Hey

United States

#65387 Feb 7, 2013
Hello
lol

Jackson, TN

#65388 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
If I could find just one Teapublican that didn't lie every time he said, or wrote, a sentence, I'd be so happy I'd probably marry him...probably get it annulled the following week, but I'd marry him right then.
No one who marry you,skank!! That's why your old azz has been single since the Earth began
lol

Jackson, TN

#65389 Feb 7, 2013
will
lol

Jackson, TN

#65390 Feb 7, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsessed with her. So much so that you assumed her identity. If I remember correctly, Mark David Chapman did the same to John Lennon...
I would say you are,you seem to feel the need to defend the skank anytime you can.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#65393 Feb 7, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I would say you are,you seem to feel the need to defend the skank anytime you can.
I AGREE.......... OL,"SPELL CHECK" FOLKS
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65394 Feb 7, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH?
Who knows what goes through that deranged head of hers.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#65395 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, put your money where your mouth is...what have I lied about?
How many times have you said that you were leaving topics forever and never coming back?
LIAR

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#65396 Feb 7, 2013
topix*
Linda

Paris, TN

#65397 Feb 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness, this is one of your top posts regarding idiocy. First, what you are referring to is a business expense. Yes, you get to write off business expenses if you have proof it was a business expense. This is not a rich person thing. Anyone can do it; even the guy who owns Bob's Small Engine Repair. This isn't a loophole. It was put there for a reason.
Rich people nor businesses hide money in off-shore accounts unless they are laundering money, i.e. drug dealing, etc. People stash money in off-shore accounts to hide it, not to evade taxes. Where on earth did you get this idea. The cash that businesses have has already been taxed. Everyone's wages are taxed. Dividends and capital appreciation is taxed. Why would a business or a person hide this in an off-shore account after it has been taxed?
Sure, maybe somebody stole some cash and dumped it in an off-shore account somewhere to hide it. But evading the taxes on it is not the reason for this. You couldn't be more incorrect on this.
Second, who do you think is the biggest entity putting cash in off-shore accounts? It is the U.S. Government. With a $17 Trillion debt load, almost half of every tax dollar goes to pay the interest on this debt. Who do you think this interest is owed to? Its certainly not anyone or anything in the U.S. In fact, China owns most of our debt. Therefore, almost half of our tax revenues go somewhere overseas in the form of interest. So quit squawking about businesses without knowing the facts or where the real problem is.
Your distortion of the facts is amazing. Being a Topix Queen doesn't make you knowledgeable about international finance. In fact, it doesn't make you knowledgeable about anything.
Yeah, that's what they call it, a "business expense", but we all know it isn't. It's just that they're too greedy to pay it out of their pocket, 100%, like the rest of us "Little" people! So, we pay for ours and for part of theirs, and their Friends, too!

No wonder the Super Rich never carry any cash...they don't have to...they only have to get a copy of the Bill for what's actually given to them free, because they're Super Rich...and then, they get that as a deduction from the IRS, on money they didn't even spend...and we make up the difference! Now, you tell me that's not a "sweet Scam" on the American "Working" People, who keep this Country going , financially, and just about every other way, too!
who cares

Dyersburg, TN

#65398 Feb 7, 2013
who cares
Linda

Paris, TN

#65399 Feb 7, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH?
Unreal, c'mon...have you ever known me to use that Idiotic, Juvenile phrase??? It's the One who is so obsessed , they think they can be me by trying to steal my Identity. Obviously, they are ashamed of their own. But actually, I would be too, if I were in their shoes....ashamed of my own Identity, that is!

LOVE is a GOOD thing...OBSESSION is a bad thing...VERY BAD THING for all Parties involved!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65400 Feb 7, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what they call it, a "business expense", but we all know it isn't. It's just that they're too greedy to pay it out of their pocket, 100%, like the rest of us "Little" people! So, we pay for ours and for part of theirs, and their Friends, too!
No wonder the Super Rich never carry any cash...they don't have to...they only have to get a copy of the Bill for what's actually given to them free, because they're Super Rich...and then, they get that as a deduction from the IRS, on money they didn't even spend...and we make up the difference! Now, you tell me that's not a "sweet Scam" on the American "Working" People, who keep this Country going , financially, and just about every other way, too!
You're simply crazy. The blabber you posted above is simple proof. Guess what, some employees travel for business. While traveling, they have to eat. While traveling, they have to eat at a restaurant. Maybe this employee only makes about $30,000/yr. Not rich by any means. Yet, the employer has to pay this food bill since it is their employee who is traveling for them on business. According to you, this can't be deducted as a business expense because it hurts your feelings and you have to pay for your food. Well guess what, you are not on business or working for someone while eating in your kitchen. You are not doing any business related activity while you are eating in front of your computer spilling crap on Topix. There is a huge difference. You're just not smart enough to understand it.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#65401 Feb 7, 2013
Nope, no politics, just people following another poster around. Off to something more entertaining...
Linda

Paris, TN

#65402 Feb 7, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>No one who marry you,skank!! That's why your old azz has been single since the Earth began
Naw, Idiot Men like you, are the reason that I've been Single and will probably be the reason I'll stay that way. The Crop seems to be getting more Stupid each passing year with the Teapublicans and, all the Dems are already married. They know how to get a Woman and keep her happy! You Teapublicans don't have a clue...about that OR anything else!
Teapublicans can't even communicate in an ordinary conversation...how can they communicate well enough to work out problems, when they arise , as they always do in a relationship? They're too Inconsiderate and Self-Centered, is all I can figure! And trust me, I don't want a Man like that NOR will I "settle" for One like that, EVER! Never have, never will!

Heck, you can't even recognize a Joke, when you read it. So, you're just "Walking Misery" for ANY Woman!

I would tell you something funny, but you wouldn't see the humor in it and you would accuse me of "living in the Past", so I won't!
Linda

Paris, TN

#65403 Feb 7, 2013
Pete, I'm really beginning to not like you as much as I used to! You need to make up for your previous Teapublican type post!:*)
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65404 Feb 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Second, who do you think is the biggest entity putting cash in off-shore accounts? It is the U.S. Government. With a $17 Trillion debt load, almost half of every tax dollar goes to pay the interest on this debt. Who do you think this interest is owed to? Its certainly not anyone or anything in the U.S. In fact, China owns most of our debt. Therefore, almost half of our tax revenues go somewhere overseas in the form of interest.
Well, "Pete", this is a bit misleading. Interest on the Federal debt is 220 billion dollars, which is approx. a third of the annual U.S. defense budget, and a LONG way from "half of every tax dollar". Interest payments amount to 6% of the total Federal Budget
The largest holder of U.S. debt is indirectly you and I, since the Social Security Trust Fund holds the bulk of debt in the form of U.S. Treasuries.
Of the approx. 17 trillion dollars in govt. debt, China holds 1.16 trillion dollars worth, followed closely by Japan. The bulk of interest therefore does not leave the country. Instead it goes to the Social Security Trust Fund and therefore, indirectly, the beneficiaries are taxpayers like you and I.
Linda

Paris, TN

#65405 Feb 7, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
Nope, no politics, just people following another poster around. Off to something more entertaining...
Wait up, OA...I'll go with you! Watching a leaf fall has got to be more interesting than this!
Linda

Paris, TN

#65406 Feb 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're simply crazy. The blabber you posted above is simple proof. Guess what, some employees travel for business. While traveling, they have to eat. While traveling, they have to eat at a restaurant. Maybe this employee only makes about $30,000/yr. Not rich by any means. Yet, the employer has to pay this food bill since it is their employee who is traveling for them on business. According to you, this can't be deducted as a business expense because it hurts your feelings and you have to pay for your food. Well guess what, you are not on business or working for someone while eating in your kitchen. You are not doing any business related activity while you are eating in front of your computer spilling crap on Topix. There is a huge difference. You're just not smart enough to understand it.
You actually think $30,000 a year makes you one of the Super Rich??? Man, it doesn't take much to impress you, does it?
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65408 Feb 7, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, "Pete", this is a bit misleading. Interest on the Federal debt is 220 billion dollars, which is approx. a third of the annual U.S. defense budget, and a LONG way from "half of every tax dollar". Interest payments amount to 6% of the total Federal Budget
The largest holder of U.S. debt is indirectly you and I, since the Social Security Trust Fund holds the bulk of debt in the form of U.S. Treasuries.
Of the approx. 17 trillion dollars in govt. debt, China holds 1.16 trillion dollars worth, followed closely by Japan. The bulk of interest therefore does not leave the country. Instead it goes to the Social Security Trust Fund and therefore, indirectly, the beneficiaries are taxpayers like you and I.
Uh, not true. You can go to the U.S. Treasury website and see for yourself. This is regarding what the current interest expense is.

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/ir...

Foreign governments own half of the current U.S. debt load. You can go to U.S.Gov Info to check this out.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/moneymatters/

Yes, U.S. trusts own the other half. In that I agree with you.
Linda

Paris, TN

#65409 Feb 7, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, "Pete", this is a bit misleading. Interest on the Federal debt is 220 billion dollars, which is approx. a third of the annual U.S. defense budget, and a LONG way from "half of every tax dollar". Interest payments amount to 6% of the total Federal Budget
Now OT, Pete's not going to understand a word of your Post, it's way too intelligently written for him to understand it. Heck, he can't even understand mine! So, you're going to have to dumb it down, at least, to my level of posting and preferably, lower than that if you expect him to "catch your meaning"!:)

And trust me, It was NOT me that gave Pete the "Smiley Face Kiss" in a previous Post. It was the IMPOSTER! He/She must really be desperate for a Male, is all I can say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GAYS doing their thing and not to you why worry 3 min Republican StallT... 11
PISTORIUS gets off easy like our HAWK 9 min Daddies MOney 1
HASLAM the states not better off are you FACTS 14 min Think People 1
Harold Lamb anybody know him? 16 min Horsemaster 2
OBAMAcare sucks because it ain't free 19 min Single PayerPAINS 1
new sheriff says you are to old 20 min ohwell 46
OBAMA joins in PAIN meds restrictions with ROE 21 min Painful Controtions 1
lol west greene vs. greeneville 13 hr Not just me 17
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match