Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65462 Feb 8, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
You are just toio blind to see who the people are that you call the majority. I am so proud I am not among them. Time will tell what a huge mistake "the majority" has made. You are wrong about what can be done, however. <quoted text>
Dude, if you're talking about the "scuzzies", I've got news for you...most of the "scuzzies" don't even vote!

If you're talking about People that don't have alot of money...well, I've got news for you on that, too! THAT is the majority of the Country's People right now! Most of them are good, sensible People who were perfectly capable of voting for who they wanted as President. Poor or Lower-Middle Class do not mean "scuzzy" in all cases, like you seem to think. And having money doesn't mean that the Person is worth killing, either! You really need to learn that! there's some right here on this forum that I suspect are better off than average, financially, and they are some of the sorriest People I've ever had the misfortune of communicating with! Furthermore, I doubt that some of them have ever voted in their Life...which may be a good thing, when I think about the kind of Candidate they would probably vote for.

So, whoever you're talking about, GET OVER YOURSELF! You can't tell by looking at a Person...Sam Walton wore overalls and drove an old Pick-up truck, but he could have bought you with his pocket change, no matter how much money you have! I'm pretty sure you would be considered a Pauper compared to him! Whether you're a "Scuzzy" or not, only you and the People you're around, know that!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#65463 Feb 8, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> No "Linda", I didn'tget to watch it. I did see the highlights on the evening news. I don't think he will change my mind, no matter what he said though...I have a real problem with one man, no matter who he may be, acting as judge, and jury, finding an American citizen guilty and sentencing that American to death, without any other oversight. This places too much power in the hands of one man.
I don't favor the death penalty, because judicial error resulting in death is irreversible, and I see nothing different in this instance. Obviously, we are all entitled to our own opinions and I respect yours...but I simply disagree.
Ya know OT, this is what I like about America. Here we have an issue with different opinions that are expressed, respectfully.
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

#65464 Feb 8, 2013
Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot agree more with everything in your post. While I don't lose any sleep at all for killing our enemies abroad in war, targeting suspected Americans abroad is something altogether different. What is the next logical step? Targeting 'home-grown' American 'terrorists' on our own soil? Should that occur, I do believe it would be a game-changer for many people.
I don't believe it is the next logical step I belive this has been accepted already.
As far as I know the USA has been declared part of the battlefield already and Americans can be tortued, sent out to other countries to be tortured,assassinated,etc.No charges,no right to remain silent,no trial,no right to confront those who accuse you.You have nothing.
This is called no rule of law.
If this is not tyrany what is?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#65465 Feb 8, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
You are just toio blind to see who the people are that you call the majority. I am so proud I am not among them. Time will tell what a huge mistake "the majority" has made. You are wrong about what can be done, however. <quoted text>
So tell me, what can be done about it?
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

#65466 Feb 8, 2013
Another fu morning ith oix Then whn it goe outits full of exra spaces tboot.Weeeeeeeeeeeee
I sure have not won no spelling bees but I'm not as bad as ox is ming me out to be.

Location hidden

#65467 Feb 8, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> No "Linda", I didn'tget to watch it. I did see the highlights on the evening news. I don't think he will change my mind, no matter what he said though...I have a real problem with one man, no matter who he may be, acting as judge, and jury, finding an American citizen guilty and sentencing that American to death, without any other oversight. This places too much power in the hands of one man.
I don't favor the death penalty, because judicial error resulting in death is irreversible, and I see nothing different in this instance. Obviously, we are all entitled to our own opinions and I respect yours...but I simply disagree.
That's fair and reasonable and I accept it. If you would have the time, I think it's about an hour and a half long, I could put up the Link and you could watch a Video of Brennan's hearing...not because I'm trying to change your mind. As far as I'm concerned, that issue is settled between us. I would just like to get your opinion of the Man, himself, since I value your opinion so highly. As I said, I was impressed and I didn't think I would be. He's a Hold-over from Reagan's Presidency and certainly from Bush, Jr's time, I believe they said, but his honestly and straight-forwardness was either an extraordinarily good Act or he's an honest man...a rarity in Washington circles. At least, he seemed like it to me. I was expecting alot of "tap-dancing" from him & that was not what he did.
So, just tell me, if you'd like for me to put up the Link, and I will.
Cheech

Seattle, WA

#65468 Feb 8, 2013
Hey in Grey wrote:
Another fu morning ith oix Then whn it goe outits full of exra spaces tboot.Weeeeeeeeeeeee
I sure have not won no spelling bees but I'm not as bad as ox is ming me out to be.
Do you smoke weed?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65469 Feb 8, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know OT, this is what I like about America. Here we have an issue with different opinions that are expressed, respectfully.
I agree, my friend !

Location hidden

#65470 Feb 8, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, now you know how I felt about the second Reagan term, and the two Bush II terms...
Me too, OT. I voted for Reagan the first time, but I certainly didn't the second time. as for Bush, Jr...I stayed mad for 8 years straight while he was in office, and watched him like a Hawk...that's the reason I stayed mad! Lol!
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

#65471 Feb 8, 2013
I see Lite n Lively is back.You should have gone with organics"YO BABY"
Are you having an Idenity Crisis? You keep changing your name. And you can't blame that one on Topix.
I could give you my sister's (the psychologist) number.
Goodbye

Dallas, TX

#65472 Feb 8, 2013
Nothing you said herel carries an ounce of validity. You know nothing about me and obviously only are on here to ramble about issues that are way beyond your level of intelligence.
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, if you're talking about the "scuzzies", I've got news for you...most of the "scuzzies" don't even vote!
If you're talking about People that don't have alot of money...well, I've got news for you on that, too! THAT is the majority of the Country's People right now! Most of them are good, sensible People who were perfectly capable of voting for who they wanted as President. Poor or Lower-Middle Class do not mean "scuzzy" in all cases, like you seem to think. And having money doesn't mean that the Person is worth killing, either! You really need to learn that! there's some right here on this forum that I suspect are better off than average, financially, and they are some of the sorriest People I've ever had the misfortune of communicating with! Furthermore, I doubt that some of them have ever voted in their Life...which may be a good thing, when I think about the kind of Candidate they would probably vote for.
So, whoever you're talking about, GET OVER YOURSELF! You can't tell by looking at a Person...Sam Walton wore overalls and drove an old Pick-up truck, but he could have bought you with his pocket change, no matter how much money you have! I'm pretty sure you would be considered a Pauper compared to him! Whether you're a "Scuzzy" or not, only you and the People you're around, know that!

Location hidden

#65473 Feb 8, 2013
Hey in Grey wrote:
If anybody can translate this and it's worth it...please do!
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

#65474 Feb 8, 2013
Cheech wrote:
<quoted text>Do you smoke weed?
Hell no.Topix is on Meth.
I was showing you guys what it does at times.Right now it is ok.That can change in the next sentence.
I have to go back and put in the missing letters and put in spaces and when it comes out its got extra spaces and I have no clue.
At least the"internet explorer is not working" is not coming up this morning.
Like I said I'm not the best in the west but I'm not that bad,
Sometimes I go back and do not catch them all.
I believe Topix is an Obama fan and paybacks are a bitch.

Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65475 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fair and reasonable and I accept it. If you would have the time, I think it's about an hour and a half long, I could put up the Link and you could watch a Video of Brennan's hearing...not because I'm trying to change your mind. As far as I'm concerned, that issue is settled between us. I would just like to get your opinion of the Man, himself, since I value your opinion so highly. As I said, I was impressed and I didn't think I would be. He's a Hold-over from Reagan's Presidency and certainly from Bush, Jr's time, I believe they said, but his honestly and straight-forwardness was either an extraordinarily good Act or he's an honest man...a rarity in Washington circles. At least, he seemed like it to me. I was expecting alot of "tap-dancing" from him & that was not what he did.
So, just tell me, if you'd like for me to put up the Link, and I will.
Please do, I will watch it when I get home.

Location hidden

#65476 Feb 8, 2013
Hey in Grey wrote:
I see Lite n Lively is back.You should have gone with organics"YO BABY"
Are you having an Idenity Crisis? You keep changing your name. And you can't blame that one on Topix.
I could give you my sister's (the psychologist) number.
Bust these Identity Thieves and I wouldn't need your Sister's services, but thank you anyway for the offer.

Whadda you thinK of my Dog? That's looks almost just like Fluff, except her markings were alittle prettier and she was always better groomed. But, all in all, very similar. Oh, and her face was alittle prettier, too. That Pic actually looks like a Male, to me. It might be a Pic of her Brother!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65477 Feb 8, 2013
Hey in Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
I was showing you guys what it does at times.Right now it is ok.That can change in the next sentence.
I have to go back and put in the missing letters and put in spaces and when it comes out its got extra spaces and I have no clue.
It's not because Topix is an Obama fan, "Hey", the same thing happens to me as well, and you know I am a Obama supporter...well, most of the time.

Location hidden

#65478 Feb 8, 2013
Hey in Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...Topix has to be a Teapublican because it's been doing me that way for months. I spend more time doing maintenance that I do on Topix, believe it or not!
I've lost some needed Files...I don't know what they are , but I'm pretty sure they were installed when I got my computer, so I figure I need them...for something!
I may have cleaned them out one of the numerous times that I've cleaned my computer....because of TOPIX!
It may be that Rogue Moderator sabotaging all of us, again!
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

#65479 Feb 8, 2013
Hey in Grey wrote:
What I put in was-Another fun morning with Topiz.Then when It goes out it's full of extra spaces to boot, Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.I think that Weeeeeeeeeeeee is self explanatory.Like this is FUN.Weeeeeeeeeeeee.Topix is fun Weeeeeeeeeeeee.See the fun weeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I sure have not won no spelling bees but I'm not as bad as Topix is making me out to be.
But I'm sure you would beg to differ.

Location hidden

#65480 Feb 8, 2013
"Senate Committee Hears From CIA Director Nominee."

Click here:
http://www.c-span.org/Events/Senate-Committee...
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

#65481 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...Topix has to be a Teapublican because it's been doing me that way for months. I spend more time doing maintenance that I do on Topix, believe it or not!
I've lost some needed Files...I don't know what they are , but I'm pretty sure they were installed when I got my computer, so I figure I need them...for something!
I may have cleaned them out one of the numerous times that I've cleaned my computer....because of TOPIX!
It may be that Rogue Moderator sabotaging all of us, again!
Oh thank you,thank you,thank you. Another great Conspiracy to work at.
"There are Commies in my laptop"I'm calling Jessie.Man this is too good.
Actually my computer smells funny sometimes I think they "the commies" are trying to poison me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Nelson Pregant Again 57 min sherlock homes 1
Alisha Harrison 1 hr concerned 3
candy duncan (Oct '13) 1 hr diksukr4real 11
Christy Garrett 2 hr 123 say alimony 8
***** last post wins ***** 2 hr Alex Nicole 300
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 5,086
Wjhl news 2 hr just saying 8
Why I get on topix 5 hr hmmmm 66
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:29 pm PST