Linda

Paris, TN

#65433 Feb 7, 2013
OT, if you get a chance and didn't watch it live...watch John Brennan's Senate Confirmation Hearing on a Video Replay on CSPAN

I think you might change your Mind about Drones killing Americans in Foreign Countries. IMO, Mr. Brennan made a powerful case for the reason and the neccessity for doing so...with Intelligence Cmte. Chmn. Dianne Feinstein's assistance.
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

#65434 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
OT, if you get a chance and didn't watch it live...watch John Brennan's Senate Confirmation Hearing on a Video Replay on CSPAN
I think you might change your Mind about Drones killing Americans in Foreign Countries. IMO, Mr. Brennan made a powerful case for the reason and the neccessity for doing so...with Intelligence Cmte. Chmn. Dianne Feinstein's assistance.
Someone quick grab the barf bag.
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

#65435 Feb 7, 2013
If the Obama Administration can justify the killing of Americans outside of the rule of law then what is left between the people and Tyranny?
There is nothing.
We are a nation under the rule of a Tyrant King.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#65436 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, you're right. Alittle picky, but right! I didn't know I was being graded on my English, rather the content of my Post! Had I known, I would have used my "proper" English, rather than my "Hillbilly" English that's easier for most Topix Posters to understand.
Easy---there are a lot of hillbillies out there that have education to the Nth degree. They just have a little common sense to go along with the credentials.
CIA

Ukraine

#65437 Feb 7, 2013
Hey in Grey wrote:
If the Obama Administration can justify the killing of Americans outside of the rule of law then what is left between the people and Tyranny?
There is nothing.
are you watching for the black suits?
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#65438 Feb 7, 2013
Hey in Grey wrote:
There is nothing.
Whoa there. "outside of the rule of law" He has the executive powers to protect the U.S. form terrorist even if they are Americans.NO ---he cannot do it within the borders of the U.S......Much like the military cannot perform law enforcement duties within our borders.(Posse Comitatus Act)

What I worry about is... here we have a President and a following of dem/libs that bash the previous Pres. for going to war, yet he/they are willing to kill terrorist with a lot of collateral damage. By killing them this way, we keep our hands clean. No more American body bags! how many terrorist (10-100), civilians, innocents 3000 or more? Now where is your humanity, dem/libs???

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#65439 Feb 7, 2013
Moose wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is dangerous he should be impeached.
Diamond Bar!!! I grew up there!! DB Roundup...:)
Linda

Paris, TN

#65440 Feb 7, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy---there are a lot of hillbillies out there that have education to the Nth degree. They just have a little common sense to go along with the credentials.
Too bad none of them are on Topix...well, no more than 4 or 5 anyway. If there's any more than that, they keep it well hidden if they have the education or the common sense.

I've had some tell me that Topix was just a "hate" forum and they won't post on it. i'm not sure how many of them read it on a regular basis, if at all.
Linda

Paris, TN

#65441 Feb 7, 2013
Hey in Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone quick grab the barf bag.
You must have finally found a mirror that didn't shatter whenever you came near it.
Linda

Paris, TN

#65442 Feb 7, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa there. "outside of the rule of law" He has the executive powers to protect the U.S. form terrorist even if they are Americans.NO ---he cannot do it within the borders of the U.S......Much like the military cannot perform law enforcement duties within our borders.(Posse Comitatus Act)
What I worry about is... here we have a President and a following of dem/libs that bash the previous Pres. for going to war, yet he/they are willing to kill terrorist with a lot of collateral damage. By killing them this way, we keep our hands clean. No more American body bags! how many terrorist (10-100), civilians, innocents 3000 or more? Now where is your humanity, dem/libs???
We bash the previous President for going to War, under false pretenses, to get control of a Country's Oil, while refusing to go after the Leader of the Ones who attacked us...even when we had him cornered! Iraq's oil and the money it would have made for the "Bush Family Oil Dynasty" was more important than getting Osama Bin Laden! That's one of the main things we blame the previous President for, and rightfully so!
Linda

Paris, TN

#65443 Feb 7, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was referring to Your "GREAT ONE""KING TUT" at this time.I keep putting up that" Tall Tale" list of Your President so I believe you've seen it.
And BTW there is nothing in the Constitution that says I must claim
Your False God as mine.
And you believed you were the "Great One".
He probably would prefer not to be President over you and People like you, but he is...whether you like it or not.
You see, he was voted in by the majority of the People in this Country and there's nothing you can do about it, if you don't like it. Nobody cares whether you like it or not, that's just the way it is , so get used to it and stop your incessant whining about it! You're embarrassing yourself by looking like such a Big Spoiled Baby, moaning and groaning , whining and crying all the time...4 month after the election! GEEZE, give it a rest! Enough already!
Linda

Paris, TN

#65445 Feb 7, 2013
Some Little Bast*rds ought to be charged and tried as Adults for this ...and their Parents should be forced to pay all Medical bills for this Boy as long as he needs any medical care because of what their Monsters did to him!
And People wonder why Kids are taking Guns to School! THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE REASON, PEOPLE! TO PROTECT THEMSELVES!
----------
"Bullying Attack Leaves Boy In Coma."

Click here:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/bullying...
Linda

Paris, TN

#65447 Feb 8, 2013
Folks, here is the Ex-Cop's Manifesto. It's both chilling and enlightening.
Everybody should read it.
----------
"Christopher Dorner's Manifesto (Disturbing Content And Language)."

Click here:
http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-christopher-d...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65451 Feb 8, 2013
"Bernie Sanders Seeks To Crackdown On Corporate Tax Havens."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/07/bernie-...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#65454 Feb 8, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, you're right. Alittle picky, but right! I didn't know I was being graded on my English, rather the content of my Post! Had I known, I would have used my "proper" English, rather than my "Hillbilly" English that's easier for most Topix Posters to understand.
Linda, now that's what I like, a little humor on topix.
I hope he/she does not give me a test, I would fail.
Goodbye

Dallas, TX

#65455 Feb 8, 2013
You are just toio blind to see who the people are that you call the majority. I am so proud I am not among them. Time will tell what a huge mistake "the majority" has made. You are wrong about what can be done, however.
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably would prefer not to be President over you and People like you, but he is...whether you like it or not.
You see, he was voted in by the majority of the People in this Country and there's nothing you can do about it, if you don't like it. Nobody cares whether you like it or not, that's just the way it is , so get used to it and stop your incessant whining about it! You're embarrassing yourself by looking like such a Big Spoiled Baby, moaning and groaning , whining and crying all the time...4 month after the election! GEEZE, give it a rest! Enough already!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65456 Feb 8, 2013
Linda wrote:
No "Linda", I didn'tget to watch it. I did see the highlights on the evening news. I don't think he will change my mind, no matter what he said though...I have a real problem with one man, no matter who he may be, acting as judge, and jury, finding an American citizen guilty and sentencing that American to death, without any other oversight. This places too much power in the hands of one man.
I don't favor the death penalty, because judicial error resulting in death is irreversible, and I see nothing different in this instance. Obviously, we are all entitled to our own opinions and I respect yours...but I simply disagree.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65457 Feb 8, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
You are just toio blind to see who the people are that you call the majority. I am so proud I am not among them. Time will tell what a huge mistake "the majority" has made. You are wrong about what can be done, however. <quoted text>
Well, now you know how I felt about the second Reagan term, and the two Bush II terms...
Linda

Duluth, GA

#65458 Feb 8, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Well, now you know how I felt about the second Reagan term, and the two Bush II terms...
Why would anyone care how you felt? You clearly have feelings of grandeur which is a dead give a way as to your mental status.
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

#65459 Feb 8, 2013
Linda wrote:
Some Little Bast*rds ought to be charged and tried as Adults for this ...and their Parents should be forced to pay all Medical bills for this Boy as long as he needs any medical care because of what their Monsters did to him!
And People wonder why Kids are taking Guns to School! THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE REASON, PEOPLE! TO PROTECT THEMSELVES!
----------
"Bullying Attack Leaves Boy In Coma."
Click here:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/bullying...
Bet those folks whose innocents are stuck down with your Hero's drones
sound just like you do.I bet they are feeling forever in our debt.We are loved.We are now a safe nation.And we spend lots of cash to be able to make friends in this manner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gays marrying in 30 states 16 min God help us 1
When HAWK was jailed did they delice him ? 22 min Kohlrabi 9
OBAMA off leash -ISIL Ebola pork blood to be s... 26 min Kohlrabi 2
Let's Praise Satan 37 min spark it up 22
What u usuly get at local restrants? 41 min Steve 9
How do u no ur man is messin round? 45 min Steve 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 46 min Steve 4,837
lol west greene vs. greeneville 2 hr Rufus Ruffgut 13
new sheriff says you are to old 8 hr fritz 32
Scintillaire Restaurant 12 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 15