
sound just like you do.I bet they are feeling forever in our debt.We are loved.We are now a safe nation.And we spend lots of cash to be able to make friends in this manner.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> No "Linda", I didn'tget to watch it. I did see the highlights on the evening news. I don't think he will change my mind, no matter what he said though...I have a real problem with one man, no matter who he may be, acting as judge, and jury, finding an American citizen guilty and sentencing that American to death, without any other oversight. This places too much power in the hands of one man.
I don't favor the death penalty, because judicial error resulting in death is irreversible, and I see nothing different in this instance. Obviously, we are all entitled to our own opinions and I respect yours...but I simply disagree.
I cannot agree more with everything in your post. While I don't lose any sleep at all for killing our enemies abroad in war, targeting suspected Americans abroad is something altogether different. What is the next logical step? Targeting 'home-grown' American 'terrorists' on our own soil? Should that occur, I do believe it would be a game-changer for many people.
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> No "Linda", I didn'tget to watch it. I did see the highlights on the evening news. I don't think he will change my mind, no matter what he said though...I have a real problem with one man, no matter who he may be, acting as judge, and jury, finding an American citizen guilty and sentencing that American to death, without any other oversight. This places too much power in the hands of one man.
This is exactly how I feel.Plus I do not trust those who have stood by while we have been robbed by Bansters,murderd by drug companies,poisoned by Corporations Lied to,used in war to profit their buddies,take bribes on and on.
I've been acused of being crazy a coward a conspiracy nut on and on but in my eyes they do not look like the kind of people one trusts with anything.
People are being picked up and dumped in the mental ward for what comes down to questioing those in power.
And when they are talking this mental health thing for determining if you have a gun or not well I don't trust that either.
They have no credibility.None.What is there to trust?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
You are just toio blind to see who the people are that you call the majority. I am so proud I am not among them. Time will tell what a huge mistake "the majority" has made. You are wrong about what can be done, however. <quoted text>
Dude, if you're talking about the "scuzzies", I've got news for you...most of the "scuzzies" don't even vote!

If you're talking about People that don't have alot of money...well, I've got news for you on that, too! THAT is the majority of the Country's People right now! Most of them are good, sensible People who were perfectly capable of voting for who they wanted as President. Poor or Lower-Middle Class do not mean "scuzzy" in all cases, like you seem to think. And having money doesn't mean that the Person is worth killing, either! You really need to learn that! there's some right here on this forum that I suspect are better off than average, financially, and they are some of the sorriest People I've ever had the misfortune of communicating with! Furthermore, I doubt that some of them have ever voted in their Life...which may be a good thing, when I think about the kind of Candidate they would probably vote for.

So, whoever you're talking about, GET OVER YOURSELF! You can't tell by looking at a Person...Sam Walton wore overalls and drove an old Pick-up truck, but he could have bought you with his pocket change, no matter how much money you have! I'm pretty sure you would be considered a Pauper compared to him! Whether you're a "Scuzzy" or not, only you and the People you're around, know that!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
Ya know OT, this is what I like about America. Here we have an issue with different opinions that are expressed, respectfully.
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot agree more with everything in your post. While I don't lose any sleep at all for killing our enemies abroad in war, targeting suspected Americans abroad is something altogether different. What is the next logical step? Targeting 'home-grown' American 'terrorists' on our own soil? Should that occur, I do believe it would be a game-changer for many people.
I don't believe it is the next logical step I belive this has been accepted already.
As far as I know the USA has been declared part of the battlefield already and Americans can be tortued, sent out to other countries to be tortured,assassinated,etc.No charges,no right to remain silent,no trial,no right to confront those who accuse you.You have nothing.
This is called no rule of law.
If this is not tyrany what is?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
So tell me, what can be done about it?
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Another fu morning ith oix Then whn it goe outits full of exra spaces tboot.Weeeeeeeeeeeee
I sure have not won no spelling bees but I'm not as bad as ox is ming me out to be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
That's fair and reasonable and I accept it. If you would have the time, I think it's about an hour and a half long, I could put up the Link and you could watch a Video of Brennan's hearing...not because I'm trying to change your mind. As far as I'm concerned, that issue is settled between us. I would just like to get your opinion of the Man, himself, since I value your opinion so highly. As I said, I was impressed and I didn't think I would be. He's a Hold-over from Reagan's Presidency and certainly from Bush, Jr's time, I believe they said, but his honestly and straight-forwardness was either an extraordinarily good Act or he's an honest man...a rarity in Washington circles. At least, he seemed like it to me. I was expecting alot of "tap-dancing" from him & that was not what he did.
So, just tell me, if you'd like for me to put up the Link, and I will.
Cheech

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Hey in Grey wrote:
Another fu morning ith oix Then whn it goe outits full of exra spaces tboot.Weeeeeeeeeeeee
I sure have not won no spelling bees but I'm not as bad as ox is ming me out to be.
Do you smoke weed?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know OT, this is what I like about America. Here we have an issue with different opinions that are expressed, respectfully.
I agree, my friend !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, now you know how I felt about the second Reagan term, and the two Bush II terms...
Me too, OT. I voted for Reagan the first time, but I certainly didn't the second time. as for Bush, Jr...I stayed mad for 8 years straight while he was in office, and watched him like a Hawk...that's the reason I stayed mad! Lol!
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I see Lite n Lively is back.You should have gone with organics"YO BABY"
Are you having an Idenity Crisis? You keep changing your name. And you can't blame that one on Topix.
I could give you my sister's (the psychologist) number.
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Nothing you said herel carries an ounce of validity. You know nothing about me and obviously only are on here to ramble about issues that are way beyond your level of intelligence.
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, if you're talking about the "scuzzies", I've got news for you...most of the "scuzzies" don't even vote!
If you're talking about People that don't have alot of money...well, I've got news for you on that, too! THAT is the majority of the Country's People right now! Most of them are good, sensible People who were perfectly capable of voting for who they wanted as President. Poor or Lower-Middle Class do not mean "scuzzy" in all cases, like you seem to think. And having money doesn't mean that the Person is worth killing, either! You really need to learn that! there's some right here on this forum that I suspect are better off than average, financially, and they are some of the sorriest People I've ever had the misfortune of communicating with! Furthermore, I doubt that some of them have ever voted in their Life...which may be a good thing, when I think about the kind of Candidate they would probably vote for.
So, whoever you're talking about, GET OVER YOURSELF! You can't tell by looking at a Person...Sam Walton wore overalls and drove an old Pick-up truck, but he could have bought you with his pocket change, no matter how much money you have! I'm pretty sure you would be considered a Pauper compared to him! Whether you're a "Scuzzy" or not, only you and the People you're around, know that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••